Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Whats the deal with the strip club????

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,713 Times in 9,684 Posts

Re: Whats the deal with the strip club????

Is it really true they have a Menu which lists 2500 DP as the price for a LAP dance ?

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 89,168 Times in 10,927 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jd426 View Post
    Is it really true they have a Menu which lists 2500 DP as the price for a LAP dance ?
    Sure do!!

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TNT72 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,844 Times in 377 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TNT72 View Post
    Sure do!!

WTF? I sure hope you get to do what ever the fuck you want to do to her while your gettin that lap dance... I.E : finger fuck her and put your dick up in her and what ever else. because anyone who pays that for only a lap dance has got to be stupid as hell. you can go to passions at midnight and get a girl to come back to your hotel with you and get a lap dance all damn night. or go to the disco and find a bitch to come fuck you all damn night for that price.. thats just stupid.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,353 Times in 887 Posts

Sure do!!
    Hey buddy, did you mean 2500 for a on site session and not the lap dance? I don't mean to question you, but was wondering if you meant on site session. I don't remember seeing a 2500 peso lap dance on the menu.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by daddy999 View Post
    Hey buddy, did you mean 2500 for a on site session and not the lap dance? I don't mean to question you, but was wondering if you meant on site session. I don't remember seeing a 2500 peso lap dance on the menu.

2500 for 1, 3500 for 2 SONGS.

That's what was on the menu in Feb. We walked in just to check the menu. We had heard it was on there and didn't believe it. But, it sure was!

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TNT72 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

That is such a rip off and the sad thing is that there are some dumb guys that dont know any better that are going in that joint and paying for that too. I cannot beleive that. 2500 for a damn lap dance. when you could be gettin ass and pussy for that much or less.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Jonew1 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,713 Times in 9,684 Posts

That's what was on the menu in Feb. We walked in just to check the menu. We had heard it was on there and didn't believe it. But, it sure was!
    Thanks for verifying T ..
    There was also a "theory" that maybe they were talking in "code" to stay ahead of the authorities, since they were new, and maybe had not greased the right wheels yet.
    In other words, that 1 song, meant 1 HOUR of play time , on site, and 2 songs , 2 hours.. But it was never confirmed either way, as I recall.. and noone wants to really go in there , since it seems to be a Bow Wow party.
    U gotta love Sosua...

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JD426 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jd426 View Post
    Thanks for verifying T ..
    There was also a "theory" that maybe they were talking in "code" to stay ahead of the authorities, since they were new, and maybe had not greased the right wheels yet.
    In other words, that 1 song, meant 1 HOUR of play time , on site, and 2 songs , 2 hours.. But it was never confirmed either way, as I recall.. and noone wants to really go in there , since it seems to be a Bow Wow party.
    U gotta love Sosua...
    We asked them. I just couldn't believe it. We asked if it meant something else. He told us no, it's just dances. Shit, dances are cheaper here in the States.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TNT72 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Damn, that is crazy! Thanks for the intel. For the love of ....., I hope no one pays that price for 1 lap dance.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to daddy999 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by daddy999 View Post
    Damn, that is crazy! Thanks for the intel. For the love of ....., I hope no one pays that price for 1 lap dance.

On top of it, the place was as hot as a furnace. It was uncomfortable just standing there. Let alone have a chica grinding on you in a small area, and not be naked!

And the chica's I seen, all 3 of them, were NOT pretty. Shit, they weren't even average.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to TNT72 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Sounds Real dumb. I dont think I will even waste my time stepping foot in that place

Thanks

On top of it, the place was as hot as a furnace. It was uncomfortable just standing there. Let alone have a chica grinding on you in a small area, and not be naked!

And the chica's I seen, all 3 of them, were NOT pretty. Shit, they weren't even average.
    I hear you on that. I just stand there and sweat. I really made my stop there for one particular chica and thank goodness she was there. I will cover that chica in my report.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to daddy999 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,890 Times in 436 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MrHappy View Post
    Ha ha... anybody remember Flamingos?
    I payed the salida on a girl in there on my first trip and while i was waiting i went into the bathroom. when i came out there was a commotion and when i walked over the girl was fighting with another girl and a dominican guy. she took a bottle to the head but she hit them both with something she had in her hand , it actually looked like brass knuckles. blood everywhere... the guys tee shirt was covered too, I don't know if was from him or his girl. They wouldnt give me my money back and i remember arguing but i dont remember the outcome, it was a long time ago.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to swiggy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 35,868 Times in 4,610 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by swiggy View Post
    I payed the salida on a girl in there on my first trip and while i was waiting i went into the bathroom. when i came out there was a commotion and when i walked over the girl was fighting with another girl and a dominican guy. she took a bottle to the head but she hit them both with something she had in her hand , it actually looked like brass knuckles. blood everywhere... the guys tee shirt was covered too, I don't know if was from him or his girl. They wouldnt give me my money back and i remember arguing but i dont remember the outcome, it was a long time ago.
    I love a gangsta bitch! lol.

Seriously that sucks that you lost your money over some bullshit. I guess that's just a sign of a shitty place, knuckleheads and hard times.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,890 Times in 436 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by el toro View Post
    I love a gangsta bitch! lol.

Seriously that sucks that you lost your money over some bullshit. I guess that's just a sign of a shitty place, knuckleheads and hard times.
    Was a long time ago close to 10 years. it used to be upstairs behind 4 roses bar. I never hung out there just went up to check it out once or twice. If i'm not mistaken the famous el drunko was there at the time of the fight.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,762 Times in 1,628 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Papito View Post
    That's the Banana Strip Club between Passion and CMP. WORTHLESS. Don't lose your time there. The worst strip joint in North America is better than that.
    What a lame idea!

Opening a strip club in a town where you can get toto 24 hours a day.

And located between 2 mens clubs yet .

Even my buddy - who goes to strip clubs every weekend in the real world - didn't want to check the place out.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DASBOOTY For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 114,003 Times in 10,353 Posts

This must be part of the master plan for Sosua by the mayor. Harass the chicas to the point of chasing them out of town. Close down all of the clubs is next and already starting. The families will start returning to Sosua and the club will be there to provide some "high class" entertainment for dad when he gets a chance to sneak away from mama and the kids! LOL

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Irie For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 7,762 Times in 1,628 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by iriemon70 View Post
    This must be part of the master plan for Sosua by the mayor. Harass the chicas to the point of chasing them out of town. Close down all of the clubs is next and already starting. The families will start returning to Sosua and the club will be there to provide some "high class" entertainment for dad when he gets a chance to sneak away from mama and the kids! LOL
    And that would be a sad day (if it ever arrives). The uniqueness of Sosúa would be gone.

It would then turn into a (sterile) resort town such as Playa del Carmen, Mexico where they have mens clubs where you can session with a chica on-site for big bucks but does not have the bar girl scene of Sosúa where you can pull chicas for a reasonable price.

But, IMO, I don't think that will happen. Sosúa will always have the seedy hole-in-the-wall salons where a guy can get anything from a manicure to a lay.

The terms 'Sosúa' and 'hookers' go together............like cheeseburger and fries.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DASBOOTY For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 114,003 Times in 10,353 Posts

Totally agree. I'm a Sosua junkie right now. I'm rooting for the home team!

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Irie For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 7,406 Times in 795 Posts

Last time I was there ( May) with 2500 pesos you could have had the girl for two hours in your place.
    I decid to pay 800 for a sucking in the private room.
    The girl was new...
    We went inside, i had the girl sucking on me and after 10 minutes the guy opens the door and said the time was up. The girl gets scared and moves on a side.
    There were some guys in the club looking at me with my dick out......

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to QueGuapo For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information