Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: is this girl serious?

Thanks
    Which begs the question is it even worth it to subscribe to Dcupid, when your only intention is ST or toto?

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MegasAv For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,406 Times in 78,293 Posts

Re: is this girl serious?

Many of theses chicas sign on from word of mouth from other chicasa and are told about getting the WU.

You want access to trip reports?

Google Wallet

JDRent97@gmail.com

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Yes! That girl is very serious. She was asking for $1,000.00 USD. These girls know the difference between, US dollars, Euros, and pesos. They know how to convert money from one currency to another.

If you find a girl that you like, if she appears to be innocent by appearance, do not believe what you see. If she is new to meeting foreigner (estranjero or gringo), she probably has groups of girlfriends, family, or one of her novios (boyfriends), coaching and advising her on how to present themselves to mongers.

I used to be naive to the seemingly charming, exotic appearances, and cute chicas in the RD, upon my first visit. My friends who had more experiences from many visits told me not to believe anything these young ladies say about what they need money for.

After a few trips to Santiago, I have a different perspective on dealing with "Third World" women. In fact, I do not find those chicas that much different tham women here in the US. However, RD chicas are more aggressive because they are product of their environment where jobs are nearly non-existent or they pay very little wages. If you were in their shoes, what would you do?

However, you can have fun! Just be careful or those girls can become your worst nightmare. And remember when they utter those sweet sounding, "Te quiero mucho!" Move on, she's trying to set you up. It's their way of life to survive in their paradisical island prison.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to chagoti79 For This Useful Post:

Hoseman is offline 11/27/2011-R.I.P. Derrick "Hoseman" Smith. Engine Co. #5 AkA "Smitty"
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,348 Times in 3,096 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by swiggy View Post
    Eventually some idiot will send her a bunch of money to take those buses, you can bet on that. Ive had 3 seperate girls from tagged ask me for a blackberry. 2 of them must have them now because they are sign on through a mobile device most of the time now. the other one blew a fit and told me never to talk to her again and i havent seen her online but she probably just blocked me. she also asked me for 300 dollars once. when i told her i never met her and didnt know her she said "ok. just send 100 then". I dont cut them right off when they do that if i think it will be amusing.
    I gues it is kind of like that Nigerian Bank Scam if you ask enough people someone will send it.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hoseman For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,501 Times in 8,028 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hoseman View Post
    I gues it is kind of like that Nigerian Bank Scam if you ask enough people someone will send it.
    Nigerian Bank Scam...huh?

Hold up

Wait a second

You mean I'm not getting that 10,000,000 Million Pounds They said they were going to wire me?

You really fucked up my day Hoseman!
    I've offended you.....goood

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to eastcoastallstar For This Useful Post:

Hoseman is offline 11/27/2011-R.I.P. Derrick "Hoseman" Smith. Engine Co. #5 AkA "Smitty"
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by eastcoastallstar View Post
    Nigerian Bank Scam...huh?

Hold up

Wait a second

You mean I'm not getting that 10,000,000 Million Pounds They said they were going to wire me?

You really fucked up my day Hoseman!
    It should be in your bank anyday didi you send your account number

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hoseman For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 14,088 Times in 2,301 Posts

I used to be offended, when they would ask for money, but now I welcome it. No decent chica will ask a stranger for money, so if they ask, that means they are either a whore or low class. Whenever a online chica, asks me for money, I am thinking,I got one! I have them meet me and my Hotel and as soon as we get in the room, my dick is coming out. I met this one chica, I couldnt understand a word she said in Spanish because, she spoke too fast. She met me at my Hotel, when she came in my room, she had to use the bathroom, and when she exited, I was laying on the bed buck naked. She had a choice to make, either be offended or ,give me some head. She chose the latter. When she left she got her money (1000) pesos.

14. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to TONYTNT40 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 5,029 Times in 652 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MegasAv View Post
    Which begs the question is it even worth it to subscribe to Dcupid, when your only intention is ST or toto?
    That's a good question. I subscribed and came to the conclusion that it was amusing while I was home in the US for chat and to practice my spanish but not for ST or toto. If I live in the DR I would use Dcupid to occasionally meet someone new and go out on a date that may or may not get me anything.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to shredder For This Useful Post:

mho

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Pictures Re: is this girl serious?

Quote Originally Posted by dmoney View Post
    i just got one of the funniest messages from a DR girl. I signed up on Dominicancupid to see if i can find some possible backups for my trip. some chick on there messages me. She is not my type but i thought it would not hurt to practice my spanish.

she send me her phone number after the two messages (red flag). At this point i knew she was about to try to scam me but i want to have fun so i play along. i tell her that i am in puerto plata now. She send me this reply

if you love I'm happy and excited to spend time with you in PUERTO PLATA, I live 4 hours by bus from the city I am in SAN PEDRO DE MACORIS ..

But I have no money to transport me, and I need 1000 dollars to go there to take 3 bus, and logically I CAN NOT return the Same day, and I love to spend more, days and nights with you, so if You are willing to send the money by WESTION UNION, I'm going to come to you, if so call me to let me know, and you have my number ..

my details for sending money:

NAME: JOSEFINA GARCIA REYES
    CITY: SAN PEDRO DE MACORIS

I HOPE YOU KNOW IT, AND THE SAME DAY OF RECEIVING THE MONEY GO TO THE LOVE IT .. But i have to go find the bus stop .. Thanks ..

Hi dmoney

that's a nice story. if you like her, offer her to pay the travel costs when she arrives. if she agree, it's perhaps worth to take a shot. if not, there are enough to choose from in sosua.

vesuv

18. The Following User Says Thank You to vesuv For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,713 Times in 9,684 Posts

These chicas are so uneducated they have no concept of money .
    We had many threads & stories from years ago, chicas refusing $50 USD, and happily taking 1 mil pesos, (when the exchange rate was closer to 50-1). So I highly doubt this chica knows 1 mil pesos from 1,000 USD, in her mind its just a # to throw out there , to see if you bite and maybe counter offer and send it. ANY amount for her is a winner. why ask for $50 when you can ask for 1000
    which is s # she can understand.
    YES, its really THAT SIMPLE.. only you guys are making it more complicated .

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to JD426 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

What does dominicancupid cost?

Thanks
    Thanked 19,226 Times in 3,260 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TONYTNT40 View Post
    I used to be offended, when they would ask for money, but now I welcome it. No decent chica will ask a stranger for money, so if they ask, that means they are either a whore or low class.

100% in agreement. It's a good way to find out fast who you are dealing with. What is our goal, pussy right? Be it from a "good" girl or casa chica. So if they ask for money online I know when I come in town I will be fucking at the end of the night. As TNT40 said they got two choices.
    I'm a Payer not a Player

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DMV For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 19,386 Times in 4,164 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DMV View Post
    100% in agreement. It's a good way to find out fast who you are dealing with. What is our goal, pussy right? Be it from a "good" girl or casa chica. So if they ask for money online I know when I come in town I will be fucking at the end of the night. As TNT40 said they got two choices.
    Hey how did you enter "chica" & "TNT40"? They are coming up funny and I might have done something in the new style.
    Try our new ISOC Features!
    • Create a Countdown Timer for your upcoming trip or a special date here.
    • Print out one of our Money Cheat Sheets so you know much shit costs! here
    • Create Albums for your Pictures here.
    • Join Social Groups to view other's Albums here.
    • Browse our concise & informative Wiki here.
    • Learn Spanish, Check Exchange Rates, or The Weather.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chagoti79 View Post
    However, you can have fun! Just be careful or those girls can become your worst nightmare. And remember when they utter those sweet sounding, "Te quiero mucho mucho!" Move on, she's trying to set you up. It's their way of life to survive in their paradisical island prison.
    When my Spanish was very basic I mixed up those very words the next morning. Thankfully it was pro who set me straight. I wanted to say literally "I want you [again]" but didn't know how to say "again" in Spanish. I figured "Te quiero" would get my point across.

She told me impossible after only 1 day and I understood enough to understand what she was saying.

She didn't speak much English so it was kinda funny. So I went around the room "Yo quiero [blank]" and picked the item up. And then I got to her and said "Yo quiero tu" = "Te quiero, Si?"

After my rambling around the room but she finally understood what I was trying to say. Someone else clued me in on what I had actually said to her!

Thanks

on a side note - anyone know how to adjust or make a new countdown? mine is off my a few days.
    One of the things I need to fix.

Thanks
    Thanked 19,226 Times in 3,260 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Don Tomas View Post
    Hey how did you enter "chica" & "TNT40"? They are coming up funny and I might have done something in the new style.
    That happen before. Some how a style was set to the text.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to DMV For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DMV View Post
    That happen before. Some how a style was set to the text.
    Well if it happens again let me know and try to recall if you did a copy/paste or something else.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,366 Times in 408 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TONYTNT40 View Post
    I used to be offended, when they would ask for money, but now I welcome it. No decent chica will ask a stranger for money, so if they ask, that means they are either a whore or low class. Whenever a online chica, asks me for money, I am thinking,I got one! I have them meet me and my Hotel and as soon as we get in the room, my dick is coming out. I met this one chica, I couldnt understand a word she said in Spanish because, she spoke too fast. She met me at my Hotel, when she came in my room, she had to use the bathroom, and when she exited, I was laying on the bed buck naked. She had a choice to make, either be offended or ,give me some head. She chose the latter. When she left she got her money (1000) pesos.
    i think i am going to try this.

to the guy who asked about the price... i think its like $24-25 for a month.

31. The Following User Says Thank You to dmoney For This Useful Post:

Thanks

i think i am going to try this.

to the guy who asked about the price... i think its like $24-25 for a month.
    All he has to do is go to the site and find out.

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,287 Times in 716 Posts

$29.95 for a month and $60 for 3 months

I have had mixed luck on the Cupid sites but all in all, it was worth the effort. Mr. Happy can attest to some of the talent I have run across. As well as the number of times I whiffed. Thank you Fannie.

With a little practice, you can get down your schtick and weed out the wheat from the chaff quickly. If you're looking for nice girls, they are on there. If you're looking for chicas who want to have a good time, they are also. And I have had more than one travel for hours to spent the day with me. Others make it clear that they're up for a few days of luxury and will be spending the night. Never had any of the vetted ones who joined me ask for money afterwards.

About six months back, I chatted with this chica Fina but she told me she was in SDQ at that time. Never followed up b/c she had a lot of discrepancies in her stories. And she does look a lot older than she says she is.

I'm betting she meant 1000P. And give the chica a break. You think you'd be willing to run after some questionable guy that you only know from online and not get roundtrip pasaje up front. And as someone said, r/t SDQ-Sosua is about 640P, throw in another 300 r/t San Pedro to SDQ and a moto and it sounds about right.

But there are some gorgeous chicas available on Cupido, this just isn't one of them.
    Ah but I was so much older then, I'm younger than that now!

34. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to KoKi9290 For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information