Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 01/2011 - Bar across from Classicos

Thanks
    Thanked 34,226 Times in 2,769 Posts

Re: Bar across from Classicos

Quote Originally Posted by balcoach View Post
    Jaime is a great girl.

You should talk to DQUICK, he is probably the most enlightened about her game here.
    I have no idea what you are talking about Balcoach.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dquick For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BrooklynBeas View Post
    Will they leave the bar and go out for a short time and have their coworkers cover for them? Or do you have to wait till they are done working? Theve got nice chicas in there working...
    They will leave with you for a while and return to work later, as long as it is slow. My last time with Jamie, she checked with her boss first. The only problem with this, is that Jamie did not really cut a discount for this.

But like TNT said, Jaimie will fuck you good and ask for more. I remember one time that I had her TLN, woke up the next morning feeling kind of tired and drained. I gave her the hint that I really was not trying to do anything before she left. She requested that I at least eat her pussy before she left. (With a big ass grin on her face.) This got me going and started a great morning session.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by custemmade View Post
    Any body have some info about Jamie from WC, pics? price range? fuck rating?
    The last time I talked price to her, she started at 2500 pesos, even if she did not have time for TLN. She can be talked down, depending on her options for the night. If you want TLN, most night you have to wait unitl 4 AM, which is a pain. (Same price.)

Your best bet is to get her number and call her on her off day. She is a cool girl to hang out with. I highly recommend her. Great personality and speak great English. (No spanish required.)

5. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to dquick For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 7,762 Times in 1,628 Posts

I went to Winner's Circle almost every night on my trip. There were always at least a couple of hot chicas hangin' at the bar and the cervezas were always frosty. They intially put cervezas in a freezer set at just below freezing and when they start to crystalize they transfer them to another cooler behind the bar set at a higher temperature. 70 pesos for a small Presidente but 150 pesos for a Corona (I don't like Corona but I went to WC after a session with my chica and she ordered one).

Thanks
    Thanked 1,178 Times in 131 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dquick View Post
    They will leave with you for a while and return to work later, as long as it is slow. My last time with Jamie, she checked with her boss first. The only problem with this, is that Jamie did not really cut a discount for this.

But like TNT said, Jaimie will fuck you good and ask for more. I remember one time that I had her TLN, woke up the next morning feeling kind of tired and drained. I gave her the hint that I really was not trying to do anything before she left. She requested that I at least eat her pussy before she left. (With a big ass grin on her face.) This got me going and started a great morning session.

Click to see pic
    jamie jamie jamie how long has she been working in sosua? i met her in january 2012 great girl but can give some pretty mean grins at times

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to philly519 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Re: 01/2011 - Bar across from Classicos

hey, not as experienced as some people here, only been to sosua a couple of times..but I had hennesys cousins erika and angela...both were very sexy...no issues witht them at all....angela is the hottest girl I've been with in sosusa hands down

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to musj For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,936 Times in 6,484 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mrblackluv View Post
    Woooowww..
    Good info. I don't wanna get her in any trouble..I knew she had somebody...but didn't think it was that serious.
    Never imagined that he might be at the bar.

I can be little reckless with my attitude after I have been with a working chica.
    Not at all rude...but not exactly private either. A little more than friendly..and maybe a little too familiar. (I mean...we did fuck right)

She wasn't tough at all for me..
    Yeah but you are Mr. BL son, the chicas don't stand a chance....

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to hugrad95a For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

14. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to hugrad95a For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,772 Times in 686 Posts

also a great place to finish off a hot fudge brownie!! well atleast thats what i do 121514a9d4533b1f67.jpg
    welcome to the fraternity, *morgan freeman voice*

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rushdog34 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 89,168 Times in 10,927 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by rushdog34 View Post
    also a great place to finish off a hot fudge brownie!! well atleast thats what i do 121514a9d4533b1f67.jpg

Rush!!!!!

Where the hell you been?

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TNT72 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Winners circle was Deader than a door nail now with the Latino Drink taking over. We were sitting at the bar chilling and felt like outcasts with everyone and their abeula in Dlatin's.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to hugrad95a For This Useful Post:

ezsmile is offline Ten Year Member & Paid subscriber of I.S.O.C. & member of the Stash.
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,355 Times in 2,669 Posts

was out last night till about midnight. D'Latin D'drink was packed, you could barely move through it. The rest of the bars were empty, with waitresses looking wistfully over at the large crowd.

Not sure I understand it. You can't get a drink, you can't move. Chicas are weaving through the crowd trying to hook up but can't stop or they will be run over by the chicas and guys behind them.

All Winner's Circle has to do (for me) is play something other than Rick Gross (is that his name?) and turn the volume down. Once Merengue finishes renovating maybe the clients will come back.

I know everyone says the guys will go where the chicas are, but really, shouldn't it be the other way round?

Of course, guess where I was. Ended up with a blonde I had talked to many times but never taken home. I was happy to leave though.

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ezsmile For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

If I owned any bar on the strip... I would have to run a happy hour special during primetime hours. 3 for 1 drinks, or 2 for 1 drinks, if not...

Well

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hugrad95a For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 49,149 Times in 7,404 Posts

not enuff guys/chicas in Sosua for all the bars to survive............never has been......and never will

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SeaWeed For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 22,235 Times in 2,615 Posts

D'Latina charges 100 pesos per regular size Presidente compared to 70 at some other bars. Its a good place to watch beautiful chicas walk around while you drink your beer. To me, there seems to be a few more really beautiful chicas around when I was out last night, but I have to say the majority of the most beautiful ones were Hatians. Still, there were plenty for everyone.

I was in winners circle early and Jamie has been complaining about the lack of business there. She is paying a lot of attention to the New Yorkers trying to get a few to stay around in the seats of the bar so that they can attract a crowd while playing a lot of rap music. Later that night balcoach was there and I stopped in with Robert and they changed the music to more of a mix of Dominican and pop... They are probably trying to figure out what might work out best for them... They still have a great location and I would spend a lot of time there if the music was less rap. As Robert points out, chicas here naturally dance and have fun to latin and Dominican music... A regular size Presidentes there are cold and 70 pesos.

Bar Central plays the old rock music with the old videos on the television. Its filled with us old timers and expats... Not the kind of place most tourists would like.

28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to jose1234 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 114,003 Times in 10,353 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ohmmmm View Post
    D'Latina charges 100 pesos per regular size Presidente compared to 70 at some other bars. Its a good place to watch beautiful chicas walk around while you drink your beer. To me, there seems to be a few more really beautiful chicas around when I was out last night, but I have to say the majority of the most beautiful ones were Hatians. Still, there were plenty for everyone.

I was in winners circle early and Jamie has been complaining about the lack of business there. She is paying a lot of attention to the New Yorkers trying to get a few to stay around in the seats of the bar so that they can attract a crowd while playing a lot of rap music. Later that night balcoach was there and I stopped in with Robert and they changed the music to more of a mix of Dominican and pop... They are probably trying to figure out what might work out best for them... They still have a great location and I would spend a lot of time there if the music was less rap. As Robert points out, chicas here naturally dance and have fun to latin and Dominican music... A regular size Presidentes there are cold and 70 pesos.

Bar Central plays the old rock music with the old videos on the television. Its filled with us old timers and expats... Not the kind of place most tourists would like.
    Based on a previous experience, I'm sure Balcoach had something to do with the change of music.

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Irie For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,772 Times in 686 Posts

I had to take a step back and get life in order... new job... living in a new state... but now everything is moving in the right direction so i'm back like i never left

Quote Originally Posted by TNT72 View Post
    Rush!!!!!

Where the hell you been?

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to rushdog34 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 6,221 Times in 1,136 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dquick View Post

Click to see pic

Thanks for the good review. I always wanted to hit that but I saw a review a long time ago that said she was a starfish. I am going to have to check her out now.

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GrandePadre For This Useful Post:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information