Thanks

Introducing - crimecleaner

How did you hear about our forum?
    Search Engine

If a referral, through a search engine, or other please specify
    Google

Marital status?
    Married (Don't tell my wife I'm here!)

Have you ever known the pleasures derived from financially procured female companionship?
    Hell Yes!

Have you ever visited the Dominican Republic before?
    Yes but not for mongering

Do you have a special message for Jayman?
    Lucky bastard

-----------------------------------------------------
    Have you ever traveled to any other countries for mongering.

Costa Rica

------------------------------------------------------
    Please feel free to add any other details.

Here's my deal. I'm actually married to a Dominican woman. She was raised in NY but moved to Florida where I met and married her. She is 35 now, been married 10 years and she still has a hot as hell body. I have a pic in my profile. Let me know if you can see it. Love this site, found it by accident. My wife still has lots of family over there so I go once a year. Sure is tough with all the hotties over there. Went to Costa Rica 2 months ago for my first mongering experience a fucking loved it. Here are a couple of questions for you bros out there. Can I go to the Dominican Republic without getting my passport stamped? I get a twice a year trip with the guys but my wife would freak if she knew I was going there without her. Want to do a Sosua trip. Planning on early Dec and would love to meet up with some guys from here. Thanks and great site I plan on hanging around for a long time

------------------------------------------------------

2. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,405 Times in 78,293 Posts

Re: Introducing - crimecleaner

They stamp it and the US Customs would notice nothing stamped if they didn't?

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,607 Times in 5,261 Posts

Re: Introducing - crimecleaner

I’m not familiar with how things work in the US as I’ve never been there, but if I wanted to travel to the DR (or wherever) from where I live now without getting my passport stamped and my girlfriend/wife noticing it I’d do as follows:

1. I would request a new passport claiming I lost my old one and I’d let my GF know I lost my old one, even though I didn’t.

2. I’d leave my new passport at home hidden somewhere (for instance, with a friend) and I’d travel to the DR with my old passport which would get stamped but I wouldn’t care because my official new passport is at home anyway.

3. Travelling with my old passport would be no problem because my old passport is a valid passport and no-one is going to launch an enquiry into what my most current passport is each time I leave or enter my own country – let alone in the DR or any other 3rd world country.

4. When returning home I’d pass my old passport to my trusted friend to keep it for future mongering trips, while I’d get the new passport back to show my GF that it has no stamps on it

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Gladiator For This Useful Post:

Thread Information