Page 70 of 86 FirstFirst ... 20606768697071727380 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,400 of 1718

Thread: 05/2011 - Area 51 - Newbie jibber jabber

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 89,168 Times in 10,927 Posts

Re: I'm new

Quote Originally Posted by Leche View Post
    Greetings! I'm new here. I'm finally divorced so I plan on spending the rest of my life fucking as many women as possible. I am here to make friends and share many fine stories.

My first trip was 3 weeks after my divorce was final. If it hadn't been Christmas time, it would have been 3 days!!!

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TNT72 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Re: 05/2011 - Area 51 - Newbie jibber jabber

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. This site is like fucking Disneyworld! In search of chicas > Bang Bros

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Leche For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,650 Times in 2,270 Posts

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. This site is like fucking Disneyworld! In search of chicas > Bang Bros
    It's Bang Bros in real life where instead of you jerking off while watching a computer monitor, you're actually in the field doing the fucking!

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to uncle ruckus For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I just booked a flight to Santiago. I depart JFK on the 25th of Jan. I'll be staying for two weeks. It'll be my first trip. Do any of you live in the DR?

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Leche For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,650 Times in 2,270 Posts

I just booked a flight to Santiago. I depart JFK on the 25th of Jan. I'll be staying for two weeks. It'll be my first trip. Do any of you live in the DR?
    Are you fluent in Spanish? If not, I'd suggest taking the Metro bus from Santiago up to Sosua first and getting your feet wet in the beautiful beach there. Leave Santiago until you're at least at level 3 of your Rosetta Stone Spanish course.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to uncle ruckus For This Useful Post:

Thanks

4 days, 1 hour, fifteen minutes and thirty five seconds till my first touchdown in POP. This is a reconnaissance trip and I am the probe for a trio of old time CR mongers. I fly solo on this one, so hope to find some old time mongers there for some good laughs. I'm having trouble sleeping already, waking up at 2:30 dreaming of what I might experience, but having no idea at all. At best, I think it will be like Jaco beach in CR, just a little bit looser and just as trashy. No wonder I can't sleep.

I've checked the checklist and decided against regalitos this trip. It is easy for CR, everyone (at least all but the gordas) there is a small, so it's easy to stock up at Victoria Secret and Naughty Nancy's. No toys this trip....

I consulted my doctor last week, telling him I was running out of leche by the third chica, was there something he could give me to help? He told me to cut the chica count down to two a day, and I may well take his advice. Jeeze my first time in San Jose I was pulling down four a day. I went freaking crazy. But this year I hit that magic age, officially a dirty old man, and I am doing my best to burnish that image, and now I really want to enjoy myself tranquilamente, no novias, no drama.

Shit when I walk into the Del Rey, all too often I hear my name on the lips of some chica. It will be great to be anonymous....
    En la tierra de los ciegos, el tuerto es rey.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to staratio For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 76,190 Times in 8,046 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by staratio View Post
    4 days, 1 hour, fifteen minutes and thirty five seconds till my first touchdown in POP. This is a reconnaissance trip and I am the probe for a trio of old time CR mongers. I fly solo on this one, so hope to find some old time mongers there for some good laughs. I'm having trouble sleeping already, waking up at 2:30 dreaming of what I might experience, but having no idea at all. At best, I think it will be like Jaco beach in CR, just a little bit looser and just as trashy. No wonder I can't sleep.

I've checked the checklist and decided against regalitos this trip. It is easy for CR, everyone (at least all but the gordas) there is a small, so it's easy to stock up at Victoria Secret and Naughty Nancy's. No toys this trip....

I consulted my doctor last week, telling him I was running out of leche by the third chica, was there something he could give me to help? He told me to cut the chica count down to two a day, and I may well take his advice. Jeeze my first time in San Jose I was pulling down four a day. I went freaking crazy. But this year I hit that magic age, officially a dirty old man, and I am doing my best to burnish that image, and now I really want to enjoy myself tranquilamente, no novias, no drama.

Shit when I walk into the Del Rey, all too often I hear my name on the lips of some chica. It will be great to be anonymous....

It been a few years since I was in Jaco but Jaco is nothing like Sousa.

Sousa has many more chicas just walking around and is much cheaper. You are in for a blast!

Have fun.............
    If she is alive, she will fuck.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tiger For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Question: In this site, we can talk openly about mongering correct? I am new to this site and DR1 (are any of you a member there)? The moderators over at DR1 seem to be a bit upset at me. I'm sorry if I offended anyone here too.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Leche For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 164,729 Times in 30,460 Posts

Question: In this site, we can talk openly about mongering correct? I am new to this site and DR1 (are any of you a member there)? The moderators over at DR1 seem to be a bit upset at me. I'm sorry if I offended anyone here too.

dr1 is for expats and day to day living

isoc is about fuckin putas the world over and sharing the latest up to date info on a wide range of subjects from chicas to waffles and everything in between

so post your conquests, your best bbbjs, your food pics, and get involved............. some of us bite but not all
    you only live once, but if you live it right once is enough

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to whynotme For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Thank you whynotme and everyone in this site. You guys are cool and understanding. My friend runs an AMP in Bridgeport, CT off Fairfield Ave. It's called Silver. It used to be called Mia Spa but the former owner sold the business to my friend and moved to Flushing, Queens. If you plan on going to Silver, tell the lady that your friend from White Plains, NY sent you. The ladies will treat you very well.

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Leche For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 89,168 Times in 10,927 Posts

Don't know if you have already, but paying for a subscription to Trip Reports will pay you back many times over!!

(then you can see just what type of guys are on here! We don't get mad for sharing, just for asking and asking without reading.)

Read the Trip Reports. There are a bunch going up and some just finished by guys who just got back from Sosua. Read, then share when you come back.

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TNT72 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 83,174 Times in 8,333 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by staratio View Post

You will have a good time.
    Enjoy it while you can.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Seville For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,406 Times in 78,293 Posts

Thank you whynotme and everyone in this site. You guys are cool and understanding. My friend runs an AMP in Bridgeport, CT off Fairfield Ave. It's called Silver. It used to be called Mia Spa but the former owner sold the business to my friend and moved to Flushing, Queens. If you plan on going to Silver, tell the lady that your friend from White Plains, NY sent you. The ladies will treat you very well.

Another good piece of info.

You want access to trip reports?

Google Wallet

JDRent97@gmail.com

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Lurking Latin Lover, first post

What's up, I'm a long time lurker who has finally decided to make my first post. I reside in the closest place to Latin America......Miami, and I love it! First time I saw snow, I was 31, anything below 60 is cold to me. Anyway, I love the latinas, mi hija's madre es puertoriquena. I'm dying to go abroad to see the beautiful women and watch them grovel at my feet. Planning my first trip to DR for my birthday in September, yeah, its a long ways off, hoping it will fly by. Couple of questions to start out with:

1. Anybody have any experience with the Lion's Pride Villa located near Passion's?
    2. How do I sign up for the membership that will allow me to view the trip reports?

Thanks, looking forward to your input.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to johnwayne For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,842 Times in 8,288 Posts

Re: Lurking Latin Lover, first post

Quote Originally Posted by johnwayne View Post
    How do I sign up for the membership that will allow me to view the trip reports?
    The owner of this site, JimmyDR, is an eccentric millionaire who simply hates taking money off people, so he has made it as difficult as possible to find out where to subscribe. I can reveal in strictest confidence that it is the top option on this page:
    http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/payments.php
    but don't tell Jimmy I told you.

30. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to weyland For This Useful Post:

Thanks

first trip Dec 13-20, couple questions

Forget the first few days, I'm in Punta Cana golfing and all-inclusive and I know its another guest or nothing. But 4 nights starting the 16th I'm La Romana (doing some Scuba) and then finish up in Santo Domingo. Money not an issue, very willing to pay up for what I want, which is NOT the dark skinned, giant bootie girls but more along the lines of the Dominicans I know up here in the NYC area. Granted they are strippers, but they all have great asses, lighter skin, can bounce on me without causing bruising . any tips? I know Klimax is now Scores, will pop in there for sure when in La Romana. Also, any bars where the ex-pats hang? Had a great time in San Jose CR hooking up with the local scoundrels in a sports bar type place, they were happy to have me along buying their beers, which I gladly did since they provided a fine guide service when we went out on the town to their favorite spots. Already have that nice monger map of Santo Domingo bookmarked.
    Also, when I see "no sandals", I assume that means no open toed type, but dressy close toed fancier leather "sandals" be ok? Gracias for any words of wisdom that might not already be in the last couple months of posts (I've tried to read everything). And my Spanish is marginal at best if that makes a difference.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to aslygrin For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Thanks Weyland.....anybody know about Lion's Pride Villas in Sosua?

Thanks
    Thanked 3,640 Times in 598 Posts

35. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to daddyooo For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Daddyoo,

Thanks a lot....really wanted some firsthand reviews by our members though.

37. The Following User Says Thank You to johnwayne For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,752 Times in 931 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by johnwayne View Post
    Daddyoo,

Thanks a lot....really wanted some firsthand reviews by our members though.
    Nice place...I stay there from time to time....was there for my bday in Nov. what would u like to know.

39. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to papirazzi For This Useful Post:

Thread Information