Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: looking for info on a chica

Thanks
    Thanked 2,237 Times in 569 Posts

Re: looking for info on a chica

Quote Originally Posted by DASBOOTY View Post
    That is good to hear!

Every thriving business enterprise/corporation needs a good research (& development) department.

I hope you will let us in on other results from the research being done at ISOC .
    Booty the research is done at Mayorista and Hooters!!!

With a probe!!!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr Hillbilly For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Apostropheman View Post
    Sounds awful

BTW Coach, this is our "Bienvenido a ISOC" threadjack!

While there's nothing "wrong" with your question it will get a bunch of cynical motherfuckers all up in arms, assuming you're a Western Union giving, Cap't Save-a-hoe all without giving you the benefit of the doubt...but that's how it is. Have fun, the pile on is about to begin!

I am always surprised at the guys who send money. With ho's you pay them to leave. I am quoting Charlie Sheen and who better than he to comment about the paying of ho's. As soon as I get a call from a chica that starts "mi baby es enfermo" or "mi madre es en de calle" or anything akin to that I simply hang up the phone. They never take offense or at least they don't seem to the next time I see them in Sosua it's always alo daddy mi luv you. It's all a game. If some guy wants to delude himself that a girl that he met through hoing is gonna just stay at home all chaste and pure when they have a daily opportunity to make even more money and set up a few more suckers then let them. I have been accused of overpaying from time to time simply because I wanted it how I wanted it. But the idea of sending a ho money so that she can go to the salon and buy clothes to fuck other guys is just sad. it's like cuckholding by proxy. Here is how it should go. Find girl. Agree on price and service. Commit acts of debauchery for the predetermined amount of time. Pay. And then either they leave or you leave depending on the situation.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bug Boy For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 58,341 Times in 10,416 Posts

If this chica in latinas is who I think it might be (blonde?) when I was there in Nov. her sister just said she quit..end of story.oh and by the way.....you can have them all in Ga.

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,842 Times in 8,288 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by drgreenbud View Post
    With ho's you pay them to leave. I am quoting Charlie Sheen.
    Wow, that's witty. And so original.

7. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to weyland For This Useful Post:

Thanks

First I'm not a sponser, captain, or any thing else. I want to know because I'm going back and want to make sure I see here again. That's it. Most of the of the one I saw I didn't have to pay. I have a mouth piece and can talk shit with the best of them. Ga is known for having hoe strolls. I may be new to the DR but not the game.

BTW see is not blonde. Well not when I was there. I had her # but that phone was stolen here in the us.

P.s. Me taking care of a hoe is laughable. The hoes take care of me. Sorry I not like the rest of your friends on here.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to coach_atl For This Useful Post:

DMV

Thanks
    Thanked 7,134 Times in 2,768 Posts

I read these threads all the time and while I would gladly go again with a girl that treated me well, I don't get sitting at home wondering if the prepago is stil around. We see these threads all the time and I'm not calling you Captain but what is the right answer?

Has anyone ever found that Girl A from country B in city C was still around from last trip? Do you want to find out she's working and has seen 10 guys a week since your last trip? Or is it case of you're hoping that another poster likes the same girl and will forward you info on the downlow without knowing who you are?

Please don't think I'm busting your chops, I'm really not, I just want to kmow the right answer us when guys seek out prepagos from previous trips

Thanks to the OP

And ya ya, like Aposwalkabout said, enjoy the wedgie

11. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Klockman For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Is she dark skinned? Cinnamin? How much she weigh?

Thanks in Advance....

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr Hillbilly For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,106 Times in 4,436 Posts

Rolleyes Re: looking for info on a chica

You're such a nudnik!
    Quote Originally Posted by Klockman View Post
    I read these threads all the time and while I would gladly go again with a girl that treated me well, I don't get sitting at home wondering if the prepago is stil around. We see these threads all the time and I'm not calling you Captain but what is the right answer?

Has anyone ever found that Girl A from country B in city C was still around from last trip? Do you want to find out she's working and has seen 10 guys a week since your last trip? Or is it case of you're hoping that another poster likes the same girl and will forward you info on the downlow without knowing who you are?

Please don't think I'm busting your chops, I'm really not, I just want to kmow the right answer us when guys seek out prepagos from previous trips

Thanks to the OP

And ya ya, like Aposwalkabout said, enjoy the wedgie
    Last edited by Apos; 02-06-2011 at 08:53 PM.
    When you can think of yesterday without regret and tomorrow without fear, you are near contentment.
    Your opinions are not my problem...

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Apos For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Will be in POP April 5th - 14th with evening trips to Sosua or anywhere else interesting. Looking for more than just the plain vanilla. I can get all of that I want here in the US. Anyone have some suggestions, contacts or can point me in the right direction you can PM me.

Thanks

Thanks
    Thanked 29,118 Times in 3,985 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by coach_atl View Post
    First I'm not a sponser, captain, or any thing else. I want to know because I'm going back and want to make sure I see here again. That's it. Most of the of the one I saw I didn't have to pay. I have a mouth piece and can talk shit with the best of them. Ga is known for having hoe strolls. I may be new to the DR but not the game.

BTW see is not blonde. Well not when I was there. I had her # but that phone was stolen here in the us.

P.s. Me taking care of a hoe is laughable. The hoes take care of me. Sorry I not like the rest of your friends on here.
    ohhhhh your one of those guys..........

in that case.. yes she still works there. she's pregnant now though. her german boyfriend is taking good care of her. but then, so is her british boyfriend. and her 3 american dudes.

18. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to naptime For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 29,118 Times in 3,985 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sweeper239 View Post
    Will be in POP April 5th - 14th with evening trips to Sosua or anywhere else interesting. Looking for more than just the plain vanilla. I can get all of that I want here in the US. Anyone have some suggestions, contacts or can point me in the right direction you can PM me.

Thanks
    get access to the trip reports.

all your questions will be answered. and you'll get all the leads you can imagine.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to naptime For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I will be there April 2nd - 9th.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to coach_atl For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by naptime View Post
    ohhhhh your one of those guys..........

in that case.. yes she still works there. she's pregnant now though. her german boyfriend is taking good care of her. but then, so is her british boyfriend. and her 3 american dudes.
    Look, i am not taking care of her i am just making a contribution. It is the German dude who is taking care of her. The other dudes make their donations too, so those with the 'gift of the gab' can get the pussy for free. Because their not like the rest of us. They don't take care of the Hoe's the Hoe's take care of them. Boy that sound's like your ****

24. The Following User Says Thank You to wreckless For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,407 Times in 78,294 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by wreckless View Post
    Look, i am not taking care of her i am just making a contribution. It is the German dude who is taking care of her. The other dudes make their donations too, so those with the 'gift of the gab' can get the pussy for free. Because their not like the rest of us. They don't take care of the Hoe's the Hoe's take care of them. Boy that sound's like your ****
    Then don't worry about it.

You want access to trip reports?

Google Wallet

JDRent97@gmail.com

Thanks
    Thanked 15,035 Times in 2,159 Posts

Ok, I have a question. What makes a puta target a gringo for WU or asking for money (ie: I can't pay my rent, my madre is sick, ect).

I have kept in contact with many chicas from the DR and I have never been asked for anything. Many members do not give any contact info - they do not count. Why is it, of the members that do stay in touch with chicas, only some get requests for money?

Is it chica selection, how you act when you met, or something else? I know many members that keep in contact and have never been asked, and I know and read about many that have. What character traits make you a target?

Questions, comments, opinions?

27. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Nakom For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 84,382 Times in 13,907 Posts

Why, you're a regular Rubirosa!!! I wish I was so lucky...
    If you think it's love try not paying in the morning..

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many."

29. The Following User Says Thank You to MrHappy For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Cool Re: looking for info on a chica

Quote Originally Posted by Nakom View Post
    Ok, I have a question. What makes a puta target a gringo for WU or asking for money (ie: I can't pay my rent, my madre is sick, ect).

I have kept in contact with many chicas from the DR and I have never been asked for anything. Many members do not give any contact info - they do not count. Why is it, of the members that do stay in touch with chicas, only some get requests for money?

Is it chica selection, how you act when you met, or something else? I know many members that keep in contact and have never been asked, and I know and read about many that have. What character traits make you a target?

I have friends that have been going for over 10 years and they keep in contact with a few and don't give the anything. I kept in contact with her(til i lost my phone) and didn't send her anything. We have even had chicas catch the bus from Santo Dom. to come meet us in Sosua. And they brought friends. We gave them nothing, they where just happy to meet and chill us. My 3rd day in Sosua a guy offered me his 18 year daughters hand, he invited me to his house where i meet his wife and his 2 younger daughters ( man i had some time that week)

I believe you are on to something. Is it chica selection, how you act when you met?
    just as when you meet them you can tell if they are a pro or not, they can tell if you are a TRUE TRICK, or a guy just phucking around to have a good time. Game recognizes Game.

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to coach_atl For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 7,762 Times in 1,628 Posts

I don't keep in contact with any chicas from the DR when I am in the real world.

But, I would say 75% of the chicas that I know relatively well in the DR have requested money from me. This includes non-pros, semi-pros and pros.

I think it may be because I tend to get into deep conversation with them. I talk to them about their children, their jobs, their health. A lot of personal stuff. After they have confided in me I think they feel that they are comfortable enough with me to ask me to help them out a little.

Let's face it, all of these girls are poor (by North American standards). I really can't blame them for trying to get money from tourists (who they perceive as having lots of money).

33. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DASBOOTY For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 5,029 Times in 652 Posts

First off, I agree with what DASBOOTY said in reply to this question. I too get into deeper conversations and ask about their family and kids, etc. As DASBOOTY said, they feel comfortable asking a person who has shown an interest in their life.

But, I'll add my own observation. I think the main character trait I have is that I have "Sucker" written across my forehead. I'm polite to people. I say, "No thank you." instead of "Get lost." One time I was sitting with a good friend at a restaurant table on the sidewalk and a vendor came up and put a 2 foot tall wood carving on the table. My friend said, "Now what the fuck am I going to do with this shit? Put it in my carryon?" I laughed my ass off...not at my friend but at myself because if I'd been there alone I would have said, "That carving is beautiful but sorry, I'm not interested." The vendor would have sensed weakness and kept working on me. In reality, my friend's bluntness did the vendor a favor. He picked up his carving and moved on. With me, he would have wasted his time trying to talk me into a sale. Anyway, I'm polite to people and so I'm seen as someone who cares about people and will be charitable.

There is one other thing that puts that "Sucker" label on me. I treat most of the girls I'm with like a girlfriend...mainly because I enjoy having a girlfriend....for a day or two until I find the next girlfriend. Anyway, the girls sense that I'm feeling something for them and they figure they can use those feelings to their advantage.

Okay, flame me if you will for not being a hardass but I don't WU. When they ask, I say, "Sorry, I can't send you money." I occasionally bring certain girls some presents. I sometimes help a girl out by paying a bit more than I need to. But, ultimately if a girl is taking advantage of me I immediately move on to the next girl on my list.......Which is why I love the DR. If a girl falls from favor I can walk around the corner and find another one.

35. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to shredder For This Useful Post:

Thanks

( man i had some time that week)

Game recognizes Game

So your saying your landing some free ""Thicker than most '' chicas in the DR????? Not bad!!!

Jd needs some tips on landing something like that..could you give some advice??

Thanks in Advance!!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information