Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Do the chicas do prostate massage

Thanks
    Thanked 13,676 Times in 4,820 Posts

Re: Do the chicas do prostate massage

Quote Originally Posted by Talis View Post
    How does saying "no don't do that, do this" equate to beating someone and leaving them on the side of the road?

Yes, yes, I did not feel like having a finger shoved up my ass on my first trip I *must* be a homophobe. I also didn't screw any (really) fat chics when I was sober and avoided a few that smoked and had bad breath. I practically shunned the ugly ones and tended towards bigger tits. I gave away milk chocolate candy, not dark chocolate. I live out in the boonies, drive a truck, like guns, grew up in Utah, and hate brussel sprouts.

Apparently I am a shallow anti-vegetarian neo-conservative homophobic fat-hating racist hick Mormon zealot.

Have any more labels or great leaps of logic yoda?
    Other than the Utah and Mormon I am with ya bro, and for the record I have nothing against Utah or Mormans just saying that part didn't match up with me.

OK I will edit it and admit if I know the girl I well ok you know at the right time eeekkk
    Last edited by mikelodge; 08-31-2010 at 11:34 PM. Reason: sp

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 8orBetter View Post
    Pre POP Spooning this girl tried sticking her finger up my butt.

I didn't know my cheeks could squeeze that tight without missing a stroke.

I stuck her in Ass instead

Click to see pic
    Click to see pic
    Click to see pic
    Click to see pic
    Click to see pic
    Click to see pic
    Pre POP Spooning What share with us that don't know.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by weyland View Post
    And a Jewish one, apparently.
    Yah I didn't notice why does she have those stars?

Thanks

No, I think it is the same principle as WWII fighter aces posting a swastika below their cockpit for every German plane they nailed. She gets a Star of David tattooed for every Jew she nails (although I cannot think how she can tell? ).

Click to see pic
    That is wrong on many levels

Blog Entries
    Thanks

sounds like a long azz banana is next on the list of things to do...lol

Thanks
    Thanked 2,237 Times in 569 Posts

And a Jewish one, apparently.

She is as Jewish as these two

Of course if you have a tatoo Weyland you can be Jewish!

Same goes for your Haitian!

How many fingers she get up your butt?????

Last edited by Mr Hillbilly; 09-01-2010 at 09:22 AM.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr Hillbilly For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 84,377 Times in 13,906 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Apostropheman View Post
    The top line looks like "Todo Posible"

The next is something "Seguro"

The bottom...???

Click to see pic
    It's "todo posible"
    "Nada seguro"

"Everything is possible
    nothing is for sure"
    If you think it's love try not paying in the morning..

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many."

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MrHappy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 29,784 Times in 2,952 Posts

I think the last line is this.

11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to WickedWillie For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 15,035 Times in 2,159 Posts

I am homophobic. My ass is a one way valve only. And taking a chica in the culo is just as disgusting to me. Label me all you want.

P.S. I don't judge anyone else for their own prefrences - have at er' if that's your thing.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nakom For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 4,131 Times in 1,649 Posts

Just as long as she is not shoving an Old Spice speed stick up your ass. LM.

The finger toss when done properly can produce an intense load.

Butt: had to check wiki on this one.

Prostate massage as sexual practice:

Prostate massage is also used for sexual stimulation, either to reach orgasm, or to promote excretion of seminal fluid without orgasm as part of BDSM orgasm denial activities. The term prostate milking is sometimes used in this latter context.

The prostate is sometimes referred to as the "male G-spot". Some men are able to achieve orgasm solely through stimulation of the prostate gland, such as prostate massage or receptive anal intercourse. Men who report the sensation of prostate stimulation often give descriptions similar to females' accounts of G-spot stimulation.[14]

Prostate massage has become a common sexual practice in couples' sexual lives as men seem to experience high levels of pleasure from it. Also, the advent of equipment and products for prostate massage encourages people to try it. Many couples though do not purchase such devices but use the finger for anal penetration and prostate stimulation to enhance the man's orgasm. The finger or the prostate massager is introduced into the rectum through the anus and the prostate gland is gently massaged. The main problem in using the finger is that it may be too short to reach the prostate gland. [15]

Prostate massage can be performed individually or with the help of a partner. Some men prefer being anally stimulated by their partner during foreplay or after intercourse. Men can excite their own prostates while masturbating using anal penetration devices.

There are a few safety matters concerning prostate stimulation and anal penetration. It is strongly recommended that plenty of lubricant is used with prostate massagers to prevent rectal lining damage. A smaller instrument or finger may be introduced gradually to minimize the discomfort that some may feel. Massagers may be used with or without a condom.

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to guttaman For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by guttaman View Post

Prostate massage is also used for sexual stimulation, either to reach orgasm, or to promote excretion of seminal fluid without orgasm as part of BDSM orgasm denial activities. The term prostate milking is sometimes used in this latter context.

The prostate is sometimes referred to as the "male G-spot". Some men are able to achieve orgasm solely through stimulation of the prostate gland, such as prostate massage or receptive anal intercourse. Men who report the sensation of prostate stimulation often give descriptions similar to females' accounts of G-spot stimulation.[14]

Prostate massage has become a common sexual practice in couples' sexual lives as men seem to experience high levels of pleasure from it. Also, the advent of equipment and products for prostate massage encourages people to try it. Many couples though do not purchase such devices but use the finger for anal penetration and prostate stimulation to enhance the man's orgasm. The finger or the prostate massager is introduced into the rectum through the anus and the prostate gland is gently massaged. The main problem in using the finger is that it may be too short to reach the prostate gland. [15]

Prostate massage can be performed individually or with the help of a partner. Some men prefer being anally stimulated by their partner during foreplay or after intercourse. Men can excite their own prostates while masturbating using anal penetration devices.

There are a few safety matters concerning prostate stimulation and anal penetration. It is strongly recommended that plenty of lubricant is used with prostate massagers to prevent rectal lining damage. A smaller instrument or finger may be introduced gradually to minimize the discomfort that some may feel. Massagers may be used with or without a condom.
    Gee, I think I wrote that!!!

17. The Following User Says Thank You to MrHappy For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by guttaman View Post

Gee, I think I wrote that!!!

I used to be a "no way, Jose" kinda guy, till I met up with a nurse many years ago.

I was half drunk, and she told me she was going to do it a little bit when I came while she was sucking the little soldier.

I think folks could hear the screams a mile away. It was kinda like the feeling you get when you come doing amyl nitrate.

The girls at R & R massage are all pretty experienced at trying to touch their tonsils through your ass while your dick is down their throat. Can't beat it for the price.
    Last edited by MrHappy; 09-02-2010 at 07:35 AM. Reason: Not that I do anything like that... heh heh

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MrHappy For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,842 Times in 8,288 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nakom View Post
    I am homophobic. My ass is a one way valve only. And taking a chica in the culo is just as disgusting to me. Label me all you want.
    We have established that the word is "homophobic" not "homophone". You now need to look up "homophobic" in the dictionary to see what it actually means. One clue: it has nothing to do with activity between persons of different sexes as is being discussed here.

You have every right to call it "disgusting". Many would agree. But not the right to re-invent the English language single-handedly.

21. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to weyland For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 11,949 Times in 4,636 Posts

ummm, weird thread....

No thanks I'll pass

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Hemp For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 15,035 Times in 2,159 Posts

We have established that the word is "homophobic" not "homophone". You now need to look up "homophobic" in the dictionary to see what it actually means. One clue: it has nothing to do with activity between persons of different sexes as is being discussed here.

You have every right to call it "disgusting". Many would agree. But not the right to re-invent the English language single-handedly.
    Better check your facts.

The present-day term homophobia denoting "a fear of homosexuals" was coined for technical usage in psychiatry sometime in the 1950s or 1960s. Evidence in English pronunciation points to its formation as being a blend made possible by the phonemic overlap between (1.) the word homosexual, itself a mix of neo-classical morphemes such as in television, and (2.) the -ophobia ending of words in which the suffix -phobia is preceded by the “o” of a prefix, such as in words like xenophobia.

Two words originate from homophobia: homophobic (adj.) and homophobe (n.), being labels for a person who displays homophobia or is thought to do so.

I think your Websters Ole' English is a little out of date.

Besdies, I live in a free and democratic society. I have the right to do anything I want.

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nakom For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,593 Times in 292 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Talis View Post
    How does saying "no don't do that, do this" equate to beating someone and leaving them on the side of the road?

Yes, yes, I did not feel like having a finger shoved up my ass on my first trip I *must* be a homophobe. I also didn't screw any (really) fat chics when I was sober and avoided a few that smoked and had bad breath. I practically shunned the ugly ones and tended towards bigger tits. I gave away milk chocolate candy, not dark chocolate. I live out in the boonies, drive a truck, like guns, grew up in Utah, and hate brussel sprouts.

Apparently I am a shallow anti-vegetarian neo-conservative homophobic fat-hating racist hick Mormon zealot.

Have any more labels or great leaps of logic yoda?
    How could you not like brussel sprouts? What the hell is wrong with you?

I'm with you on the 'stay away from my asshole' thing though.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,593 Times in 292 Posts

He's not doing it singlehandedly, we have a whole continent working on it!

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nnjdave For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,044 Times in 358 Posts

Pictures Re: Do the chicas do prostate massage

Quote Originally Posted by Nakom View Post

P.S. I don't judge anyone else for their own prefrences - have at er' if that's your thing.
    I will!!! LOL

Thanks

Where is R & r massage?

Thanks

How could I build such a clock on a site with possibilities of ajusting the finishing date? thank you...

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information