Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 8910111213 LastLast

Thread: 08/2011 - Should i stay away from sosua?

Thanks
    Thanked 62,154 Times in 9,135 Posts

Re: 08/2011 - Should i stay away from sosua?

Quote Originally Posted by givengo440 View Post
    I will say this ain't like dudes are champion fuckers lol... As far as going back why not but if you not built for what could happen stay your ass home. The streets are the streets in any country and a dude holding steel and busting off still feels the same in any country if you get hit!
    True that Givengo, but if a man does something he needs to be man enough to man up to the consequences. Homey don't want to man up and wants to blame the rest of the world for his shit. That's really my problem with dude. He don't want to man up to nothing, he wants to blame snitches, it wasn't no snitches from here that got him in trouble, his shit is all over the internet available for anyone to find it. How it look you trying to blame snitches on this site, when your shit is in the open like that. I can't stand the snitches gutless pieces of shits in my opinion, but what's happening with dude has nothing to do with snitches on this site.

He don't even have the guts to come back on the site after he brought the shit up, and say whether the videos in question are the ones he was talking about. Although his silence speaks volumes, because if they weren't the ones he would proclaim it from the highest mountain top at the top of his lungs.

Dude problem is he did something and when it went bad, he's looking to blame everybody else for it going bad instead of looking in the mirror and pointing the first finger at who he sees in the mirror. That's what got me started on this guy, his first fucking post, trying to compare his shit with guys on this site who have others on this site snitching on them, his thing is totally different, and he is not man enough to admit it.

When dude who brought this shit up in the first place, comes on the board and says my bad. I won't make another comment on the subject, at that point as far as I am concerned it's over at least with me. I got no personal problem with dude (I don't know him, although after seeing the videos I guess I will recognize him from this point forward) to tell you the truth, he can do what the fuck he wants to do, he's a grown ass man, but don't come up in here, with that weak opening post blaming snitches for the shit he is in.

Look in the motherfucking mirror dude!!!!!!
    Why should I limit myself to only one woman when I can have as many women as I want?
    George Gershwin

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to yayow For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 16,394 Times in 2,280 Posts

I have no opnion on shooting vids in the DR. But I gotta agree with Yayow on one thing. It's a bit retarded to shit where you eat, and then wonder if it's going to stink the next time you walk into your kitchen.

Those misgivings should occur to a guy before he does the shit. Not months afterward.

I say that if he's really worried, he should find another spot. There's a lot more to the DR than just Sosua.

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to DCIronman For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 14,088 Times in 2,301 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DCIronman View Post
    It's a bit retarded to shit where you eat, and then wonder if it's going to stink the next time you walk into your kitchen.

DC, I like that saying, I hope you dont mind if I steal it? I have a saying also, "thats the fucking, you get, for the fucking you got."

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to TONYTNT40 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,379 Times in 7,663 Posts

Say what you will about the Satiago sisters, but what you can't say is that the younger one wasn't a looker before the baby (just a great tight bod with beauctiful legs and breasts with that golden brown skin) or that the older one didn't have some damn good pussy. When you're actually out looking for new pussy you tend to discover chicks on their way up (while ignoring the ones on the way down). If you're sitting on your hands waiting on them to grab your dick of course you're going to catch them on the way down since they typically don't become aggressive until thier look alone no longer work to attract clients.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to The Sage For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,713 Times in 9,684 Posts

The Santiago Sisters spend more money on their Hair, than I spend on my Truck...
    Never had any urge to do either one of them, but they were always friendly and polite, were never pushy with me, like some of them other NG Hoes who just wont leave you alone. And I thought the way they handled that Rumor about hem was professional and classy..They went to the doc, got their papers, and that was the end of it.I always suspected that was started by someone who was bitter cuz he got bad service.
    on One trip alone, 2 guys complained that they got the rush service, and one guy she used his room to change and shower etc, as if she checked in with him, or was pitching in , and when the dude asked for a Free BJ, she went ballistic on him.. that was pretty funny ... Sucker... LOL
    But I guess I missed them when they were still fresh.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JD426 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,405 Times in 78,293 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jd426 View Post
    The Santiago Sisters spend more money on their Hair, than I spend on my Truck...
    Never had any urge to do either one of them, but they were always friendly and polite, were never pushy with me, like some of them other NG Hoes who just wont leave you alone. And I thought the way they handled that Rumor about hem was professional and classy..They went to the doc, got their papers, and that was the end of it.I always suspected that was started by someone who was bitter cuz he got bad service.
    on One trip alone, 2 guys complained that they got the rush service, and one guy she used his room to change and shower etc, as if she checked in with him, or was pitching in , and when the dude asked for a Free BJ, she went ballistic on him.. that was pretty funny ... Sucker... LOL
    But I guess I missed them when they were still fresh.

They were fresh? when?

You want access to trip reports?

Google Wallet

JDRent97@gmail.com

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmydr View Post
    They were fresh? when?
    the day they turned 18, i probably would have banged them both.
    Its kinda sad when you see a sweet chica turn hardcore ,in like a year sometimes.
    They get jaded so fast, must be a lot of assholes treating them like shit.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to JD426 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

the day they turned 18, i probably would have banged them both.
    Its kinda sad when you see a sweet chica turn hardcore ,in like a year sometimes.
    They get jaded so fast, must be a lot of assholes treating them like shit.
    I was there the first time they came to the NG and they had horrible attitudes. One was fat and the other wasn't all that.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 33,954 Times in 10,160 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by The Sage View Post
    Say what you will about the Satiago sisters, but what you can't say is that the younger one wasn't a looker before the baby (just a great tight bod with beauctiful legs and breasts with that golden brown skin) or that the older one didn't have some damn good pussy. When you're actually out looking for new pussy you tend to discover chicks on their way up (while ignoring the ones on the way down). If you're sitting on your hands waiting on them to grab your dick of course you're going to catch them on the way down since they typically don't become aggressive until thier look alone no longer work to attract clients.
    True. And she'd really put her back into it.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to gdogg For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

I was there the first time they came to the NG and they had horrible attitudes. One was fat and the other wasn't all that.
    But you call a 140 lb chica fat.. so we really cant go by your 98 # spinner Scale..
    attitude ?, maybe they were scared, if they were that new to the game.
    I cant believe a fresh from the farm chica could have attitude.. I just dont understand that one.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JD426 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

But you call a 140 lb chica fat.. so we really cant go by your 98 # spinner Scale..
    attitude ?, maybe they were scared, if they were that new to the game.
    I cant believe a fresh from the farm chica could have attitude.. I just dont understand that one.
    A chica that is 5ft tall 140 pounds is FAT!

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,379 Times in 7,663 Posts
    My recollection is they didn't start to get hardcore UNTIL they started working the NG. Now understand the younger one never did like doing a lot of fucking and wasn't beyond asking "donde esta tu leche". That's why my preference was to do both of them together. Never really was attracted to the older one, and I saw them when they first came to Sosua from deep in some STI barrio, but what the older one lacked in looks she made up for with a soft wet snapper and her ability to get her younger sister to put some work in.

Funny thing was that when I first met them I wasn't into doing obviously poor barrio chicks so I didn't want anything to do with them. I'm BSing with them and I ask if I could film the happy hour they were trying to sell me. The older one who was handling the negotiations said "video, no problema" with a big smile on her face. So while they weren't hardcore upon arrival they certainly were't innocents.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to The Sage For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,209 Times in 2,195 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by yayow View Post
    True that Givengo, but if a man does something he needs to be man enough to man up to the consequences. Homey don't want to man up and wants to blame the rest of the world for his shit. That's really my problem with dude. He don't want to man up to nothing, he wants to blame snitches, it wasn't no snitches from here that got him in trouble, his shit is all over the internet available for anyone to find it. How it look you trying to blame snitches on this site, when your shit is in the open like that. I can't stand the snitches gutless pieces of shits in my opinion, but what's happening with dude has nothing to do with snitches on this site.

He don't even have the guts to come back on the site after he brought the shit up, and say whether the videos in question are the ones he was talking about. Although his silence speaks volumes, because if they weren't the ones he would proclaim it from the highest mountain top at the top of his lungs.

Dude problem is he did something and when it went bad, he's looking to blame everybody else for it going bad instead of looking in the mirror and pointing the first finger at who he sees in the mirror. That's what got me started on this guy, his first fucking post, trying to compare his shit with guys on this site who have others on this site snitching on them, his thing is totally different, and he is not man enough to admit it.

When dude who brought this shit up in the first place, comes on the board and says my bad. I won't make another comment on the subject, at that point as far as I am concerned it's over at least with me. I got no personal problem with dude (I don't know him, although after seeing the videos I guess I will recognize him from this point forward) to tell you the truth, he can do what the fuck he wants to do, he's a grown ass man, but don't come up in here, with that weak opening post blaming snitches for the shit he is in.

Look in the motherfucking mirror dude!!!!!!
    Yayow I agree 100%! Dude is cool from what I can tell I have spoken to him outside the board but I just don't get his angle maybe it was to shine light on his site? I just can't see how a dude with 2 sites are blaming the snitches either... O well since son isn't talking anymore about it we will never know.
    I'm back... Heading Back To Green #TurnUpTime

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to givengo440 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by givengo440 View Post
    Yayow I agree 100%! Dude is cool from what I can tell I have spoken to him outside the board but I just don't get his angle maybe it was to shine light on his site? I just can't see how a dude with 2 sites are blaming the snitches either... O well since son isn't talking anymore about it we will never know.
    He's saying those aren't his sites...he was just in the video. The site owner was supposedly locked up.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gdogg For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 62,154 Times in 9,135 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gdogg View Post
    He's saying those aren't his sites...he was just in the video. The site owner was supposedly locked up.
    His problem is with the Dominicans that saw the videos, so it's not important to them, who owns the sites, the owner will never be seen. His face is the face they see and will remember, dude has to deal with it tho. It's not like he made only one and had no idea what was going on, he was in multiple, and I mean multiple videos. So his claiming ignorance doesn't ring true, at least not to me.

Bottom line is if he can't deal with the fire, he needs to stay out of the kitchen. He is not the only person who did some shit in the DR and had to avoid the place.

Funny thing is who ever the owner of the sites is, can probably come and go as he wants in the DR.

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to yayow For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by yayow View Post
    His problem is with the Dominicans that saw the videos, so it's not important to them, who owns the sites, the owner will never be seen. His face is the face they see and will remember, dude has to deal with it tho. It's not like he made only one and had no idea what was going on, he was in multiple, and I mean multiple videos. So his claiming ignorance doesn't ring true, at least not to me.

Bottom line is if he can't deal with the fire, he needs to stay out of the kitchen. He is not the only person who did some shit in the DR and had to avoid the place.

Funny thing is who ever the owner of the sites is, can probably come and go as he wants in the DR.
    Oh, I'm not disagreeing with you. I'm just telling what his slant is. He's saying he's not responsible since he didn't produce it. We know what the deal is.

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gdogg For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 164,725 Times in 30,459 Posts

But you call a 140 lb chica fat
    if she is under 5'11" she is FUCKIN FAT
    and if she is under 5'5" then she is fucking OBEESE

spinners need to be able to show their ribs
    you only live once, but if you live it right once is enough

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to whynotme For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 8,340 Times in 1,266 Posts

A chica that is 5ft tall 140 pounds is FAT!
    I just love Spanish when talking to a chica that size; gordito
    It's sounds like she can order everything on the McDonald's menu, then wash it down w/ a chocolate shake

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to steviewonder For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by whynotme View Post

spinners need to be able to show their ribs
    Anorexic looking chicks are not sexy.

38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to gdogg For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,209 Times in 2,195 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gdogg View Post
    Gdogg... IDK... All I will say is that if he isn't the owner he is the face of the sight as "IT SEEMS" HE is executing all of the deals and are fucking the girls. Whom I must say are not butt ugly but DAM if you gonna pay above and beyond for the pussy C'mon son!!! All I know is the owner when he gets out of jail is on th first thing smoking to DR while AlexDR is here. I wonder will the snitches run and tell all of that

40. The Following User Says Thank You to givengo440 For This Useful Post:

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 8910111213 LastLast

Thread Information