Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: 11/2010 - The "real" meaning of Novia

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,713 Times in 9,684 Posts

Re: The "real" meaning of Novia

Perhaps he meant to say that there are a lot of foolish things said on this site.. instead of calling people fools... Not defending just theorizing..
    Not everyone has command of the Queens English like Sir Weyland and the rest of us educated intellectuals..

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JD426 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 83,174 Times in 8,333 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jd426 View Post
    Perhaps he meant to say that there are a lot of foolish things said on this site.. instead of calling people fools... Not defending just theorizing..
    Not everyone has command of the Queens English like Sir Weyland and the rest of us educated intellectuals..
    You are certainly right about Weyland speaking queen English. He has the lisp down pat.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Seville For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 15,035 Times in 2,159 Posts

Personally, I think whatever your mantra is - find / pay / release / repeat..... wife up / pay...... or non pro / no pay, when in a place like the DR you should at least try all three scenarios once. As you move along that train, in general, your drama will increase, however don't let that scare you. You never know what you might end up enjoying, especally as you take more and more trips, and become tired of the same old.

Once you have experienced all three, then it is fair to comment and give advice to people that are asking about it.

If you feel you are too old / bald / fat / lazy / out of touch / ect to enter into a non pro / no pay secnario, don't fret. There are plenty of 28 - 35 year old hot Domincans that would love to meet you.

A monger vacation to the 3rd world should be an adventure. Take a risk and put yourself out there. The best thing about Sosua, is if option 2 or 3 fail or create unwanted drama, it is so point and click you can get back to catch and release in the blink of an eye.

I am the 320,654th most interesting man in the world. Stay thirsty my friends.

6. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Nakom For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,405 Times in 78,293 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nakom View Post
    Personally, I think whatever your mantra is - find / pay / release / repeat..... wife up / pay...... or non pro / no pay, when in a place like the DR you should at least try all three scenarios once. As you move along that train, in general, your drama will increase, however don't let that scare you. You never know what you might end up enjoying, especally as you take more and more trips, and become tired of the same old.

Once you have experienced all three, then it is fair to comment and give advice to people that are asking about it.

If you feel you are too old / bald / fat / lazy / out of touch / ect to enter into a non pro / no pay secnario, don't fret. There are plenty of 28 - 35 year old hot Domincans that would love to meet you.

A monger vacation to the 3rd world should be an adventure. Take a risk and put yourself out there. The best thing about Sosua, is if option 2 or 3 fail or create unwanted drama, it is so point and click you can get back to catch and release in the blink of an eye.

I know lots of guys in their 40's and 50's fucking women in the same age range. Only thing is that they are ugly women.

You want access to trip reports?

Google Wallet

JDRent97@gmail.com

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 5,029 Times in 652 Posts

All good points...

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to shredder For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 7,406 Times in 795 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jd426 View Post
    Naaaa... I don't believe that. He is just one of those who thinks he has the knowledge in his hands and that he is better than everybody else.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to QueGuapo For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 6,553 Times in 1,889 Posts

I think you missed a few zeros there my friend. lol
    "The Royal Penis is Clean Your Majesty"

"No cushion for the pushin, no peso for the queso"

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to princepointe For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 6,553 Times in 1,889 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Robert13212 View Post
    There is always a lot of that on an internet message board, regardless of subject matter. Just ignore it.

I think your right and I'm learning that. But what bothers me is that more guys are doing this but in different ways. We all for the most part know each other through 6 degrees of separation. I've met about 20 of you in DR and 5 that hit me on PM when they're in Austin and we get together for a beer or dinner. This is in the 6 months i've been here. With that said I consider a few of you friends. When a guy comes on here and tells a story like Danytravel and Dasbooty instead of being happy for them, guys flame the fuck out of them. We all know they are aware of the risk and what can happen. These aren't three post newbies. This is ALL a huge fantasy. Who are we to rip on a guy for living his fantasy the way he see's fit when it doesn't effect us. We all monger for different reasons. Many guys on here know damn well they couldn't pull these women without the pesos yet I don't hear anyone busting Robert1***'s (just an example brother. you know I love ya. lol) bubble about what he's doing down there. I find it weird because it doesn't serve a purpose. Exchanging ideas and opinions is one thing but kicking a man when he's happy is another. Clearly we all have different opinions but what DaDreadXL said isn't so different that what i've been seeing for months here. He just streamlined it. lol
    Last edited by princepointe; 12-04-2010 at 03:40 PM.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to princepointe For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 29,784 Times in 2,952 Posts

Dani, don't worry bro as of Thursday night she is still referring to you as her novio.
    Nice new tattoo as well, with 2 names on it. Couldn't read it properly but maybe one is yours

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to WickedWillie For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by princepointe View Post
    I think your right and I'm learning that. But what bothers me is that more guys are doing this but in different ways. We all for the most part know each other through 6 degrees of separation. I've met about 20 of you in DR and 5 that hit me on PM when they're in Austin and we get together for a beer or dinner. This is in the 6 months i've been here. With that said I consider a few of you friends. When a guy comes on here and tells a story like Danytravel and Dasbooty instead of being happy for them, guys flame the fuck out of them. We all know they are aware of the risk and what can happen. These aren't three post newbies. This is ALL a huge fantasy. Who are we to rip on a guy for living his fantasy the way he see's fit when it doesn't effect us. We all monger for different reasons. Many guys on here know damn well they couldn't pull these women without the pesos yet I don't hear anyone busting Robert1***'s (just an example brother. you know I love ya. lol) bubble about what he's doing down there. I find it weird because it doesn't serve a purpose. Exchanging ideas and opinions is one thing but kicking a man when he's happy is another. Clearly we all have different opinions but what DaDreadXL said isn't so different that what i've been seeing for months here. He just streamlined it. lol
    Every man has his RIGHT to self destruction or BLISS(Depends how u look at it).. Life is too short to worry about what the next man is doing with his money or feelings...

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to slim26 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 5,063 Times in 1,733 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by weyland View Post
    From what I know of you, danytravel, you will afterwards regret deceiving any girl into expecting more from you than you are willing and able to give her. That will leave a sour taste long after you have forgotten the petty triumph of getting free sex when you can well afford to pay.

I say, pay them a fair amount each time (say 1000 ST or 1500 TLN), and possibly meals and presents if giving these give you pleasure, but don't expect gratitude or for these to be counted as part payment.

For someone like you spending only a few days in the country at a time, the word "novia" has no useful application. If either you or the chica are using it, something isn't right.

I have been going to DR for 12 years. Lived there for maybe 7 all together. How many chicas have I called "novia"? 4 and none were sosua workig girls.

fist one I married and moved to the states

second one I lived with for 2 years

3rd lived with for almost 2 years.

4th has been living with me for 19 months and we are engaged.

I have never lied to a chica to make her think she had any shot at something that would never happen. I have had a shitload of amigas con derechos and even more one night or few night flings, plus my fair share of working girls.

I never understood how some guys here throw that term around so easily.

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to prtyr2 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 83,174 Times in 8,333 Posts

My novia arrived today and we just spent an hour or so en la cama. Unreal. And that is the reason I "can't go back" to the working girls. No doubt there are some that will rock your world but I know mine is just awesome. Why roll the dice? I had to laugh today because I kept telling her to slow down and take it easy but her ass is like the energizer bunny. It is almost like she is incapable of NOT moving her ass like a fucking maniac. Sometimes you just want to have a long, slow fuck and savor that toto. Maybe if I tie her up and strap her ass to the bed once in a while I can slow it down some.

To each his own. If you goal is to smash 20 chicas a day I hope you succeed.

24. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Seville For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 29,784 Times in 2,952 Posts

My novia arrived today and we just spent an hour or so en la cama. Unreal. And that is the reason I "can't go back" to the working girls. No doubt there are some that will rock your world but I know mine is just awesome. Why roll the dice? I had to laugh today because I kept telling her to slow down and take it easy but her ass is like the energizer bunny. It is almost like she is incapable of NOT moving her ass like a fucking maniac. Sometimes you just want to have a long, slow fuck and savor that toto. Maybe if I tie her up and strap her ass to the bed once in a while I can slow it down some.

I'm guessing that after 2 weeks that 1st nut blew her head off. Or have you been choking the chicken on these cold rainy nights?

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WickedWillie For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,936 Times in 6,484 Posts

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hugrad95a For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by WickedWillie View Post
    1-Dani, don't worry bro as of Thursday night she is still referring to you as her novio.
    2-Nice new tattoo as well, with 2 names on it. Couldn't read it properly but maybe one is yours
    1-Thanks Wickedwillie, but I am not worried at all, first this post was kinda old...second I know where I stand and everything....

2- Holy fuck... seriously? She has a tattoo with my name on it? Damn.. I have to erase it somehow...maybe a bite?

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to QueGuapo For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by prtyr2 View Post
    I have been going to DR for 12 years. Lived there for maybe 7 all together. How many chicas have I called "novia"? 4 and none were sosua workig girls.

fist one I married and moved to the states

second one I lived with for 2 years

3rd lived with for almost 2 years.

4th has been living with me for 19 months and we are engaged.

I have never lied to a chica to make her think she had any shot at something that would never happen. I have had a shitload of amigas con derechos and even more one night or few night flings, plus my fair share of working girls.

I never understood how some guys here throw that term around so easily.

That's the point of all the discussion ( at the beginning since I did not know what Novia meant).
    I just wanted to understand what the meaning was and then see what happened.

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to QueGuapo For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Or I can hold it for you

34. The Following User Says Thank You to QueGuapo For This Useful Post:

JDR

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by princepointe View Post
    I understand what you are saying and I respect his opinion, what I don NOT respect is the fact that he calls other people fools without even knowing anything. And I am not even talking about myself because I know who I am and I don't even need to defend myself from such stupidity, he called a lot of people fools...
    Anyway I think we wasted even too much time on this... now I have anothe problem to solve.... there is a girl walking with my name tattoed on her... Rob or WIckedwillie, give me an address.. I will Fedex a knife....
    Rob it's time to return that favor that you owe me....

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to QueGuapo For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,936 Times in 6,484 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by danytravel View Post
    I understand what you are saying and I respect his opinion, what I don NOT respect is the fact that he calls other people fools without even knowing anything. And I am not even talking about myself because I know who I am and I don't even need to defend myself from such stupidity, he called a lot of people fools...
    Anyway I think we wasted even too much time on this... now I have anothe problem to solve.... there is a girl walking with my name tattoed on her... Rob or WIckedwillie, give me an address.. I will Fedex a knife....
    Rob it's time to return that favor that you owe me....

I hope it's not Juri from Blackbeards with your name tatoo'd on her body....
    Last edited by hugrad95a; 12-04-2010 at 09:39 PM.

38. The Following User Says Thank You to hugrad95a For This Useful Post:

JDR

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hugrad95a View Post
    I hope it's not Juri from Blackbeards with your name tatoo'd on you her body....
    No, she is not!

40. The Following User Says Thank You to QueGuapo For This Useful Post:

JDR

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information