Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: 09/2011 - Politur Still Arresting Chicas in Sosua.....

Thanks
    Thanked 2,526 Times in 648 Posts

Re: Politur Still Arresting Chicas in Sosua.....

Even though things sound kind of bad in Sosua, and it's not like it used to be, it's still 100% more exciting than where I live.

The only thing I miss about the USA, when I'm in Sosua, is the good food and riding my Harley....and that's about it!!!!!!!!!

And one other good thing about the US, I can leave my house for 6 weeks, and I don't have to worry about anybody breaking in. You can't really do that if you live in the DR......unless you live in a gated community.

If I ever moved to the DR, the only place I would live is in a gated community, because of the high amount of burglary that goes on there.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to FritoBandito For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Girls stage walkout at La Passion

Last night I was driving past La Passion and I saw about a dozen or so girls in front on the road and all the doors were closed. I assumed that this was the latest police raid as the police were out in force last night. I found out later that the girls all walked out because the owner was mis-treating them. Will be interesting to see how many girls will be in there tonight, but maybe this is a wake up call for the owner showing that he can't just do what he wants with the girls. A lot of lost revenue for a Friday night. I know that CMP was very busy last night!

I got this from DR1.........anybody hear anything about this?????????

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to FritoBandito For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,964 Times in 1,262 Posts

Thumbs Down Re: Girls stage walkout at La Passion

Quote Originally Posted by FritoBandito View Post
    Last night I was driving past La Passion and I saw about a dozen or so girls in front on the road and all the doors were closed. I assumed that this was the latest police raid as the police were out in force last night. I found out later that the girls all walked out because the owner was mis-treating them. Will be interesting to see how many girls will be in there tonight, but maybe this is a wake up call for the owner showing that he can't just do what he wants with the girls. A lot of lost revenue for a Friday night. I know that CMP was very busy last night!

Little good is said about Peter! A miserable MF You go girls

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Sidney For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,209 Times in 2,195 Posts

Re: Girls stage walkout at La Passion

Quote Originally Posted by FritoBandito View Post

WHAT??????
    I'm back... Heading Back To Green #TurnUpTime

8. The Following User Says Thank You to givengo440 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 7,762 Times in 1,628 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by elmudo View Post
    What news of the arrests nowadays? How Babette poli pussys been?
    Take it easy! The chicas are still gonna be there when you arrive.

It is like Robert 'numbers' said in an earlier post - the chicas are always there.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DASBOOTY For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 20,452 Times in 1,785 Posts

Just hit stateside. Had a fucking blast. Sosua was packed this week. Got in on a FRI and went through the weekend and into the next week. There were several crews that were of all ages. Crews of guys over 40-50, & 50-60 & even up to 65. Additionally, there were several seperate crews of cops on holiday and a couple of the .............."young" make it rain idiots were actually in my hotel. I spoke to them about it as nice as I could and they turned around and did the same stupid shit the next night even though a couple of security men were in their shit right on the spot.

Classicos was packed begining WED at midnight. The DJ finally got his shit together and played more top 20 house/hip-hop dance starting at 11:00PM. Same night he did something that I have never seen before. At about 2:30-3AM he played a combination of authentic Hatian/African Dance music. The hatian crowd went fucking wild and ruled the dance floor. It was like the scene from Coming to America with Eddie Murphy. I had a blast.

Plenty of chicas everywhere but yes there was a shitload of guys too. Held my ground on the pricing and the range was 1100-1500 Max. 3 repeats at the max price of price which included Toda La Noche. Heard several loud conversations during breakfast of "What she did" and "What I paid her." In most cases it was 2500 and up.

I just shut my mouth and listened because at the end of the day we know what you pay is between you and the girl and if you the monger are happy for what you received for the price paid, then pimp on. All I can say is I was never turned down for what I offered. I never approched those chicas that are known for starting at 4K because they are bombshells and trust me they are getting it everyweekend.

Came to the rescue of a chica that was in the process of getting arrested. Just spoke to the Politur and he gave me a wink and she was released in 3 hours. Came right to me in the club and was very appreciative later.
    Last edited by Shogun Warrior; 09-19-2011 at 06:57 PM.

12. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Shogun Warrior For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shogun Warrior View Post
    Just hit stateside. Had a fucking blast. Sosua was packed this week. Got in on a FRI and went through the weekend and into the next week. There were several crews of that were of all ages. Crews of guys over 55, several seperate crews of cops on holiday and................the "young" make it rain idiots were actually in my hotel. I spoke to them about it as nice as I could and they turned around and did the same stupid shit the next night even though a couple of security men were in their shit right on the spot.

Classicos was packed begining WED at midnight. The DJ finally got his shit together and played more top 20 house/hip-hop dance starting at 11:00PM. Same night he did something that I have never seen before. At about 2:30-3AM he played a combination of authentic Hatian/African Dance music. The hatian crowd went fucking wild and ruled the dance floor. It was like the scene from Coming to America with Eddie Murphy. I had a blast.

Plenty of chicas everywhere but yes there was a shitload of guys too. Held my ground on the pricing and the range was 1100-1500 Max. 3 repeats at the max price of price which included Toda La Noche. Heard several loud conversations during breakfast of "What she did" and "What I paid her." In most cases it was 2500 and up.

I just shut my mouth and listened because at the end of the day we know what you pay is between you and the girl and if you the monger are happy for what you received for the price paid, then pimp on. All I can say is I was never turned down for what I offered. I never approched those chicas that are known for starting at 4K because they are bombshells and trust me they are getting it everyweekend.
    Shogun Warrior he played hatian music and the crowd went crazy as well. One of my good associated down there is the big muscular dude Mike. From what I have gotten he is the leader or one of the leaders of the Hatian gang in Sosua (I introduced him to Robert when he first moved down there). Him and his crew go wild! He was telling me during my last trip that there is a lot of good hatian rap (yes I was very naive to think that there wasn't as Hip-Hop is world wide). I havre a friend in the group El Battalion I went to college with TYS I will introduce some of thier videos to the board.

As far as pricing you were right on! The chicas know that things are a rough and the pricing had dropped from my previous trip. Only difference was that I remember Classicos a few months ago got live on Wednesday night, but Thurs-Sun it was a zoo in there as many of the regs and newbies (chicas and gringos) arrived back in town to celebrate the weekend.

Glad to see you had a ball I am counting the weeks before I do a 4 day weekend in DR as well. Cheers sir
    Last edited by givengo440; 09-19-2011 at 09:07 AM. Reason: AS JD Said I Need To Proofread My Post

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to givengo440 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 34,226 Times in 2,769 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by damaja View Post
    I keep hearing all these " the sky is falling in Sosua" reports and it has always made me nervous before my trips. I have been there two times since the initial crackdown and I have not seen anything close to what is being described. I did see subtle changes such as very few chicas out during the day but nothing close to what has been described.

I am going in November and those reports are starting to come up again. And again I am nervous. But until they completely close Classico or Merengue....I will be heading to Sosua.
    I am pretty sure that the sky is NOT falling. I will be on the ground Wednesday and give an up to date account of the situation.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to dquick For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 51,253 Times in 7,381 Posts

Guys, I just returned home this past weekend from an 8 day trip to Sosua. While I did see the orange cones along the edge of the sidewalk (Latinos-Classicos side of the street), the politur presence was quite minimal. They were around in the evenings but just basically standing around and observing. I did not see any arrests or trucks pulling up and chicas randomly herded out of bars like I saw last June.

It was actually mellow with minimal drama in the street. And I have to say that I really did like the fact that the chicas in Merengue pretty much keep away from you unless you request them to come over to sit and talk/negotiate. I can't tell you how tiring it gets having to shoo away so many chicas you have no interest in while sitting there with a beer and just checking out the scene.

Now, you actually have a chance to relax, have a beer, enjoy the show solo or with your wing, and take your time on who you would like to share company with. No more hussle and flow attitude.

Come on down fellas and enjoy yourselves. Some of these changes are quite refreshing in my mind.

Oh...and don't worry about a lack of numbers. There are still more than enough chicas that need that milk money!

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Smooth View Post
    Guys, I just returned home this past weekend from an 8 day trip to Sosua. While I did see the orange cones along the edge of the sidewalk (Latinos-Classicos side of the street), the politur presence was quite minimal. They were around in the evenings but just basically standing around and observing. I did not see any arrests or trucks pulling up and chicas randomly herded out of bars like I saw last June.

It was actually mellow with minimal drama in the street. And I have to say that I really did like the fact that the chicas in Merengue pretty much keep away from you unless you request them to come over to sit and talk/negotiate. I can't tell you how tiring it gets having to shoo away so many chicas you have no interest in while sitting there with a beer and just checking out the scene.

Now, you actually have a chance to relax, have a beer, enjoy the show solo or
    with your wing, and take your time on who you would like to share company with.
    No more hussle and flow attitude.

Come on down fellas and enjoy yourselves. Some of these changes are quite
    refreshing in my mind.

Oh...and don't worry about a lack of numbers. There are still more than enough chicas that need that milk money!
    I spent a lot of time when I wasn't off the beaten path at Rhumba with Presidente after Presidente and them fab wings :-). It is more laid back and you can actually breath. I like the "New SU" if I can coin the phrase lol

19. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to givengo440 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

This is just my opinion, but when I am in Merengue club, I am there to do business with the chicas. I don't think it is a place to go to 'have a beer and relax'. It is a pure hooker bar.

If I want to have a beer and relax, I will go to Rumba bar or Hideaway Bar.

Nice update!

21. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DASBOOTY For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 51,253 Times in 7,381 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DASBOOTY View Post
    This is just my opinion, but when I am in Merengue club, I am there to do business with the chicas. I don't think it is a place to go to 'have a beer and relax'. It is a pure hooker bar.

If I want to have a beer and relax, I will go to Rumba bar or Hideaway Bar.

Nice update!
    I totally understand your way of thinking and no doubt, some guys are there to get in, get out and get going. I just prefer a more relaxed way of doing things. Besides, I enjoy taking in the whole scene while sitting there. Arguably, it might be the best seat in the house for nightly viewing.

BTW, I love hanging out at Rumba. That owner is doing something right as that place seems to have overtaken El Flow as the place to meet up among the monger crowd during the early evening hours. Plus, the little food vendor nextdoor has some absolutely delicious food if you have the late night munchies. My chica and I grabbed two orders of chicken (cooked two different ways) and two huge helpings of rice for 350 pesos total. We had 4 containers of stuff going back to the condo.

Didn't even bother with breakfast the next day.

23. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Mr. Smooth For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Where is Rhumba? How much they charge for beer?

25. The Following User Says Thank You to rockstar201184 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rockstar201184 View Post
    It's an ancient Dominican (Chinese) secret, huh? It's somewhere in Sosua....

Follow the yellow bricks in the road.........until you get to Calle Oz.........then ask for Senor Magico.....

We could tell you where it is, but then we'd have to kill you for knowing about a priviliged, top-secret place.......

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to FritoBandito For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 8,340 Times in 1,266 Posts

Across from El Flow, next to the Taxi stand. Can't miss the white columns, open setting, and the street side seating.
    “I don’t know the question, but sex is definitely the answer.”

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to steviewonder For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by steviewonder View Post
    Across from El Flow, next to the Taxi stand. Can't miss the white columns, open setting, and the street side seating.

Whaaaaat!!!!!!! Damn, another secret is lost and now Sosua is going straight down the tubes..........

...........Now I'll have to find another secret garden where I can pluck virgins from to deflower.............

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FritoBandito For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rockstar201184 View Post
    60 pesos for a (small) frosty cold beer.

You are welcome!

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DASBOOTY For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,787 Times in 526 Posts

Now, you actually have a chance to relax, have a beer, enjoy the show solo or with your wing, and take your time on who you would like to share company with. No more hussle and flow attitude.

Come on down fellas and enjoy yourselves. Some of these changes are quite refreshing in my mind.

this here is a beautiful and encouraging post. Thank you sir!

35. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to elmudo For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 35,868 Times in 4,610 Posts

Re: 09/2011 - Politur Still Arresting Chicas in Sosua.....

I didn't see any chicas arrested or having problems with politur this past week. Like Mr. Smooth said there was a police presence, but they were not messing with anything or anyone that we go there for.

37. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to el toro For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 34,226 Times in 2,769 Posts

Re: 09/2011 - Politur Still Arresting Chicas in Sosua.....

I have now been on PC the last two nights. Even though the Politur is out in force, THE POLITUR ARE NOT RANDOMLY ARRESTING CHICAS. I am sure some arrest are happening, but their are plenty of chicas inside all the bars at night. I have seen plenty of girls walking between places and have not been harrassed by the Politur as well. Now, I do know that chicas are hesitant to walk by themselves and there are not any chicas just hanging outside on the sidewalk. But the regular putas know the rules and are following them to avoid getting arrested.

The Politur are also monitoring the beach. If a girl is a know puta walking without a guy they will get arrested. I was walking with Yani, one of my regular putas, yesterday at the beach. She paused to talk a little trash, everytime she passed a Politur. The Politur just left her alone, because she was with a guy. (I just played stupid and acted like I did not understand the conversation between Yani and the Politur.)

39. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to dquick For This Useful Post:

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information