Page 73 of 86 FirstFirst ... 23637071727374757683 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,460 of 1718

Thread: 05/2011 - Area 51 - Newbie jibber jabber

Thanks
    Thanked 1,178 Times in 131 Posts

Guide Re: Act A DAMN FOOL !!!

Quote Originally Posted by BIGDEE31 View Post
    Thanks I'm gonna get to reading. Cnt.wait to go....
    since it's your first trip to the dr you really should do alot of reading so your not walking into the lions den with no knowledge of how the dr really is when your dealing with chica's on the street
    iluminación blanco

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to philly519 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 15,563 Times in 2,554 Posts

Re: Act A DAMN FOOL !!!

BIGDEE31, as a couple of the guys have suggested, buy the membership (it's not expensive) and just spend some time reading. You're not going until May so you have plenty of time. I wouldn't go back any later than the start of this year (there are some really good reports posted this year) for informational purposes, and beyond that for entertainment. Alot has changed in the past year and there will probably be more changes in the next 5 months that you have to wait, but the membership will allow you to keep up on all of the changes, making sure you have the latest and greatest of info when your feet touch the ground.

We can all tell you where we think you should go, but if you read the reports I'm pretty sure you'll be able to decide exactly what you're looking for as far as location, and why. Good luck.

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Rubicon For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 117,702 Times in 19,855 Posts

Re: Newbie from TX

Quote Originally Posted by BorisDaBulletDodger View Post
    I usually buy a plane ticket
    Picking a place to stay is pretty important as well.
    Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.
    - Benjamin Franklin

6. The Following User Says Thank You to greydread For This Useful Post:

FnB

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 117,702 Times in 19,855 Posts

And BIGDEE31, whatever you do, don't plan on going to the D.R. and "Act a Damn Fool". They will eat you alive and spit you out broke, broken and useless, Just try to concentrate on having fun. It's so easy there.

Just keep in mind, it's a lot like Vegas, only cheaper. What happens there.....well....just don't go trying to bring that shit back home with you.

8. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to greydread For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 17,369 Times in 2,486 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by philly519 View Post
    since it's your first trip to the dr you really should do alot of reading so your not walking into the lions den with no knowledge of how the dr really is when your dealing with chica's on the street
    GOOD POINT!

Those gangsters recognize a newbie from across the street. read up and DONT be that guy!!!

if you like big asses, Sosua will be easy pickings for you, and leaves more flacas for me!

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to sporthobbyist For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Hello..newbie coming through...

How's it going...new to the site, been working overseas since 2000 been everywhere just about expect S.America...looking forward to reading up and gaining knowledge...looking at going over to Sosua in Feb....

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to killzonekia For This Useful Post:

Thanks

World Traveler New to ISOC

Been all over the world but definitely loving this type of site. Hello everyone

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Icebrgslim23 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 87,562 Times in 8,809 Posts

Saludos caballeros

Thanks to all who have contributed to the board the information contained here is hella invaluable! I am new to the board but not to traveling through out Latin America. My last trip was to Cabarete in November where I studied Spanish at the Cabarete Language Institute. My experience there was incredible and I look forward to returning perhaps sometime next year. I will be in Sosua 30 December staying at the Plaza Europa if anybody is in town then perhaps we can do lunch.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Re: 05/2011 - Area 51 - Newbie jibber jabber

Wow thanks for all the love out there . I will be getting membership 2morrow. I will read my ass off and for the whole act a damn fool I mean jus have fun not wild out and cause trouble lol.... not my stomping grounds so I'm on point. Does any one know SOUSA SUITES IZ A GOOD SPOT FOR ME ????

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BIGDEE31 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,106 Times in 4,436 Posts

Re: 05/2011 - Area 51 - Newbie jibber jabber

The suites are great and highly recommended by many here.

Quote Originally Posted by BIGDEE31 View Post
    Wow thanks for all the love out there . I will be getting membership 2morrow. I will read my ass off and for the whole act a damn fool I mean jus have fun not wild out and cause trouble lol.... not my stomping grounds so I'm on point. Does any one know SOUSA SUITES IZ A GOOD SPOT FOR ME ????
    When you can think of yesterday without regret and tomorrow without fear, you are near contentment.
    Your opinions are not my problem...

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Apos For This Useful Post:

Thanks

So paradise has existed this whole time and I just didn't know about it...

Hello. I'm a very eager newb. I have no work for the next 6 months and I've already decided i'm planning a trip for end jan/start feb to DR(since it sounds most friendly.)

here are a few questions I would love feedback on:

-are blackbeards/sosa these resorts I hear about that provide you with a "guide", or are they simple street-hooker centrals?
    -I am looking for a longer trip, 2-6 weeks and I was wondering what would be the best bang for my buck (literally). My only
    objective is to be knee deep in a variety pu-tang the entire trip. No need to go sight seeing.
    -Can I actually trust the STD/HIV test sheets alot of these places are supplying for their girls?
    (or would you wrap it at all times anyway?)

PM me all you want with anything you might find useful!
    (ps im 24 year old white male)
    Thanks in advance to any veteran that makes this trip a truely enjoyable experience for me..

22. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Miasma For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 12,102 Times in 1,088 Posts

Re: So paradise has existed this whole time and I just didn't know about it...

Quote Originally Posted by Miasma View Post
    Hello. I'm a very eager newb. I have no work for the next 6 months and I've already decided i'm planning a trip for end jan/start feb to DR(since it sounds most friendly.)

here are a few questions I would love feedback on:

-are blackbeards/sosa these resorts I hear about that provide you with a "guide", or are they simple street-hooker centrals?
    -I am looking for a longer trip, 2-6 weeks and I was wondering what would be the best bang for my buck (literally). My only
    objective is to be knee deep in a variety pu-tang the entire trip. No need to go sight seeing.
    -Can I actually trust the STD/HIV test sheets alot of these places are supplying for their girls?
    (or would you wrap it at all times anyway?)

PM me all you want with anything you might find useful!
    (ps im 24 year old white male)
    Thanks in advance to any veteran that makes this trip a truely enjoyable experience for me..
    If you subscribe to the trip report section, you will get all the answers to your questions thousands of times and naked chicas pics

#1 Blackbeards is an adult resort in costambar where you have all you need, room, pool, bar, restaurant and chicas but nothing else to do. More than a couple of days there would be very boring and cost a lot of money.
    Sosua is a beach town full of whores, tourists, ex-pats and mostly us sexual tourists. Lots of bars, restaurants, hotels and did i say whores?

#2 the best bang for your buck for a 6 weeks stay would be to rent a hotel room for a week and find a long term accomodation for the rest of your trip while you are there.

#3 You should wrap up anywhere in the world especially if you are fucking whores.

No need for a guide in sosua, after a couple of days, you will see that there's lots of gringos there who will be willing to guide you around, without trying to get money out of you. A dominican guide will end up costing you more than learning on your own, he will get the chicas to overcharge you and get his cut, you will have to pay for him everywhere you go and will ask you for a million things like a 8 year old kid. If you dont fuck them, dont give money to anybody.

The best way to save money is to subscribe to this board and read read read.

24. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to michel3275 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Thank you thank you

So take a one-way ticket there and pre-book a hotel for a week then figure rest out, gotcha...

One more thing, I will be bringing all cash.. I have a credit card for things that are neccessary but
    I prefer to use cash, will this be a problem?

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Miasma For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 12,102 Times in 1,088 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Miasma View Post
    Thank you thank you

So take a one-way ticket there and pre-book a hotel for a week then figure rest out, gotcha...

One more thing, I will be bringing all cash.. I have a credit card for things that are neccessary but
    I prefer to use cash, will this be a problem?
    forget your credit card, its almost useless in DR and when they take it, it will cost you 16% and up more then cash.

28. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to michel3275 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,842 Times in 8,288 Posts

If you are bringing enough cash for six weeks, where are you going to store it safely?

Consider using your bank debit card instead and only drawing enough cash to last you 2/3 days at a time.

Avoid local guides like the plague. They are a plague. Plenty of ISOC members to show you around.

Whether you fuck bareback is up to you, but I wouldn't place too much reliance on any documentation provided by Dominicans. Anything can be obtained here for bribes.

30. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to weyland For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 62,154 Times in 9,135 Posts

First off, you are going to be dealing with professional sex workers, besides what some will say on this site, always wrap it up, it's your life, and being 24 you don't want to end it prematurely.

Blackbeards is a good place to start, plenty of sexy women available, allows you to get your feet wet, and plus probably will meet a few other experienced mongers who can give you the lay of the land. In Sosua, it's a great place don't get to drunk, and always be aware of your surroundings, don't use US dollars, cause it cost more, exchange your dollars for pesos as soon as possible. Using your debit card is a good idea, cause you will get the going exchange rate. Other than that enjoy your vacation, I am sure like many before you, you will be returning soon, and often.
    Why should I limit myself to only one woman when I can have as many women as I want?
    George Gershwin

32. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to yayow For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 89,168 Times in 10,927 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by weyland View Post
    If you are bringing enough cash for six weeks, where are you going to store it safely?

Consider using your bank debit card instead and only drawing enough cash to last you 2/3 days at a time.

Avoid local guides like the plague. They are a plague. Plenty of ISOC members to show you around.

Whether you fuck bareback is up to you, but I wouldn't place too much reliance on any documentation provided by Dominicans. Anything can be obtained here for bribes.
    He already said he has six months off work. To me, that means he's a seasonal worker. And if he has the money to travel, he owns whatever company or business that he is affiliated with, and makes cash money. He can't use his debit card. If he put his money into a bank, that would mean the IRS could tax that money.

OP, if I were you. I would book two or three days at Black Beards. I would book a week after that with Rick in Sosua.

http://www.rockysbar.com/

He will help you out around Sosua and introduce you to other guys to help you out.

From there, you can look for and book a cheap apartment for a month or whatever you need.

34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TNT72 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Greetings

Im a newbie. I plan on traveling soon to the DR and a few other spots.

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kingraoh For This Useful Post:

Thanks

i just want to say hello

hi,
    my name is hans.
    i´m from germany and 40 years old.
    i prefer traveling to asia

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to HansD For This Useful Post:

Thanks

First time to BC - Advice

Merry Christmas all -
    I will have the opportunity to find myself in Boca Chica last week of January for a few days of mongering and beach life.
    I looked online and found some info but much is from several years back.
    I want to be able to walk as much as possible (vs. taxi, car).
    What is the best location near the beach that is also near the night action.
    What bars/clubs should I check out?
    I mostly am interested in a decent hotel that is girl friendly and not too far from the action. Beach side is better, but I also here Mozart is worthwhile.
    Also, if anyone has a good idea on price ranges to expect for chicas that would be a starting point.
    What about casa locations?
    All info highly appreciated.
    PS - do US cell phones work or do I have to buy a SIM?

40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Confidentially For This Useful Post:

Thread Information