Thread: Santiago girls in POP area

Thanks

Santiago girls in POP area

I would like to go to Santiago because a number of the girls at Blackbeard's, and in Sosua claim to be from there. I've seen here that Peter goes to Santiago periodically to find fresh meat. It would stand to reason, then, that it's a good place to find pretty, yet unspoiled, prospects for me too.

Have I, somehow, been led astray in this reasoning?

2. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,405 Times in 78,293 Posts

Re: Santiago girls in POP area

Quote Originally Posted by Lustfull View Post
    I would like to go to Santiago because a number of the girls at Blackbeard's, and in Sosua claim to be from there. I've seen here that Peter goes to Santiago periodically to find fresh meat. It would stand to reason, then, that it's a good place to find pretty, yet unspoiled, prospects for me too.

2 million people live there. Have fun!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,842 Times in 8,288 Posts

Yes, your logic is faulty.

The high proportion is simply down to the fact that it is a large city so there will obviously be more young girls there (and young men, and older women ... etc). Also the racial mix of PP and Sosua local families is for historical reasons darker than in the older city of Santiago where some Spanish admixture survives so if you prefer lighter-skinned girls (I personally do not) there will be a higher proportion there than on the North Coast.

The same is even more true of Santo Domingo but Santiago is a lot nearer to Blackbeards and Sosua so cheaper and quicker to reach for the girls and more worthwhile their commuting to sell themselves.

Also do not forget that the chicas are nearly all liars. If they do not want to reveal which little pueblo or barrio they come from to avoid possible identification they will always say they are from Santiago or "La Capital". Also they may think it is more prestigious or sophisticated to come from the city than be known as a campesina.

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to weyland For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 19,385 Times in 4,164 Posts

The Santiago expert needs to chime in here!

Well first of all Santiago is not the beach so it's not like "shooting fish in a barrel" like it is in Sosua or Puerto Plata. Don't get me wrong there are probably more P4P opportunities in Santiago but that's just because it's a large city. But the percentage of available chicas is much lower.

The city is large and spread out so you need to know where you are going and be able to get there. A moto ride in Santiago is slighty safer then walking at night in (fill in the worse neighborhood in a big city) wearing a Rolex.

Santiago also has all classes, from dirt poor to chicas with enough spare change in their purses to buy & sell your ass! So again you need to know where to hunt based on your skill set.

If you can speak Spanish, are willing to intermingle with Dominicans, can dance, etc. etc. etc. Then Santiago might be the city for you.

Also the thought process is way different in Santiago, they speak with an accent different then other Dominicans, and they consider Puerto Plata the campo (countryside). BTW Never even mention ever going to Sosua!

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmydr View Post
    2 million people live there. Have fun!
    800,000 actually.

Quote Originally Posted by weyland View Post
    Also do not forget that the chicas are nearly all liars. If they do not want to reveal which little pueblo or barrio they come from to avoid possible identification they will always say they are from Santiago or "La Capital". Also they may think it is more prestigious or sophisticated to come from the city than be known as a campesina.
    Most of the BB's or street whores who say they are from Santiago usually are, I always ask them with barrio and sometimes even the street, I can also hear the accent. But I am sure there are regular girls who would definitely lie to say they are from the more glamourous big city.
    Try our new ISOC Features!
    • Create a Countdown Timer for your upcoming trip or a special date here.
    • Print out one of our Money Cheat Sheets so you know much shit costs! here
    • Create Albums for your Pictures here.
    • Join Social Groups to view other's Albums here.
    • Browse our concise & informative Wiki here.
    • Learn Spanish, Check Exchange Rates, or The Weather.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Don Tomas For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,215 Times in 1,303 Posts

Damn D.T. way to break it down..............And FUCK THE WHITESTOCKINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Chicas....."Don't walk around like yo shit don't stink cause I'm DEPUTY DAWG I'll put yo booty in the KLINK!!!!!!"

GO STEELERS!!!!!!!!!!!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to DEPUTY DAWG For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 10,446 Times in 4,196 Posts

having been to Santiago it is quite true about the availability of more women. There are more but they also have normal lives there. You can visit some of the whorehouses and get some point and clikc p4p but outside of that you will be working with normal day to day living girls. These girls dont depend on p4p money and you will be seen as a gringo. There is some tourism but for the most part these people are living their normal lives. You will need decent spanish and some game to score chicas in the non tourist areas. The monument is also another decent place to hunt for chicas at night as it is touristy also.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Beads For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 19,385 Times in 4,164 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DEPUTY DAWG View Post
    Damn D.T. way to break it down..............And FUCK THE WHITESTOCKINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I had to thank you for the prop.

As for the other, if Buehrle had to come back at least he did it against the Det. Kittycats!

Thanks
    Thanked 5,063 Times in 1,733 Posts

Yeah. . .good luck with that. . . . .lol. . . . .

15. The Following User Says Thank You to prtyr2 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,172 Times in 376 Posts

Sounds like work to me. You could do that in the U.S.

Thanks

True, but they might not be dominican women.

Quote Originally Posted by Tonto4 View Post
    Sounds like work to me. You could do that in the U.S.

Thanks

The reason to go to Santiago is to see the Cabanas. Those things are amazing - the most luxurious rooms on the island, and their sole purpose is to allow Dominican businessmen to fuck their secretaries without anyone seeing them!!!

19. The Following User Says Thank You to milone For This Useful Post:

Thanks

True, but they might not be dominican women.
    Only in the Heights

Washington Heights, aka "The Heights," a DR paradise located in Northern Manhattan, for those who don't know...
    captain napalm and I are one and the same

Thread Information