Page 36 of 86 FirstFirst ... 263334353637383946 ... LastLast

Thread: 05/2011 - Area 51 - Newbie jibber jabber

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Re: howdy from the great northwest of usa

a message comes up when I hit your link saying that I am not authorized to visit that spot.......wonder why that is? I'm over 18,,,,,,,way over.........lol

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Andy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 53,118 Times in 6,021 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by potatohead View Post
    a message comes up when I hit your link saying that I am not authorized to visit that spot.......wonder why that is? I'm over 18,,,,,,,way over.........lol
    You have to buy a subscription. Trust me, it's worth it.
    http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/payments.php

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tarzan For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,027 Times in 230 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tarzan View Post
    Start with this thread so you know where everything is.
    http://news.insearchofchicas.org/for...y-Around-Sosua

Then read as many reports as you can on the members area.
    Love the avatar!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stalino55 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Sosua 7-12

Hey guys, long time traveler of the world for fun. Vet of Rio, Sosua, Montreal, Tijuana and Columbia. Anyway, normally I wouldn't join any more sites, but the last time I was in Sosua a very nice gentleman told me some information that I didn't even know about the place. I asked him how he knew and he recommended this site, so I figure more information is always good and I'm more than happy to share and meet up in Sosua. I'm also looking for fun in POP and Santiago if any is to be had. Anyway, look forward to talking to you guys and hopefully hanging out in DR... Cheers.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to rosine For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 51,261 Times in 7,381 Posts

Re: Sosua 7-12

Quote Originally Posted by rosine View Post
    Hey guys, long time traveler of the world for fun. Vet of Rio, Sosua, Montreal, Tijuana and Columbia. Anyway, normally I wouldn't join any more sites, but the last time I was in Sosua a very nice gentleman told me some information that I didn't even know about the place. I asked him how he knew and he recommended this site, so I figure more information is always good and I'm more than happy to share and meet up in Sosua. I'm also looking for fun in POP and Santiago if any is to be had. Anyway, look forward to talking to you guys and hopefully hanging out in DR... Cheers.
    A lot of bm's in town on those days. Head over to Rockys for a bite to eat and a beer and introduce yourself. You are sure to get a welcome handshake or two.

From what you have posted, it looks like you could tell a few tales of your adventures. I'd love to hear a couple as I will be there too.

Welcome aboard!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mr. Smooth For This Useful Post:

Thanks

BOCA CHICA BABY!

I Just want to say sup, i recently visited DR and man WE loved it, r there other countries similiar?

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to willisjd13 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 6,726 Times in 1,029 Posts

Re: BOCA CHICA BABY!

Most third world countries are somewhat similar. Lots of info on this board about them. The top 7 would be in my view:

DR, Kenya, Thailand, Philippines, Brazil, Columbia, Ghana

Brazil and Thailand aren't third world anymore.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Count For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 35,868 Times in 4,610 Posts

Re: BOCA CHICA BABY!

Quote Originally Posted by willisjd13 View Post
    I Just want to say sup, i recently visited DR and man WE loved it, r there other countries similiar?
    Can you share a little about your trip to BC with us? Boca Chica has just recently been put back on the map. We'd like to hear your story.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to el toro For This Useful Post:

Thanks

New member traveling out July 24th - 30th

Hey gang. This will be my first trip and im super amped. Looking to sponge as much knowledge as possible between now and then.....yes i know its last minute lol

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Vinn Skully For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 46,708 Times in 7,069 Posts

Re: New member traveling out July 24th - 30th

Quote Originally Posted by Vinn Skully View Post
    Hey gang. This will be my first trip and im super amped. Looking to sponge as much knowledge as possible between now and then.....yes i know its last minute lol
    It's not last minute... You have plenty of time to start reading... Most people don't find this site till way after their first trip... You are a lucky one... Use your time wisely...

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BrooklynBeas For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Clap Re: New member traveling out July 24th - 30th

Where are you staying? I'll be at the New Garden from July 21.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to ghr182 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I have'nt booked my room yet. From what i been able to read New Gardens is the place to be atleast on a first trip??

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Vinn Skully For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 15,894 Times in 1,768 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Vinn Skully View Post
    I have'nt booked my room yet. From what i been able to read New Gardens is the place to be atleast on a first trip??

New Garden is a good choice. Or Sosua Suites. http://www.rockysbar.com/Sosua Suites.html
    "You're only as old as the woman you feel" Groucho Marx

26. The Following User Says Thank You to drdreamer For This Useful Post:

Thanks

PLEASE HELP ME

Hi there

Please could you help me , i am arriving next week ( 11th July ) to Sosua for my first trip to DR.

i am coming all the way from Australia.

I have been researching this forum and have found 2 girls i really like the look of , i have messages the guy who posted the pics but unfortunately he did not get back to me.

Does anyone know where i could find them in Sosua or any contact numbers would be very helpful and i am happy to shout you a night of beers if you are there.

Here they are : Geneysi and YANI

Thanks
    Greg

attachment.jpgattachment-1.jpg

28. The Following User Says Thank You to gregc72 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 117,702 Times in 19,855 Posts

Re: PLEASE HELP ME

Get the paid picture access. Those Ho's are all over the place lately. There's at least three current trip reports with their pictures all over them.

I think at least one of them was "DQuicked" and I would give her a couple weeks and examine for genital warts, lesions, etc.
    Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.
    - Benjamin Franklin

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to greydread For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,842 Times in 8,288 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gregc72 View Post
    Hi there

Please could you help me , i am arriving next week ( 11th July ) to Sosua for my first trip to DR.

i am coming all the way from Australia.

I have been researching this forum and have found 2 girls i really like the look of , i have messages the guy who posted the pics but unfortunately he did not get back to me.

Does anyone know where i could find them in Sosua or any contact numbers would be very helpful and i am happy to shout you a night of beers if you are there.

Here they are : Geneysi and YANI

Thanks
    Greg

attachment.jpgattachment-1.jpg
    Hi Greg

Welcome to the board and I hope you enjoy your trip to the DR.

I strongly suggest you do not get hung up on any particular girls here for lots of reasons:

=== The turnover in chicas is large and you may waste your precious holiday time chasing chicas you never find or are already hooked up with other guys.

=== Pictures can be deceptive. When you meet them you might be disappointed.

=== Different guys have different experiences with the same chicas. Just because some other guy had a good time doesn't guarantee you will.

=== As soon as you arrive you may find chicas you like better.

Guys are reluctant to personally recommend chicas to others unless they already know both parties very well. If things don't turn out well they may be blamed by one or both parties.

There are hundreds to choose from and hundreds more in the surrounding areas. I would advise you to arrive with an open mind and go with the flow. As this is your first trip I would meet up with some experienced mongers to show you the ropes on your first couple of days. A good place to meet people is Rocky's Bar around 11.30am.

Where are you staying and how long for? Don't volunteer these bits of information to the locals, by the way.

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to weyland For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Thanks so much for your help

I am staying at terra Linda resort for Wednesday 11 July for 1 week.

Thanks again
    Greg

Thanks

New to isoc....newbie to DR

Afternoon all, just saying hello and trying to follow protocol. I have been to Rio and Cuba and now the lovely DR.
    Started my journeys into sosua in february and have been back to sosua 2 x this year.
    My last visit took me to Boca Chica and Santo Domingo last month. I did the unthinkable and picked up 2 novias while there. I then took the embarassing path of becoming Mr. Western Union man....but after today I told my brothers I was issuing divorce papers to both of them. Dumb me.
    Glad I found the site.
    Have found lots of useful info here already and am planning a trip back 8/29-9/5 with a different attitude. For anyone else searching for their novias mine were Jeidy out of Nizao and Jenny from Santo Domingo.

35. The Following User Says Thank You to wbm305 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,404 Times in 78,293 Posts

Re: New to isoc....newbie to DR

Quote Originally Posted by wbm305 View Post
    Afternoon all, just saying hello and trying to follow protocol. I have been to Rio and Cuba and now the lovely DR.
    Started my journeys into sosua in february and have been back to sosua 2 x this year.
    My last visit took me to Boca Chica and Santo Domingo last month. I did the unthinkable and picked up 2 novias while there. I then took the embarassing path of becoming Mr. Western Union man....but after today I told my brothers I was issuing divorce papers to both of them. Dumb me.
    Glad I found the site.
    Have found lots of useful info here already and am planning a trip back 8/29-9/5 with a different attitude. For anyone else searching for their novias mine were Jeidy out of Nizao and Jenny from Santo Domingo.
    Just joined today, very interesting.

You want access to trip reports?

Google Wallet

JDRent97@gmail.com

Thanks
    Thanked 15,894 Times in 1,768 Posts

Re: New to isoc....newbie to DR

Quote Originally Posted by wbm305 View Post
    Glad I found the site.
    Post there pics and we will judge if they were novia/WU worthy........

Page 36 of 86 FirstFirst ... 263334353637383946 ... LastLast

Thread Information