Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: 09/2011 - Santiago just sucks

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,379 Times in 7,663 Posts
    Haven't spent a lot of time there. In my opinion to fully take advantage of what's available you have to put in real time and have local connections. The town is not geared for the normal gringo in search of female companionship. Sadly to say (for some folks) I like our little beach town. When I leave LA, I want nothing to do with the big city. Also after 35 years of living in a coastal city I need the ocean within a short distance of where I am. Sosua fits that bill quite well.

Quote Originally Posted by yayow View Post
    By the way Sage, have you spent much time in Santiago, and if so, what are your impressions?

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to The Sage For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 16,394 Times in 2,280 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by yayow View Post
    Most guys on the site are interested in one thing, and they don't want to work to hard for that one thing, that is why Sosua is such a popular spot, if those guys go to Santiago I suspect their modus operandi wouldn't change that much, just give them a map where the casas are, massage parlors, street walkers and let them be, by the way if you are going into those places wearing shorts is fine, because they don't care how you dress, just what's in your wallet, takes all kind, some do want to get more involved in the culture and meet non- hooker type of females, what you guys are saying would be helpful to those types of guys, definitely the minority on the site.
    Thing is though, to really enjoy the Santiago p4p scene to the fullest, you're going to have to step away from the point and click joints. I mean there are casas, car washes, and street walkers. But that's generally not where you'll find the finest chicas in Santiago. To experience the best chicas Santiago has to offer, monger have to put in a little more work. Going out to regular spots where semi-pros mix in with regular folk. Making friends with the locals, who in turn, introduce you to semi-pros. You have to mingle and blend.

That's why you have to talk about things like wardrobe and social skills when discussing the p4p scene in Santiago. Because you'll miss out on so much quality toto if you ignore or don't appreciate these aspects of your game. IMO you can't discuss mongering in Santiago and not talk about these things.

I've lost count of how many times I've read about mongers who go to Santiago and only do the point and click spots. Or try to go out in the evenings in beach wear, and get denied entry to regular clubs. Then they come to the conclusion the p4p in Santiago isn't all that. Lol!

4. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to DCIronman For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Re: 09/2011 - Santiago just sucks

I've said this for years, if you want to travel from Sosua to STI and only do the casas then you should simply go to Crystals in POP. Talent for the most part is fairly equal and service for the normal gringo will be superior with Crystals takeout.

6. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to The Sage For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by The Sage View Post
    I've said this for years, if you want to travel from Sosua to STI and only do the casas then you should simply go to Crystals in POP. Talent for the most part is fairly equal and service for the normal gringo will be superior with Crystals takeout.
    Good advice. Because the chicas in the Santiago casas have very little patience or sympathy for gringos who can't speak spanish. You'll get stuck with the pendejo price from the get go.

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Don't forget about "the done and run".

Quote Originally Posted by DCIronman View Post
    Good advice. Because the chicas in the Santiago casas have very little patience or sympathy for gringos who can't speak spanish. You'll get stuck with the pendejo price from the get go.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The Sage For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Well to be fair, TLN from a Casa is more of a gringo thing. The casas in Santiago service mostly locals. And the locals generally don't do TLN. If they take the chica offsite, a local will take to one of the cabanas conveniently located nearby, bang her for a couple of hours, then send her either home or back to the Casa.

That's what the chicas are used to. So you have to make sure they know that you expect them to stay all night, if that's what you want. This gets easier closer to closing.

11. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to DCIronman For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,501 Times in 8,028 Posts

I would have to agree with this assessment.
    I've offended you.....goood

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to eastcoastallstar For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

yeah, do not expect that lovey dovey TLN shit like from Passion's.

The bitch will be like give your leche fool, I'm outta here.

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to eastcoastallstar For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,526 Times in 648 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DCIronman View Post
    I'm curious. Do you wear shorts to discos and dance clubs in your hometown? Cause I don't know of any nightclubs here in DC that will let you in wearing shorts.
    No, but then again I don't live in a tropical climate, either......the only place I know of that has a dress code in Sosua is Classicos....and no tank tops for men allowed......

I ain't used to the heat in the DR, I wonder how Dominicans wear pants during the day.....my balls would be swimming in a sea of sweat!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I guess they're used to the heat.....shit, anything below 70 degrees and you see them wearing winter coats!!!!!! Hahaha.....I'd like to show them a winter in the snowbelt of PA.........

P.S.
    I was wearing Rock Revival designer shorts when they turned me away....but shorts are shorts, I guess........

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to FritoBandito For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 33,954 Times in 10,160 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by eastcoastallstar View Post
    yeah, do not expect that lovey dovey TLN shit like from Passion's.

The bitch will be like give your leche fool, I'm outta here.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gdogg For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 31,542 Times in 5,678 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dquick View Post
    I was turned away from a Santiago club wearing jeans, tennis shoes and a nice t-shirt. I returned with a collar shirt, jeans and dress shoes. No problems. It may depend on the club, but dress like you would in a US city.
    This!!!

While you'd be hard-pressed to find ANY spot allowing shorts, as dquick stated, some spots aren't allowing sneakers and t-shirts either, and they don't give a fuck if your sneakers and t-shirt cost $150 EACH. You would do well to do some homework on whatever spot you're heading to .... oh, and don't think this only applies to guys. While on line at a disco in Santiago, a Dominicana in front of us got denied entrance. While her attire was Classico-appropriate, it obviously wasn't for this place. That shit was brutal to watch.
    Bitch you wasn't with me shootin' in the gym ...

21. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to JuanElGriego For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 89,168 Times in 10,927 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JuanElGriego View Post
    This!!!

While you'd be hard-pressed to find ANY spot allowing shorts, as dquick stated, some spots aren't allowing sneakers and t-shirts either, and they don't give a fuck if your sneakers and t-shirt cost $150 EACH. You would do well to do some homework on whatever spot you're heading to .... oh, and don't think this only applies to guys. While on line at a disco in Santiago, a Dominicana in front of us got denied entrance. While her attire was Classico-appropriate, it obviously wasn't for this place. That shit was brutal to watch.

Did you take her home and wipe away her tears?

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TNT72 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TNT72 View Post
    Did you take her home and wipe away her tears?
    If you saw the girls that were getting in the club compared to the one that got denied, they couldn't have paid you to get off the line and go console the chica.

25. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to JuanElGriego For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I know I'll catch some shit for this, but when I visited Santiago last April, I didn't think it was all that. In fact, I wanted to go back to Sosua after about 24 hours of being there.

Dress codes in discos, can't smoke in most of the bars there......seemed like that town had just too many rules.......

I like Sosua where I can smoke in just about every bar there and wear whatever I want to wear........I'll go to somewhere like Samana before I go back to Santiago......

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to FritoBandito For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Frito needs his own section too.

The TMDIF

Too Much Damn Information Frito

Quote Originally Posted by FritoBandito View Post
    No, but then again I don't live in a tropical climate, either......the only place I know of that has a dress code in Sosua is Classicos....and no tank tops for men allowed......

I ain't used to the heat in the DR, I wonder how Dominicans wear pants during the day.....my balls would be swimming in a sea of sweat!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I guess they're used to the heat.....shit, anything below 70 degrees and you see them wearing winter coats!!!!!! Hahaha.....I'd like to show them a winter in the snowbelt of PA.........

P.S.
    I was wearing Rock Revival designer shorts when they turned me away....but shorts are shorts, I guess........

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to eastcoastallstar For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I know I'll catch some shit for this, but when I visited Santiago last April, I didn't think it was all that. In fact, I wanted to go back to Sosua after about 24 hours of being there.

Dress codes in discos, can't smoke in most of the bars there......seemed like that town had just too many rules.......

I like Sosua where I can smoke in just about every bar there and wear whatever I want to wear........I'll go to somewhere like Samana before I go back to Santiago......
    No reason for you to "catch some shit".

You like what you like but you can like what you like without putting what someone else likes down in the process.

There's a difference between saying "i didn't enjoy such and such because it's not really my style/type of place, etc" and simply saying "that shit is wack, why would anyone go there" etc.

For example i could never spend a trip doing whorehouse runs in Medellin everyday, but i'm not gonna say "Medellin is wack, why would anyone go there" ... i simply say "it's not for me".

31. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to JuanElGriego For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Frito needs his own section too.

The TMDIF

Too Much Damn Information Frito
    Hey man, it's the truth, the whole truth and nothin' but the truth.......hehehe

When I take chicas back to my room, usually the first thing they say when they enter is: "Tu cuarto es muy frio!!!!!!"

What? I only have the AC turned up about halfway!

So I usually have to turn the AC down for them and then break out an extra sheet for them (because they're cold) and I'm sleeping in my underwear, with no sheets, and still sweating!!!!!!!!!!!!

33. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to FritoBandito For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JuanElGriego View Post
    No reason for you to "catch some shit".

You like what you like but you can like what you like without putting what someone else likes down in the process.

There's a difference between saying "i didn't enjoy such and such because it's not really my style/type of place, etc" and simply saying "that shit is wack, why would anyone go there" etc.

For example i could never spend a trip doing whorehouse runs in Medellin everyday, but i'm not gonna say "Medellin is wack, why would anyone go there" ... i simply say "it's not for me".
    Well, then I'll say Santiago ain't my kind of town (sorry, Frank S....) from what I experienced.....

Sosua/Cabarete/Samana is more my style......

Different strokes for different folks.......

35. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to FritoBandito For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Is that before or after you drop kick the bitch?

b4 I 4get there!

Hey man, it's the truth, the whole truth and nothin' but the truth.......hehehe

When I take chicas back to my room, usually the first thing they say when they enter is: "Tu cuarto es muy frio!!!!!!"

What? I only have the AC turned up about halfway!

So I usually have to turn the AC down for them and then break out an extra sheet for them (because they're cold) and I'm sleeping in my underwear, with no sheets, and still sweating!!!!!!!!!!!!

37. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to eastcoastallstar For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Is that before or after you drop kick the bitch?

b4 I 4get there!

Hopefully next trip I won't meet another one of Satan's daughters........

........if I do, I may have to lay my healing hands upon her to feel the power of the holy ghost (me) and Frito-cize her ass......

39. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to FritoBandito For This Useful Post:

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread Information