Thread: The hotel across from Hotel Residencia...

Thanks

The hotel across from Hotel Residencia...

I remember reading a thread about the hotek across the street from Residencia..used to be the MonaLisa. I cant find the information on it...

Im thinking of spending a few days in the Capital and was thinking of trying someplace new.

Ive stayed at Residencia...not bad, small room, but the room's clean, has a fridge, cable, hot water and a tv, and friendly staff...

Ive also stayed at The Intercontinental, The Jaragua, Riazor, and Merure, all of which have been reviewed many times...Id be happy to answer any questions on them though...

I want to stay in Gazcue, and am considering Residencia, HotelDanae, and the place across from Residencia... anyone stayed at all three and can do a comparison?

I guess for the price theyre all about the same, but, can't hurt to ask...also I rememeber reading that the one across from Residencia has wifi and girls out front...

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ChicaRider For This Useful Post:

3. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Thanks
    Thanked 11,007 Times in 3,410 Posts

Re: The hotel across from Hotel Residencia...

Quote Originally Posted by ChicaRider View Post
    I remember reading a thread about the hotek across the street from Residencia..used to be the MonaLisa. I cant find the information on it...

Im thinking of spending a few days in the Capital and was thinking of trying someplace new.

Ive stayed at Residencia...not bad, small room, but the room's clean, has a fridge, cable, hot water and a tv, and friendly staff...

Ive also stayed at The Intercontinental, The Jaragua, Riazor, and Merure, all of which have been reviewed many times...Id be happy to answer any questions on them though...

I want to stay in Gazcue, and am considering Residencia, HotelDanae, and the place across from Residencia... anyone stayed at all three and can do a comparison?

I guess for the price theyre all about the same, but, can't hurt to ask...also I rememeber reading that the one across from Residencia has wifi and girls out front...
    prty2 can answer your question.

prty2 is now out of town, so it is best if you send him a PM.

"Avoid" the Napolitano Hotel. They are still doing construction. And they play a live band on the second floor until midnight. So if you are the type of guy who sleeps early, then the Napolitano is not the place.

The Hilton hotel now charges a "$30 plus tax" fee to bring a girl to your room.

Take care and good night.

Thread Information