Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 08/2010 - Santo Domingo/ Santiago

Thanks
    Thanked 14,088 Times in 2,301 Posts

Re: Santo Domingo/ Santiago

Quote Originally Posted by DCIronman View Post
    Maybe it's the competition from Pasions and Illusions. Anyways, I only use those places as a last resort now. I love Santiago because of the amazing semi-pro and non-pro action. If you speak spanish well, you will meet fine chicas everywhere. Those sexy chicas you see just walking around all over the place? They're very friendly, and respond very well to a guy who is confident, yet respectful. But you really have to be able to speak to them in their own language.

The best mongering in Santiago is definitely not point and click.
    I love the semi pro action of Santiago and SD, I am not a big fan of DR casa's, too overpriced and too hard core, but I love the challenge of semi pro choca. I didnt get a chance to check out Passions, I thought it would be the same as Illusions and Casa Banca.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TONYTNT40 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 8orBetter View Post
    This your Western bar?????

Click to see pic

Click to see pic
    yes thats it.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jonew View Post
    im not sure just how internet savvy all of you guys are on here.... but has anyone considered facebook to talk to some chicas before ya go and meet them? just asking.. i was thinking about doing it.
    yes people do that all the time, I had a few internet chicas meet me when I arrived in Santiago

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TONYTNT40 For This Useful Post:

DMV

Thanks
    Thanked 19,226 Times in 3,260 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jd426 View Post
    are u referring to kukara makara ? how can u forget that name.
    Yep that's the place, Thanks 8 or better and jd426
    I'm a Payer not a Player

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DMV View Post
    The end of Day 4: Was I dreaming

TNT is being harassed by some flower dude, saying that he knocked his flowers to the ground. We stop and check out some people performing, Micheal Jackson’s Smooth Criminal. They were good; I had to tip them.

Casa Blanca: By the time we hit the last car wash I had to grab something.

I grab this chica but I swear she was missing a few screws. The sex was good and I did get two pops off, but when I woke on the morning she was staring at me and sucking her thumb. Too weird.

Next morning the streets are like a one big out door market. I don’t know if It’s like that every Sunday. I can’t remember what intersection I was standing but I could look to my left and to my right and see the mountains.
    Well time to get back on the bus and head back to SD.
    that kid began to irritate me, he was very indignant and he was beginning to fuck up my vacation. I had a choice to make, give him 50 pesos or bloody my shoes, I chose the former. We took some chicas from the car wash, and we all took L's on that one. Our boy, "Poppi Flacco, needed to get a chica because he didnt have any chicas meet him at the hotel, and one of my chicas had just left, so i wasnt pressed, but i had decided, that I was going to waste some money tonight, just to take it for the team because, I owed Poppi Flacco, he's a good wing man. Now this is one reason I dont like the monger scene in Santiago or SD, we took 3 chicas, and non of them were indicative of the Santiago beauty we've been seeing all day. I thought the one I took was the best looking one, until she took her off her clothes. She was 20 but when she took her bra off her tits hit the floor, I noticed a few scars (bullet holes). The sex was good, but as soon as I finished, she was on the phone scheming. She kept calling her friends, I tried to sleep, she woke me up,"its not possible I stay here you snore, I said ok, go sleep in the other bed, then she woke me up again, with the same BS. I said ok, you dont have to sleep here, please get the fuck out, and leave me alone. I wasnt angry, I knew I was taking a loss when I decided to pay the car wash up front for the chica. The next morning I told the guys, we all took a loss, because the quality was not worth what we paid. Later on I wish I had that (idiot money ) for bar 305, they had some nice looking chicas. Sorry DMV for getting ahead of your story.

8. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to TONYTNT40 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DCIronman View Post
    Casa Blanca used to be great back in the the day. I used to pull gorgeous chicas out of there on a regular basis.
    I could imagine this was the spot back in the day, it's big and has a nice setup outside.

My thoughts on Santiago, the little that I experienced:

A city with a small town feel. Clean beautiful and more laid back than SD.
    Yes you need to know Spanish very well to flow. Something I need to do.
    The Monger scene is there but it's way different than Sosua and SD.
    A great place to visit and I wish to spend more time there.
    If you're new to this thing we do don't come here first.
    If you like light skin chicas with PHAT Asses and Big Tits this is the place for you.

Thanks

The next time, I come to Santiago, I will do it differently. I only had 3 chicas, lined up, and 2 couldnt come the 1st night because they couldnt find a baby sitter,and they both wanted to show up at the same time on Saturday. The 3rd one, well its a funny story. She is an ex favorite of mine and she doesnt like me any more and calls me malo, but she has some fine amigas. I didnt plan on calling her but after DMV persuaded me too, I relented and made the call. It lasted less than a minute and it was ugly. I said, "me and my friend are in Santiago and we want you to bring your amigas, to show us around and party. She said where are you? I said," Hotel Aloha Sol, Del Sol st, El Centro,near the Monument",she claimed to not know any of these places, and by the time she told me she didnt know where the Monument was, I had lost it, and began yelling, "you dont know where the Monument is?' DMV and Poppi Flacca were mad at me because I lost my temper, but I wasnt in any mood to paly stupid games. Next time I will have at least 6 chicas lined up, and I will make a return to that good Car Wash.
    Last edited by TONYTNT40; 08-22-2010 at 11:54 PM.

11. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to TONYTNT40 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 51,137 Times in 9,456 Posts

The end of Day 4: Was I dreaming

We leave the car wash and meet TNT40 back at the hotel. I can’t get in touch with my chica from last night. No one can get a reception on their phones. We decide to hit the circle. This place is nice at night., all around the monument there are bars and clubs. TNT is being harassed by some flower dude, saying that he knocked his flowers to the ground. We stop and check out some people performing, Micheal Jackson’s Smooth Criminal. They were good; I had to tip them.

After a while we hop in a cab and we head to Casa Blanca. Side note, not all drivers are trying to rip you off. We argue with this guy to get his price down, but after seeing how far it was to the casa he did give us a good price so we gave him is original offer.

Casa Blanca: Stay away. This Casa I would rather not remember. I’m just including it because I don’t want anyone else to go thru this. As TNT40 stated this place was dark, smelly and a bit scary. I kept looking around making sure nothing was going to come out from the back and grab me. To late some fat nasty Ho got me. I started to itch it this place. It didn’t seem real in the Casa. It was like something out of a Fellini movie or Twins Peaks. So we made like Snaggle Puss.

Hop in a taxi and tell him take us to the Car Wash. We didn’t know the name of the first car wash so he took us to the one he knows. The rest of the night was like Goldie Locks in reverse. The first car wash was just right. The next one was too old and the last one was too hard. By the time we hit the last car wash I had to grab something.
    Does anyone in the crew remember which car wash this was??

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to psriches For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by psriches View Post
    Does anyone in the crew remember which car wash this was??
    I think it was either Gomez, or Guzman.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TONYTNT40 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

The first and the best one IMO was in plaza Gomez or Guzman. It was big and had a few car stalls in semi circle in the back.

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,209 Times in 2,195 Posts

Phi I am flying into STI but after reading this I am not staying AT ALL! gonna hit naptime up for his cab man screw that! SMH I will take a tourist trip if anything but extended stay of any kind no no nooooo....
    I'm back... Heading Back To Green #TurnUpTime

18. The Following User Says Thank You to givengo440 For This Useful Post:

DMV

Thanks

Day 5: Welcome back

There are two bus stops in Santiago. When we arrived we departed from the second one, but when we left we embarked from the the first one. I mention this because on the way there we passed some beautiful gated homes and condos.

Some of the best women I’ve seen in DR are at the bus stops. We get back into SD and it feels like coming home from a weekend road trip. The hotel has the rooms ready for us with the luggage we did not take to STI in them. That’s customer service.

Hey it’s 3pm time to start drinking. El Conde is packed today. Oh yeah it’s a Holiday weekend. It’s really nice today, not hot with a little breeze blowing. I try calling the one who thought she was coming to STI with me but she’s not answering. I still have two new ones I’m trying to fit in.

It’s a lazy Sunday and the day flys by without us doing really nothing. I kind of enjoy days like this.

Sunday night and we hit Ave. Venezuela. A big thank you to Koki for mentioning this place in his trip report. I thought it was going to be far since it’s on the other side of the river, but no didn’t take long. This place is great, a strip full of clubs on both sides of the street with all of Dominican life. We saw some upscale joints and some average places as well. We get a table at (damn I can’t remember names) and have a few drinks. I saw some of the nicest asses ever. There was one young girl that made everyone jaw drop. She had a question mark for an ass!!!!

Something new I learn about DR. Presidente and Black Label flow like water in the city.
    I order a black label and TNT40 orders a shot of Jack. The waiter says he can only order a bottle of Jack. Someone tell me what’s up with Jack Daniels in this country? I’m not complaining because I’ll take Johnnie Walker over Jack any day. Just found it strange.

20. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to DMV For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by givengo440 View Post
    Phi I am flying into STI but after reading this I am not staying AT ALL! gonna hit naptime up for his cab man screw that! SMH I will take a tourist trip if anything but extended stay of any kind no no nooooo....
    YouTube- NBA 2k10 - My Player - Finger Wave In Opponent's Face
    Nupe, I hope I didn't paint bad picture of Santiago. I liked the place and would go again. It's just not a point and click place. My only regret is not taking something from the first car wash.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DMV For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Nupe, I hope I didn't paint bad picture of Santiago. I liked the place and would go again. It's just not a point and click place. My only regret is not taking something from the first car wash.
    Yes, Santiago is a good place, and talent wise, there is no comparison, (maybe SD). We were there for 2 days, I banged 2 and so did DMV. I would have done the same in Sosua, the only difference was the Santiago chicas, were prettier and muy caliente. The semi pro that came by my hotel is one of the best, I've had in the DR, she returned Sunday morning while I was attempting to eat breakfast, and before lunch, I had already busted two. I was spent and could barely walk out of the Hotel. You will not get that kind of GFE in Sosua. I didnt have to work for it, I wasnt expecting her, she was calling me.

24. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to TONYTNT40 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,287 Times in 716 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TONYTNT40 View Post
    I love the semi pro action of Santiago and SD, I am not a big fan of DR casa's, too overpriced and too hard core, but I love the challenge of semi pro choca. I didnt get a chance to check out Passions, I thought it would be the same as Illusions and Casa Banca.
    I actually like Passions the best of the bunch. Try it first on your next trip. Lots of locals bring their chicas there to dance and you'll find groups with single non-pro chicas available especially on weekends. Also, they used to have weekly live music (usually Jovanny Polanco - merengue Santiguera) and an occasional concert.

I haven't been to Gomez in quite a while but the last time I was there it was incredibly loud. Had to sit across from the main bar and I was not impressed with chica quality.

Did you guys get to Kelvin's?
    Ah but I was so much older then, I'm younger than that now!

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to KoKi9290 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,287 Times in 716 Posts

[quote=DMV;
    Later we head to Hooters to meet Mr. Happy. He is there with a beautiful flaca chica. TNT40 could barley keep his tongue in his mouth after meeting her. She is hot.[/quote]

Mr. Happy, you've been holding out on me. Everytime he wants to meet me at Hooters, I have to bring the chica.

Glad you guys liked Avenida Venezuela.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to KoKi9290 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by KoKi9290 View Post
    I actually like Passions the best of the bunch. Try it first on your next trip. Lots of locals bring their chicas there to dance and you'll find groups with single non-pro chicas available especially on weekends. Also, they used to have weekly live music (usually Jovanny Polanco - merengue Santiguera) and an occasional concert.

I haven't been to Gomez in quite a while but the last time I was there it was incredibly loud. Had to sit across from the main bar and I was not impressed with chica quality.

Thanks, I will check out Passions, next time, yes the music was very loud at Gomez, I had to consisantly walk to the parking lot to answer my cell phone. No I dont think we made it to Kelvins.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to TONYTNT40 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by KoKi9290 View Post
    We went to three different ones. The first was the best, maybe because the time of day. It was around 4 or 5pm. Not many guys there and all the chicas looking at us. We got a few mean looks thrown our way from some of the guys there. The music was loud.

The next car wash we didn't get to til around 1am. It was more of an older crowd with many people coupled up. We didn't stay there long.

The last one was small and had a hard/ ghetto feel to it. A lot of people smoking hookahs. One chica offered me to take a hit, I passed on that.

Oh, I remember the last one had the name international in it.

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DMV For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,936 Times in 6,484 Posts

Ya'll are really not painting a good picture of Santiago...

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to hugrad95a For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,209 Times in 2,195 Posts

DMV and TNT the pics you guys have painted are not that well and as far as point and click I am a go getter so it's kool. SD isn't so much point and click either well at least it wasn't on my first trip but I had enough chicas to go around. None the less before I decide to stay there I will take a trip as discussed with Chicmatic from the Su and see where that goes.

36. The Following User Says Thank You to givengo440 For This Useful Post:

DMV

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information