Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: BLB's Adventures in Santo Domingo Sept.2010-Dec.2010

Thanks
    Thanked 31,734 Times in 3,148 Posts

next trip

Im also planning on being there the last weekend of Jan. Im not sure yet but thats my tentative plan.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to BigLongBeach For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 5,063 Times in 1,733 Posts

Re: Food....

Quote Originally Posted by BigLongBeach View Post
    i am 1 for 2 at la parrilla. The reason is that they dont know the proper technique for cooking a steak when using their "la parrilla" gimmick. They serve you the steak on a grill, with the coals underneath. They bring it out and ask you if you think it is cooked properly and if you slice it open it will still be rare in the middle. If they cooked the steak, and let it rest so it cooks itself and the membrane drains away it would be good. The first time i helped them out with it. The 2nd time i tried to help but they ended up over cooking it.

The actual cut of steak steak i get is actually very good, not gamie, and looks like it is dry aged. if you dont know how to cook your own steak then you might want to stay away because you wont be able to instruct the staff on how exactly you want it.

I dont know exactly where la lasagna is because the novia was driving. it is in a plaza in the left hand corner. I think you got the right place. I really recommend it. For the italian food fans, i recommend you go. it is a good place for a date, dinner with the family, or dinner with the guys.
    http://www.lalasagna.com/

I may skip La Parilla as there are enough places to get a good steak in SDQ, heck I am making some blackened rib eyes in my apt tomorrow.

La Lasagna is the one I know. In case you ever wind up there again solo in the same plaza on the 2nd floor in the same far eft corner is Cats. A low key chica bar. Run by one of Grey's amigas he met in st martin. Usually not that many chicas so can be hit or miss but I stop in for a few beers whenever I am nearby.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to prtyr2 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,239 Times in 5,923 Posts

Re: BLB's Adventures in Santo Domingo Sept.2010-Dec.2010

BLB your SD trip reports are always incredibly full of intel and stories that on the real I'm not even that much interested by chica pictures! That trip report is off the hook!!!!!!!

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to joeysterr For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,287 Times in 716 Posts

Re: Food....

Quote Originally Posted by prtyr2 View Post
    I may skip La Parilla as there are enough places to get a good steak in SDQ, heck I am making some blackened rib eyes in my apt tomorrow.

La Lasagna is the one I know. In case you ever wind up there again solo in the same plaza on the 2nd floor in the same far eft corner is Cats. A low key chica bar. Run by one of Grey's amigas he met in st martin. Usually not that many chicas so can be hit or miss but I stop in for a few beers whenever I am nearby.
    Been there 3-4 times and it has always been miss. The madam told me she could get me whatever I wanted if i waited about an hour (Grey told me about this) but I never took the chance and hung around. Anyone ever try this option. Supposed to be made to order college girls/beeper chicas.
    Ah but I was so much older then, I'm younger than that now!

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to KoKi9290 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Excellent report with refreshing detail and intel, its reports like these that make me wish i had more time when im on the ground over there.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Magikmusic For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,754 Times in 651 Posts

Re: Casa Review

this is all in Gazcue...

305 is still the best place to go. They have so many women. The price is 3000p-3500p for 2hours. Like i said in my previous thread try to find one that doesnt live there. She will stay with you all night.

I have been to Girls house twice. 2500pesos for 2 hours. The first time i would have taken something out but i had a dinner planned. The girls there are thicker and below average. The 2nd time i went there was 1 chica watching tv. She was to busy watching tv to come and try to make some money. oh well she will have to find another way to find her novio new sneakers....

Satin Dolls is nice. there are a lot of women. 2500peso/2hours. The reason i rate 305 higher is because the flaquita's there are better looking but the thick and all body girls in both these places are very close in quality. the girls in Satin dolls are down for anything though. it has a strip club setup, and the girls do private girl on girl shows for the gringos, anything to get a dollar.

Piano Bar is closed now. last time i went there was a restaurant in its place. I talked the new madam last time and i thought she was really cool and had a lot of energy. the girls were about average not to bad but nothing to really get excited over. oh well
    Excellent report!!!

But I recently had a different experience. I think the quality of women in the casas can vary any given time just as your mileage may vary with any given chica. While 305 is consistently known for having great looking chicas, when I was there in late Nov, Girls House and Sky High were just as good…as far as diversity of talent (though they don't match 305 as far as sheer numbers). I didn't see below average talent in either.

I visited 305, Sky High, Satin Dolls, Lapsas and La Coppa (which had nothing but single chicas there eyeballing potential high rollers). I pulled from 305, Girls House and Lapsas. All of the chicas I had were very attractive and had great bodies. However, most of the talent at Lapsas was not in the same league as the other casas. The chica from GH was the most striking of the 3, and hands down one of the best performers I've had in the DR. (Plans have been made for her to be with me on her off-day during my Feb visit. I think she's trying to keep me out GH now because she knows there's another finer than her that I'm trying to get with. )

The prices seem to reflect what the owners feel they can get. Lapsas charges the same as 305. Why...is beyond me .

Also with regard to another issue, all of them gave me bbbj without batting an eye.
    Lick 'em good. Fuck 'em hard. Leave 'em breathless!

Thanks
    Thanked 14,088 Times in 2,301 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by b319 View Post
    Excellent report!!!

The prices seem to reflect what the owners feel they can get. Lapsas charges the same as 305. Why...is beyond me .
    I've never been to Lapsas, how is it? My last trip in Oct., I asked a taxi to take me to 305, and he stopped at Lapsas, and said this is Lapsas, they have many girls here. I got a little angry and said,"dude I am paying to take me to 305, now you can pay me 200 pesos, then I will go anywhere you take me, but if I am paying you take me where I ask you."

13. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to TONYTNT40 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,287 Times in 716 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TONYTNT40 View Post
    I've never been to Lapsas, how is it? My last trip in Oct., I asked a taxi to take me to 305, and he stopped at Lapsas, and said this is Lapsas, they have many girls here. I got a little angry and said,"dude I am paying to take me to 305, now you can pay me 200 pesos, then I will go anywhere you take me, but if I am paying you take me where I ask you."
    I was at Lapsus with B319 and Blackarcher about a month ago. There were some nice chicas and they both pulled some talent. I'll let them tell the story. For the past two months, all the hustlers in that part of town have been pushing Lapsus and its new lineup (many retreads from the other clubs). My guess, they're offering a better cut than the other clubs for bringing in a gringo.

15. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to KoKi9290 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,754 Times in 651 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TONYTNT40 View Post
    I've been there a couple of times (pulled once). It seems to me their prices don't match their talent. But, interestingly enough, if you check it out for minute you just might find a chica or two who will surprise you...Or, they will find you (what happened in my case).

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to b319 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Australian chica!

Time to share a story about my friend. i witnessed it 1st hand. These kind of things seem to happen to him all the time. He is a pretty good looking guy but he isn't Brad Pitt. He is a combination of lucky, and right place right time. He does have lots of game, he recognizes situations, and makes what he believes are the right decisions for that decision.

When the novia, and I were in Bayahibe my friend went with my wingman, and some of their contacts to gamble in the new HardRock Hotel/Resort in Punta Cana. This was after a large poker tournament in Punta Cana called the Punta Cana Poker Classic. They described the scene there as a bunch of Swedes, and internet degenerate gamblers. I had a issue at the resort in Bayahibe with the novia, so my friend said he would help us out with the tension, be a buffer for us, and meet us for brunch before we leave that Sunday.

He rents a car, and meets us at Bayahibe, brunch goes as planned we get packed and leave around 1pm. I dont know if anyone is familiar with the Wyndham Resorts in Bayahibe but it is about 10mins outside the main town, and the road there is pretty empty. We we head out my novia sees a sexy red head in a white skimpy sun dress wandering around the corner. She says we should stop, and see if she needs help. She had this sexy Australian accent. She had red hair and a few freckles, but she wasn't a complete ginger. She was in her early 20s, and had a nice flaquita body. She asks us where the bus stop is because she wants to go into the main town to check out the shops. We had a small rental so we had some of our bags in the backseat, we had no room for her, and I was going to offer up my friend. Before I could open my mouth my friend had already gotten out of the car and walked towards us. He offers her a ride, and we follow them into the town square. Knowing my friend I knew what was next, "why don't we have a drink with our new friend". We have a drink, and hear her story. She is there traveling with her surfing friends, and one of them has a villa in Bayahibe where she is staying at. We want to get to back to Santo Domingo before it gets to late, and he knows it so he says "why dont we get out of there and grab a bite to eat in La Romana". He knows we just ate, want to get to SD early, and will decline his invite so he will be alone with the girl. We decline, she accepts, and we all drive along the road towards la Romana, and before we get to the main street in La Romana, I look in the rear view mirror, and see him enter one of the Cabanas.

We all know what happens in the Cabana......! Honestly he has great timing. He said she was amazing in bed, and they spent some time in the Cabana. They had the beer flowing, and the jacuzzi running. He ended up spending the night in Bayahibe, and taking her back to Punta Cana the next day. They exchanged info but she live a gypsey lifestyle, and is hard to contact.

Events like these are why you gotta love traveling.....

Thanks

thread Saver

Gotta love the beach

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to BigLongBeach For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Re: check out my 1st trip report

Slip,
    check out my 1st DR trip report.
    http://news.insearchofchicas.org/for...d.php?t=293475

i talk about some good places to find some semi and non pros. Check out the universities, and malls during the day. Places like Plaza juan Baron, and the conde are good in the evening. There are ton of bars running ladies nights promotions.

I will talk about one place Pravda later on.
    Hey guys what's with this? Am I missing something?

ctp1812, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,405 Times in 78,293 Posts

Re: check out my 1st trip report

Quote Originally Posted by ctp1812 View Post
    Hey guys what's with this? Am I missing something?

ctp1812, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Its in the paid area. You will need to buy a subscription.

You want access to trip reports?

Google Wallet

JDRent97@gmail.com

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Back to the Capital

Time for another DR trip. I will admit i always have a agenda when i hit up the capital. This time i have a packed itinerary but i want to have some fun during my trip. I PMed a couple of members for help and recommendations. Like i said before i this board has great mongering advice, but also good traveling advice.

If anyone is down in the Capital PM me, it would be cool to have a couple of beers, and chat.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to BigLongBeach For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,936 Times in 6,484 Posts

How how will you be there will be a group of cats there next week

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hugrad95a For This Useful Post:

Thanks

until at least tuesday. The weather in the east coast has been bad lately so im expecting delays and you never know how that will end up

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BigLongBeach For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,504 Times in 477 Posts

Re: Guyacanes review

Guyacanes is a small fishing town to the east of Santo Domingo. It is really easy to get to. FYI, after you pass the airport on autopista 3 it always rains.

It is a small beach. You can drive right up to the beach. If you cant find parking you there is a lot that you can park in for 50pesos. 100p is the gringo price. We had 2 cars i told him both for 50 or else i will just park on the street. There are a couple of restaurants there but plenty of people cooking on the beach. I think i paid another 100pesos for the chairs and tables.

There crowd there is mostly dominican families and locals. I went with my novias brothers and their dates. My wingman took a break from his novia in Bani, and hung out with us. Overall a good little spot to lay low, have some whiskey, get sun, and relax.

I saw no signs of P4p by the beach. The women in the guyacanes, and juan dolio area are darker. I think because there are some hatian barrios close by due to all the construction going on in juan dolio. Even though there is no obvious p4p in guyacanes please remember this is DR just because there isnt a sign out front doesnt mean it isnt for sale.....
    Thanks for the great report. I appreciate your insight
    It aint over till I am done!!!

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Trib For This Useful Post:

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information