Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: 10/2011 - The ongoing Novela that is Sosúa (Current)

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,964 Times in 1,262 Posts

Smile Re: 10/2011 - The ongoing Novela that is Sosúa (Current)

A leading hotelier and i ''did'' sosua anoche. He is a chica magnet! Again I had to turn down the 2 big titted hotties due to the fukin gripe!

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Mad Re: 10/2011 - The ongoing Novela that is Sosúa (Current)

A secondary Haitiana favorita of mine was ''captured'' on the Playa. She presented a Passport and Visa. The Poli-Pussies sent her to prison. Finally, a few hours later, they took 1000 pesos from her and freed her. Where is Amnesty International? BTW, she asked me for no money.

4. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 20,452 Times in 1,785 Posts

Re: 10/2011 - The ongoing Novela that is Sosúa (Current)

Quote Originally Posted by Sidney View Post
    A secondary Haitiana favorita of mine was ''captured'' on the Playa. She presented a Passport and Visa. The Poli-Pussies sent her to prison. Finally, a few hours later, they took 1000 pesos from her and freed her. Where is Amnesty International? BTW, she asked me for no money.

Could this have been the Haitian with the long blonde hair? AKA Ashley. If so, she looks like she is being befriended by fat ass Anna. They were chatting it up in front of Rhumba shortly after her release. Anyway I am sure Ashley did in fact get arrested for fighting and released shortly thereafter.
    Last edited by Shogun Warrior; 07-31-2012 at 06:33 AM.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Shogun Warrior For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 20,452 Times in 1,785 Posts

Seems like the same ol same ol in Sosua. $100.00 ho's still looking for the suckers that fly in on Thursday and the town comes alive. Bargin shopping begins at 12:00 PM anyday. $1000.00 still gets the Short Time and 1500 is still good for TLN throughout. Low season in full effect. The $100.00 suckers are just that. Suckers in their own right that don't take the time to learn and or do not care. It's their money and you can't/won't tell them how to spend it. It truly DOES NOT EFFECT YOU IN YOUR PRICE. You have the knowledge and the strongest/smartest fare better in any market.

Rhumba and Classico's are going to have some stiff competition. The old Deputy Mayor, Willie has rented and expanded the building 45 degress to the left of Classicos on the corner. It is also across the street from Winner's Circle. He plans an open air patio. Disco in the building. Dual outdoor bars with Plasma screens everywhere. Grilled food is also possible. He plans on being done with this in the next 30-45 days in preperation for the upcoming high season.

Classico - Girls are not going up in mass as they all have to pay on anyday. Makes for better shopping downstairs. You can buy the ticket for 200 PESO and get a drink with no re-entry or BUY THE WRIST BRACLET FOR $200 PESO AND NO FREE DRINK AND COME AND GO ALL NIGHT. Smash Mode move guys. Downstairs Merenge Bar chicas will go for $1000 - $1200 everynight. They hate having to give up $200 PESO to climb those stairs and compete with 150 other chicas.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shogun Warrior View Post
    Could this have been the Haitian with the long blonde hair? AKA Ashley. If so she seem to being befriended by fat ass Anna. They seemed to be chatting it up in front of Rhumba shortly after her release. Anyway I am sure Ashley did in fact get arrested for fighting and released shortly thereafter.
    No, my little friend, Cattiana, that gives me a morning bbbj. She said about 10 others were imprisoned with her.

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Great intel!

Seems like the same ol same ol in Sosua. $100.00 ho's still looking for the suckers that fly in on Thursday and the town comes alive. Bargin shopping begins at 12:00 PM anyday. $1000.00 still gets the Short Time and 1500 is still good for TLN throughout. Low season in full effect. The $100.00 suckers are just that. Suckers in their own right that don't take the time to learn and or do not care. It's their money and you can't/won't tell them how to spend it. It truly DOES NOT EFFECT YOU IN YOUR PRICE. You have the knowledge and the strongest/smartest fare better in any market.

Rhumba and Classico's are going to have some stiff competition. The old Deputy Mayor, Willie has rented and expanded the building 45 degress to the left of Classicos on the corner. It is also across the street from Winner's Circle. He plans an open air patio. Disco in the building. Dual outdoor bars with Plasma screens everywhere. Grilled food is also possible. He plans on being done with this in the next 30-45 days in preperation for the upcoming high season.

Classico - Girls are not going up in mass as they all have to pay on anyday. Makes for better shopping downstairs. You can buy the ticket for 200 PESO and get a drink with no re-entry or BUY THE WRIST BRACLET FOR $200 PESO AND NO FREE DRINK AND COME AND GO ALL NIGHT. Smash Mode move guys. Downstairs Merenge Bar chicas will go for $1000 - $1200 everynight. They hate having to give up $200 PESO to climb those stairs and compete with 150 other chicas.

11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Robocock For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 49,149 Times in 7,404 Posts

You can buy the ticket for 200 PESO and get a drink with no re-entry or BUY THE WRIST BRACLET FOR $200 PESO AND NO FREE DRINK AND COME AND GO ALL NIGHT.
    geez when mi was there......I paid $100 Peso and got a free drink and could come and go all night
    IMHO.......$200 Peso is way to much for that dump and didn't even think the drinks were any bargain either
    you guys are really getting short changed with that Classico's in Sosua...it's same old.....same old....and boring

13. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to SeaWeed For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 35,868 Times in 4,610 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SeaWeed View Post
    geez when mi was there......I paid $100 Peso and got a free drink and could come and go all night
    IMHO.......$200 Peso is way to much for that dump and didn't even think the drinks were any bargain either
    you guys are really getting short changed with that Classico's in Sosua...it's same old.....same old....and boring
    It was $100 pesos when I started going in 2008, but $200 pesos is still only $5 and change in US, most of us pay way more than that for anywhere in the US that there is a covercharge and pay for every drink and they're usually over $5. Also, in Sosua it's the only place that has that true club kind of ambiance. To put it another way, when I first ever walked in, I felt like I was in a NY or DC night club except I was the one being pursued and 85% of the women were doable in my eyes (that number is lower now though).

Are there any other places close to the action where there's a dance floor full of chicas and a wall full of chicas at the same time on a good night?

15. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to el toro For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 51,266 Times in 7,383 Posts

It depends on what your intentions/motivations are and how late you want to stay out. If you want the club ambiance, feel like dancing with a chica, enjoy the music being played, and grabbing someone to bring back to the room, then Classicos would be the spot.

If you have designs on simply meeting someone you vibe with, maybe having a drink or two, some small talk, then off to the love den.... you never have to bother with going upstairs. I didn't at all this past trip and to be honest, I think I have only gone up there maybe a time or two on just half my visits.

Toro, I really preferred Batey in BC for the club atmosphere over Classicos. And now with this new "club" being expanded across the street giving Classicos some competition for dinero, and being ready to go by the time of my next trip, it should hopefully make for a better nightlife environment.

But...if all I did was hang out in Rumba and Bar Central with the occasional drop in to Coaches Corner and WC for a drink or three, I would be good.

Plenty of action out there in those joints to satisfy myself!

17. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Mr. Smooth For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Clap Re: 10/2011 - The ongoing Novela that is Sosúa (Current)

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Smooth View Post
    It depends on what your intentions/motivations are and how late you want to stay out. If you want the club ambiance, feel like dancing with a chica, enjoy the music being played, and grabbing someone to bring back to the room, then Classicos would be the spot.

If you have designs on simply meeting someone you vibe with, maybe having a drink or two, some small talk, then off to the love den.... you never have to bother with going upstairs. I didn't at all this past trip and to be honest, I think I have only gone up there maybe a time or two on just half my visits.

Toro, I really preferred Batey in BC for the club atmosphere over Classicos. And now with this new "club" being expanded across the street giving Classicos some competition for dinero, and being ready to go by the time of my next trip, it should hopefully make for a better nightlife environment.

But...if all I did was hang out in Rumba and Bar Central with the occasional drop in to Coaches Corner and WC for a drink or three, I would be good.

Plenty of action out there in those joints to satisfy myself!
    If you want action: Hang with Mr Smooth and Irie = 2 ''chica magnets'' !

19. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 35,868 Times in 4,610 Posts

I believe that to be true in both cases. Mr Smooth--how you say--earned his name.

I feel like a Sosua trip isn't complete if I don't at least go up into Classico's once or twice. However, I do agree if you're just trying to find a chica, talk over a drink or two, and then give her some Toro-tration, there are much better spots where you can get a good look at them and talk to them.

21. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to el toro For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 164,725 Times in 30,459 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by el toro View Post
    I believe that to be true in both cases. Mr Smooth--how you say--earned his name.

I feel like a Sosua trip isn't complete if I don't at least go up into Classico's once or twice. However, I do agree if you're just trying to find a chica, talk over a drink or two, and then give her some Toro-tration, there are much better spots where you can get a good look at them and talk to them.
    i guess i have never had complete trip as the last 6 or more trips i have NEVER stepped into classicos or had the desire to do so

i guess i am not a dance typaguy
    you only live once, but if you live it right once is enough

23. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to whynotme For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 114,003 Times in 10,353 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by whynotme View Post
    i guess i have never had complete trip as the last 6 or more trips i have NEVER stepped into classicos or had the desire to do so

i guess i am not a dance typaguy
    Its funny because two of my last three trips I didn't even think of climbing those stairs. The only reason I did this last trip was because I was rolling with a good crew, we were having fun, and that's what they wanted to do.

Im getting much more into some of the out of the way joints. Have to spread the wealth around Sosua a little bit.

25. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Irie For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Are you still holding that situation over my head?????

She just kept saying she liked my cologne I like to think I got so fortunate because of the company I was keeping.

27. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Irie For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 51,266 Times in 7,383 Posts

Yeah....ok Sid. Whatever you say. I kept telling you that when you were calling me a "chica magnet" at the Embassy, I was simply trying to gleem on to your overflow as your cup runneth over. As I'm sure it usually does.

But thanks for the props. You and el toro know how to make a guys Sunday afternoon!

29. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mr. Smooth For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Smooth View Post
    Yeah....ok Sid. Whatever you say. I kept telling you that when you were calling me a "chica magnet" at the Embassy, I was simply trying to gleem on to your overflow as your cup runneth over. As I'm sure it usually does.

But thanks for the props. You and el toro know how to make a guys Sunday afternoon!
    Don't be so modest.......although Sidney does need assistance at times!

I seem to recall a night towards the end of your trip. We were at BC and your copilot seat never had a chance to get tepid. Every time I turned around, there was a new face sitting there ready to take the controls from you!.........or for you!

31. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Irie For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Is it still flooded in Sosua? I plan on being there from Aug 10 - 19. I'm flying into Santo Domingo late on the 8th, and will leave from there on the 10th. Just a newb trying to get some intel. I've been reading and researching the threads, but I still feel as though I have a lot to learn.

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mrgambino For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 89,168 Times in 10,927 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mrgambino View Post
    Is it still flooded in Sosua? I plan on being there from Aug 10 - 19. I'm flying into Santo Domingo late on the 8th, and will leave from there on the 10th. Just a newb trying to get some intel. I've been reading and researching the threads, but I still feel as though I have a lot to learn.
    You really need to pay for access to Trip Reports. That will pay off ten fold for you.

35. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TNT72 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 84,377 Times in 13,906 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mrgambino View Post
    It is slowly going down. Rescue efforts are continuing in the higher elevation barrios, but the lower elevation homes have been written off as lost.

The Red Cross continues to coordinate famine/disease control efforts. As it stands now, the outlook is grim. The fear of communicable disease is constantly in the back of everyone's mind, and any and all efforts to make sure everyone covers up to avoid catching anything are high recommended.

There's no telling if the streets will be passable once the flood waters subside.

Heavy debris has been a continuous hazard for rescue efforts, and the recent loss of two rescuers that were sucked into the Rhumba trench last week was a somber reminder of just how dangerous it is. They were remembered in a poolside service at the FOD hotel over the weekend, where a lot of the rescue workers are staying, and honored with a garden hose salute..

If you are a person with a weak stomach, you may want to rethink your plans to visit the disaster area.

Visit the US Consulate website for further information.
    If you think it's love try not paying in the morning..

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many."

37. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to MrHappy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 6,100 Times in 549 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MrHappy View Post
    It is slowly going down. Rescue efforts are continuing in the higher elevation barrios, but the lower elevation homes have been written off as lost.

The Red Cross continues to coordinate famine/disease control efforts. As it stands now, the outlook is grim. The fear of communicable disease is constantly in the back of everyone's mind, and any and all efforts to make sure everyone covers up to avoid catching anything are high recommended.

There's no telling if the streets will be passable once the flood waters subside.

Heavy debris has been a continuous hazard for rescue efforts, and the recent loss of two rescuers that were sucked into the Rhumba trench last week was a somber reminder of just how dangerous it is. They were remembered in a poolside service at the FOD hotel over the weekend, where a lot of the rescue workers are staying, and honored with a garden hose salute..

If you are a person with a weak stomach, you may want to rethink your plans to visit the disaster area.

Visit the US Consulate website for further information.

Sr Felitz , Do you know where I might be able to send a donation ? or would it be better to make it person next trip ? (not familiar with the location of the consulate) .. LMAO
    You can't shake a hooker tree and expect housewives to fall out !!!!!

39. The Following User Says Thank You to gulfmariner For This Useful Post:

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread Information