Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Western Union alert

Thanks
    Thanked 52,955 Times in 9,807 Posts

Re: Western Union alert

Quote Originally Posted by hughgrection View Post
    what about the 1 who attacked getrhythem?

Might have been a reason for it. They predicted that I would be killed by a hooker over ten years ago and so far, none have attacked me.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Seņor JDR of Medellin For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,743 Times in 643 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nakom View Post
    Most guys can figure out this secnario and don't send shit. It's the ones that get played by the chica and thinks she is in love with him that get it bad. It can happen to experienced mongers. I have seen this with my own eyes from more than one member on this board, and I have been a member for less than a year.
    SHE may not even be sending the e-mails. Her hombre/chulo/chico/novio/enamorado/esposo/amoracito just might be the one doing the dealing.

I can't tell you how many times, and I know Nakom sees it too, that the pictures of these girls have reflections of their "men" or shadows of them, or even has them IN the picture on the online dating sites. Treasonous, what's to come of these girls that fuck for money.

Here's the challenge... post her contact info if you're not sucked in.
    Colombianas are God's way of apologizing for Dominicanas

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Roy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 72,282 Times in 11,775 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hoseman View Post
    Looking at those legs she may get a shot at trying to get some of mine
    Your money ... your "shot" ... or most probably both?

Thanks
    Thanked 7,762 Times in 1,628 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kevy View Post
    I had to look again, she is drinking the silver label Presidente Lite (I guess to look after her figure) and the regular Presidente is for whoever is taking the picture, good catch cowboy
    I know the 'presidente normal' can't be for me.

I only drink presidente lite.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DASBOOTY For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 6,553 Times in 1,889 Posts

Ultimately the numbers are in there favor. Remember that WE go to THEM. The baddest of the bad will have cats throwing money at her and there will always be that guy with a bit extra. Greed is greed. They're gonna get paid regardless. The question is who's gonna be paying them. We can laugh at the WU cats all we want but that broad is laughing at us all the way to the bank......or the bed cushion. Wherever these hoes keep their money. lol
    "The Royal Penis is Clean Your Majesty"

"No cushion for the pushin, no peso for the queso"

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to princepointe For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 15,035 Times in 2,159 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by princepointe View Post
    Ultimately the numbers are in there favor. Remember that WE go to THEM. The baddest of the bad will have cats throwing money at her and there will always be that guy with a bit extra. Greed is greed. They're gonna get paid regardless. The question is who's gonna be paying them. We can laugh at the WU cats all we want but that broad is laughing at us all the way to the bank......or the bed cushion. Wherever these hoes keep their money. lol
    Chicas like their money right where they can see it - hanging in the closet.

11. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Nakom For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,539 Times in 1,755 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by givengo440 View Post
    HOLD UP HOLD UP HOLD UP!

Think about it there are 2 phones on the table (I guess one must be for texting the other for calls )

2 cameras: 1 taking the photo the other on the table with the phones (the other must be for bedroom shots only aka Jimbo shots)

that purple teddy (see through) and pumps.... Can anyone else find anything else?
    Go get "em", Inspector Gadget!

Bangkok

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Passport Playa For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 50,505 Times in 13,124 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DASBOOTY View Post
    I know the 'presidente normal' can't be for me.

I only drink presidente lite.
    good to know, you worried someone might reach another conclusion otherwise?

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Kevy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 17,369 Times in 2,486 Posts

These putas are just rentals!
    do not look for more.
    But you cannot blame a girl for trying to get sponsers. Just do not fall for it.

17. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to sporthobbyist For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 29,716 Times in 4,467 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nakom View Post
    Chicas like their money right where they can see it - hanging in the closet.

You just brought back a memory. I had regular chick in Honduras. In the area that I was the girls will ask for a favor sometimes before or sometimes after having sex once or twice. They always asked in dividends of 500 Lempiras(19 to 1 Dollar). So after awhile I always knew how much I would be asked for by any chick. This particular one let me come to her house that was getting built on the side of a moutain for her by her boyfriend who lived far away. I was looking for something when I found this shoe box FULL of 500 bills rolled up.

I told her. She smiled.

I was shocked because she always told me that she was broke. THis chick was making enough money that she got stairs built so that she would not have to walk up and down the dirt trail on the mountain. She has 5 sisters. 3 of them were in the game. The other two were too young. There were nieces that I am sure are in the game by now because that was 2007.

Not one of them have a regular job.

19. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to SrSuerte For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,936 Times in 6,484 Posts

Thanks

Dude forget about the kitchen, what did you say here email was?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,659 Times in 376 Posts

Ok, so a chica emails you and asks for money. it's happened to me, from one of my best performers. I ignored the request, called her next time I was in town, and she performed like an all star again. She was happy to see me and there was no mention of the ignored request.

You cant blame them for trying.

23. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Revolutionrock77 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 14,088 Times in 2,301 Posts

I want to start by saying, maybe Rio has spoiled me, I dont want to step on any toes, but that is one average looking chica. Looks like she had too many presidente's. She is "plain Jane", and thats a compliment, she also looks like something you can get in the States. I dont get on a plane to sex chicas like that, even if its free, if I was stuck with her, that would be the night I let my sperm count build up. We can get any girl we want, right? Why would anyone pick her? I have friends, that I used to hang with in Rio, and they are looking for another venue. They went to Sosua a few months ago and told me they didnt like it because the girls werent exotic. I didnt understand them, at the time, but now looking at that picture, I do. Guys we can get any girl we want, lets aim a little higher.

25. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to TONYTNT40 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 29,118 Times in 3,985 Posts

and that's all i got to say about that.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,975 Times in 607 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TONYTNT40 View Post
    I want to start by saying, maybe Rio has spoiled me, I dont want to step on any toes, but that is one average looking chica. Looks like she had too many presidente's. She is "plain Jane", and thats a compliment, she also looks like something you can get in the States. I dont get on a plane to sex chicas like that, even if its free, if I was stuck with her, that would be the night I let my sperm count build up. We can get any girl we want, right? Why would anyone pick her? I have friends, that I used to hang with in Rio, and they are looking for another venue. They went to Sosua a few months ago and told me they didnt like it because the girls werent exotic. I didnt understand them, at the time, but now looking at that picture, I do. Guys we can get any girl we want, lets aim a little higher.
    I will follow your advice in a few days.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Maretti For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,411 Times in 78,295 Posts

She is "plain Jane", and thats a compliment, she also looks like something you can get in the States. I dont get on a plane to sex chicas like that, even if its free, if I was stuck with her, that would be the night I let my sperm count build up. We can get any girl we want, right? Why would anyone pick her?

Everyone is different. Some guys just go after what they can get Stateside. I agree with you and would never go for something that I could get Stateside any day of the week.

You want access to trip reports?

Google Wallet

JDRent97@gmail.com

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,659 Times in 376 Posts

I want to start by saying, maybe Rio has spoiled me, I dont want to step on any toes, but that is one average looking chica. Looks like she had too many presidente's. She is "plain Jane", and thats a compliment, she also looks like something you can get in the States. I dont get on a plane to sex chicas like that, even if its free, if I was stuck with her, that would be the night I let my sperm count build up.

You know everybody likes something different. I kind of like that type to begin with. . I actually think she looks pretty good. Better than a lot of the younger, flacca, too much make up club girls that others post picture of. But granted, not as good as the amazing Brazilian pix I've seen here. : ) As discussed in the other threads, some aren't interested in chasing the dimes, and are looking for something different, and unique to personal tastes.

That said, the girl in that picture might be a great performer - I'd give her a second look. Maybe it's because I can't get a chica like that back home in the U.S. . .. at least not for $45.

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Revolutionrock77 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,411 Times in 78,295 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Revolutionrock77 View Post

That said, the girl in that picture might be a great performer - I'd give her a second look. Maybe it's because I can't get a chica like that back home in the U.S. . .. at least not for $45.

He said why go for what you can't get and as you said, you can't get that so therefore you would go for it.

34. The Following User Says Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 31,542 Times in 5,678 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Snowman View Post
    Don't know why so many guys give out there email addy's and/or phone numbers. You are just asking for it.
    They can't fuck you through the internet or your phone.
    I keep in contact with plenty of chicas. I have a good amount of numbers and they have mine and only one time in 6 years has any chica ever asked me for something (and i posted it here), but i must add that i don't exchange numbers with just any chica, just ones i've gotten to know well.

If they know you're not a sucker when you're down there they won't bother trying to play you for one when you're away.

They're not all as stupid as the chica in the OP.
    Bitch you wasn't with me shootin' in the gym ...

36. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to JuanElGriego For This Useful Post:

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information