Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast

Thread: 10/2011 - The ongoing Novela that is Sosúa (Current)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,340 Times in 1,266 Posts

Re: Where can I send my resume?

Quote Originally Posted by No Worries View Post
    Sounds like being a border guard is the best job on the island!!! I am sure they must get offered pussy and money all day long from the girls trying to sneak back over the border.
    $$$$$ is the only payment as there is a long line of top officials waiting for their cut.
    “I don’t know the question, but sex is definitely the answer.”

2. The Following User Says Thank You to steviewonder For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,833 Times in 279 Posts

Cool Re: 10/2011 - The ongoing Novela that is Sosúa (Current)

Quote Originally Posted by sopranostingray View Post
    Just so you guys know, the roundup of Haitians last week wasn't just in Sosua, but Province wide. The word was out early in the day and many Haitian owned salons closed there doors and the girls went home early. Still many many around so don't start a big panic like many did last year.
    I was in Sosua last Friday and saw lots of Haitian chicas who had returned on Wednesday and Thursday to Sosua. Some I talked to just shrugged it off as a few days vacation but a few others I know stayed home in Monte Llama and Charimico. There was a noticeable police presents on the street but they were not bothering any of the chicas.

We stopped in Passions and one of my good chica friends told me no police came in there the Friday before. The next bar down the street had police come in and took two Haitian chicas out of there. Peter has good connections I suspect.

One Canadian with me decided he wanted to walk back to the strip area and had his pocket picked by a real ugly Dominican chica. That's the only way she can get pesos I suppose. But that's who the police should be on the look out for.

No panic, business as usual in another week.

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,842 Times in 8,288 Posts

Re: 10/2011 - The ongoing Novela that is Sosúa (Current)

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Smooth View Post
    I know weyland posted some time back about spots in PP where there are Haitianas available. Are they still around? Since he has been pretty quiet on that subject recently, maybe he really is "retired" from that scene. Julie must be keeping a happy home.
    Yes, I have retired and, yes, I got lucky with Julie. I only go out occasionally to meet visiting mongers and am usually available to show newbies what there is to see in Pto Pta (not a lot these days).

It is not that easy for Haitians to get jobs as labor laws, quite rightly, say that employers must offer jobs to Dominicans first. So Haitians either get jobs that Dominicans don't want or work for "black economy" places that don't pay taxes and don't respect any employee rights such as minimum pay, severance pay, etc.

Putas can make double hooking in Sosúa than elsewhere, more mongers and more of them suckers paying over the odds, so they probably consider it is worth risking a 4000 peso round trip back home every now and then provided it doesn't happen too often.

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,964 Times in 1,262 Posts

Clap Re: 10/2011 - The ongoing Novela that is Sosúa (Current)

Great positive news, the Poli-Pussies are imprisoning an occasional Dominican. Soon Sosua will be clean for families and Russians!

Thanks
    Thanked 3,134 Times in 303 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sidney View Post
    Great positive news, the Poli-Pussies are imprisoning an occasional Dominican. Soon Sosua will be clean for families and Russians!
    Sidney, please move away or stop posting bullshit on this board. You are the one trying to ruin Sosua, not the politur. What is your point with all you posts anyway?

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,713 Times in 9,684 Posts

Hey Ray, I found a spot that has SMELT, lots and lots and lots of them....
    They so crunchy and delish....

8. The Following User Says Thank You to JD426 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Cool Re: 10/2011 - The ongoing Novela that is Sosúa (Current)

Sidney, please move away or stop posting bullshit on this board. You are the one trying to ruin Sosua, not the politur. What is your point with all you posts anyway?
    If the truth bothers you, then maybe you should move away! How could you surmise that this is bullshit? I witnessed a Dominican(chulo, pimp, drug dealer, tourist suk-up) taken away. He was released pronto by the chief Why? Duh! Anoche, a Canadian friend related to me that his Dominicana gfe was imprisoned as she returned from a legit errand ! BTW, if you haven't heard, ''they'' want to change Sosua to another Punta Cana! And Russian money may be behind it. Also, if you didn't know, there has been an intermittent round-up of Haitians, since 12/03/2010. Sorry to offend your sensitive mind, SO-RAY. Wise up or move on!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 40,590 Times in 5,066 Posts

If the truth bothers you, then maybe you should move away! How could you surmise that this is bullshit? I witnessed a Dominican(chulo, pimp, drug dealer, tourist suk-up) taken away. He was released pronto by the chief Why? Duh! Anoche, a Canadian friend related to me that his Dominicana gfe was imprisoned as she returned from a legit errand ! BTW, if you haven't heard, ''they'' want to change Sosua to another Punta Cana! And Russian money may be behind it. Also, if you didn't know, there has been an intermittent round-up of Haitians, since 12/03/2010. Sorry to offend your sensitive mind, SO-RAY. Wise up or move on!
    Punta Cana/Bavaro has about 30-35 miles of crystal waters and white sand beaches. Sosua has about a half a mile in a small crescent cove.

If they think they can turn Sosua into another Punta Cana... LO fucking L. They are either on some serious mind-altering drugs or they're just trying to swindle some (not particularly bright) investors out of a couple hundred million.

If they're lucky then maybe they could turn Sosua into a smaller Boca Chica. Oh shit, it already is.
    Last edited by deezl; 02-23-2012 at 06:51 PM.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to deezl For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 49,149 Times in 7,404 Posts

there is no question there is some big money behind the current mayor and her administration......
    so they push for what they want and do it with the help of the politur...which has been almost a year and half now.....
    and they have been effective ridding Sosua of a lot of the criminal element, illegal immigrants and Prostitution in Sosua......
    to say things are great for mongering in Sosua would be unfounded....either that or you are totally blind to what's going on there

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SeaWeed For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,134 Times in 303 Posts

I think you've finally lost it. You keep witnessing things that nobody else does. Why don't you tell me who "THEY" are. You keep talking about the mayor, but the Haitian sweeps are nation wide, not just Sosua. Is the mayor blowing Lionel to get him to do these sweeps?

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sopranostingray For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Mad Re: 10/2011 - The ongoing Novela that is Sosúa (Current)

I think you've finally lost it. You keep witnessing things that nobody else does. Why don't you tell me who "THEY" are. You keep talking about the mayor, but the Haitian sweeps are nation wide, not just Sosua. Is the mayor blowing Lionel to get him to do these sweeps?
    No, I haven't lost it. Your post is a strong indication that you have ''lost it''! or are in denial!

Thanks
    Thanked 6,553 Times in 1,889 Posts

This has been reported over and over and over since the end of 2010. The only reason you don't see it as much is because it's become common place and doesn't really "shock" the way it used to. I'm inclined to believe someone that is there EVERY SINGLE DAY in the middle of everything that's happening as opposed to someone that is there a few times on vacation sniffing out pussy. You run CC don't you? Are you saying you haven't seen this at all? Just curious because I can't recall two ex-pats disagreeing on an issue like this before.
    "The Royal Penis is Clean Your Majesty"

"No cushion for the pushin, no peso for the queso"

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to princepointe For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

THEY ARREST CHICAS AND LET THEM OUT THE NEXT DAY...WHO GAF ANYWAY...I AINT TRYING TO REVAMP THE SYSTEM...AS FAR AS SOSUA DEAD...I WAS THERE FOR SUPERBOWL WEEKEND AND WEEK...OMG I NEVER SEEN ANYTHING LIKE IT...TRULLY AAAAAAAAMAZING.

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Andy For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DADDYRN View Post
    THEY ARREST CHICAS AND LET THEM OUT THE NEXT DAY...WHO GAF ANYWAY...I AINT TRYING TO REVAMP THE SYSTEM...AS FAR AS SOSUA DEAD...I WAS THERE FOR SUPERBOWL WEEKEND AND WEEK...OMG I NEVER SEEN ANYTHING LIKE IT...TRULLY AAAAAAAAMAZING.
    uhhhh yeahhhhh. A bit too much coffee this morning my friend? lol

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to princepointe For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,713 Times in 9,684 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by princepointe View Post
    uhhhh yeahhhhh. A bit too much coffee this morning my friend? lol
    I was almost gonna get a puppy this Spring, cuz i miss my doggie who passed, but im having second thoughts now.
    LOL

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JD426 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 53,118 Times in 6,021 Posts

I think the "Novela" is in these threads lately rather than Sosua! For a bunch of guys who get laid aLOT many here sure are on edge!!!

27. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to tarzan For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tarzan View Post
    I think the "Novela" is in these threads lately rather than Sosua! For a bunch of guys who get laid aLOT many here sure are on edge!!!
    yeah. gotta remember that for us it's a vacation. for them it's real life. things like crackdowns and scams affect them differently than it does us.

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to princepointe For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 53,118 Times in 6,021 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by princepointe View Post
    yeah. gotta remember that for us it's a vacation. for them it's real life. things like crackdowns and scams affect them differently than it does us.
    I was referring to members at each others throats regularly.

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to tarzan For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I was referring to members at each others throats regularly.
    oh shit. Welcome to ISOC newb. lol

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to princepointe For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,379 Times in 7,663 Posts

They're doing a lot of fucking, but they aren't getting any love. It's not the sex that mellows cats out. There are pathologically agressive guys that are fucking all the time. No, what mellows you out is the love and affection.

35. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to The Sage For This Useful Post:

Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast

Thread Information