Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: 08/2011 - The ongoing Novela that is Sosúa (Split) - the skills you need

Thanks
    Thanked 15,563 Times in 2,554 Posts

Re: 08/2011 - The ongoing Novela that is Sosúa (Split) - the skills you need

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmydr View Post
    Or just turn it off.
    I do that when I take my mid-day nap, or when I go to sleep at night.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rubicon For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,713 Times in 9,684 Posts

Someone said this before so I dont want to take credit for it.
    2 sim cards, or even 2 cheapie Alcatel phones, problem solved... One for your buddies,family, and people who need to reach you, and ONE for the chicas only..
    Pull out the chica sim, and put in the friends and family sim, and sleep peacefully, if the phone rings ,its probably important. Best $20 you could ever spend.
    One isoc guy even says he destroys the sim after every trip. It works for him.

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to JD426 For This Useful Post:

Hoseman is offline 11/27/2011-R.I.P. Derrick "Hoseman" Smith. Engine Co. #5 AkA "Smitty"
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,348 Times in 3,096 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rubicon View Post
    LOL. At least you learned your lesson. It's nice to have chicas available at your beck and call, but it's another thing when they never stop calling.
    I deal with it in the same way I deal with it back at home. I rarely give out my number and, on the rare occasions that I do, if a chica calls and I don't feel like being bothered, I just don't answer the phone.
    They will call over and over and over .Like jimmy said just turn it of but if you may be expecting call you can do what Jd said or have two of the 600 peso phones.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hoseman For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,526 Times in 648 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hoseman View Post
    They will call over and over and over .Like jimmy said just turn it of but if you may be expecting call you can do what Jd said or have two of the 600 peso phones.
    Jejejeje...hahahaha...you got that right.....like every 1/2 hour, all day long!!!!!!!!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FritoBandito For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 14,088 Times in 2,301 Posts

There is always a cost associated to pussy, but its not always money. That was one of the 1st things I learned as a sales manager. Do not fuck the girls that work for you because, they wouldnt work anymore if I did.
    1st, lets take Sosua out of the equation, because we know, those are some hard core bitches.

Women, dont like to be treated like whores, and some are embarrassed by it. I notice if I treat them like my girl, its a better experience for us both. I shared a story yesterday about a girl, I met at Franks bar in Rio, and we had a disagreement on how much I should pay her. She became my favorite and would refuse to take money from me. It would anger and embarrass her to take money from me. I had to sneak it in her purse. I still paid, but I paid like a boyfriend would pay. Buying her phone cards or a cell phone.

I had another girl named Jaz, that wanted to convince me she wasnt a whore.(I didnt care) She would only take gifts from me, I knew she had a WU novio because she didnt work and had a nice apt in Copa. Whenever I went to her apt, she would have some fine garotas laying in her bed. I wanted to do them too, but I knew the would change my program. One day I was sitting at a bar with an expat, Jaz called, said she needed 100 real ($30) to go to a party. I had her meet me at the bar and I gave her 100 reals. The expat, said,"you giving her money and you havent fucked her?" I said, "man I fucked her for 3 days and thats the 1st time I gave her money, so do you." After that conversation, he had a stupid look on his face.

Fast forward to Sosua, I had this girl I hit a few times, decided she didnt want to take any money from me, I should have known better, but I wanted to see how it was going to play out. The next night, I was in classico getting a lap dance, after the girl finished, the free girl came over and said you owe me money and tried to walk away. I called her back and did the same thing Hoseman did. I gave her 500 pesos and told her to never talk to me again. I knew the situation, that free pussy meant, it was free as long as I dont fuck any one else. Sosua is too small to get away with that. Lesson learned, pay the bitches and keep it moving.

10. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to TONYTNT40 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,336 Times in 6,473 Posts
    Great posttt. Words of wisdom right there

Quote Originally Posted by TONYTNT40 View Post
    There is always a cost associated to pussy, but its not always money. That was one of the 1st things I learned as a sales manager. Do not fuck the girls that work for you because, they wouldnt work anymore if I did.
    1st, lets take Sosua out of the equation, because we know, those are some hard core bitches.

Women, dont like to be treated like whores, and some are embarrassed by it. I notice if I treat them like my girl, its a better experience for us both. I shared a story yesterday about a girl, I met at Franks bar in Rio, and we had a disagreement on how much I should pay her. She became my favorite and would refuse to take money from me. It would anger and embarrass her to take money from me. I had to sneak it in her purse. I still paid, but I paid like a boyfriend would pay. Buying her phone cards or a cell phone.

I had another girl named Jaz, that wanted to convince me she wasnt a whore.(I didnt care) She would only take gifts from me, I knew she had a WU novio because she didnt work and had a nice apt in Copa. Whenever I went to her apt, she would have some fine garotas laying in her bed. I wanted to do them too, but I knew the would change my program. One day I was sitting at a bar with an expat, Jaz called, said she needed 100 real ($30) to go to a party. I had her meet me at the bar and I gave her 100 reals. The expat, said,"you giving her money and you havent fucked her?" I said, "man I fucked her for 3 days and thats the 1st time I gave her money, so do you." After that conversation, he had a stupid look on his face.

Fast forward to Sosua, I had this girl I hit a few times, decided she didnt want to take any money from me, I should have known better, but I wanted to see how it was going to play out. The next night, I was in classico getting a lap dance, after the girl finished, the free girl came over and said you owe me money and tried to walk away. I called her back and did the same thing Hoseman did. I gave her 500 pesos and told her to never talk to me again. I knew the situation, that free pussy meant, it was free as long as I dont fuck any one else. Sosua is too small to get away with that. Lesson learned, pay the bitches and keep it moving.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dave Diaz For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,405 Times in 78,293 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TONYTNT40 View Post

I knew the situation, that free pussy meant, it was free as long as I dont fuck any one else. Sosua is too small to get away with that. Lesson learned, pay the bitches and keep it moving.

Freedom is worth way more than free pussy.Guys that fuck only one chica during a vacation can stay home and do the same thing. No reason to get on a plane.

You want access to trip reports?

Google Wallet

JDRent97@gmail.com

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Thanks

those were good times... when you got 100 real for 30 dollars.
    wish I could go back in time...

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Antonio For This Useful Post:

Thanks

They will call over and over and over .
    I can't say I ever had that problem. I can think of very few occasions when I had a chica called, I didn't answer, and she continued to call. I do remember a couple of occasions when I ran into chicas who told me they had called and I simply shrugged my shoulders. End of story.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rubicon For This Useful Post:

Thanks

what happened to hmiller?
    is he no longer around?

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Antonio For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,713 Times in 9,684 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Antonio View Post
    is he no longer around?
    I heard he is busy doing Capital one spots now,
    here's his latest..
    whats in your wallet ?

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to JD426 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,992 Times in 1,322 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jd426 View Post
    Someone said this before so I dont want to take credit for it.
    2 sim cards, or even 2 cheapie Alcatel phones, problem solved... One for your buddies,family, and people who need to reach you, and ONE for the chicas only..
    Pull out the chica sim, and put in the friends and family sim, and sleep peacefully, if the phone rings ,its probably important. Best $20 you could ever spend.
    One isoc guy even says he destroys the sim after every trip. It works for him.
    You don't even have to go that far nowadays if you have something like an iPhone or touch:

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/textf...399355755?mt=8

Instant free phone #
    We surveyed 100 chicas and the top 69 answers are on the board. Here's the question...

I.S.O.B.B.C.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dick Dawson For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,024 Times in 320 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jd426 View Post
    I heard he is busy doing Capital one spots now,
    here's his latest..
    whats in your wallet ?

Priceless.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to macula For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,024 Times in 320 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dick Dawson View Post
    You don't even have to go that far nowadays if you have something like an iPhone or touch:

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/textf...399355755?mt=8

Instant free phone #
    Yessir! And the DR is one of the countries outside the US where the app works. Used it on both trips.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to macula For This Useful Post:

Hoseman is offline 11/27/2011-R.I.P. Derrick "Hoseman" Smith. Engine Co. #5 AkA "Smitty"
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,348 Times in 3,096 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rubicon View Post
    I can't say I ever had that problem. I can think of very few occasions when I had a chica called, I didn't answer, and she continued to call. I do remember a couple of occasions when I ran into chicas who told me they had called and I simply shrugged my shoulders. End of story.
    they do it to me all the time.granted I been living there the last two years and when things are slow who do they cal.don't say Ghostbusters

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Hoseman For This Useful Post:

Thanks

when things are slow who do they cal.don't say Ghostbusters

Yeah, I guess that would make sense.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rubicon For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 62,154 Times in 9,135 Posts

The reduced rate will never cost you in the long run. It works, I know.
    Freedom is worth way more than free pussy.Guys that fuck only one chica during a vacation can stay home and do the same thing. No reason to get on a plane.

Sometimes you confuse me Sr. Jimmy, reduced or free same thing in my book, tell me does it work, or doesn't it???

I don't like the free pussy, never have because I believe it cost you more in the long run. Just my opinion, been saying it for years.
    Why should I limit myself to only one woman when I can have as many women as I want?
    George Gershwin

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to yayow For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 62,154 Times in 9,135 Posts

is he no longer around?
    He's enjoying his 500 rd pussy that cost everyone else 3,500 rd as we speak. Give the guy a break, it's not easy having as much "game" as he obviously has.

36. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to yayow For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

is he no longer around?

He was a banned member so I merged the accounts.

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by yayow View Post
    Sometimes you confuse me Sr. Jimmy, reduced or free same thing in my book, tell me does it work, or doesn't it???

I don't like the free pussy, never have because I believe it cost you more in the long run. Just my opinion, been saying it for years.

Lets review this again. In Medellin, they want 100,000 ($55) - 200,000 ($110) for all night or 70,000 ($38) - 100,000 ($55) ST.

They can make 515,000 ($260) a month in a store or factory.

I pay between 80,000 - 100,000 a night but they can get 5 - 10 nights out of me.

Its not free and they end up with around a month and a half salary.

I find that once I establish a rate, I can get them to pay their own taxi fares.

40. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information