Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Damn Mongers Damn

Thanks
    Thanked 19,226 Times in 3,260 Posts

Damn Mongers Damn

Back from another trip to DR. spent two days in Santiago. Will give a detailed trip report later, but I just had to start off with an encounter on my first few hours in Santo Domingo. It needed it's own post.

After dropping off our bags at Hotel Roma TNT40 and I head over to Hard Rock Cafe to start drinking.

We notice some Americans there and the type of Hos they were with. Now I'm not going to dog anyone out for what type of Hos you picked flaca, thick it's all one's personal taste, but Com'n Monger.

What really made this scene bad is the guys were talking very loud about what they were about to do with these girls. A few moments later the scene became worst when a Chulo came over and started demanding money. One of the guys pulled out a few bills and said that's all I have. The Chulo snatched all the money out his hand then open his wallet asking for more.

An older Chulo came over asking where his money was.

The type of chicas these "Chulos" were bringing to these guys made the average street walker in Sosua look like a star.

TNT40 said it best. If you bring a girl to me that looked like that, You owe me money!!!!

These guys were buying food and drinks with some nasty looking Hos. Now El Conde is not the most upscale place in DR, but Damn Monger Damn have a little discretion and leave those fucking DR pimps alone, you don't need them.
    Last edited by DMV; 08-18-2010 at 01:23 PM.
    I'm a Payer not a Player

2. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Thanks
    Thanked 97,678 Times in 17,146 Posts

Re: Damn Mongers Damn

That's why its funny to see posts on ISOC - DON'T TIP

Like ISOC has any control over the monger scene...we are small small sliver if that

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Hunter For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,405 Times in 78,293 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter View Post

Like ISOC has any control over the monger scene...we are small small sliver if that

We are an association where you learn what the bottom prices are.

You want access to trip reports?

Google Wallet

JDRent97@gmail.com

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,936 Times in 6,484 Posts

It was your duty to walk over there and hip them to the game. You see a man going over board throw him a life line.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to hugrad95a For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hugrad95a View Post
    It was your duty to walk over there and hip them to the game. You see a man going over board throw him a life line.

Maybe I should have HUgrade95, but the whole scene was soo pathetic and I don't like it when guys talk about fucking in mix company. There were tourist and locals around.

Also these were some big ass grown men. Sorry if this sounds stereotypical, but don't most guys from the east coast especially NYC know a street hustler when they see one and to avoid them?
    These guys had strong NY accents and all seemed to be in the late 20's to early 30's. What I saw was very weak. Maybe they were just some lazy ass Mongers.

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to DMV For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 26,907 Times in 6,119 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by hugrad95a View Post
    DMV would've just wasted his time doing so. they would've most likely looked at him stupid and complained that the money they were spending was very little. sometimes you just have to let them make their own mistakes.

12. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to knotty For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,209 Times in 2,195 Posts

Phi WOW!!! Glad to see you had another safe trip my brother but you do know I have to chime in on this...

I be saying the same dam thing when it comes to these hoes... Mike GEE! you are paying for the pussy (I say the same when I'm not paying too) always pick something that if the condom busts you will have little regrets b/c the baby will be beautiful. Now as far as the loud talking and ignorent and i will say it (Ban me if you wish) N***A talk (all people can talk it) that is a no no and also a easy way to be set up as a target! I too would of been like c'mon mongers c'mon. Also let's be clear them dudes WERE NOT MONGERS the are RESTHAVENS for them putas and hoes for the chulos a bunch of B.A.N's. Finally IDC who the person I wish a mofo would snatch some money out these hands and then demand more by opening a wallet... All I will say is ISOC fly me a kite!

@knotty you are right a milli my G! Going over and trying to help these lames would of done nada they had it in the minds they were gonna go to DR and big ball and obviously they believe big balling is a hobby b/c if it was truly in there life styles then the they would digged themselves and pulled it together. I love good dudes like that... I love to see them mugged and robbed, with ugly chics, being pimped by a chulo, and smile in there faces all the while thinking you dumb as motherfucker bend over some more and continue to get fucked in the ass w/o vaseline.
    I'm back... Heading Back To Green #TurnUpTime

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to givengo440 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,713 Times in 9,684 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by givengo440 View Post
    Phi WOW!!! Glad to see you had another safe trip my brother but you do know I have to chime in on this...

I be saying the same dam thing when it comes to these hoes... Mike GEE! you are paying for the pussy (I say the same when I'm not paying too) always pick something that if the condom busts you will have little regrets b/c the baby will be beautiful. Now as far as the loud talking and ignorent and i will say it (Ban me if you wish) N***A talk (all people can talk it) that is a no no and also a easy way to be set up as a target! I too would of been like c'mon mongers c'mon. Also let's be clear them dudes WERE NOT MONGERS the are RESTHAVENS for them putas and hoes for the chulos a bunch of B.A.N's. Finally IDC who the person I wish a mofo would snatch some money out these hands and then demand more by opening a wallet... All I will say is ISOC fly me a kite!

@knotty you are right a milli my G! Going over and trying to help these lames would of done nada they had it in the minds they were gonna go to DR and big ball and obviously they believe big balling is a hobby b/c if it was truly in there life styles then the they would digged themselves and pulled it together. I love good dudes like that... I love to see them mugged and robbed, with ugly chics, being pimped by a chulo, and smile in there faces all the while thinking you dumb as motherfucker bend over some more and continue to get fucked in the ass w/o vaseline.
    wow, you pulled out all the stops on that post.
    Some of us are going to need a translator ...
    lol

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to JD426 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

If you could have seen these Hos, nasty sloppy and one had on a hair net. Com'on Mongers.

This reminds me of the post what has changed? More Low Budget Mongers who attract more Low Budget Hos and everything that comes with them.

When I say Low Budget I'm not taking about money. I'm talking about how you carry yourself. As my mother used to tell me don't act common.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DMV For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jd426 View Post
    wow, you pulled out all the stops on that post.
    Some of us are going to need a translator ...
    lol
    I tried to speak old school slang shit JD

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to givengo440 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DMV View Post
    If you could have seen these Hos, nasty sloppy and one had on a hair net. Com'on Mongers.

This reminds me of the post what has changed? More Low Budget Mongers who attract more Low Budget Hos and everything that comes with them.

When I say Low Budget I'm not taking about money. I'm talking about how you carry yourself. As my mother used to tell me don't act common.
    My brother you are going to live a long time I just was saying what has happened to DMV glad to see you are safe once again YITB...

DMV trust me I am glad I didn't see that horrific sight. There are some on the board I've been with abroad and when I see there chicas I be looking like man down code 10 grab your scoober gear man overboard!!!

In my opinion them dudes have gone ape oo oo o a a aaaa

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to givengo440 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,106 Times in 4,436 Posts

Idea Re: Damn Mongers Damn

Granted ISOC is only a small percentage of the guys out there but a smart man learns everything he can especially from the mistakes of others.

You may think it's funny but I think it's stupid to let the opportunity pass by.

One of the best ways to learn is to teach!

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter View Post

When you can think of yesterday without regret and tomorrow without fear, you are near contentment.
    Your opinions are not my problem...

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Apos For This Useful Post:

Thanks

My brother you are going to live a long time I just was saying what has happened to DMV glad to see you are safe once again YITB...
    OTB,
    It was a good trip, Learned some new things. The car wash in Santiago was off the chain!!!!!
    Even got the the Nupe Stu out for a little while.

Small as world, while in Santiago met a guy who worked for... yes you got it....Apostropheman

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DMV For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,106 Times in 4,436 Posts

Thumbs Up Re: Damn Mongers Damn

Cool!

John or Kevin?
    OTB,
    It was a good trip, Learned some new things. The car wash in Santiago was off the chain!!!!!

Small as world, while in Santiago met a guy who worked for... yes you got it....Apostropheman

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Apos For This Useful Post:

DMV

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Apostropheman View Post
    Cool!

John or Kevin?
    Can't remember his name but he was from Atlanta. He said he liked the job but was F up when you.. well.

I guess he's doing ok. He lives in SD but was up in STI to check it out and might move there. He flowed with us to the car wash. He thought we were talking about washing a rental car.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DMV For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,713 Times in 9,684 Posts

Thumbs Up Re: Damn Mongers Damn

OTB,
    It was a good trip, Learned some new things. The car wash in Santiago was off the chain!!!!!Even got the the Nupe Stu out for a little while.

Fuck Apos,,
    We want to hear more about the CAR WASH

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to JD426 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jd426 View Post
    Fuck Apos,,
    We want to hear more about the CAR WASH
    I'm trying to wait a few days so TNT40 can chime in. That bastard is still there.

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DMV For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 6,221 Times in 1,136 Posts

OTB,

Ok, I will bite, what is the Car Wash? LOL

36. The Following User Says Thank You to GrandePadre For This Useful Post:

DMV

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sacase View Post
    Ok, I will bite, what is the Car Wash? LOL

It's exactly that a Car Wash, but with a nice twist. You have the stalls in the back where you can wash your car, truck but you have a large indoor out door area were you can buy set ups ( buckets of ice and bottles of liquor in pints and fifths). Many girls just waiting to get picked up. There is a salida fee. So I guess you can say it's a cross between a casa and a car wash. Loud music and definitely a local spot. Will elaborate more in my trip report

Got some mean looks, but I will do it again in a heart beat.
    Last edited by DMV; 08-18-2010 at 10:57 PM.

38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DMV For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 33,954 Times in 10,160 Posts

It's exactly that a Car Wash, but with a nice twist. You have the stalls in the back where you can wash your car, truck but you have a large indoor out door area were you can buy set ups ( buckets of ice and bottles of liquor in pints and fifths). Many girls just waiting to get picked up. There is a salida fee. So I guess you can say it's a cross between a casa and a car wash. Loud music and definitely a local spot. Will elaborate more in my trip report

Got some mean looks, but I will do it again in a heart beat.
    Kelvin's? Used to love that place. There wasn't a salida, so it could be another one (or they changed their policy).

40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gdogg For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information