Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678

Thread: 09/2011 - Santiago just sucks

Thanks
    Thanked 34,226 Times in 2,769 Posts

Re: 09/2011 - Santiago just sucks

Quote Originally Posted by psriches View Post
    Is this a new policy?? I didn't have any problems with guest in December.
    I did question the guy at the desk. He said it was a new rule.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dquick For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 51,137 Times in 9,456 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dquick View Post
    I did question the guy at the desk. He said it was a new rule.
    Then i guess we have to take this hotel off our list of recommended hotels in Santiago. Alot of us have 4 or 5 different chicas come through during a stay.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to psriches For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,405 Times in 78,293 Posts

Then i guess we have to take this hotel off our list of recommended hotels in Santiago. Alot of us have 4 or 5 different chicas come through during a stay.
    Many more just have only one

You want access to trip reports?

Google Wallet

JDRent97@gmail.com

Thanks
    Thanked 16,394 Times in 2,280 Posts

Shame. Oh well. Now that I've finally found a short term apt rental with the amenities that I require, I don't do hotels anymore when in Santiago anyway.

Still, that's weird. Never been to a hotel in Santiago that charged extra for a guest. La Capital, yes. But never in Santiago.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DCIronman For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,469 Times in 224 Posts

They are probably charging pesos now because Vintage nightclub is located downstairs and I am sure that guys were bringing a ton of chicas to their room everynight for an after party.

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jcrew2020 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I was there this past week at Matum. I brought two girls back to my room, they never said anything to me. Maybe if it's just one or two girls they won't say anything, but also I was nice to the staff. Say "buenas tardes" when you pass by, etc etc. Como le va? todo bien? Shake their hands. Or another reason why you might have gotten charged is because your a gringo. Although they consider most of us gringos even if we're latinos coming from the united states.

I had some conversations with the staff, they all seemed friendly. I would personally go back.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to elchino For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by uncle ruckus View Post
    Why would you want that headache? The comemierda rich Dominican guys can keep their comemierda rich Dominican girls. The poor barrio girls are better in bed cause they have a goal that they're fucking towards.
    Rich girls have their pros and cons, poor girls have their pros and cons.

With rich girls you can be a little more sure they're not looking for a visa. Shit they're families probably own houses in Miami and they vacation in New York and Miami. They're often more educated, they probably know English, they could useful to get into certain social networks and make business contacts etc. They're gonna know people poor/middle class girls won't.

The cons for rich girls is probably that their gonna be high maintenance, and they might not be as old fashioned as the middle class or poor girls. A rich girl might not know how to cook, cause her family always had a helper in the house that does that, that's just one example. Rich girls might also be more feminist, but it will never compare to American feminists. Also when you hang with the rich crowd, they kinda don't want you to associate with the two other classes, they hang out with their people and in their spots and that's it. It's just the nature of the class society in latin america. This isn't just in DR by the way, it's just about every latin country.

Barrio/Poor girls might just want a Visa. Or for you to become her western union novio. She might know some shady people, or might live in a dangerous location. All things to consider. But then again, poor girls generally know their place when it comes to a relationship. they cook, they clean. You can tell a barrio girl "I'm going out!" and if asks where "don't worry about it!"... etc etc. There are some very nice barrio girls who will treat you like a king and will be very low maintenance.

I tend to not date either rich or poor girls, but go more towards the middle class girls. It takes time to find the places where each social class hangs out. But middle class girls, I think they have the best combination of traits from both social classes. That doesn't mean I would't date/bang a hot rich or poor girl if I thought she was worth the time.

To each his own, everyone is looking for something different.
    Last edited by elchino; 03-24-2012 at 10:10 PM.

13. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to elchino For This Useful Post:

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678

Thread Information