Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: 08/2011 - The ongoing Novela that is Sosúa (Split) - the skills you need

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,405 Times in 78,293 Posts

Re: 08/2011 - The ongoing Novela that is Sosúa (Split) - the skills you need

Quote Originally Posted by yayow View Post
    He's enjoying his 500 rd pussy that cost everyone else 3,500 rd as we speak. Give the guy a break, it's not easy having as much "game" as he obviously has.
    Don't be a hater.

You want access to trip reports?

Google Wallet

JDRent97@gmail.com

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FritoBandito View Post
    Jejejeje...hahahaha...you got that right.....like every 1/2 hour, all day long!!!!!!!!

I always picked up and said that I was with someone and they wouldn't call back.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Hoseman is offline 11/27/2011-R.I.P. Derrick "Hoseman" Smith. Engine Co. #5 AkA "Smitty"
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,348 Times in 3,096 Posts

Jejejeje...hahahaha...you got that right.....like every 1/2 hour, all day long!!!!!!!!
    The funny part is when I turn my phone back on it does not take long to ring and it may be the next day.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Hoseman For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,379 Times in 7,663 Posts

Naw, the funny thing is that when you finally talk to them after not answering 40 of their calls, simply telling them you were busy or sleep and completely ignoring their mouthings about another chica serves to smooth every thing over and an hour later you got her ass turned up in the air, again.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to The Sage For This Useful Post:

Hoseman is offline 11/27/2011-R.I.P. Derrick "Hoseman" Smith. Engine Co. #5 AkA "Smitty"
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,348 Times in 3,096 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by The Sage View Post
    Naw, the funny thing is that when you finally talk to them after not answering 40 of their calls, simply telling them you were busy or sleep and completely ignoring their mouthings about another chica serves to smooth every thing over and an hour later you got her ass turned up in the air, again.
    You know it.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Hoseman For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 7,762 Times in 1,628 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmydr View Post
    He was a banned member so I merged the accounts.
    He'll be back under another alias.

But his demeanor always gives him away!
    Last edited by DASBOOTY; 08-10-2011 at 10:51 PM.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to DASBOOTY For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,106 Times in 4,436 Posts

Cool Re: 08/2011 - The ongoing Novela that is Sosúa (Split) - the skills you need

I don't recall any particular or repetitive and annoying issues with chicas that I was friendly with. They would call me up to hang out/fuck. I answered the phone when I wanted, ignored it or turned it off when I wanted and would sometimes leave it at home...

The chicas were never allowed to dictate, demand or cause issues. It was more like friends with benefits and the occasional bit of financial assistance or just a consistent low rate for whatever reason.

I realize that I got more involved than many guys here are interested in or comfortable with. That likely changed the dynamic significantly, but I know a few other expats that had the same thing going. In fact they gave me the idea and schooled me how to pull it off to a large degree but it sure felt natural.

I guess that the difference between guys that want to fuck and move on, almost always with different chicas, short time guys and guys that have the time and inclination to build relationships.

It's all good if you find what makes you happy.
    When you can think of yesterday without regret and tomorrow without fear, you are near contentment.
    Your opinions are not my problem...

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Apos For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,501 Times in 8,028 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Apostropheman View Post
    I don't recall any particular or repetitive and annoying issues with chicas that I was friendly with. They would call me up to hang out/fuck. I answered the phone when I wanted, ignored it or turned it off when I wanted and would sometimes leave it at home...

The chicas were never allowed to dictate, demand or cause issues. It was more like friends with benefits and the occasional bit of financial assistance or just a consistent low rate for whatever reason.

I realize that I got more involved than many guys here are interested in or comfortable with. That likely changed the dynamic significantly, but I know a few other expats that had the same thing going. In fact they gave me the idea and schooled me how to pull it off to a large degree but it sure felt natural.

I guess that the difference between guys that want to fuck and move on, almost always with different chicas, short time guys and guys that have the time and inclination to build relationships.

Sounds good too bad you have zero credibility. #jus sayin
    I've offended you.....goood

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to eastcoastallstar For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 114,003 Times in 10,353 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Apostropheman View Post

not to sound selfish, but this is truly the "key" to it all. why would you go through life trying to make others happy when you may be miserable with your own existence? an amazing thing happens when the focus for yourself becomes on you. you start to make life good with yourself again. and because of this, you actually start to make others around you happy at the same time. you exclude the one's who basically have given, or give you "nothing" and start to covet and enjoy those (or the experiences) who do.

some don't ever ponder the question of what makes you happy and they probably should. if they looked inside for a moment, they may find that they need to get the hell up and out of what they are doing in their lives........before it is too late.
    Vida es buena....

18. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Irie For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 62,154 Times in 9,135 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by iriemon70 View Post
    not to sound selfish, but this is truly the "key" to it all. why would you go through life trying to make others happy when you may be miserable with your own existence? an amazing thing happens when the focus for yourself becomes on you. you start to make life good with yourself again. and because of this, you actually start to make others around you happy at the same time. you exclude the one's who basically have given, or give you "nothing" and start to covet and enjoy those (or the experiences) who do.

some don't ever ponder the question of what makes you happy and they probably should. if they looked inside for a moment, they may find that they need to get the hell up and out of what they are doing in their lives........before it is too late.
    This very good !!!! Especially the last part !!! Thank You for saying it.
    Why should I limit myself to only one woman when I can have as many women as I want?
    George Gershwin

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to yayow For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,106 Times in 4,436 Posts

Rolleyes Re: 08/2011 - The ongoing Novela that is Sosúa (Split) - the skills you need

Opinions vary, not that I give a fuck
    Quote Originally Posted by eastcoastallstar View Post

Thanks
    Thanked 2,526 Times in 648 Posts

Don't Make Me Go All Frito Bandito On Your Ass!
    Hey, yo, man.......WTF??????........................LOL.........

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FritoBandito For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 33,954 Times in 10,160 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by iriemon70 View Post

Now if everybody thought like this, there would be ZERO haters in the world. What fun would that be?

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gdogg For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,501 Times in 8,028 Posts

Cool Re: 08/2011 - The ongoing Novela that is Sosúa (Split) - the skills you need

Hey, yo, man.......WTF??????........................LOL.........
    LMAO, Tellin you Frito, that's the line right there, don't be surprised if you see that on a tee shirt or a bumper sticker or some shit.

27. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to eastcoastallstar For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 51,264 Times in 7,382 Posts

LMAO, Tellin you Frito, that's the line right there, don't be surprised if you see that on a tee shirt or a bumper sticker or some shit.
    Naptime and TNT are probably already working on it as we speak!

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mr. Smooth For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DASBOOTY View Post
    He'll be back under another alias.

But his demeanor always gives himself away!

He is extremely STUPID!

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 89,168 Times in 10,927 Posts
    I already did the t-shirt and wore it!

Page 6 of my latest TR. It Doesn't Suck To Be Me!

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TNT72 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 15,035 Times in 2,159 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dominican dave View Post
    Being there often and having a good reputation goes a long way.

This guy gets it!

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nakom For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 89,168 Times in 10,927 Posts

Wayyyyy ahead of you guys!!

36. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to TNT72 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,526 Times in 648 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TNT72 View Post
    Click to see pic

Click to see pic

Wayyyyy ahead of you guys!!
    Oooooh nooooo you didn't !!!!!!!!!!!!!............. You didn't wear that in Sosua, did you????

Good thing nobody can associate my Frito Bandito handle with my face, or Pedro Clisante street would turn into my walk of shame !!!!!!!!.............NOT!!!!!!!!!!

38. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to FritoBandito For This Useful Post:

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information