Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 613141516

Thread: 10/2011 - The ongoing Novela that is Sosúa (Current)

Thanks

Re: 10/2011 - The ongoing Novela that is Sosúa (Current)

Quote Originally Posted by el toro View Post
    Agreed! I was watching this thinking it may be a good video to refer a few friends to that are considering DR for the first time, but it's painful to watch for the amount of info provided.
    I used the slider to pick up the few nuggets that were there...thanks all the same!
    En la tierra de los ciegos, el tuerto es rey.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to staratio For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,920 Times in 2,853 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sidney View Post
    I returned from N.A. 20 days ago. I have witnessed no Haitian arrests in 20 days.
    I heard the Swat Team is staging behind Town Hall as we speak.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to eldorob For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,964 Times in 1,262 Posts

Mad - Friday night. 9pm, the Poli-Pussies and Natl. Puke make massive attack!

Armies of these vermin invade Latinos and Bar Central capturing Haitians and a couple of DR men. Then invade D'Latin's while bl0cking exits. Soon, Wily appears and the vermin leave. I was afraid of being arrested and left pronto!

6. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 29,784 Times in 2,952 Posts

Re: - Friday night. 9pm, the Poli-Pussies and Natl. Puke make massive attack!

Quote Originally Posted by Sidney View Post
    Armies of these vermin invade Latinos and Bar Central capturing Haitians and a couple of DR men. Then invade D'Latin's while bl0cking exits. Soon, Wily appears and the vermin leave. I was afraid of being arrested and left pronto!
    Sid, they didn't bother you did they? There is a very good reason for this police action.

The Haitian leader of the gang responsible for a lot of home invasions and shootings this year, including the recent murder in Panorama Village, is back in the area from Haiti after recovering from his wounds.

The police believe he is again active and probably responsible for a shooting on Weds night in a gated community and possibly is the cunt who shot a friend of mine in Cabarete on Thursday night.

Expect more police action until they get him.

Thanks
    Thanked 22,235 Times in 2,615 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by WickedWillie View Post
    Sid, they didn't bother you did they? There is a very good reason for this police action.

The Haitian leader of the gang responsible for a lot of home invasions and shootings this year, including the recent murder in Panorama Village, is back in the area from Haiti after recovering from his wounds.

The police believe he is again active and probably responsible for a shooting on Weds night in a gated community and possibly is the cunt who shot a friend of mine in Cabarete on Thursday night.

Which friend? Do I know him? What happened?

9. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to jose1234 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 29,784 Times in 2,952 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ohmmmm View Post
    Which friend? Do I know him? What happened?
    http://www.detrasdelrumor.com/index....nces-en-procab

11. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to WickedWillie For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Mad Re: - Friday night. 9pm, the Poli-Pussies and Natl. Puke make massive attack!

No they didn't bother me, but I was scared shitless. They seemed to be after Haitianas. They searched and took away 2 Dom. Rep. hombres. These fuckers were real bullies ad looking for trouble !

13. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,713 Times in 9,684 Posts

Let the National Police do their JOBS...Its not like they are spraying the STRIP on PC with Bullets.. THEN you would have reason to be pissed off.
    so if they round up a few extra people, who cares.. You rather get Shot ??
    Let them do their thing.
    why you say they are BULLIES ?? Did they Strongarm you or any other GRINGOS ??
    i highly doubt that.

Sid, you had the same attitude with TSA people. and thats here in the USA.
    fuck them too, just SMILE at them,and keep moving and you wont be affected morethan 2 minutes of your life.
    If you put on a SOUR PUSS, sure then they fonna fuck with. They will not fuck with you if you smile like you appreciate them being there.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Rolleyes Re: 10/2011 - The ongoing Novela that is Sosúa (Current)

Quote Originally Posted by JudgeSmails View Post
    Let the National Police do their JOBS...Its not like they are spraying the STRIP on PC with Bullets.. THEN you would have reason to be pissed off.
    so if they round up a few extra people, who cares.. You rather get Shot ??
    Let them do their thing.
    why you say they are BULLIES ?? Did they Strongarm you or any other GRINGOS ??
    i highly doubt that.

Sid, you had the same attitude with TSA people. and thats here in the USA.
    fuck them too, just SMILE at them,and keep moving and you wont be affected morethan 2 minutes of your life.
    If you put on a SOUR PUSS, sure then they fonna fuck with. They will not fuck with you if you smile like you appreciate them being there.
    Great advice! Your wanna be son, Sid !

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 31,159 Times in 5,854 Posts

Let them Put a reward on his head. WANTED

How much a reward is enough?
    ‘Forbear to judge, for we are sinners all’

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to questner For This Useful Post:

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 613141516

Thread Information