Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Time to update Santiago

Thanks
    Thanked 1,469 Times in 224 Posts

Re: Time to update Santiago

Best place to pick up girls is at the Used Clothes market on Thursday. Lots of girls. Hotel Matum has a after hours club that stays open all night. Lot of semi-pros.

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to jcrew2020 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 15,035 Times in 2,159 Posts

Dany - If you are around this weekend - Sunday nghts at Ahi Bar is off the chain packed with women. And it is a ton of fun. A guy like you should do just fine there.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Nakom For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 7,406 Times in 795 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nakom View Post
    Dany - If you are around this weekend - Sunday nghts at Ahi Bar is off the chain packed with women. And it is a ton of fun. A guy like you should do just fine there.
    Thx Nakom but I alredy left Dr, staying here in US for another day and then heading to Asia.
    I am also going to Macao..so maybe I will do a report from there...

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to QueGuapo For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 13,676 Times in 4,820 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by danytravel View Post
    Thx Nakom but I alredy left Dr, staying here in US for another day and then heading to Asia.
    I am also going to Macao..so maybe I will do a report from there...
    Dany watch the movie the Man with the Golden Gun - Bond with Roger Moore Have fun in Macao

8. The Following User Says Thank You to mikelodge For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,237 Times in 569 Posts

Santiago last thursday night Ahi Bar was packed-- All the hot chics were with guys-- didn't mean I wasn't waiting for their boyfriend to go to bathroom so I could slip them my email. There was girl walked in a 10 for sure cinnamin colored complexion Barbie face and curves on a girl I haven't see before and she wasn't fat-- thought to myself good thing Prince ain't here-- even other girls were staring at her. There was a few 9s and 8s there too but like I said they were taken. It turned midnight I paid my bar tab and was heading to Pasions. Guy behind me says ,''Where you going?'' I say ''Pasions'' He says '' I wouldn't do that if I were you.'' I reply ,''Why is that?'' He says, "I just spent alot of money to buy those girls drinks over there and told them they were from you." I said great I have spent last 2 hours ingnoring them and you invited them over? The guy had drunk voice he looked like a short version of Micheal Douglas with the same voice. I wanted to leave at midnight cause I was tired but was getting second wind I think I could still go later this might get interesting. He says can I join you? Yea go ahead. He says I just made 40k today and I am looking to party. I see he has two front rotten teeth here is a 10 cent millionaire if I ever saw one. Rambles on that he is importing cigars to Bahamas he bought factory direct for 17 centsa a piece and sold then in Bahamas for buck a piece- I forget name of cigar but he said they like rolling dope with them in Bahamas so they are popular. He buys the girls at the table Roses says they are from me-- what a dork. Anyway he says I want to ''eat them all '' I give the 3 that I ingnored ok to come over-- first question I ask you girls single nope! Kids yep. Nice move dumb ass. He is pulling out 100s out of his pocket buying girls expensive drinks making change through Ahi bar. While were sitting the here comes 3 single girls -- one is easy 9 -- I thought there is my first X wife. So I get up to take a leak and come back and talk to new chics at different table. She is game I come join them. Other girls talk about leaving and I say by 10 timews thinking they will get the hint to go. Michael Douglas Jr goes buys roses for the ones I just talked too-- fucking sabotage if I ever saw it. He weaseles his way over I don't know how he is still vertical with as much Grey Goose and coke he has drank. He buys these girls drinks too-- Roses the works-- I exchange phone numbers email with hot one-- another rich one that lives in North of Santiago in Pxxx Alto -damn I got bad luck 2nd one like that. Girls leave after an hour-- I ask him you want to go to Pasions? He says ok I am waiting for change-- I ask cab driver how much to Pasions 225 pesos not bad price-- I go to see JR and say I don't think you have change coming-- I was watching-- waiters confirm no change-- He says I spent 500 dollars in this place tonight-- I think yep and you won't be back anytime soon. I walk down North steps of Ahi where the Ahi disco is across street to get to cab. I turn around and JR trips down stairs and his face racks off the glass that they have between the rails -I thought for sure his front teeth were gone. I give 200 pesos to cab driver get him to Hotel Matum ok? Si-- I walk back to Aloha Sol
    Last edited by Mr Hillbilly; 01-15-2011 at 02:07 PM.

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 84,377 Times in 13,906 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hillbilly69 View Post
    Santiago last thursday night Ahi Bar was packed-- All the hot chics were with guys-- didn't mean I wasn't waiting for their boyfriend to go to bathroom so I could slip them my email. There was girl walked in a 10 for sure cinnamin colored complexion Barbie face and curves on a girl I haven't see before and she wasn't fat-- thought to myself good thing Prince ain't here-- even other girls were staring at her. There was a few 9s and 8s there too but like I said they were taken. It turned midnight I paid my bar tab and was heading to Pasions. Guy behind me says ,''Where you going?'' I say ''Pasions'' He says '' I wouldn't do that if I were you.'' I reply ,''Why is that?'' He says, "I just spent alot of money to buy those girls drinks over there and told them they were from you." I said great I have spent last 2 hours ingnoring them and you invited them over? The guy had drunk voice he looked like a short version of Micheal Douglas with the same voice. I wanted to leave at midnight cause I was tired but was getting second wind I think I could still go later this might get interesting. He says can I join you? Yea go ahead. He says I just made 40k today and I am looking to party. I see he has two front rotten teeth here is a 10 cent millionaire if I ever saw one. Rambles on that he is importing cigars to Bahamas he bought factory direct for 17 centsa a piece and sold then in Bahamas for buck a piece- I forget same of cigar but he said they like rolling dope with them in Bahamas so they are popular. He buys the girls at the table Roses says they are from me-- what a dork. Anyway he says I want to ''eat them all '' I give the 3 that I ingnored ok to come over-- first question I ask you girls single nope! Kids yep. Nice move dumb ass. He is pulling out 100s out of his pocket buying girls expensive drinks making change through Ahi bar. While were sitting the here comes 3 single girls -- one is easy 9 -- I thought there is my first X wife. So I get up to take a leak and come back and talk to new chics at different table. She is game I come join them. Other girls talk about leaving and I say by 10 timews thinking they will get the hint to go. Michael Douglas Jr goes buys roses for the ones I just talked too-- fucking sabotage if I ever saw it. He weaseles his way over I don't know how he is still vertical with as much Grey Goose and coke he has drank. He buys these girls drinks too-- Roses the works-- I exchange phone numbers email with hot one-- another rich one that lives in North of Santiago in Pxxx Alto -damn I got bad luck 2nd one like that. Girls leave after an hour-- I ask him you want to go to Pasions? He says ok I am waiting for change-- I ask cab driver how much to Pasions 225 pesos not bad price-- I go to see JR and say I don't think you have change coming-- I was watching-- waiters confirm no change-- He says I spent 500 dollars in this place tonight-- I think yep and you won't be back anytime soon. I walk down North steps of Ahi where the Ahi disco is across street to get to cab. I turn around and JR trips down stairs and his face racks off the glass that they have between the rails -I thought for sure his front teeth were gone. I give 200 pesos to cab driver get him to Hotel Matum ok? Si-- I walk back to Aloha Sol
    Yeah, that happens to me too....... all the time.

I fall down steps too.
    If you think it's love try not paying in the morning..

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many."

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrHappy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 97,678 Times in 17,146 Posts

It sure would be alot easier if 8 just did a trip report and put all his thoughts and pics in 1 location...

But that would be too conventional for 8

That haitian -- umm umm good

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hunter For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,237 Times in 569 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
    It sure would be alot easier if 8 just did a trip report and put all his thoughts and pics in 1 location...

But that would be too conventional for 8

That haitian -- umm umm good
    trip was lame--was exploring for a trip with nephew that is coming--Cartagena it is!

15. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mr Hillbilly For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 34,226 Times in 2,769 Posts

Ok. I have been reading up on the Santiago board. I am flying into STI on Feb 2. My original plan was to go to Sosua, but I was thinking about hanging in Santiago a couple of days. I have met a couple of Santiago girls on Cupids. I also have read about a few P4P spots in Santiago as well.

The problem is my spanish is Asi Asi. Should I try out Santiago or go straight to Sosua?

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dquick For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 14,088 Times in 2,301 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dquick View Post
    Ok. I have been reading up on the Santiago board. I am flying into STI on Feb 2. My original plan was to go to Sosua, but I was thinking about hanging in Santiago a couple of days. I have met a couple of Santiago girls on Cupids. I also have read about a few P4P spots in Santiago as well.

The problem is my spanish is Asi Asi. Should I try out Santiago or go straight to Sosua?
    Go to Santiago, you have nothing to lose. Whether you score or not at least you tried, and you can always go to Sosua.

19. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TONYTNT40 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 7,406 Times in 795 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dquick View Post

Well.. you still have few days to improve your Spanish..
    I suggest to go to Barns and Noble ( or whatever book store) and get you a book to learn Spanish.
    You are not gonna be fluent in few days, but better than you are now, and then you can practice over there.
    Chicas are usually ok in teaching you some spanish, they find it interesting when a guy puts some efford to it.

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to QueGuapo For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I am also contemplating sosua or santiago so if any body wants to take caribetours frm sosua to santiago pm me...

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to resrudip For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,975 Times in 607 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by resrudip View Post
    I am also contemplating sosua or santiago so if any body wants to take caribetours frm sosua to santiago pm me...
    I'm planning to take Metro Bus (more convenient) to Santiago on February 7th.

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Maretti For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I went Illusions with some friends the other night. They paid $100 for TLN and took the girls back to Ahola Sol. Illusions puts on a strip show and it was actually a really good show. The next night we went to Passions. They paid 3,000 pesos for on site action.

Lots of Semi-Pros in Over Lounge and Vintage nightclub. I talked to a few of them and the standard price seem to be 2,000 pesos. I friends got lucky and found a few Beeper girls. 2 Smoking Hot girls who were going to college and need to make some extra money. They also wanted 2,000 pesos. My friends took them to Cabarete for the weekend. There seems to be a lot of girls in santiago looking to make some extra money.

27. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to jcrew2020 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,713 Times in 9,684 Posts

IS Illusions the place with the long Runway stage ? Lots of CO2 smoke with the loud music etc...

29. The Following User Says Thank You to JD426 For This Useful Post:

JDR

Thanks

Loud music Yes....but no long runway stage. A dance floor in the middle with tables and chairs around it. Setup like Passions, but a little smaller.

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jcrew2020 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 28,089 Times in 7,183 Posts

I like passions allot but the music is a deal breaker. So loud you can actually feel your inner organs vibrating.
    DON’T HATE THE PLAYER !!!!! “HATE THE GAME”

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ROVER For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I hate the loud music too. I like to be able to talk with my friends, when I am out. Passions has a outdoor bar on the left side on the club. It serves food and drinks. You will see a lot of girls eating there, before they start work. The food is really good.

35. The Following User Says Thank You to jcrew2020 For This Useful Post:

JDR

Thanks

Laughing Re: Time to update Santiago

Quote Originally Posted by jcrew2020 View Post
    I went Illusions with some friends the other night. They paid $100 for TLN and took the girls back to Ahola Sol. Illusions puts on a strip show and it was actually a really good show. The next night we went to Passions. They paid 3,000 pesos for on site action.

Lots of Semi-Pros in Over Lounge and Vintage nightclub. I talked to a few of them and the standard price seem to be 2,000 pesos. I friends got lucky and found a few Beeper girls. 2 Smoking Hot girls who were going to college and need to make some extra money. They also wanted 2,000 pesos. My friends took them to Cabarete for the weekend. There seems to be a lot of girls in santiago looking to make some extra money.

This place was also mentioned in another forum, but I decided to check it out myself, the name was different but I found it easily:

Don Juans in Nibaje, Ave Franco Bido #53, Santiago, few minutes south of monument

looked like one of those sports houses with the tinted windows and royal blue paint outside, however the old guy in front told me i can find women inside. Since I didn't have a car and had a taxi drop me off, I invited the driver inside in cause the place was a dud.

Inside is a basic bar with a lot of small tables and a tiny dance floor with a bar in the back. It was on a weekday I went and it was around 9-10pm, a few days before the new year, the place was dead, only a handful of girls (a couple of 4-6s), the best looking one was dancing with a dude in the dance floor.

We got seated, got a grande and waved over the second choice, she seemed cool, told me the place was dead cause it appeared people were saving up for the upcoming new year eve's all night/day party and also there were many girls that didn't show up that night (the initial report had stated there were 30 girls inside) which I could see happening on a weekend.

The deal is you pay a 500 peso barfine and whatever is agreed on between the girl and yourself. We head out and arrive at the hotel, here is where I see her in better light, I did not notice the huge ass scar on her upper chest and face, I was like oh shit but nevertheless she did have a cute face, short, big tits and nice ass.

The session was ok, I wasn't expecting her to stay the entire night, I had told her beforehand I had plans for later but I could see them staying with you. I'm not sure if all the girls there do this but she didn't even ask for a condom or such (she said it was her second month there), I wrapped it up but I could see since this is a heavy locals place, I wouldnt be surprised if some of these girls don't mind (they all dont use with their chulos, boyfriends, etc), scary thought.

So this place is good for a cheap bang before you go out, not sure what time they open but I am definitely interested to see the talent there on a busy night.

In addition to Vintage I was there and LOTS of girls esp late, from semis-to non pros, really pretty, the VIP tables (although it should be called VIP high tables with no chairs) is 5,000 pesos min, and girls were rocking the chivas bottles like there is no tomorrow, I saw a group of three beautiful girls dressed to the nines before I picked up my favorita, in this town you see the difference.

There was this one gringo in there with a tall hot girl, easily a semi pro but its the subtle look they may give you or the eye that can tell you its game on. Santiago is a different kind of hunt from the lower putas in Don Juan/Bilbio to the semi pros in casinos, all the way up to the whiskey chugging girls with ridiculous bodies (need your spanish tight though), the rewards all around are worth the effort if your there.

Lovera Bar, is another spot worth checking out, its more of a locals place however the difference with this place it has A/C!, tons of tables, the prices for booze are reasonable and they have every singer from a local tipico band to well known guys playing every weekend. I didn't notice much of semi-pro action there however the non pro girls were off the charts, I was dancing and looked around and did not see one ugly girl in there, easily an avg of 8s,9s and they all seemed friendly. Theres a food stand across the street and I hit that up once I left, good stuff!

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 84,377 Times in 13,906 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Magikmusic View Post

Don Juans in Nibaje, Ave Franco Bido #53, Santiago, few minutes south of monument

looked like one of those sports houses with the tinted windows and royal blue paint outside, however the old guy in front told me i can find women inside. Since I didn't have a car and had a taxi drop me off, I invited the driver inside in cause the place was a dud.

Inside is a basic bar with a lot of small tables and a tiny dance floor with a bar in the back. It was on a weekday I went and it was around 9-10pm, a few days before the new year, the place was dead, only a handful of girls (a couple of 4-6s), the best looking one was dancing with a dude in the dance floor.
    The entire country has thousands of these little bars, most with 3-4 girls.

Not piano bars, just little bars with blasting music, some tables and chairs, and cheap cold beer.

They're not the kind of places you walk into, select a girl, pay the barfine and leave. (although many of them will be more than happy to let a girl leave with you if she likes you, and you give the bar owner a nice chunk of change)

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MrHappy For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information