Page 69 of 86 FirstFirst ... 19596667686970717279 ... LastLast
Results 1,361 to 1,380 of 1718

Thread: 05/2011 - Area 51 - Newbie jibber jabber

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,842 Times in 8,288 Posts

Re: Newbi here just saying Hello

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.G1 View Post
    My fear is that I may end up spending a fortune on chica services. Any of you know if you can make prolonged stay deals vs just late night TLN all around Puerto Plata?
    That is always possible. I think most first-timers spend more on chicas than they budgeted for. I know I did.

Sketch out a budget and see what part of your overall costs you have allotted to pay chicas. Then look at it like this. Having paid your flight, your hotels, and all the other associated costs of taking a holiday, plus (unless you are retired) your holiday time may be rationed and valuable to you, do you want to diminish your enjoyment by 30% to save 10% on overall costs? Decide how much in total you want to spend on chicas and stick to it. As a newbie you won't negotiate the prices we locals and experienced visitors pay. Be very careful setting a precedent, especially (though not only) in a confined environment like Field of Dreams. If you pay 3000 pesos a night there on your first night, best of luck with trying to pay 2000 on any subsequent night.

I would suggest you set a ceiling of 2500 pesos for TLN and 1500 for short-time (2 hours) everywhere you go. Offer 2000 and 1000 and only pay the extra if the chica seems worth it. If you have one of each a day that is 4000 max on chicas, but round that up to 4500 to cover their moto money and drinks. I don't know, you may be able to afford twice that much. It was just an example.

I am not sure what you mean by "prolonged stay" deals. Do you mean an agreement with a chica that she spends a number of days with you for a set price? This can be done and it sometimes works out, but usually it ends in tears. What happens is either the guy gets bored with the chica after he has fucked her a couple of times and is seeing plenty of others he wished he had contracted with instead (the grass is always greener), or he becomes infatuated with her and the chica senses this and make ever-increasing demands for treats and presents and takes liberties like days or nights off to see her sick granny, etc. I really advise you not to go down that route, especially as, being a newbie, you will only meet full-time prostitutes who are as artful as a cartload of monkeys. It can work if you meet a decent non-pro or semi-pro, but you won't. (Unless you like haitianas in which cases your odds improve, but it is still not recommended).

Any current info you guys can provide on a good place to stay at Sosua that has nice rooms with AC, internet, flat screen TV, nice bed and is somewhat quiet? From what I've read Sosua has had some major renovations going on, and lots of stuff I'm reading from years ago I'm not certain still apply.
    Like I wrote, you will be in an ideal situation. You have a week at Field of Dreams. From there you can pop into Sosua (25 mins, US$1) two or three times during the daytime and meet some of our regular members. They will show you some recommended hotels in Sosua and you can check the rooms and facilities out in person before booking. You may cut a better deal than by booking online as well. Don't worry about leaving it late. There are so many chica friendly hotels in Sosua you are bound to get in somewhere. If you want somewhere quiet, consider the Mary Rose, but there are many other options such as the Voramar.

If guys show you around cover their transport costs and buy them a drink.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to weyland For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Allow me to introduce myself!

Hola amigos, I am the new kid on the block and here to gain & share info about my adventures. I was first introduced to the game Dec. 2011 in Sosua and have been mongering non stop through the DR ever since. Most of my adventures have been in SD but Sosua in a special place I think we all will agree. Headed back to paradise in Dec. 2012 if anybody else is there at the same time I don't mind a wingman once in a while.IMG_0029.JPG

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Sandcobra For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 114,003 Times in 10,353 Posts

Re: Allow me to introduce myself!

Welcome aboard!

Glad you finally joined us. There's plenty of great people and info here if you choose to participate. Tell us a little more about your trips.......and unlock that treasure chest of pics you probably have.

The return on investment can be ten fold.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Irie For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Smile Hi there

Looking to learn more, this looks like a very tantalizing website.

Thanks
    Thanked 83,174 Times in 8,333 Posts

Forget the AI resort. If it is a monetary concern there are plenty of cheap hotels in Sosua. Even if you have 3 meals a day you can easily eat for less than $20 per day and eat well. If you are a big drinker that will be your second highest expense, after chicas. 2000 to 2500 pesos TLN is a good ballpark figure as Weyland stated. It is not all that difficult to procure the company of a pretty Haitiana for 1500 - 2000 pesos TLN or 1000 pesos ST; if you go about it the right way and can screen them to some extent. Certainly not all of them will go with you for that amount but it is doable. Dominicanas are less likely to take smaller paydays.

Seven days at an AI resort alone......you will regret that.
    Enjoy it while you can.

9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Seville For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,336 Times in 6,473 Posts

Re: Allow me to introduce myself!

welcome to the board. feel free to share your stories with us

The non sosua stuff is always welcome seeing as we have so many Sosua visitors already.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dave Diaz For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Re: 05/2011 - Area 51 - Newbie jibber jabber

hey everyone just new here and wanted to say hi

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to davesmith For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Thank you both for your helpful insights. I tried to see what I can do to rearrange the flight, but the price of airline tickets, espeicially this close to the take-off date, are outrageous. I pretty much got the ticket and the AI resort came in at half the price, about what it costs to stay at FoD. I figure I keep it and every now and then sneak out to Sosua for the day or even go across back to FoD to chill. Besides, this is my first forray into mongering and I want to ease slowly into it.

From what I'm reading, and correct me if I'm wrong, but it looks like all the chicas are one shot and done, instead of unlimited play for the allotted time. I don't have any spanish on me, just besides the normal greetings. That will make it much more difficult for me to communicate what I want and strike deals. I guess I need to start brushing up on my spanglish.

PS. Does anybody know if the amount of available chicas will sharply decline during the Christmas weekend?

15. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mr.G1 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,842 Times in 8,288 Posts

I figure I keep it and every now and then sneak out to Sosua for the day or even go across back to FoD to chill.
    I assume from this you are staying in Playa Dorada? PM me if you want to meet for a drink.

Does anybody know if the amount of available chicas will sharply decline during the Christmas weekend?
    Yes, it will. But fewer mongers too, so it won't be too bad. Not the best weekend to monger, but as it is your first trip you will be more than satisfied.

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to weyland For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 84,372 Times in 13,905 Posts

Re: Apologies

Quote Originally Posted by whynotme View Post
    actually i broke down and cracked a bottle of duty free rye
    I'm having some duty free Crown Royal as we speak! The house cleaner should be here any minute. heh heh
    If you think it's love try not paying in the morning..

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many."

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MrHappy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 164,725 Times in 30,459 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MrHappy View Post
    I'm having some duty free Crown Royal as we speak! The house cleaner should be here any minute. heh heh

its 5 oclock somewhere
    you only live once, but if you live it right once is enough

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to whynotme For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by whynotme View Post
    its 5 oclock somewhere
    Amen. I like the way you think!

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrHappy For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by weyland View Post
    I assume from this you are staying in Playa Dorada? PM me if you want to meet for a drink.

Yes, it will. But fewer mongers too, so it won't be too bad. Not the best weekend to monger, but as it is your first trip you will be more than satisfied.
    Heeeeyyyyyy,, you never tell me that! Now I feel bad.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrHappy For This Useful Post:

Thanks

hey there

visiting DR in February for first time

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mattapan1 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

New to the site - not new to mongering

Hi

I am brand new to this site

I have mongered on off most of my life - mainly London but in the last few years Thailand

I was recommended to join this site by some guys on a Pattaya Forum

It is my intention to hit SA in the next year or so

I need to start my research today

Looking forward to reading all about it

Peace out!!!

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to socrates For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I'm new

Greetings! I'm new here. I'm finally divorced so I plan on spending the rest of my life fucking as many women as possible. I am here to make friends and share many fine stories.

31. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Leche For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,713 Times in 9,684 Posts

Re: I'm new

Interesting Handle Name... what does it mean , in spanish ? ... I think I heard it before but I cant quite remember what it means....

maybe you can Elaborate ?

and WELCOME !!!

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JD426 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,336 Times in 6,473 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Leche View Post
    Greetings! I'm new here. I'm finally divorced so I plan on spending the rest of my life fucking as many women as possible. I am here to make friends and share many fine stories.

congrats on finally getting divorced. Looking forward to the fine stories. Welcome to the board.

35. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dave Diaz For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 7,616 Times in 1,767 Posts

Leche69 on DR1?

That is not the right board for this activity

37. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to continentalmike For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 15,563 Times in 2,554 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MrHappy View Post
    Heeeeyyyyyy,, you never tell me that! Now I feel bad.
    Don't feel too bad. He used to always run from me anytime he saw me.

39. The Following User Says Thank You to Rubicon For This Useful Post:

Thread Information