Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: 09/2011 - Politur Still Arresting Chicas in Sosua.....

Thanks
    Thanked 7,762 Times in 1,628 Posts

Re: Politur Still Arresting Chicas in Sosua.....

Quote Originally Posted by elmudo View Post
    "taking back Pedro clisante" does that mean havens like classicos/merengue will be closed or that they are going to usher the chicas into these havens, into my loving arms??!!
    I am not sure about the 'into your loving arms' part.

Prolly more like 'into your loving wallet'.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DASBOOTY For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 51,135 Times in 9,456 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by yayow View Post
    It is an interesting dilemma, however the reason why the Mayor can do this is because many of her constituents that live in Sosua absolutely support her. Spoke to a few that I knew while there about the situation, and I kept hearing things like: this will improve Sosua, and that they support it because before they couldn't walk the streets after a certain hour with their wives and children because of drunk ill behaved mongers, who would hit on their wives and curse etc. in front of their children.

Not really what we want to hear, but the other side of the coin, for those that live there. I know when I lived there and my daughter came to visit me on occasion, I had to avoid certain areas of the town, and I had to have my daughter at home by the time darkness came because I didn't want her exposed to certain things. Their main thing from talking to a few is that they didn't want to stop prostitution, they just wanted it behind closed doors, and not having the putas stopping traffic, and causing an eyesore, and promoting pick pocketing etc.
    Yayow is absolutely correct with everything he said.

I just think it's a little difficult for most members of this board to relate because they are unaware and not exposed to the "regular" Sosua town residents that have no connection to the Red Light scene.

Many are regular 9 to 5 working individuals with families. Their kids go to the local private schools. The kids have class trips, school dances, graduations, etc just like in our countries. The parents work, pay their taxes, light bills, food shop, go on vacations, etc just like we do. They go to the movies, restaurants, malls, etc.

And there are hundreds of them that live within blocks of the Red Light action. But most mongers never see them. So although it seems like the local Politicians don't have support; they really do!!!

Entonce, the "tax paying" residents want the area cleaned up or the action at least isolated and controlled; similar to the way it is in Aruba.

4. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to psriches For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,526 Times in 648 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DASBOOTY View Post
    I am not sure about the 'into your loving arms' part.

Prolly more like 'into your loving wallet'.
    Me SO horny, baby.....me love you LONG time.....me take pesos, euros, dollars, and credit cards.......Me SO horny, baby.....me love you LONG time......

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to FritoBandito For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 16,394 Times in 2,280 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by psriches View Post

Entonce, the "tax paying" residents want the area cleaned up or the action at least isolated and controlled; similar to the way it is in Aruba.
    You definitely don't have to go all the way to Aruba. Just look at p4p in the rest of the DR. Maybe they just want the scene in Sosua to look like it does in the rest of the country.

I know that a lot of guys will miss the overall party atmosphere that an open air p4p market brings. But I personally have a lot of fun in the other areas of the DR where the scene is a lot more discrete.

8. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to DCIronman For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 45,724 Times in 5,924 Posts

i also want it cleaned up, isolated and controlled. it will prevent the amateur 'weekend warriors' from annoying me, but they need to find this area and get to regulating.
    "Panties are not the best thing in the world, but they are next to it"

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to officemgr For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 33,115 Times in 4,554 Posts

I would like these annoying beggars chased out more than the chicas. If it is true what yayow said about trying to rid the place of these pick pockets and beggars than so be it but I will believe it when I see it

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to dunedain For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,829 Times in 2,435 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by eldorob View Post
    I ain't no Chicken Little, facts are facts.

And most of you guys are missing a couple important facts. They're not importing the chicas off the island. They're still there and still want your pesos.

And they haven't made prostitution illegal.

They're taking Pedro Clisante back, and cleaning up other downtowns. Yeah, they'll be ups and downs, good nights and bad nights.

Get your heads outa the sand.
    Thats my point...who the fuck cares about "the gauntlet"...who the fuck cares about the way it was. The 500 yards of PC was getting out of control, so much so that I would not venture down most nights back then. Everyone talks like if there was no Classico, that the DR is no longer a viable destination for girls.....crock of shit. Yes, things have changed, they always do...but give me a break with all the end is coming shit. The DR will alway be a blast...maybe just a different blast.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ram For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,787 Times in 526 Posts

Laughing Re: Politur Still Arresting Chicas in Sosua.....

Quote Originally Posted by FritoBandito View Post
    Me SO horny, baby.....me love you LONG time.....me take pesos, euros, dollars, and credit cards.......Me SO horny, baby.....me love you LONG time......

The putas take credit cards????!!! You mean to tell me all this time I've been going there I could pay with my credit card. I could have been getting miles for mongering??..Now you tell me

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to elmudo For This Useful Post:

Thanks

on the weekend i saw really no police presence, but monday night i saw a lot of the national police. i personally didnt see a chica get arrested, but 2 girls wouldnt stand on the sidewalk without a gringo b/c they were afraid of police

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to foxracing For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,787 Times in 526 Posts

What news of the arrests nowadays? How Babette poli pussys been?

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to elmudo For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,209 Times in 2,195 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by foxracing View Post
    on the weekend i saw really no police presence, but monday night i saw a lot of the national police. i personally didnt see a chica get arrested, but 2 girls wouldnt stand on the sidewalk without a gringo b/c they were afraid of police
    SO it's still going down during the last trip it was kinda funny to see the chicas peek out of a door way and see the politir coming peek back and as soon as they passed runout the opposite way to thier next locations
    I'm back... Heading Back To Green #TurnUpTime

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to givengo440 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I'm here now and haven't noticed any issues over the past 2 days...but we'll see how tonight goes

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bronxbomber718 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bronxbomber718 View Post
    I'm here now and haven't noticed any issues over the past 2 days...but we'll see how tonight goes
    BX smack a few on the booty for me shit!

26. The Following User Says Thank You to givengo440 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 4,313 Times in 734 Posts

I was there all last week and this week. The strip has definately changed compared to the way it was. I can find only two positive things to say. I do know many of the girls and I offered them to come stay at my hotel if they didn't get any clients for the night. Two of my regulars were so afraid of being alone they came to my hotel after 1 am and stayed with me for free. Of course they did get the pesos for the moto in the morning.

If your negotiating skills are good and you are not known for paying high prices for these girls you can now offer many of these girls 500 to 1000 pesos for the night. They are so afraid of getting arrested that they will take you up on your offer.

The street has cleaned up, no pickpocketers, no chicas grabbing you as you walk the strip. I do miss the craziness of Pedro Clisante.

28. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to gmalet For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gmalet View Post
    I was there all last week and this week. The strip has definately changed compared to the way it was. I can find only two positive things to say. I do know many of the girls and I offered them to come stay at my hotel if they didn't get any clients for the night. Two of my regulars were so afraid of being alone they came to my hotel after 1 am and stayed with me for free. Of course they did get the pesos for the moto in the morning.

If your negotiating skills are good and you are not known for paying high prices
    for these girls you can now offer many of these girls 500 to 1000 pesos for the
    night. They are so afraid of getting arrested that they will take you up on your
    offer.

The street has cleaned up, no pickpocketers, no chicas grabbing you as you walk the strip. I do miss the craziness of Pedro Clisante.
    I did notice during my last trip (dam I wish I didn't love my blackberry with all my dam pics) that the pricing was lower then my previous trips. I had 3 freebies, well one cost me some perfume and panties, the other was because I knew the girl, and the last was my last night where I also knew the girl and she needed somewhere to stay. The other girls I had cost me 1500 pesos tops and that includes the girls I had at blackbeards.

I just enjoy just being there (DR) pussy or not. I spent a lot of my time during the day exploring outside the SU and learning more about the area/culture or at Rhumba as a few basketball guys (one who is a great friend of mine, now lives there) were in town that I knew. Also the owner is a Westchester guy like myself and a basketball guy who's family I have had dealings with in the past. My last trip barring the BS was actually pretty nice ISOC I am sorry I couldn't share it with you.

Funny story I started eating from the sandwich shop up from Don Antonio and the 24 HR food shack on the main highway heading towards Cabarete and one early morning I was in there at the same time as the National Police and some chicas. The officer I played ball with on previous trips I knew so I got my food and didn't recognize him at first and as I am leaving he says unless you take these girls I am going to arrest you gringo. I turned around like WTF and the whole placed just started laughing smh. Then he said you don't remember me and we went on from there.
    Last edited by givengo440; 09-24-2011 at 08:59 AM.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to givengo440 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 34,226 Times in 2,769 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gmalet View Post
    This is the only good thing about the cleanup IMO. I don't miss the grabbing and the pick pockets. It was hard to tell the difference between a chica trying to get your attention and a chica going for your wallet.

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to dquick For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dquick View Post
    This is the only good thing about the cleanup IMO. I don't miss the grabbing and the pick pockets. It was hard to tell the difference between a chica trying to get your attention and a chica going for your wallet.
    Shit everything is inmy front pocket so there is no question about where she is grabbing... Pocket (side on hip), Dick (Front and center)

34. The Following User Says Thank You to givengo440 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,936 Times in 6,484 Posts

I can't wait to get back, changes or no changes...Still better than dealing with BS at home...

36. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to hugrad95a For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I keep hearing all these " the sky is falling in Sosua" reports and it has always made me nervous before my trips. I have been there two times since the initial crackdown and I have not seen anything close to what is being described. I did see subtle changes such as very few chicas out during the day but nothing close to what has been described.

I am going in November and those reports are starting to come up again. And again I am nervous. But until they completely close Classico or Merengue....I will be heading to Sosua.

38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to damaja For This Useful Post:

ezsmile is offline Ten Year Member & Paid subscriber of I.S.O.C. & member of the Stash.
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,355 Times in 2,669 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DASBOOTY View Post
    It will prolly never come back to like it was in it's heyday!

Word is out now to any girls on the island-that were thinking about going there to earn money-that they will get their asses busted if they go.

And businesses have closed around town. PJs and the restaurant behind it are closed. I was told PJs closed temporarily because of the slow season, but now I think it closed because the economy of Sosúa is down......period.

And with the world economy looking like it is going into another downturn......it will prolly get worse in the Su.

I was in Sosua from August 27to september 4; PJ's was open. Maybe not as a 24 hour spot anymore i don't know, but definitely open. I did not eat there but I saw they had a breakfast special sign out, and customers were there eating.

40. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ezsmile For This Useful Post:

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information