Thread: SD: I look for a small apartament with kitchen in the action.

Thanks

SD: I look for a small apartament with kitchen in the action.

Hola amigos, I read many post about hotels but very few about apartments. I look for a small apartament (1-2 rooms) with kitchen at an interesting area for mongering or close to the action. I like to get it for 10 days and spend no more than $50-$60.
    I thank you for some suggestions.

2. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Thanks
    Thanked 62,154 Times in 9,135 Posts

Re: SD: I look for a small apartament with kitchen in the action.

Quite a few apartahotels that probably will fill the bill, areas such as Gazcue or even the Zona Colonial, curious what time frame are you talking about.
    Why should I limit myself to only one woman when I can have as many women as I want?
    George Gershwin

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by yayow View Post
    areas such as Gazcue or even the Zona Colonial, curious what time frame are you talking about.
    Hola, I will reach SD the next month. I don't like an apartment inside hotels. Thanks for your news about Gazcue and Zona Colonial. I need a web site where is possible to book an apartment.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,369 Times in 366 Posts

You can try Santo Domingo apartments, www.santodomingo-apartments.com. They have two apartments in Gazque which are a block north of independencia and two blocks east of Maxima Gomez. They are about 5 blocks away from the big hotels and casas in the Pasteur - Independencia - Malecon area. They also have an apartment on the Malecon which is about two blocks west of Maxima Gomez. It's on the corner of Alma Mata and the Malecon. It's very close to a strip club, though I forget the name. It's either Foxys or the Doll house whichever one is down on that end. This apartment is great for chica watching as there are bus stops in front of and behind the building for the university. The apartments in Gazque are nice and I try to stay in them whenever I'm in town. The Gazque apartments have washing machines in the apartment and the apt on the Malecon has a communal washer and dryer on the floor.

You can also look at Rent in Domicana. They have quite a few apartments all over the city. haven't stayed in any of them as they seem to be full whenever I requested a room. Their website is http://rentindominicana.com/.

If they are full they will likely steer you to lincoln suites, http://www.lincolnsuite.com, which is located on Abrahim Lincoln a block north of Independencia. It is directly across from Hotel Santo Domingo. I've stayed here before. They too have nice apartments though they want a high security deposit. This place has a pool and a gym on the roof.

Hostal Marina Real, http://hostalmarinareal.com/, has nice rooms. It is located right outside of the colonial zone across the floating bridge. You make a left after you've crossed the bridge and it's on the other side of the street. You need a car for this one unless you want to wait for the hotel to call you a cab each time you leave.

Each of these have kitchens and safe parking.
    trEPP33

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to trEPP33 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by trEPP33 View Post
    www.santodomingo-apartments.com. They have two apartments in Gazque which are a block north of independencia and two blocks east of Maxima Gomez.
    You can also look at Rent in Domicana. They have quite a few apartments all over the city.
    trEPP33,
    wonderful post. In your opinion is better Gazque oe Malecon area for mongering semi-pro and no-pro girls? Some differences please?
    Thank you!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,369 Times in 366 Posts

Both are on the Malecon and I believe both are in Gazque, just a few blocks apart.

The apartments that I specifically listed as Gazque I believe are better for what you're looking for. They are only a few blocks walk from all the action of the casa's and hotels. These apartments are two blocks off the Malecon. There is a super market nearby and the Malecon movie center which is two blocks away. You don't need a car for either of these two apts (in same building. one on 3rd floor and other on 4th).

The apartment that is located on the Malecon is a bit further away from the action you are looking for though not far. Maybe a 15 - 20 minute walk or less than a 5 minute drive. This apartment is in the building next to the doll house. Behind the building is a dance club called Platinum. There you can find young non pro chica's. There is also a couple of outdoor bars and eateries where you can sit and watch the chica's going to and coming from the university.

In my opinion the Gazque apartments are better located for what you're looking for though if filled I would not hesitate staying in the other especially if I have a car.

Thanks

I'm sorry but I don't understand where The Genova stay precisely. Is it close to the action? I'd like to understand better. You tell me "They give you a key to the front door and you're all set" but every time but the first time only?
    Thanks

Several times I have stayed at The Genova which is right on the Conde next to Townsends ( Paco's). The rooms all have stoves and a fridge. Some have small stoves and fridges and others have full size. The price is $36.00 a night. All the rooms have air conditioning and cable tv. It's chica friendly as there's no front desk. They give you a key to the front door and you're all set. In spite of it's locating it's a quiet place. There is no web site and they don t take credit cards.

Thread Information