Page 74 of 86 FirstFirst ... 24647172737475767784 ... LastLast
Results 1,461 to 1,480 of 1718

Thread: 05/2011 - Area 51 - Newbie jibber jabber

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,842 Times in 8,288 Posts

Re: First time to BC - Advice

Quote Originally Posted by Confidentially View Post
    I will have the opportunity to find myself in Boca Chica last week of January ... All info highly appreciated.
    Why don't you post this in the Boca Chica section then if anyone posts any useful information it will be accessible to others too:
    http://news.insearchofchicas.org/for...al-Information

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to weyland For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 52,955 Times in 9,807 Posts

Re: First time to BC - Advice

Quote Originally Posted by weyland View Post
    Why don't you post this in the Boca Chica section then if anyone posts any useful information it will be accessible to others too:
    http://news.insearchofchicas.org/for...al-Information
    I merge all of these type of posts here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Seņor JDR of Medellin For This Useful Post:

JDR

Thanks

Newbie Planning for Sosua

Currently on TJA and sick of subpar service in TJ. Planning to make a maiden trip to the DR to broaden my monger horizons. Flying out of LAX sometime this summer.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Creasy24 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Newbie Planning for Sosua

Currently on TJA and sick of subpar service in TJ. Planning to make a maiden trip to the DR to broaden my monger horizons. Flying out of LAX sometime this summer.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Creasy24 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Hi from bartender

just checking if DR is good for me.

Thanks

Hi I was a bit lost here.

I now return with all the excitement of sharing much more, time is the worst tyrant, and circumstances also, in the following, I intend to post some things that appeal to all who share in this blog, and you will realize this, for now I just passing by to say hi, merry Christmas to each of you.

Thanks

I am new here

Let us get started. How does this work?

Thanks

Re: 05/2011 - Area 51 - Newbie jibber jabber

Can a mod help? Why can't I make an intro thread? My attempts get put in this place!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Creasy24 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Creasy24 View Post
    Can a mod help? Why can't I make an intro thread? My attempts get put in this place!
    Its because this is where they go. I move them here.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Seņor JDR of Medellin For This Useful Post:

JDR

Thanks

Long time Away.

Im a sort of newbie(what I mean).Ive not posted/nor even been on site.WHY?.Well Ive been busy with my(our) house in Laos(Savannakhet).Im a happy married man.Well?I still work in the UK,but as I get older(53yo) my work is getting less.I first went to Pattaya in 1989.Yes I have seen many changes(and not always for the best).I pass through Pattaya(maybe 6 times a year)In and out on my way to Laos.While I have NEVER been unfaithful to my wife(6years) I do LOVE a nice BBBJ CIM(as my telak is not that GREAT at it).I would LOVE to visit DR(Sousa) but I would have to find a dam good excuse.Maybe 7/10 days would be all I could muster.I have had some WONDEFUL experience of Pattaya(maybe 60 times) That's 60 Thai stamps and Angeles(21 times in 11 years).I have some happy tales and some FKING sad tales too.But I just LOVE sitting in bars in Pattaya and lisening to the girls BULLSHIT their way through life.I cant understand Falangs falling for it?.I also cant understand guys paying 150b for a beer($5) and 3000b for a girl($100) for maybe 1 condom fcuk and NO BJ.And what pisses me of to is YOU CANT GET THAT IN MY KUNTREE.Guys your not in USA,UK,AUS,Wherever.Anyway enough of my rant.What would I really be paying for a decent hotel(close to action) and a couple of S/T every day?How much is beer on av(I drink about 15 per day).Thanks in advance.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LOLENG For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 46,426 Times in 4,640 Posts

Re: Long time Away.

Quote Originally Posted by LOLENG View Post
    Im a sort of newbie(what I mean).Ive not posted/nor even been on site.WHY?.Well Ive been busy with my(our) house in Laos(Savannakhet).Im a happy married man.Well?I still work in the UK,but as I get older(53yo) my work is getting less.I first went to Pattaya in 1989.Yes I have seen many changes(and not always for the best).I pass through Pattaya(maybe 6 times a year)In and out on my way to Laos.While I have NEVER been unfaithful to my wife(6years) I do LOVE a nice BBBJ CIM(as my telak is not that GREAT at it).I would LOVE to visit DR(Sousa) but I would have to find a dam good excuse.Maybe 7/10 days would be all I could muster.I have had some WONDEFUL experience of Pattaya(maybe 60 times) That's 60 Thai stamps and Angeles(21 times in 11 years).I have some happy tales and some FKING sad tales too.But I just LOVE sitting in bars in Pattaya and lisening to the girls BULLSHIT their way through life.I cant understand Falangs falling for it?.I also cant understand guys paying 150b for a beer($5) and 3000b for a girl($100) for maybe 1 condom fcuk and NO BJ.And what pisses me of to is YOU CANT GET THAT IN MY KUNTREE.Guys your not in USA,UK,AUS,Wherever.Anyway enough of my rant.What would I really be paying for a decent hotel(close to action) and a couple of S/T every day?How much is beer on av(I drink about 15 per day).Thanks in advance.
    Oh boy JimmyDR is gonna have fun with this
    Helping the 3rd world economy, one chica at a time !!!

Thanks

Vacancy has RD

Hello all the world,
    I think of going has Santo Domingo to the me of January, I look for an apartment or a villa with a jaccuzy private or a private swimming pool have you interesting addresses?
    What are the most interesting cities for the beautiful girls?

Thanks

I am a healthy and active man in his late 40's and my trip to Dr Nights Sex Resort...

Hi,

I am a healthy and active man in his late 40's. I have had three failed marriages and multiple relationships that were doomed to failure from the start. I was feeling lonely one day and was researching singles resorts. I found many to my liking. They all seemed to lack something. I then stumbled upon The Dominican Republic (DR) as a vacation destination. I found a few exclusive 'Adults Only' resorts. Still, something was missing. Did I really want a vacation where I had to 'work' to look for a companion? I did a simple search and was rewarded by finding Dr Nights Adult Vacations.

I was surprised about the diversity of packages offered. Marc, my VIP host, was very helpful in choosing the right one. I had a hard time deciding upon a girl. So, I chose at first one girl. I contacted Marc months early because I wanted a girl to join me at a nudist resort who spoke English.

I chose one girl for the first three nights and another girl for the remainder of the trip. I added two other options for more diversity. WOW! I had the stay of a lifetime. I was greeted at the airport by a company rep and taken to the grocery store as I had requested. I was then taken to the most astounding tropical villa I had seen on the islands. I could go on and on.

The girls were top notch. I never wanted for anything. I was cooked for, cleaned for, and pampered in every which way.

Negatives:

The forms on the website require specific information that might not match your situation and their computer won't process a reservation until all the boxes are filled. Also they require a credit card to process a deposit (Unless you have worked with them before) even in you're in country and minutes away. (And they want to photocopy your credit card and passport so their credit company has no questions about your order being real.)

I will wait until next month and sign up for a 3 month membership so I can keep an eye out for which girls I would like to see and keep in touch since I am planning my next trip in April 2013. I already signed up for the affiliate program and started referring people to come down and odds are there will be a few of us and we will probably do the villa thing.

Just click on the link, book your vacation and you are good to go!

Check them out also at

Or at

Sincerely,

biguy69

Thanks
    Thanked 19,226 Times in 3,260 Posts

I'm a little confused, was this a trip report or advertisement?
    I'm a Payer not a Player

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DMV For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DMV View Post
    I'm a little confused, was this a trip report or advertisement?
    It was pure spam so I deleted all the links.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Seņor JDR of Medellin For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 7,519 Times in 1,078 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DMV View Post
    ytytdthwgadvscdvaSCscasCsacasCsc
    Considering these companies usually cost about $1,000 a night or so and he is informing people who try to find a $50 room and a $60 a night chica.

I'd say advertising, unless he like telling us how much he overpaid....

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to distantvoyeur For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 50,505 Times in 13,124 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by biguy69 View Post
    Hi,

I am a healthy and active man in his late 40's. I have had three failed marriages and multiple relationships that were doomed to failure from the start. I was feeling lonely one day and was researching singles resorts. I found many to my liking. They all seemed to lack something. I then stumbled upon The Dominican Republic (DR) as a vacation destination. I found a few exclusive 'Adults Only' resorts. Still, something was missing. Did I really want a vacation where I had to 'work' to look for a companion? I did a simple search and was rewarded by finding Dr Nights Adult Vacations.

I was surprised about the diversity of packages offered. Marc, my VIP host, was very helpful in choosing the right one. I had a hard time deciding upon a girl. So, I chose at first one girl. I contacted Marc months early because I wanted a girl to join me at a nudist resort who spoke English.

I chose one girl for the first three nights and another girl for the remainder of the trip. I added two other options for more diversity. WOW! I had the stay of a lifetime. I was greeted at the airport by a company rep and taken to the grocery store as I had requested. I was then taken to the most astounding tropical villa I had seen on the islands. I could go on and on.

The girls were top notch. I never wanted for anything. I was cooked for, cleaned for, and pampered in every which way.

Negatives:

The forms on the website require specific information that might not match your situation and their computer won't process a reservation until all the boxes are filled. Also they require a credit card to process a deposit (Unless you have worked with them before) even in you're in country and minutes away. (And they want to photocopy your credit card and passport so their credit company has no questions about your order being real.)

I will wait until next month and sign up for a 3 month membership so I can keep an eye out for which girls I would like to see and keep in touch since I am planning my next trip in April 2013. I already signed up for the affiliate program and started referring people to come down and odds are there will be a few of us and we will probably do the villa thing.

Just click on the link, book your vacation and you are good to go!

Check them out also at

Or at

Sincerely,

biguy69
    Quote Originally Posted by Seņor JDR of Medellin View Post
    It was pure spam so I deleted all the links.

this guy is spamming all over the net. Plus he uses Sage's famous pic on his website.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kevy For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kevy View Post
    this guy is spamming all over the net. Plus he uses Sage's famous pic on his website.
    They can't even get their own chicas to rip off customers.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Seņor JDR of Medellin For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 50,505 Times in 13,124 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Seņor JDR of Medellin View Post
    They can't even get their own chicas to rip off customers.

the best part is they say those 2 chicas are available, but that picture is what 8-9 years old

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kevy For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kevy View Post
    the best part is they say those 2 chicas are available, but that picture is what 8-9 years old
    Over 8.5 years ago because it came before this site. They are available most likely.

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Seņor JDR of Medellin For This Useful Post:

Thread Information