Thread: Going to Sosua - November vs December

Thanks

Going to Sosua - November vs December

Hello, my dear fellow hobbyists:
    I am thinking of paying another visit to Sosua this November or December. I got some info that usually, there is more influx of chicas starting in December. Is there any truth to that?

I might consider staying at Sosua Bay Resort this time for a change(based on some reviews here)
    Also, I didn’t check the situation for a while. Is Sosua action scene still alive and kicking as before?
    Thank you all!

2. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Thanks

Re: Going to Sosua - November vs December

I`m betting that all months are equally good.... I have Nov 14th pegged for a week at the new garden. My second visit and I am already counting down!

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,553 Times in 1,620 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by obelix View Post
    I`m betting that all months are equally good.... I have Nov 14th pegged for a week at the new garden. My second visit and I am already counting down!
    I have spent ther last four Decembers in Sosua and I found there are more chicas there the first 3 weeks looking for a little extra money for xmas, especially on Friday and Saturday nights. It's a good opportunity to find a semi pro for your enjoyment,

5. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to snoozer For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Last year i was there in November during the Thanksgiving break and in December during New Years and November was definitely better. New Years was slow! Don't know how the earlier part of December was.

For the past few years there has been a really nice jazz festival in Caberete in November. This year it will be during the Thansgiving break and it has the potential to bring out some semi and non-putas also. I attended it a couple of years ago and had a great time, coupled with Sosua and you've got a pretty good vacation.

Here is the link to the jazz festival: http://www.drjazzfestival.com/

7. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to afroski For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 12,102 Times in 1,088 Posts

The best thing would be to go in november and december and tell us when you had the most fun

Thanks
    Thanked 13,676 Times in 4,820 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by snoozer View Post
    I have spent ther last four Decembers in Sosua and I found there are more chicas there the first 3 weeks looking for a little extra money for xmas, especially on Friday and Saturday nights. It's a good opportunity to find a semi pro for your enjoyment,
    I also have heard this and I may drop in for the Pre Xmas non pro and semi pro gift money seekers.

But that is a secret and don't tell anybody that they are hungry for money then.
    Just Doing It

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by afroski View Post
    Last year i was there in November during the Thanksgiving break and in December during New Years and November was definitely better. New Years was slow! Don't know how the earlier part of December was.

For the past few years there has been a really nice jazz festival in Caberete in November. This year it will be during the Thansgiving break and it has the potential to bring out some semi and non-putas also. I attended it a couple of years ago and had a great time, coupled with Sosua and you've got a pretty good vacation.

Here is the link to the jazz festival: http://www.drjazzfestival.com/
    I wouldn't go to any Latin Country where they are all Catholic and value that Holy Week from Feliz Navidad to Feliz Ano Nuevo to be with their families but before Xmas like the 1st three weeks applies to many countries even ones lesser known for mongoring.

Many Latinos don't save well and piss their money away on things like hair and clothes so they are not prepared for Xmas. I once got a rental car girl at the hotel in a Mexican Resort city a few days before Xmas who was in tears about not having enough money.

Actually she cried and screamed a lot later too.

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mikelodge For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I will be heading down from November 9-16, 2010. Probabably staying at the Palms. Hoping to run into to some members during this trip. I am sure things will be good in november. I was there in June and there was certainly no shortage of putas. If there is, go to La Passions.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to manofsteele69 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by manofsteele69 View Post
    I will be heading down from November 9-16, 2010. Probabably staying at the Palms. Hoping to run into to some members during this trip. I am sure things will be good in november. I was there in June and there was certainly no shortage of putas. If there is, go to La Passions.
    There will be no shortage of Whores they just won't be in there feeding frenzy like sharks like they will be in DEC.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,024 Times in 320 Posts

I was planning on going to Sosua from Dec. 26 to Jan. 1; sounds like it'll be a ghost town though.

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,106 Times in 4,436 Posts

Pictures Re: Going to Sosua - November vs December

Quote Originally Posted by jmackulate View Post
    I was planning on going to Sosua from Dec. 26 to Jan. 1; sounds like it'll be a ghost town though.
    It's never a ghost town!

Sometimes there are more chicas and sometimes less, and it does fluctuate with both the season and to some degree the number of tourists/mongers around. However, I've seen many times where there are almost no guys yet dozens of chicas desperately looking for $$$. Safe to say that as long as you plan a little ahead and do not roll in at 4:00 xmas eve expecting masses of chicas awaiting your pleasure you'll be fine at any time or season.
    When you can think of yesterday without regret and tomorrow without fear, you are near contentment.
    Your opinions are not my problem...

17. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Apos For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Pdaddy, I Just got back this past Sunday. There is an over abundance of chicas its overwhelming. Stayed at the Terra Linda. The same as my other trips. Sosua is no better/no worse (except for electoral spending on roadwork). Never stayed at Sosua Bay. very happy with Terra Linda which is a few doors down from the New Garden. They have everything you need (Great air conditioning, fans, hotwater, clean rooms a safe, and security guard ). most of all chica friendly. Not sure about Sosua bay hotel. You'll have a great time in Sosua crushing chicas my friend.

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to El Toro Blanco For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,667 Times in 289 Posts

I have been in Nov and Dec. I would not go between Christmas and New
    Years if you are looking for chicas. Although there are chicas around, there
    is not an abundance like other times. A lot of the Dominicans told me that
    a lot of the chicas go home to be with their families during Christmas and
    New Years. IMO, Nov or the first two weeks of Dec is better..........

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to natmatt For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I had an awesome trip the first week of Dec. Last year. Hoping to repeat this year. It was definitely one of my best trips. If not the best.
    What's understood doesn't need to be said.

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,127 Times in 233 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jmackulate View Post
    I am thinking of going down 12/26 to 1/2, I wonders if the Chicas will be out

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by snoozer View Post
    I couldn't have said it better. The first 3 weeks before Xmas probably the 2 weeks before Xmas best for hungry non pros and semi pros and even regular whores for that matter to want the gift money.

Remember Dominicans especially young women don't save they live like a fool with rose colored glasses and by bobbles at any chance they can so many not all are usually short of cash. They spend spend spend and keep having kids.
    Last edited by mikelodge; 10-28-2010 at 10:57 AM. Reason: clarity

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mikelodge For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,485 Times in 527 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by manofsteele69 View Post
    hey man of steel. myself and a wingman will be in the palms nove 14 for 2 weeks..look us up in the 2 days we will be there together. drink is on me.

i got a great flight from toronto to puerto plata, direct flight for $402. canadian including taxes..20 minutes earlier and it would have been $362. with the taxes about 200. those prices you cant beat

Thread Information