Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 08/2011 - Swung thru Belkis

Thanks
    Thanked 33,954 Times in 10,160 Posts

Re: Swung thru Belkis

Quote Originally Posted by kitie carson View Post
    $500 and 8-10 minutes was all i needed for Massage+BJ...went 3 times...Came out happy every time..Yep laugh if you want but I was happy..
    Man! Those must be some crappy massages!! 8-10 minutes? Let me guess...you're bypassing the massage, right.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to gdogg For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 7,762 Times in 1,628 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gdogg View Post
    Man! Those must be some crappy massages!! 8-10 minutes? Let me guess...you're bypassing the massage, right.
    Don't you know, gdogg?

KC is the 'minute man'.

I was gonna post the video of the song.............but it will probably get deleted!

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DASBOOTY For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 35,868 Times in 4,610 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jacknback View Post
    I've been there a couple of times and paid 350 pesos including BJ.Never had a problem.
    Of course that was over a year ago,
    I'm beside myself on this thread still because it's one area of my trips that I've failed at in the two attemps at getting a massage/BJ for such a great price. I don't think the prices changed that much in a year. I just think that for this service I need to more firmly establish my expectations and price point.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to el toro For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 8,334 Times in 1,113 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DASBOOTY View Post
    Don't you know, gdogg?

KC is the 'minute man'.

I was gonna post the video of the song.............but it will probably get deleted!

TY DASBOOTY!!!!! Don't wanna wine and dine 'em...Don't want there friggin hands rubbing all my Pouring sweat from that Hot/Humid place...Just want to leave with a smile on my face!!!!
    10 Days til Wheels down in Pattaya!!!!

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to kitie carson For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 84,377 Times in 13,906 Posts

$500 and 8-10 minutes was all i needed for Massage+BJ...went 3 times...Came out happy every time..Yep laugh if you want but I was happy..
    Man, I wish the fuck I could get off in 8-10 minutes. Most of the time, I'm tired before the whole process is over.
    If you think it's love try not paying in the morning..

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many."

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to MrHappy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 7,762 Times in 1,628 Posts

TY DASBOOTY!!!!! Don't wanna wine and dine 'em...Don't want there friggin hands rubbing all my Pouring sweat from that Hot/Humid place...Just want to leave with a smile on my face!!!! 10 Days til Wheels down in Pattaya!!!!
    Have a great trip in Thailand, KC.

And please let us knows about the suck shacks in Pattaya when you get back .

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DASBOOTY For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 8,334 Times in 1,113 Posts

Have a great trip in Thailand, KC.

And please let us knows about the suck shacks in Pattaya when you get back .

I wonder if they have those in Pattaya...May have to search..........for a few seconds....

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to kitie carson For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 35,868 Times in 4,610 Posts

I wonder if they have those in Pattaya...May have to search..........for a few seconds....
    I'm picturing relaxing in a little Thai bamboo suck hut on a hammock instead of a hotass 3x5 suck shack. lol

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to el toro For This Useful Post:

Thanks

It all depends on the specific girl, ask for nelly at Belkis or the place across from rockys. Also Dont wear expensive clothes and jewelry- if you look rico, (rich to them is having any job that pays 30,000 or more a year) then you will pay rico prices, (dont wear diamond earings or necklaces) also learn a little spanish, and tell em when they ask that you live in Sosua, and you are out of work and looking to become a farmer of cocoa beans because the economy is bad and you lost your job, LMAO cmon, etc. bullshit em. got it? I think also it depends on how active it is, if a lot of people are going there, they can charge more, just like the hotels which double prices because sosua bay is closed. demand. now that ive given several tips on different posts here, i prob screwed myself into next trip higher prices. well, whatever, hope it helps. so if i understand correctly there is D'liz, Nisiris near rockys, and near bon ice cream Belky, probably more i dont know about, but now i think any place which says massage or salon, which has girls that when you walk by ask you for a massage, has a couple of booths in back with a fan hence the name shack. just when you go in say "Solo quiero que dame una masaje a mi guevo /pene pronounced pe-neh/ = Just jerk me off, massage my penis, or solo quiero que me chupas, = bj, quiero cingar, I want to f-ck. Quiero todo, I want everything. They do give real massages too really nice ones. 300 pesos.

In March, my buddy was going every day to one of these places. He said he was paying 1000 pesos for a HJ and .
    I WILL KEEP MY GUNS
    MY FREEDOM
    AND MY MONEY!

YOU CAN KEEP
    THE CHANGE!!!!!!

18. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to yourmomma999 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 62,154 Times in 9,135 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by el toro View Post
    I'm beside myself on this thread still because it's one area of my trips that I've failed at in the two attemps at getting a massage/BJ for such a great price. I don't think the prices changed that much in a year. I just think that for this service I need to more firmly establish my expectations and price point.
    But isn't that the way it is in the D.R. If you are not a known quantity, and therefore they think you are a newbie, or unknowledgeable they will try and get out of you what ever they can. If they know you or they know you know the deal the price will be more of what it should be, especially in places like this. Same thing with chicas in my barrios, I am a known quantity so they don't try and gourge me, but some of the same chicas I have turned on to other guys and the others because they didn't know them, they charged them more. It is what happens.

Not just with the putas, if you go into a store (not a big store but a Mom and Pop operation), they will raise the price say you are walking out or counter with another price, another reasonable price, and more time than not because they realize you know what you are talking about more times than not your price will be accepted.
    Why should I limit myself to only one woman when I can have as many women as I want?
    George Gershwin

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to yayow For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,336 Times in 6,473 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by yourmomma999 View Post
    It all depends on the specific girl, ask for nelly at Belkis or the place across from rockys. Also Dont wear expensive clothes and jewelry- if you look rico, (rich to them is having any job that pays 30,000 or more a year) then you will pay rico prices, (dont wear diamond earings or necklaces) also learn a little spanish, and tell em when they ask that you live in Sosua, and you are out of work and looking to become a farmer of cocoa beans because the economy is bad and you lost your job, LMAO cmon, etc. bullshit em. got it? I think also it depends on how active it is, if a lot of people are going there, they can charge more, just like the hotels which double prices because sosua bay is closed. demand. now that ive given several tips on different posts here, i prob screwed myself into next trip higher prices. well, whatever, hope it helps. so if i understand correctly there is D'liz, Nisiris near rockys, and near bon ice cream Belky, probably more i dont know about, but now i think any place which says massage or salon, which has girls that when you walk by ask you for a massage, has a couple of booths in back with a fan hence the name shack. just when you go in say "Solo quiero que dame una masaje a mi guevo /pene pronounced pe-neh/ = Just jerk me off, massage my penis, or solo quiero que me chupas, = bj, quiero cingar, I want to f-ck. Quiero todo, I want everything. They do give real massages too really nice ones. 300 pesos.

Busco trabajo en una finca aqi mi amor. Great post man I think i'ma use this when I go. I want the 300 peso deal too!!

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dave Diaz For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 46,426 Times in 4,640 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dominican dave View Post

Busco trabajo en una finca aqi mi amor. Great post man I think i'ma use this when I go. I want the 300 peso deal too!!

Dominican Daves 300 peso girl :

oldest-lady_screen-300x218.jpg
    Helping the 3rd world economy, one chica at a time !!!

24. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Skynyrd For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 84,377 Times in 13,906 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Skynyrd View Post

I'm likin' that sexy red blouse. Somebody hit the light switch, quick! Let's get this BJ rolling!

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to MrHappy For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,713 Times in 9,684 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MrHappy View Post
    I'm likin' that sexy red blouse. Somebody hit the light switch, quick! Let's get this BJ rolling!
    The only thing I'm buying from her are maybe concombres, or Fresas at the open air Farmers market, but thats as close as she would get to touching and handling my pickle or the Berries.

28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to JD426 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 7,616 Times in 1,767 Posts

Pricing

Paid DR$ 700 for good, long and sweet uncovered head at both Belkis and D'Liz..

This was in Jan 2012

Both wanted DR$ 1,000 for massage and BJ, took DR$ 700 for either.

Seeing my jeepeta didn't help to bring prices down I guess, but I got good service... No quitting, no spitting

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to continentalmike For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MrHappy View Post

Quote Originally Posted by JudgeSmails View Post
    The only thing I'm buying from her are maybe concombres, or Fresas at the open air Farmers market, but thats as close as she would get to touching and handling my pickle or the Berries.
    You guys are too much. I cant even stop laughing at that picture. I hope i'm never down to my last 300 pesos in DR and have to resort to this one at the shack I can't picture myself with Gargamels mom expecting a good performance

This is why I like Angeles. 850 pesos and I can have this

2 hours and I could get a massage if I ask her too

32. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Dave Diaz For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Re: Pricing

Quote Originally Posted by continentalmike View Post
    Paid DR$ 700 for good, long and sweet uncovered head at both Belkis and D'Liz..

This was in Jan 2012

Both wanted DR$ 1,000 for massage and BJ, took DR$ 700 for either.

Seeing my jeepeta didn't help to bring prices down I guess, but I got good service... No quitting, no spitting
    Only thing I don't like is that they can fluctuate the price pretty much anytime depending on the person. Almost like every day you have to check what the price is.

The service is most important though. But when everything is just right and the service is what you described it's a beautiful thing.

34. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dave Diaz For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 7,616 Times in 1,767 Posts

Re: Pricing

Only thing I don't like is that they can fluctuate the price pretty much anytime depending on the person. Almost like every day you have to check what the price is.

The service is most important though. But when everything is just right and the service is what you described it's a beautiful thing.
    This is a given, but I don't mind paying what I pay as long as it's in the ball-park and I get the service I like.. that to me is more important, since I have limited time to go hunting.

For me it's just a drive by shooting

36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to continentalmike For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,178 Times in 131 Posts

Laughing Re: Swung thru Belkis

i had her last week great bargain lmao jajaja
    iluminación blanco

38. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to philly519 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,178 Times in 131 Posts

Laughing Re: Pricing

yea they always try to jack up the price first time i went there a sosua ex pat took me to belky i got a bj for 500 pesos, on my last trip i went back to belky and the same chica wanted 1000 pesos for a bj stupid girls never know how to keep a set price so i just took off told her that was to much money she tryed to come down to 700 pesos but nope 500 is my limit

40. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to philly519 For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information