Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: The Circuit Breaker Effect with chicas

Thanks
    Thanked 1,699 Times in 519 Posts

Re: The Circuit Breaker Effect with chicas

Quote Originally Posted by The Sage View Post
    Every two years or so I meet one that's a little special and worthy of a little indulgence. I'll take the bait and play long distance house with them with a defined stop. What the stop is depends on availability, willingness to entertain my deviant side, the amount of joy she brings to my life, her willingness to accept no as an answer, how tight she tries to hold the leash etc. I don't know about yah, but I find the "quasi" normal girls very endearing. They do try really hard and they're usually pretty cute when they're attempting to spin their spells. The key is to set your limits and walk away when they're reached. I don't recommend attempting to maintain a serious relationship, but if you want real passion it helps to provide them with a reason to bestow it upon you. Don't be surprised though if you can't get rid of her. A little tenderness, respect, and empathy go a long way in that country. Most guys think sugar daddy, but that's not quite it. For a lot of young women struggling to make ends meet the ability to have someone you know will help you when you need help is a godsend that they will not abuse.
    Great perspective!!

A little update.... the girl I dumped has been blowing up my phone, sending me video messages of love and sorrow.
    I know she is feeling a lot of emotions and says she wants to change, etc. I do feel bad about it but instead
    of harping on what she did to blow it.. I simply said that I'm not cut out for a LD relationship...
    A Manwhore and Proud

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to funseeker For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 84,382 Times in 13,907 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by shredder View Post
    I have a non-pro "novia" in Samana. She's fun to be with in and out of bed. She's got a rockin' body. She's worth visiting again. So I've been in contact with her since my last trip and I've been putting together a gift box for her and her daughter for when I returned.

I have a trip to Sosua planned in March and was going to bus my way to Samana for 3 days to see her and bring the gift box. But progressively I was thinking the side trip to Samana would be problematic. She would want me to stay longer or want to come back to Sosua with me for a few days. I could see it play out to my disadvantage and interupt the non-stop fun of everyday being a new adventure that Sosua always is.

Then I get a call from her. She had not asked me for money since my last trip but yesterday she calls and is asking for 12,000pesos so she can buy shoes to sell, yadda, yadda, yadda. I told her I couldn't send her money...she is not giving up, however, and is still pressuring me.

Now don't get me wrong. I'm not trying to be a hard ass. She's actually a quality chica who works hard and has things going for her, but.....this tripped the circuit breaker. You understand how a circuit breaker works. A circuit breaker can tolerate a certain load and everything is fine. But if you overload the circuit, the breaker trips and now you have nothing.

The Samana chica overloaded the circuit and tripped the breaker. Luckily, because of experience, I have not told her of my upcoming trip. I kept telling her I didn't know when I'd return because of work. So now I've decided to not tell her of my trip and skip the Samana visit. I suppose the gift box will go to some lucky Sosua girl.

It all comes down to the economics of chica procurement. As she said 12,000pesos I had my calculator on my desk and I'm immediately thinking, "Wait a minute, that's 8 TLNs....that's 10 to 12 STs. I was willing to spend a little extra to visit her and enjoy the GFE she has always given but she raised the cost and the market has spoken.
    Nice analogy, and right on the money.
    If you think it's love try not paying in the morning..

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many."

4. The Following User Says Thank You to MrHappy For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DMV View Post
    This is one monger I have to meet. He breaks it down so simple even Stevie Wonder can see it, or a caveman
    Do you really believe that? They're all pros or semi pros?

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MrHappy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 19,226 Times in 3,260 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MrHappy View Post
    Do you really believe that? They're all pros or semi pros?
    All women, no. But in Sosua yeah

I have a friend in Santo Domingo. I'll try to introduce you to her on my next trip. She works, has her own car and is very active in her church. She is 100% not a pro or semi pro. I have never slept with her because I know what that would bring. She's worth more as a friend then just another piece of ass.

So are there real women in RD? Yes
    I'm a Payer not a Player

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DMV For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 5,029 Times in 652 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DMV View Post
    All women, no. But in Sosua yeah

I have a friend in Santo Domingo. I'll try to introduce you to her on my next trip. She works, has her own car and is very active in her church. She is 100% not a pro or semi pro. I have never slept with her because I know what that would bring. She's worth more as a friend then just another piece of ass.

So are there real women in RD? Yes
    Good to point out.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shredder For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Good to point out.
    Whew, thank goodness we cleared that up. I was getting ready to get on a plane and fly up there where it's cold and shitty and um....miserable and ......wet and ....mushy and....

Um.. Let me start over... I was getting ready to wait for you at AILA when you arrive and make him buy me a bunch of beers while I lectured him on the pureness of Dominican women...

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MrHappy For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,713 Times in 9,684 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by funseeker View Post
    Great perspective!!

A little update.... the girl I dumped has been blowing up my phone, sending me video messages of love and sorrow.
    I know she is feeling a lot of emotions and says she wants to change, etc. I do feel bad about it but instead
    of harping on what she did to blow it.. I simply said that I'm not cut out for a LD relationship...
    Just tell her you are a gambler, and you just lost all your last money betting it all on the super bowl.. but you are looking for a job, and want to see her very much, can she spot you the plane ticket.
    The messages will STOP...

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to JD426 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jd426 View Post
    Just tell her you are a gambler, and you just lost all your last money betting it all on the super bowl.. but you are looking for a job, and want to see her very much, can she spot you the plane ticket.
    The messages will STOP...
    Hey, you stole that idea from me!!!

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrHappy For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Smooth View Post
    jd426, I gotta say dude, you have some real bad luck stories to tell. I get depressed reading your posts in some of these threads sometimes. Next thing you're gonna tell us you have a one-eyed, 3 legged dog with one ear chewed off who goes by the name of "Lucky".

Post some happy shit once in a while.
    The bad is more entertaining than the good.
    What you wanna hear, I only bang Non Pros, they give me off the charts GFE sexo , want to cook for me, and I have a med 6 figure business and can jerk off all day with internet cowboys whos shit dont stink .
    Nah, that would be boring, and a lie...so I will leave that good stuff for someone else.

Quote Originally Posted by MrHappy View Post
    Hey, you stole that idea from me!!!
    I really didnt see it, did you really post that too ?
    I dont read minds u know. LOL

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JD426 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 7,762 Times in 1,628 Posts

Here's a story. I have a favorita. She works at a hotel in POP. Met her in Clasicos and took her home. At the house I asked her why she was in Clasicos parading her wares (no ho clothes she was wearing a calf length dress). She told me straight up that her job didn't pay enough and that on occasion it was necessary to supplement her income. That was 3 years ago. I've not seen her in Clasicos again and I lived there 2 out of those 3 years. She's very humble. She once asked me to bring her a purse. When I asked why didn't she buy it there she responded it was 2,000 pesos which was damn near her rent and she couldn't afford to spend that kind of money on a purse. The funny thing was she was under the belief that I could pick it up here for far less than the price there.

Over the course of our relationship we worked out an arrangement. I paid her 2500 peso rent every other month. In return I've gotten some of the best sex I've had. Many times she's left the apartment only asking for publico money. Typically I'll put 500 to 1,000 pesos in her purse because she's always broke. A few months ago her and her room mate fell out and she needed to get another apartment. She needed 3,000 pesos for the down payment. This is how she asked me; "baby I need you to help me, but I understand you don't have much money. I found a new apartment and I don't have the 3,000 for the deposit (she speaks pretty good english). If you can't help me I'll understand, no problem." Needless to say she had her money by the end of the day. Shit based on what she gives me, and what I pay strange hoes to try to give me, I owe her a whole bunch of pesos. Now what would I do if I saw her on this site with a dick in her month? I'd drop her like yesterday's news.
    A few select times I have helped chicas with dinero.

A non-pro Dominicana friend of mine had a medical problem. She had difficulty swallowing (no jokes here please, ). Her doctor provided her with a prescription for medication that cost 10,000 pesos. Her employer's benefit plan would only pay 70%, so she asked me if I could 'gift' her the other 3,000 pesos. I gave her the money.

She is a very good friend of mine. She is married with four children but she would do anything for me. She even set me up with a beautiful young non-pro one time. Sometimes a little generosity goes a long way!
    Last edited by DASBOOTY; 02-10-2011 at 01:02 PM. Reason: missed word

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DASBOOTY For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 5,365 Times in 1,005 Posts

Here's a story. I have a favorita. She works at a hotel in POP. Met her in Clasicos and took her home. At the house I asked her why she was in Clasicos parading her wares (no ho clothes she was wearing a calf length dress). She told me straight up that her job didn't pay enough and that on occasion it was necessary to supplement her income. That was 3 years ago. I've not seen her in Clasicos again and I lived there 2 out of those 3 years. She's very humble. She once asked me to bring her a purse. When I asked why didn't she buy it there she responded it was 2,000 pesos which was damn near her rent and she couldn't afford to spend that kind of money on a purse. The funny thing was she was under the belief that I could pick it up here for far less than the price there.

Over the course of our relationship we worked out an arrangement. I paid her 2500 peso rent every other month. In return I've gotten some of the best sex I've had. Many times she's left the apartment only asking for publico money. Typically I'll put 500 to 1,000 pesos in her purse because she's always broke. A few months ago her and her room mate fell out and she needed to get another apartment. She needed 3,000 pesos for the down payment. This is how she asked me; "baby I need you to help me, but I understand you don't have much money. I found a new apartment and I don't have the 3,000 for the deposit (she speaks pretty good english). If you can't help me I'll understand, no problem." Needless to say she had her money by the end of the day. Shit based on what she gives me, and what I pay strange hoes to try to give me, I owe her a whole bunch of pesos. Now what would I do if I saw her on this site with a dick in her month? I'd drop her like yesterday's news.
    i think at the end of the day it all depends on the communication and the character of the chica..at least this chica had a day job and you had a good line of communication with her. its good to have a chica that you can talk to and depend on and then balance it with the hardcore putas..
    "Square players get played, pimps get paid, macks persuade"

"Trust me…never buy a depreciating asset. If it drives, flies, floats or f*cks - lease it!"

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Chief Papi Lindo For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 40,590 Times in 5,066 Posts

Now what would I do if I saw her on this site with a dick in her month? I'd drop her like yesterday's news.
    cue hillbilly "is this her?" visual response in 5...4...3...2...

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to deezl For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I have a non-pro "novia" in Samana. She's fun to be with in and out of bed. She's got a rockin' body. She's worth visiting again. So I've been in contact with her since my last trip and I've been putting together a gift box for her and her daughter for when I returned.

I have a trip to Sosua planned in March and was going to bus my way to Samana for 3 days to see her and bring the gift box. But progressively I was thinking the side trip to Samana would be problematic. She would want me to stay longer or want to come back to Sosua with me for a few days. I could see it play out to my disadvantage and interupt the non-stop fun of everyday being a new adventure that Sosua always is.

Then I get a call from her. She had not asked me for money since my last trip but yesterday she calls and is asking for 12,000pesos so she can buy shoes to sell, yadda, yadda, yadda. I told her I couldn't send her money...she is not giving up, however, and is still pressuring me.

Now don't get me wrong. I'm not trying to be a hard ass. She's actually a quality chica who works hard and has things going for her, but.....this tripped the circuit breaker. You understand how a circuit breaker works. A circuit breaker can tolerate a certain load and everything is fine. But if you overload the circuit, the breaker trips and now you have nothing.

The Samana chica overloaded the circuit and tripped the breaker. Luckily, because of experience, I have not told her of my upcoming trip. I kept telling her I didn't know when I'd return because of work. So now I've decided to not tell her of my trip and skip the Samana visit. I suppose the gift box will go to some lucky Sosua girl.

It all comes down to the economics of chica procurement. As she said 12,000pesos I had my calculator on my desk and I'm immediately thinking, "Wait a minute, that's 8 TLNs....that's 10 to 12 STs. I was willing to spend a little extra to visit her and enjoy the GFE she has always given but she raised the cost and the market has spoken.
    Remember that Bob Dylan line:
    I became withdrawn
    The only thing I knew how to do
    Was to keep on keepin’ on like a bird that flew
    Tangled up in blue

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ctp1812 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 55,585 Times in 14,260 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ctp1812 View Post
    Remember that Bob Dylan line:
    I became withdrawn
    The only thing I knew how to do
    Was to keep on keepin’ on like a bird that flew
    Tangled up in blue

I always liked:

She was working in a topless joint
    and I stoped in for a beer

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PapiQueRico For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 19,226 Times in 3,260 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DASBOOTY View Post
    A few select times I have helped chicas with dinero.

A non-pro Dominicana friend of mine had a medical problem. She had difficulty swallowing (no jokes here please, ). Her doctor provided her with a prescription for medication that cost 10,000 pesos. Her employer's benefit plan would only pay 70%, so she asked me if I could 'gift' her the other 3,000 pesos. I gave her the money.

She is a very good friend of mine. She is married with four children but she would do anything for me. She even set me up with a beautiful young non-pro one time. Sometimes a little generosity goes a long way!
    If you are truly helping without any conditions that it will be paid back in some other form, then there is nothing wrong with that. I applaud you for it.

Everyone needs a little help sometime. Now this doesn't mean setting up a charity for girls on PC.

30. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to DMV For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,237 Times in 569 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by deezl View Post
    cue hillbilly "is this her?" visual response in 5...4...3...2...
    I PMed them in advance it was girl from different country the drama was only in appearence ... But I ain't doing any trip reports so the pics just need to find their way to someones thread...I would have much prefered it would have been JD's novia...

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mr Hillbilly For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

I'm curious about something that just hit me..
    When is a "novia/non pro/ semi pro" whatever you want to call her, OFF LIMITS... and by that I do NOT mean posting a pic of her with your dick in her mouth, cause if you got that pic, POST it, IMO.
    You are probably saving someone..

What I mean is, Is it because of who the poster is ? (newbie vs HQ member) is it if she is his WIFE or future wife (thats an extreme example, just to illustrate the point, and I am 100% not referring to anyone here.)
    is it if he specifically doesnt post pics of her so we dont talk about her as a Puta, even if we know she is one. part time or full time.
    Is it because one guys described as a NON pro he was chasing for like 10 trips, so now she is "his girl" .
    Just hypothetical questions..

just my .02,
    If a guy is not posting her real name, not posting her pics, not talking about his dick in her mouth and how she loves to swallow cum, and talking about what a stud he is with her.
    Im gonna give him some courtesy, and not talk about his favorite girl in any way shape or form... again, until someone posts a pic of her with a dick in her mouth....then shes fair game..

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JD426 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I don't take nudies anymore..I have been busted ..snitched on and heard too many horror stories to deal with the bullshit..Facebook type pics is all I take.

Those OTHER pics were long time retro's and only a phase I went through like JD's sideburns.

36. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr Hillbilly For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hillbilly69 View Post
    I don't take nudies anymore..I have been busted ..snitched on and heard too many horror stories to deal with the bullshit..Facebook type pics is all I take.

Those OTHER pics were long time retro's and only a phase I went through like JD's sideburns.
    No Sideburns, you are getting your decades mixed up, I was only a teenager in the 70's. I did have a Nice Mullet haircut for a while, no rat tail ,that shit was just too Aimee Mann for me..

38. The Following User Says Thank You to JD426 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jd426 View Post
    No Sideburns, you are getting your decades mixed up, I was only a teenager in the 70's. I did have a Nice Mullet haircut for a while, no rat tail ,that shit was just too Aimee Mann for me..
    I couldn't blow your pic up enough to tell

But those jeans

But no mas nudies for me..but someday I will pull out the cnet software and find the erased photos that are on my cards

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information