Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Chulo killed for pussy rights

Thanks
    Thanked 29,784 Times in 2,952 Posts

Chulo killed for pussy rights

Last night at around 8pm on the corner opposite Classicos 2 chulos had a fight that ended up with 1 of them fatally stabbed.

They were apparently fighting over the control and profit of 1 chica's pussy.

The killer escaped on a motoconcho. The chica was arrested.

2. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Thanks
    Thanked 51,137 Times in 9,456 Posts

Re: Chulo killed for pussy rights

Quote Originally Posted by WickedWillie View Post
    Last night at around 8pm on the corner opposite Classicos 2 chulos had a fight that ended up with 1 of them fatally stabbed.

WAIT!!! The chica was arrested??

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to psriches For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 6,110 Times in 1,038 Posts

Is this confirmed ?

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gutter Meat For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 44,288 Times in 7,548 Posts

Who gives a shit about some punk ass chulu anyhow??
    The best thing about an ass, is when it is sitting on my face!!

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jimbo44 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,920 Times in 2,853 Posts

I havn't agreed with the "Sosua Is Becoming Dangerous" crowd.

I have thought it is as dangerouus as anywhere else. But it does seem to be happening more out in the open. And if that's true, it might take the Dom's awhile to figure out that it will eventually hurt the tourisim.

Unless gringos start to take some stray bullets, then anything could happen. The "Let's Clean Up the North Coast" folks might get their way.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to eldorob For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,743 Times in 643 Posts

Last night at around 8pm on the corner opposite Classicos 2 chulos had a fight that ended up with 1 of them fatally stabbed. They were apparently fighting over the control and profit of 1 chica's pussy. The killer escaped on a motoconcho. The chica was arrested.
    I'm sure they arrested the chica for her own protection..... ja ja ja ja ja!

Two chulo's - anyone get the names?
    Chica arrested - anyone get her name?

Now that would be nice to know!

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Roy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 10,446 Times in 4,196 Posts

Thanks for the info WickedWillie. This is the type of things we should know about. Whatever anyone believes this does effect us in more than one way. First off a lot of us are in that general area and a stray knife, bottle, or bullet is something we dont want to be in the middle of even by accident.

Also remember money is very tight right now for a lot of locals and when people need basic items like food and water quite a few will kill for them if there is no other way.

Sure a lot of us say big deal we dont get involved with the chulo we just bang the chicas but you are involved. If a money issue arises dont think for one second the chulo wont get involved if he feels he needs to especially if his money is also on the line.
    Jimmy owes me a dollar!

Thanks
    Thanked 51,137 Times in 9,456 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Beads View Post
    Thanks for the info WickedWillie. This is the type of things we should know about. Whatever anyone believes this does effect us in more than one way. First off a lot of us are in that general area and a stray knife, bottle, or bullet is something we dont want to be in the middle of even by accident.

Also remember money is very tight right now for a lot of locals and when people need basic items like food and water quite a few will kill for them if there is no other way.

Sure a lot of us say big deal we dont get involved with the chulo we just bang the chicas but you are involved. If a money issue arises dont think for one second the chulo wont get involved if he feels he needs to especially if his money is also on the line.
    Outstanding post!!!

Unfortunately, most here can't relate until they're actually in a similar situation. But it shouldn't stop us from informing them. So sad.

15. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to psriches For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 31,542 Times in 5,678 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Beads View Post
    This why i only bang not-a-putas who just happen to be in Classico cuz they like to dance.

Bitch you wasn't with me shootin' in the gym ...

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,842 Times in 8,288 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JuanElGriego View Post
    This why i only bang not-a-putas who just happen to be in Classico cuz they like to dance.
    The last seven I took out of Clasico explained that they were only posing as putas to gather material for a dissertation on the sex-trade for a degree in sociology. They never go home with johns but found me so unusually charming they all made exceptions in my case. In the morning I passed them 1500 pesos each (which they very reluctantly accepted) to maintain the "simulation" (a bit like Method Acting).

Blog Entries
    Thanks

A little violence in paradise is common. It becomes a panic when we hear about it. I am sure more goes on then we know.

Great post and info.
    Never getting married.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to init4ass For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Bit more info.

The victim was local and the killer is apparently the chicas' original chulo from her home town.

As of this morning the chica is still held and hasn't ratted him out yet.

I would guess she fears his potential retribution against her and her own more than what the cops can do to her.

21. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to WickedWillie For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Bit more info.

The victim was local and the killer is apparently the chicas' original chulo from her home town.

As of this morning the chica is still held and hasn't ratted him out yet.

I would guess she fears his potential retribution against her and her own more than what the cops can do to her.
    So, the chica has a chulo back home that didn't know about the chulo in Sosua, and when the chulo back home found out, he went and killed the chulo in Sosua. Wonder if the gringo esposos know about any of this. Can't wait to find out who the chica is.

Chica Novella Sosua!

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Roy For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Roy View Post
    Chica Novella Sosua!
    Isn't it always!!!

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WickedWillie For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 83,174 Times in 8,333 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by weyland View Post
    The last seven I took out of Clasico explained that they were only posing as putas to gather material for a dissertation on the sex-trade for a degree in sociology. They never go home with johns but found me so unusually charming they all made exceptions in my case. In the morning I passed them 1500 pesos each (which they very reluctantly accepted) to maintain the "simulation" (a bit like Method Acting).
    Having met Sir Weyland I can attest to the fact that he is one charming SOB! I believe every word of this.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Seville For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,504 Times in 477 Posts

Isn't it always!!!
    Its almost as good as the bing Novella stye advert playing in the NE US. Seriously I agree don't cry the sky is falling but there are too many signs that we all need to be a little more careful. I also agree we are involved even if we think we aren't.

Just use some common sense and don't get sloppy out there....Not all of us are as charming as Weyland
    It aint over till I am done!!!

29. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Trib For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 13,676 Times in 4,820 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by eldorob View Post
    I havn't agreed with the "Sosua Is Becoming Dangerous" crowd.

I have thought it is as dangerouus as anywhere else. But it does seem to be happening more out in the open. And if that's true, it might take the Dom's awhile to figure out that it will eventually hurt the tourisim.

Unless gringos start to take some stray bullets, then anything could happen. The "Let's Clean Up the North Coast" folks might get their way.

This violence is not simple smack downs this is death that can easily cause a stray bullet to kill an American. Who cares about dead Chulos someone posted well I agree let the cops shoot all of them but we need security for tourists.

Why should we spend thousands of dollars each to go to a small war zone. Search and read here and on DR1 and Google violence or deaths in the DR or POP ect. IT is all over and escalating.

It is only a matter of time before a MAJOR INCIDENT involving tourists is going to happen. I predict multiple killings of tourists by years end on the north coast not to mention the rest of the country.

What will happen when a gringo gets in a fight with a Chulo or local Wanna be with a handgun like most of them have and he gets it away from him and shoots him. Is it possible all his friends will open up on the guy and 15 shot clips will be emptied with many innocent victims??

Why doesn't the Gov't string anybody that does any violent crime to a tourist up by his balls??

I know you can get killed walking across the street but if the odds are a million to one then say walking at night in the hoods of a US big city 10k to one what are they there. Do You want to find out???

Maybe I will hide at Blackbeards or maybe not.

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mikelodge For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 84,383 Times in 13,907 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mikelodge View Post
    This violence is not simple smack downs this is death that can easily cause a stray bullet to kill an American. Who cares about dead Chulos someone posted well I agree let the cops shoot all of them but we need security for tourists.

Why should we spend thousands of dollars each to go to a small war zone. Search and read here and on DR1 and Google violence or deaths in the DR or POP ect. IT is all over and escalating.

It is only a matter of time before a MAJOR INCIDENT involving tourists is going to happen. I predict multiple killings of tourists by years end on the north coast not to mention the rest of the country.

What will happen when a gringo gets in a fight with a Chulo or local Wanna be with a handgun like most of them have and he gets it away from him and shoots him. Is it possible all his friends will open up on the guy and 15 shot clips will be emptied with many innocent victims??

Why doesn't the Gov't string anybody that does any violent crime to a tourist up by his balls??

I know you can get killed walking across the street but if the odds are a million to one then say walking at night in the hoods of a US big city 10k to one what are they there. Do You want to find out???

Maybe I will hide at Blackbeards or maybe not.
    Let's see this for what it is: The gov't isn't too concerned about men that come from foreign countries to pay their local women for sex.

They tolerate that sort of conduct, understanding that for these girls that come from the lowest social economic scale of the country(the lowest of the low), there isn't many other opportunities to support their bastard kids. It also brings a small amount of $$ into the economy.

The sex industry in the DR has always been a behind closed doors, discrete activity for the vast majority of the island. It's the foreign guys that have discovered this 'puta heaven' on the internet and are making a spectator sport out of it.

All of these relatively minor 'incidents' are adding up. It's only a matter of time before something really serious happens, and then international pressure is going to force it to be changed, just like it happened in Puerto Rico.
    If you think it's love try not paying in the morning..

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many."

33. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to MrHappy For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MrHappy View Post
    All of these relatively minor 'incidents' are adding up. It's only a matter of time before something really serious happens, and then international pressure is going to force it to be changed, just like it happened in Puerto Rico.
    Happy, I agree that the "spectator sport" has taken the "trade" to a new level, but let's be honest. "Relatively minor"? I don't think the attorney assassinated from the business deal/lawsuit gone bad thinks that was minor, or the two Canadians assassinated was minor. Nor were a number of other "minor incidents" of murder that had NOTHING to do with the "trade".

We can make ALL KINDS OF EXCUSES for the poor violent behavior down there, but it's NOT MINOR. People are getting killed, and yes, there probably will be an incident, however major or minor, that finally draws the attention as yet not been drawn.

In the bigger scheme of things, we're seeing hotels offering HUGE DISCOUNTS - just yesterday a sign posted at Don Antonio $20 rooms, $25 w A/C, and other hotels following suit. The streets are fairly empty other than Thurs - Saturday comparable to 1 year ago. People are literally starving. As you say, it's the bottom of the bottom class, the really really struggling moms w/ "bastard" children that are desperate. The there are the Chulos, enamorados, etc. that follow suit.

There has always been a sense of bitterness to the gringo, despite the money he brings to these people. Now that this money is starting to dry up (when the U.S. sneezes the rest of the world gets a cold), it's going REALLY REALLY UGLY.

It's no longer having a wall safe, and tying a chain to the wheels of the pasola that protects our things. There's some real evil brewing, and some real desperation down there. I'd say it's going to get worse before it gets better.

35. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Roy For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,411 Times in 78,295 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Roy View Post
    Happy, I agree that the "spectator sport" has taken the "trade" to a new level, but let's be honest. "Relatively minor"? I don't think the attorney assassinated from the business deal/lawsuit gone bad thinks that was minor, or the two Canadians assassinated was minor. Nor were a number of other "minor incidents" of murder that had NOTHING to do with the "trade".

We can make ALL KINDS OF EXCUSES for the poor violent behavior down there, but it's NOT MINOR. People are getting killed, and yes, there probably will be an incident, however major or minor, that finally draws the attention as yet not been drawn.

In the bigger scheme of things, we're seeing hotels offering HUGE DISCOUNTS - just yesterday a sign posted at Don Antonio $20 rooms, $25 w A/C, and other hotels following suit. The streets are fairly empty other than Thurs - Saturday comparable to 1 year ago. People are literally starving. As you say, it's the bottom of the bottom class, the really really struggling moms w/ "bastard" children that are desperate. The there are the Chulos, enamorados, etc. that follow suit.

There has always been a sense of bitterness to the gringo, despite the money he brings to these people. Now that this money is starting to dry up (when the U.S. sneezes the rest of the world gets a cold), it's going REALLY REALLY UGLY.

It's no longer having a wall safe, and tying a chain to the wheels of the pasola that protects our things. There's some real evil brewing, and some real desperation down there. I'd say it's going to get worse before it gets better.

Well many families have cut back so the AI's are hurting, people are getting laid off and only the mongers are coming.

You want access to trip reports?

Google Wallet

JDRent97@gmail.com

37. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information