Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 08/2011 - The ongoing Novela that is Sosúa (Split) - the skills you need

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,713 Times in 9,684 Posts

Re: 08/2011 - The ongoing Novela that is Sosúa (Split) - the skills you need

Dquick on the money as usual.
    The local Expats can laugh at me cuz I pay 1 mil and 2 mil (st & Tln respectively) but what they may not see is how the chicas know not to bother me if Im with another, or even talking to a group of guys, and thats worth a Lot to me. In fact one I sessioned with couple days before who a dude told me "oh she can be a problem" she didnt bother me when I saw her again in front of Merengue, cause she saw me talking to the guys I was hanging with and I made eye contact with her and turned around. She got the message, "Not tonight" ..They are not stupid, they get it.
    and When your on the dance floor and your dancing with your favorita , and the one you fucked on your last trip is dancing like 3 feet away , u dont want drama. (sosua is the ONLY place where I can do this comfotably) and Ill gladly pay the 2 mil for the NO drama.
    so if U paid her 500 pesos, and she thinks the new one is getting more,what u think will happen ?
    Everything has a price. I pay, to have my trip roll my way.

edit,,
    Yayow, I didnt see your comment when i was typing mine... looks like were on the same page..

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to JD426 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 15,563 Times in 2,554 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dquick View Post
    But this privilege came at a price. They would call me in Canada, asking when I was returning. These chicas would start blowing up my phone as soon as I was spotted in town. They started to dominate my time in Merengue and Classicos.
    I'm assuming you had given them your number?

Thanks
    Thanked 62,154 Times in 9,135 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmydr View Post
    The reduced rate will never cost you in the long run. It works, I know.
    Maybe so because you don't live there, but I don't need them blowing up my phone all the time wanting to come over or overstay their welcome, because they think they got girlfriend privleges. Or calling because they need something, know one calls me for shit, because they already was taken care of. I just don't like dealing with that type of stuff, and when they try, I move on. I find the more of a "discount" they give, the more they think they can lean on you, somehow, and I am not into that. at all.

If they just give it up to you, and don't want nothing in return you are a better man than me.
    Why should I limit myself to only one woman when I can have as many women as I want?
    George Gershwin

5. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to yayow For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,024 Times in 320 Posts

When I use to come to DR every month, I knew putas who I could pay little or even nothing sometimes. I had been with them on several trips, so they knew me well. But this privilege came at a price. They would call me in Canada, asking when I was returning. These chicas would start blowing up my phone as soon as I was spotted in town. They started to dominate my time in Merengue and Classicos. Personally, after spending the money on airfare and hotel, I wanted to meet new pussy. I do not care if I can get a repeat cheaper.
    I experienced this granted I didn't have to visit Sosua every month to do so. As for them calling you back home that headache is on you. I can see giving them an email address or a Facebook page. They're not getting my number though. I'm going to catch some flack for saying this but it appears that some mongers (not you necessarily) let these chicas bully them, and that's why these chicas feel entitled to do some of the shit they do that I hear folks complain about I know some will say I need to visit more and it's a "Dominican thing" but I look at it more as a "woman thing" and that shit is universal.

7. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to macula For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,336 Times in 6,473 Posts

Quickk thank u for that postt. I agree with your main points.

After you spend money on airfare and hotels you want new pussy. The deal isn't really important if you can get something neww. My boy the other day said real sarcastically "all that for some pussy?" And I'm thinking...yeah but a variety of it and little to no bullshit. In the end it comes down to is it worth it??

Hugrad told me just a month or two ago that there is no free pussy and if there is he doesn't want it because of all the baggage that would come with it. So I feel this is a perfect example of that, yeah repeats can be made cheaper but is that what you want when you could pay for something new??

About the flights and being lucky to be there 2 times a year. I've been there 2 this year already. Its not hard really. I remember the old jb program gave u a free rt for like 4 trips. That was a fuckin cakewalk. Free costs 140 usd.

Plus u got these mile programs and spirit. I feel all u have to do is be determined enough to go and have the free time off of work or other obligations.

ill edit to quote ur post later. Thanks again

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dave Diaz For This Useful Post:

Hoseman is offline 11/27/2011-R.I.P. Derrick "Hoseman" Smith. Engine Co. #5 AkA "Smitty"
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,348 Times in 3,096 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jd426 View Post
    The local Expats can laugh at me cuz I pay 1 mil and 2 mil (st & Tln respectively) but what they may not see is how the chicas know not to bother me if Im with another, or even talking to a group of guys, and thats worth a Lot to me. In fact one I sessioned with couple days before who a dude told me "oh she can be a problem" she didnt bother me when I saw her again in front of Merengue, cause she saw me talking to the guys I was hanging with and I made eye contact with her and turned around. She got the message, "Not tonight" ..They are not stupid, they get it.
    and When your on the dance floor and your dancing with your favorita , and the one you fucked on your last trip is dancing like 3 feet away , u dont want drama. (sosua is the ONLY place where I can do this comfotably) and Ill gladly pay the 2 mil for the NO drama.
    so if U paid her 500 pesos, and she thinks the new one is getting more,what u think will happen ?

edit,,
    Yayow, I didnt see your comment when i was typing mine... looks like were on the same page..
    That does happen I fucked one for free she saw me walking with another chica about a week later she approached me a couple of days later saying I owed her for the sex we had a few words I gave her Ass 500 pesos and told her to never talk to me again. I saw her a couple of weeks ago she called my name I looked at her and kept walking.

11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Hoseman For This Useful Post:

Thanks

edit,,
    Absolutely we are on the same page, I give them what is fair, a mil or 1500 rd and keep it moving had one yesterday afternoon, gave her a 1.5 mil and one spent the night and I gave her a mil. There is a reason I gave only a mil for the tln, and had nothing to do w/ performance because she is on point, but I had my reasons.

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to yayow For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,713 Times in 9,684 Posts

Blowing up a phone is one thing, but If a chica is showing up UNANNOUCED ,just cause she knows im in town, I would condider that a HUGE COST....one I am not willing to pay for later.
    How many times have we heard this from Expats. One story the chica even outran him and the one he was with that night, back to his condo or some such nonsense. who the heck needs that .

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to JD426 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,405 Times in 78,293 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by yayow View Post
    Maybe so because you don't live there, but I don't need them blowing up my phone all the time wanting to come over or overstay their welcome, because they think they got girlfriend privleges. Or calling because they need something, know one calls me for shit, because they already was taken care of. I just don't like dealing with that type of stuff, and when they try, I move on. I find the more of a "discount" they give, the more they think they can lean on you, somehow, and I am not into that. at all.

If they just give it up to you, and don't want nothing in return you are a better man than me.

As I said many times before, Dominicans are not that bright when it comes to this, so, I moved onto Colombia, where you tell them once and its enough.

They are getting paid, that is what they get in return.

Angie was with me 8 trips until she moved to another city and was happy with my discounted rates. 40,000 ($22) x 8 or 10 times is far more than she could make in a factory.

You want access to trip reports?

Google Wallet

JDRent97@gmail.com

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Blowing up a phone is one thing, but If a chica is showing up UNANNOUCED ,just cause she knows im in town, I would condider that a HUGE COST....one I am not willing to pay for later.
    How many times have we heard this from Expats. One story the chica even outran him and the one he was with that night, back to his condo or some such nonsense. who the heck needs that .
    That only happens to guys that can't handle their women. Non of the guys I hang with are told by any women who they have to be with.

19. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 34,226 Times in 2,769 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmydr View Post
    The reduced rate will never cost you in the long run. It works, I know.
    I know from personal experience that free puta pussy cost too much in the long run. Maybe I will try more reduced rate pussy. My problem is that I went from reduced rate to free with more than one girl. Then the chicas thinks she owns you.

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dquick For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Absolutely we are on the same page, I give them what is fair, a mil or 1500 rd and keep it moving had one yesterday afternoon, gave her a 1.5 mil and one spent the night and I gave her a mil. There is a reason I gave only a mil for the tln, and had nothing to do w/ performance because she is on point, but I had my reasons.

There is no reason for her to come back unless you call her. That is more than fair.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Anytime you are getting pussy for free or at a substantially reduced rate, it normally will cost you a lot more in other ways.

Depends if you want to pay the other price. Me I prefer to pay them to leave when I want them to, and me not be obligated to them for anything. I have them that I could get for nothing or next to nothing but I almost always give them something that is fair. I don't want to deal with their shit later.
    This has got to be one of the most appropriate and accurate posts I've ever read.
    I insist on paying them, even when they don't ask. It keeps everything clean, and doesn't obligate me to anything at a later date.

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rubicon For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

I know from personal experience that free puta pussy cost too much in the long run. Maybe I will try more reduced rate pussy. My problem is that I went from reduced rate to free with more than one girl. Then the chicas thinks she owns you.
    She does own you. You owe her.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hoseman View Post
    That does happen I fucked one for free she saw me walking with another chica about a week later she approached me a couple of days later saying I owed her for the sex we had a few words I gave her Ass 500 pesos and told her to never talk to me again. I saw her a couple of weeks ago she called my name I looked at her and kept walking.
    Many times guys talk like they want a novia so it ends up at first, being free. Be clear and they will get it, maybe.

Thanks

And yes Jimmy before you even say it, I know that no chica "owns" the monger, but who even needs to deal with it. Again my motto is always do what you can do to avoid potential problems down the road.

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to yayow For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

And yes Jimmy before you even say it, I know that no chica "owns" the monger, but who even needs to deal with it. Again my motto is always do what you can do to avoid potential problems down the road.

Since 1997, no chica pulled this on me or most of my friends. It happens to guys all the time. My buddy has to prove he can get the good girl, so he says he is only there for her and guess what, she is waiting for him at the airport. He just never gets it.

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 34,226 Times in 2,769 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rubicon View Post
    I'm assuming you had given them your number?
    Yes. I will never make that mistake again. It amazes me how much these girls cry broke, but have money to make international calls. I moved back in April, so I have a new home number again. I will not be giving this one out to DR chicas. (Putas or Non-Pros) I plan to get a new number for my DR cell on my next trip.

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dquick For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Yes. I will never make that mistake again.
    LOL. At least you learned your lesson. It's nice to have chicas available at your beck and call, but it's another thing when they never stop calling.
    I deal with it in the same way I deal with it back at home. I rarely give out my number and, on the rare occasions that I do, if a chica calls and I don't feel like being bothered, I just don't answer the phone.

35. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rubicon For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rubicon View Post
    if a chica calls and I don't feel like being bothered, I just don't answer the phone.

Or just turn it off.

37. The Following User Says Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information