Thread: 01/2020-Jus-t found this site, my intro, where I've been & question about subscribing

Thanks

01/2020-Jus-t found this site, my intro, where I've been & question about subscribing

Hi,
    I just found this forum. It looks good.

I've been travelling for just a few years but have mongered in these places so far:

Thailand, Bangkok and Pattaya - Fun but not cheap, very touristy. Terrible music.

Laos - Sex is hidden away here but it's a lovely country.

Philippines - Met a girlfriend here, its a fun place and easy to deal with as English is common. Good value, very cheap food and drink. Nice women. Overdosed on deep friend pork and chicken! Dry season is great for sunshine. Lots of karaoke they love American songs from the 70s. Crime is a problem but ok if you are careful. Just opportunists like pickpockets / scam artists. Use Uber /taxi apps here it's good.

Indonesia - Jakarta is crazy, it's the 2nd biggest city in the world and has lots of options, not expensive, feels very foreign, very friendly, very few foreigners everyone says Hi, you feel like a film star, pretty cheap too. Soapy massage for about £15. This is how I expected Bangkok to be! I'm sad I missed the days of naked dancers . Use Gojek (uber for motorbikes, a 10 minute ride is like £0.60!

Singapore, didn't get involved but visited the RLD, lots of Vietnamese women, good food, business like place. Expensive place to stay.

Vietnam - Not out in the open and I didn't see much action at all. Not my favourite place..

Cambodia - Didn't enjoy the cities, so many Chinese on the coast. I just visited the sights, the bars just seemed too busy and expensive. I now am more experienced so I would probably try out the more local places but language is a major barrier in this country.

Germany - Massive brothels in big apartment blocks, not super cheap and service was not good at all. About 30 or 40euro I think for 30mins.

Greece, Athens - Great place. Cheap as Asia and Russian girls 10euros for 20 mins or 20 euros for 20 mins in the 2 main areas. Went with a 19yr old Russian and various Eastern Europeans for 10euro a time! You have to do some footwork though as each place only has 1 or 2 women on at a time . Food is good value and some good sights to see. Climate is good. If you are in Europe come here for a few days or a week, it wont cost you much.

I would say Jakarta and Greece are probably the top places I went for value and quality, Jakarta is not for everyone though as its such a busy city.

I'm now thinking of the following places:

Madagascar - Worried it might be expensive on the hotels, its very hard to judge, are there more hotels in reality than appear on Google? A big place to get around.
    Kenya - Looks very cheap and the music scene looks decent.
    Colombia - Looks fun but quite urban, not sure what it would be like as a foreigner. It does look cheap for women and a bit lawless.

I want to subscribe but I'm not in the US so can I pay with google wallet? I cant seem to pay in dollars, is it like paypal do you just put the senders address in?

If I pay by credit card is this secure, will the card number be kept? Can anyone re-assure me its safe?

Many Thanks!

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ringoid For This Useful Post:

3. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,400 Times in 78,291 Posts

Re: 01-2020-Jus-t found this site, my intro, where I've been & question about subscri

Quote Originally Posted by ringoid View Post

I want to subscribe but I'm not in the US so can I pay with google wallet? I cant seem to pay in dollars, is it like paypal do you just put the senders address in?

If I pay by credit card is this secure, will the card number be kept? Can anyone re-assure me its safe?

Many Thanks!

JDRent97@gmail.com

See if that works or I can send you an invoice thru square.

You want access to trip reports?

Google Wallet

JDRent97@gmail.com

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Re: 01-2020-Jus-t found this site, my intro, where I've been & question about subscri

Hi,
    I'm now thinking of the following places:

Colombia - Looks fun but quite urban, not sure what it would be like as a foreigner. It does look cheap for women and a bit lawless.

Many Thanks!

Been doing Colombia for 15 years and we have many reports on the place.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Many Thanks!

Its very secure thru square or you can use CashApp or Wallet.

No issues in over 13 years.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Hi,
    Singapore, didn't get involved but visited the RLD, lots of Vietnamese women, good food, business like place. Expensive place to stay.

Vietnam - Not out in the open and I didn't see much action at all. Not my favourite place..

Greece, Athens - Great place. Cheap as Asia and Russian girls 10euros for 20 mins or 20 euros for 20 mins in the 2 main areas. Went with a 19yr old Russian and various Eastern Europeans for 10euro a time! You have to do some footwork though as each place only has 1 or 2 women on at a time . Food is good value and some good sights to see. Climate is good. If you are in Europe come here for a few days or a week, it wont cost you much.

We can use lots of information from these places.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Re: 01/2020-Jus-t found this site, my intro, where I've been & question about subscri

Cool I will look at square and cash app, not sure if it works from the UK where I am.

I'm impressed at the number of replies, this is an active forum for sure!

I will post a detailed reports of Athens as that isn't talked about. Also Singapore just the basics of what I saw, and how little I saw in Vietnam!

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ringoid For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Re: 01/2020-Jus-t found this site, my intro, where I've been & question about subscri

Cool I will look at square and cash app, not sure if it works from the UK where I am.

I will be away from Sunday Morning until wednesday night and I am the only one that can change settings. Just a heads up. I will be on until 10PM tonight.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

We are very active at times.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

I will post a detailed reports of Athens as that isn't talked about. Also Singapore just the basics of what I saw, and how little I saw in Vietnam!

That would be awesome.

Thanks

Ok so Square/Cashapp doesnt allow to send outside the UK. I will send an email now with my credit card details.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to ringoid For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Ok so Square/Cashapp doesnt allow to send outside the UK. I will send an email now with my credit card details.

All I need is your e mail addy and a name, and which subscription you want and I will send you an invoice thru Square and you pay. I never see your info.

We can now take credit cards (Visa, Mastercard and Discover)

• 3 Days is US$8.00
    • 1 Month is US$12.00
    • 3 Months is US$25.00
    • 6 Months is US$40
    • 1 Year is US$60
    • 2 Years is US$90

Thanks

Thanks

OK I have emailed you the details lets see how square works, its new to me.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to ringoid For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

OK I have emailed you the details lets see how square works, its new to me.

Haven't received anything at Jdrent97@gmail?

You can also you Jimmydr@jimmydr.com

Both are mine.

Thanks
    Thanked 32,918 Times in 3,296 Posts

Welcome..... Be nice to hear about Athens when you get the time. my 4th trip to Kenya is coming this February,, you might like it there.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to bailar For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Well I was able to pay with an email invoice using square, and a crdit card with GBP. Thanks, all signed up.

I will start writing an athens report.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ringoid For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Well I was able to pay with an email invoice using square, and a crdit card with GBP. Thanks, all signed up.

I will start writing an athens report.

Square seems to work very well outside the US.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Thread Information