Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Influx of new Chica's ?

Thanks

Influx of new Chica's ?

Is there a decent influx of semi-untapped new talent flowing through Sosua ?

As I've gone through this board, I'm seeing the same photo's of chica's time after time, which in some ways is kind of a turn off. Don't get me wrong, I'm not expecting cherry girls....but I'm definatelty not intrested in tagging the same chica everyone one else on the board banged regardless if she's proved to be a great piece of azz. Although, I have to say the cute young dark ebony Chica circulating on the board with the tight righteous body would be hard to pass up...

If I even recognize a Chica from this board when I go to Sosua in September, I'll avoid her like the plague. We need some new pics here for christ sakes. I also won't be shagging Passion's or New Garden Chica's, it defeats the hunt...

Slim

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to bryan_sr For This Useful Post:

3. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Thanks
    Thanked 5,021 Times in 1,165 Posts

Re: Influx of new Chica's ?

Quote Originally Posted by Siamslim View Post
    but I'm definatelty not intrested in tagging the same chica everyone one else on the board banged regardless if she's proved to be a great piece of azz.
    This ain't Thailand Siam.

Sosua is a very small town.

If this is important to you, you may need to lower your standards to that which most guys wouldn't touch or you may need to go where prices are such that most guys won't pay.
    Last edited by Si_Poppi; 07-07-2010 at 11:27 PM.

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Si_Poppi For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,600 Times in 506 Posts

If I even recognize a Chica from this board when I go to Sosua in September, I'll avoid her like the plague. We need some new pics here for christ sakes. I also won't be shagging Passion's or New Garden Chica's, it defeats the hunt...

Slim
    i did that and it worked out great. i didnt bang but one chic i have seen in pics here (not that i have scoured all the posts on here looking at pics though) and that was just to see if she lived up to the hype. hit some areas other than the strip. most are lazy and just recycle recycle. put some work in, you will find some that arent on here, but just cuz they arent on here doesnt mean they arent getting dicked down just as much.

you are in arizona, why come all the way to DR?? id be in mexico, so much larger and so many more choices. i still dnot get why some would travel so far to come to DR when there are so many other places......
    it's not where you're from, it's where you're at.

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to imrealareyou For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 6,553 Times in 1,889 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by imrealareyou View Post
    i did that and it worked out great. i didnt bang but one chic i have seen in pics here (not that i have scoured all the posts on here looking at pics though) and that was just to see if she lived up to the hype. hit some areas other than the strip. most are lazy and just recycle recycle. put some work in, you will find some that arent on here, but just cuz they arent on here doesnt mean they arent getting dicked down just as much.

you are in arizona, why come all the way to DR?? id be in mexico, so much larger and so many more choices. i still dnot get why some would travel so far to come to DR when there are so many other places......

Note to self, don't look at chica pics. lol. If I wanted a "hunt" I sure as hell wouldn't be paying for it.lol. That's like going to KFC to find a burger. lol. But all kidding aside I live in Austin,Texas. The reason that I don't mess with mexico anymore is because they just aren't "exotic" anymore. When you live in Texas, New Mexico,Arizona, Nevada, and Cali, the girls in Mexico look ( and act for the most part) like the ones in the states. It's annoying. That's why I stopped going to TJ. Prices started creeping up and quality started going down.

9. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to princepointe For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,012 Times in 800 Posts

On the strip you'll recognize many faces posed in reports....surreal the first time you're there...

...but by the same token there will be tons of girls who you wont know because they dont play the whole picture game...maybe a few friendly "hey its a party shots" at Classicos or in the bar but they're not open to crazy nude and sex shots...for me its whatever.

If I'm having a great time with a chica in Classicos and "the vibe" is there - we have a great time back in my room - I''m not letting photos make or break my night....although as I type this I wouldn't be that ol' dude in that commercial that has hundred of photos of his lady friends hanging in his house and he's schooling the young guns why its important to love what the ladies love...hmmmm.

Bottom line - GO! - always plenty of new faces.

Life is not about weathering the storm; but rather knowing how to dance in the rain.

11. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to carolinajack For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 84,382 Times in 13,907 Posts

To answer your question - Yes.

There's a lot of repeat performers in Sosua; the ones I would classify as the hard cores. They're the ones that are fairly decent looking, are able to get multiple guys every day, and pull down some pretty good bucks.

There's also more than a few short visit girls that hear about the 'gold rush', come into town, spend a few days, make a couple of dollars, then go home after they discover that it's not quite what they expected it to be. I've met more than a few that originally planned to spend a weekend, and ended up staying a few weeks.

Of course you've got the Haitian girls as well, that contribute to the mix.

Put all that together, and you have a constant flow of girls to choose from.
    If you think it's love try not paying in the morning..

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many."

13. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to MrHappy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 33,954 Times in 10,160 Posts

Just go to the Caribe Tours bus stop. You'll see new chicas and "weekend warriors" arriving all the time.

15. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to gdogg For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 13,676 Times in 4,820 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gdogg View Post
    Just go to the Caribe Tours bus stop. You'll see new chicas and "weekend warriors" arriving all the time.
    That is a good idea perhaps sit in your car with a sign on the window saying Wanted Chicas for Sexo

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mikelodge For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by princepointe View Post
    Note to self, don't look at chica pics. lol. If I wanted a "hunt" I sure as hell wouldn't be paying for it.lol. That's like going to KFC to find a burger. lol. But all kidding aside I live in Austin,Texas. The reason that I don't mess with mexico anymore is because they just aren't "exotic" anymore. When you live in Texas, New Mexico,Arizona, Nevada, and Cali, the girls in Mexico look ( and act for the most part) like the ones in the states. It's annoying. That's why I stopped going to TJ. Prices started creeping up and quality started going down.
    We went to TJ when I was in San Diego last winter taking that train down to the border in Ysidro and crossing and you are right it wasn't exotic.

We also crossed when we went to Yuma a few days later on the way south of El Centro into Mexicali to go shopping and there were a few around but I wasn't really looking at the time.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to mikelodge For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,406 Times in 78,293 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mikelodge View Post
    We went to TJ when I was in San Diego last winter taking that train down to the border in Ysidro and crossing and you are right it wasn't exotic.

We also crossed when we went to Yuma a few days later on the way south of El Centro into Mexicali to go shopping and there were a few around but I wasn't really looking at the time.

We spent the night in Mexicali. Was something a little different.

You want access to trip reports?

Google Wallet

JDRent97@gmail.com

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 8,340 Times in 1,266 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gdogg View Post

And many old ones leaving! But hey, stand next to the RX where the Metro bus is, they're the pick of the crop, as it cost more to be on a Metro coach.

23. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to steviewonder For This Useful Post:

Thanks

This is what I think of Mexico: No offense to you Mexico aficionados, just my opinion as an Arizona resident !

25. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to bryan_sr For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmydr View Post
    We spent the night in Mexicali. Was something a little different.
    Not really, I hadn't been to Mexicali in over 15 years so it seemed different but nothing specific.

TJ however is worse and I have been going there from San Diego every couple of years just on day trips and they really have gotten more aggresive trying to sell you all that medical crap. They have a pill for everything

27. The Following User Says Thank You to mikelodge For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mikelodge View Post
    Not really, I hadn't been to Mexicali in over 15 years so it seemed different but nothing specific.

TJ however is worse and I have been going there from San Diego every couple of years just on day trips and they really have gotten more aggresive trying to sell you all that medical crap. They have a pill for everything

I started going in 1993 and my last trip to TJ was May 2008.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 10,446 Times in 4,196 Posts

Is there a decent influx of semi-untapped new talent flowing through Sosua ?

As I've gone through this board, I'm seeing the same photo's of chica's time after time, which in some ways is kind of a turn off. Don't get me wrong, I'm not expecting cherry girls....but I'm definatelty not intrested in tagging the same chica everyone one else on the board banged regardless if she's proved to be a great piece of azz. Although, I have to say the cute young dark ebony Chica circulating on the board with the tight righteous body would be hard to pass up...

Slim
    Once again there is no such thing as a New Garden chica. New Garden is a hotel and chicas walk in from the road so the same chicas you see in the disco can be the same ones that were hanging out in the hotel lobby area during the day.

Yes there are tons of old chicas in Sosua who have been working the streets for years. Even seeing their photos here you will not know how long they have been working.

If you want fresh talent and speak Spanish wander out of town to some other cities. Looking for chicas on Pedro Clisante and the surrounding crossroads doesnt exactly mean your hunting.
    Jimmy owes me a dollar!

31. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Beads For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,686 Times in 501 Posts

more like shooting fish in a barrel

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Roy View Post
    In a way I do agree with Sam. Fucking some ofthese girls is like eating predigested food. Listen to Beads and get out in the countryside.

For the first timers, those on their very first trip away from home, Sosua is plenty. Hang around the pool and get the feel for International travel.

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Beads View Post
    Once again there is no such thing as a New Garden chica. New Garden is a hotel and chicas walk in from the road so the same chicas you see in the disco can be the same ones that were hanging out in the hotel lobby area during the day.

Yes there are tons of old chicas in Sosua who have been working the streets for years. Even seeing their photos here you will not know how long they have been working.

If you want fresh talent and speak Spanish wander out of town to some other cities. Looking for chicas on Pedro Clisante and the surrounding crossroads doesnt exactly mean your hunting.

Are there always chicas hanging around the New Garden, day and night? If so this could be the place near the action but with chicas on site. Sounds pretty good

36. The Following User Says Thank You to shue07 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 33,954 Times in 10,160 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by shue07 View Post
    Are there always chicas hanging around the New Garden, day and night? If so this could be the place near the action but with chicas on site. Sounds pretty good
    More so during the day. Don't get New Garden confused with a BlackBeards type place. There are chicas hanging out there, but if you take a short walk outside of the hotel, look left or right, you'll see plenty more.

38. The Following User Says Thank You to gdogg For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 44,288 Times in 7,548 Posts

I have never had a problemd finding new talent. And when I decide to take a chica that many have been with to my room, trust me, there is a good reason for doing so.
    I usually mange to pull off a repeat as well. If i kno the sexual experience was good, I want to feel that way one more time.
    The best thing about an ass, is when it is sitting on my face!!

40. The Following User Says Thank You to Jimbo44 For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information