Thanks

Introducing - daverave

How did you hear about our forum?
    Link on other sex related web site

If a referral, through a search engine, or other please specify
    the net

Marital status?
    Married (Don't tell my wife I'm here!)

Have you ever known the pleasures derived from financially procured female companionship?
    Hell Yes!

Have you ever visited the Dominican Republic before?
    Not yet

Do you have a special message for Jayman?

-----------------------------------------------------
    Have you ever traveled to any other countries for mongering.

I have mongered JAG, UG BIGDOGGIE , CAPTAIN 69, TER, YOU NAME IT...never done the third world yet, looking for a wingman friend drinking buddy to show me the ropes, going Dec 26/2006.PLaya Dorado...deal is I pay for one day for you...you show me the ropes!! sound good?

------------------------------------------------------
    Please feel free to add any other details.

------------------------------------------------------

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Dark Knight For This Useful Post:

3. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,405 Times in 78,293 Posts

Re: Introducing - daverave

Not sure if any will be around then. Many come about a week later.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,215 Times in 355 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by daverave View Post
    ...never done the third world yet, looking for a wingman friend drinking buddy to show me the ropes, going Dec 26/2006.PLaya Dorado...deal is I pay for one day for you...you show me the ropes!! sound good?

Bribery will get you EVERYWHERE!!!

Thanks
    Thanked 33,954 Times in 10,160 Posts

Welcome, daverave!!

Thanks

No one will be around? Like no friends? That is extremely disturbing. And I booked this months ago.. I understand why the boys wont be there as this is Family time. This is the only time I can get free. So if anyone knows of someone special I can contact that might be available please do not hesitate to let me know. I plan on a full trip report although it looks like it might be DULL!!
    Any help would be appreiciated. I dont want to be on the beach alone!!

Thanks

When are you going? There's always someone around!

Thanks

going Dec 26/2006.Playa Dorado..

Thanks

I'm hoping to be around during the first week of Janurary. Don't worry, you won't be by yourself...though I think anyone here will be at Playa Dorado.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

No one will be around? Like no friends? That is extremely disturbing. And I booked this months ago.. I understand why the boys wont be there as this is Family time. This is the only time I can get free. So if anyone knows of someone special I can contact that might be available please do not hesitate to let me know. I plan on a full trip report although it looks like it might be DULL!!

Put your dates in the Calandar and I am sure some ISOC member will be there.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,842 Times in 8,288 Posts

No one will be around? Like no friends? ... So if anyone knows of someone special I can contact that might be available please do not hesitate to let me know. I plan on a full trip report although it looks like it might be DULL!!
    Hi daverave

If you haven't been to the DR before I can GUARANTEE it won't be dull!

One suggestion if you are at Playa Dorada would be to drop in to Field of Dreams Inn and introduce yourself to the proprietor, Bill Lane (Dominican Billy) and/or his son and manager Chris Lane. It might be tactful to buy a few drinks or a meal there (at their very reasonable prices) and I sure they will point you in the right direction. Best time to catch Billy might be when the restaurant opens at 8.00am.

Field of Dreams is 15 to 30 minutes walk from Playa Dorada depending upon where exactly in Playa Dorada you are (it's a big area). Sunday morning is a good time. Several ex-pats gather there for breakfast and you could learn a lot in an hour. (They will all give you different advice but that is the DR!).

I am not clear about your dates. Are you only there for one day (Dec 26th) or is that the start date? Also why are you staying at Playa Dorada? Are you with family or friends? Does that mean you need to be discreet about your mongering?

I am sure there will be only 20% as many chicas available over the holiday period, but then there will only be 20% as many punters for them. That still leaves you a hundred or so chicas to choose from in the immediate area (Puerto Play to Sosua). That should be enough for your first trip.

Thanks

Weyland, Jimmy,

I should have been more clear, sorry Dec 26-31 so 6 days at the Grand Ventana..which was a gift from a friend. I know it allows no guests so I have double booked myself at Billys already. I am an ex Brit/Canadian pat, so I loved your writing. Very informative and articulate and it seems you enjoy the friends and the girls.

I am a bit of an oddball as I am very picky about which girl I want to hang with. I am not the kind to get drunk and pick up anything, At this point in my life if there is 100 girls I am sure I will find one. If there is someone hot with a great attitude I will take them for a few days. I dont speak Spanish but I am an expolorer of sorts and have usually travelled around on my own with no problem. I guess I am going to need a car or a bike all the way out there, I Just wanted someone to guide me around and show me the ropes for a few days which Billy or his son can do.
    I have done that for other people in other countries like Thailand etc.

DR seems to be a little more dangerous, more like a US urban city so I am sure there are bad areas and bad times. This will be the week after xmas and those girls will need to get some money to pay those bills. And I am sure there will be some desperation as well as tht time of year is always so emotional.
    I was looking for a mamasun or a contact also to see who is around that speaks English, or as I said to hook up with someone from the Canada or the US.

I was going to do the all in package at that "resort" but that was way to expensive for what you get and not much of a "hunt"
    I really appreciate all the feedback, this is such a great place for info. I have read Jimmys threads on UG and there were always so great to read, Like a boys club for sex fiends.The pictures always blow everyone on the boards away they really help as well as the stay away from section.

Thanks for making my fist internet visit so friendly, next time I am going when ALL you guys go for the full treatment.
    My offer still stands for anyone reading this, one day on me, I had a great year in my business and I am looking forward to sharing the love, as long as I dont overpay!!!!!!
    thanks,
    Dave
    p.s.my dates are now in the calender, thanks Jimmy!

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Weyland, Jimmy,

DR seems to be a little more dangerous, more like a US urban city so I am sure there are bad areas and bad times. This will be the week after xmas and those girls will need to get some money to pay those bills. And I am sure there will be some desperation as well as tht time of year is always so emotional.

crime rises during that time of year so just be a little more careful. Other than that you will have a great time.

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,842 Times in 8,288 Posts

Weyland, Jimmy,
    I have double booked myself at Billys already. Just wanted someone to guide me around and show me the ropes for a few days which Billy or his son can do.
    If you have booked in at the hotel then Billy and/or Chris will look after you fine. And I am sure there will be one or two ISOC guys around as well.

Weyland, Jimmy,
    I am a bit of an oddball as I am very picky about which girl I want to hang with.
    One obvious place to pick a "steady" girlfriend is the Club Mangu disco in Playa Dorada. During my eleven weeks at Field of Dreams many of the guys did well there. There is a mix of guests, local non-putas, part-time putas, and hardcore whores. Not my scene as I am old, don't dance and have no game but it might suit you. I always set my sights on the less sophisticated chicas but I guess you can compete at the top level!

DR seems to be a little more dangerous
    Maybe. Jimmy knows a million times more about this than me, but as you may have read in my reports I went all sorts of places and I am old, can't run and certainly can't fight. Maybe I was a bit too irresponsible but if you stay reasonably sober and don't flash money or possessions about I would not be too apprehensive. I certainly always felt safer than in certain areas of London, England.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by weyland View Post
    If you have booked in at the hotel then Billy and/or Chris will look after you fine. And I am sure there will be one or two ISOC guys around as well.

One obvious place to pick a "steady" girlfriend is the Club Mangu disco in Playa Dorada. During my eleven weeks at Field of Dreams many of the guys did well there. There is a mix of guests, local non-putas, part-time putas, and hardcore whores. Not my scene as I am old, don't dance and have no game but it might suit you. I always set my sights on the less sophisticated chicas but I guess you can compete at the top level!

Maybe. Jimmy knows a million times more about this than me, but as you may have read in my reports I went all sorts of places and I am old, can't run and certainly can't fight. Maybe I was a bit too irresponsible but if you stay reasonably sober and don't flash money or possessions about I would not be too apprehensive. I certainly always felt safer than in certain areas of London, England.

Atound X Mas time its a bit more dangerous but usually its very safe.

Thanks

Thumbs Up Re: Introducing - daverave

I B a newBie...looking for some action closer to home..am a vet of SEA action and looking for something closer to the states....brushing up on my spanish and salsa dancing before I make my big brake early in 07. Hope to learn a lot from you vets about DR as "da butt looks real good"
    Cheers n Beers.....

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by melman View Post
    I B a newBie...looking for some action closer to home..am a vet of SEA action and looking for something closer to the states....brushing up on my spanish and salsa dancing before I make my big brake early in 07. Hope to learn a lot from you vets about DR as "da butt looks real good"
    Cheers n Beers.....

Welcome to our little group.

Thanks
    Thanked 12,498 Times in 5,141 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by melman View Post
    Cheers n Beers.....

Diamonds arent forever, the chocha is----Pussy Galore.
    HAVE FUN AND ENJOY LIFE!!!
    HAPPINESS TAKES WORK!!!
    FIGHT FOR IT!!!!!!!!

Chewie, get us out of here!!

OH, and I almost forgot, If I am a Post Whore then at least I am DISEASE FREE, MUTHAFUCKAS!!

Thanks

Ok so we are down 80% in chicas and the crime is up and there will be no guys to hang with!
    Atlantic city is looking like Rio to me about now!!! LOL
    Dave

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,205 Times in 1,563 Posts

welcome to the club...if you check the event calender it will tell you who will be there at that time....myself, I will be in sousa from dec.19-jan.2...

Thanks

so we will hook up!! swap stories. Dave

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information