Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Thread: 10/2011 - The ongoing Novela that is Sosúa (Current)

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 84,372 Times in 13,905 Posts

Re: 07/2011 - The ongoing Novela that is Sosúa (Current Info 2011)

Quote Originally Posted by Sidney View Post
    Stomach this , then puke. The Poli-Pussies just jailed a ''regular'' and her friend with a baby! The vermin have no ethics. Fukin low-life! 5pm

OMG!!!! That's terrible!!! How could they do something like that????

Why, that's just criminal.

What were the charges? Were they pimping the baby?? That would be horrible!!!
    If you think it's love try not paying in the morning..

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many."

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MrHappy For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,964 Times in 1,262 Posts

Thumbs Down Re: 07/2011 - The ongoing Novela that is Sosúa (Current Info 2011)

Quote Originally Posted by eastcoastallstar View Post
    That sux Dude...Go Bail her out
    She bailed them out for 2500 pesos! But, now we know for sure that the Poli-Pussies are ''on the take'' again!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Re: 11/2011 - The ongoing Novela that is Sosúa (Current)eed

Hi all,

I was there until last Wednesday and the police is there to arrest some of the girls.
    When sitting there I could see that they are getting some girls walking around the bars, but do not worry there are much more girls then men and what the police right now do is normal business, they are arresting some of the girls and putting them for a night into jail, one day the police does this more than on other days

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to dirk1970 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 7,762 Times in 1,628 Posts

I just got back from a couple of weeks in Sosúa. Was pretty slow in town. Not many tourists. Most bars on PC empty in the early part of the day. Everybody seems to be waiting for the so-called 'high season' to start in December for business to pick up.

I saw plenty of chicas walking along Pedro Clisante during the afternoon looking to make pesos but not too many guys. Saw a lot of the usual faces-such as Diosiris, the cokehead Yani and her buddies-but also a lot of hotties I have never seen before.

Also, further down PC in the area by 4 Roses and Domino bars saw lots of hot chicas passing by starting at around 4:00pm.

Streetwalkers, massage salon chicas and barmaids were achin' to make pesos, but not much takers. A real buyers market.

As an example, I got a pretty barmaid for a TLN. I asked her how much and she replied "whatever I wanted to give her would be fine", I offered 2000 pesos and she was happy with that.
    Last edited by DASBOOTY; 11-22-2011 at 08:39 PM. Reason: wording

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,713 Times in 9,684 Posts

I hate you Canadians and how casually a "couple weeks" vacation rolls off your tongues ...

but seriously , glad you had a good time and ample selection.
    Hows your spanish coming along ?

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to JD426 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

My first time in Sosua and week one is over. four chicas (two 20something and 2 30something). One haitian and three dominicanas. I met the haitian at a fruitstand and she had drama issues and dropped day2. Met one in classicos 2nd night and she ended up being a total waist. Looks were great, but performance was nonexistent. She expected me to do all the work. I wish I had met Robert a day sooner because a bit of advice he gave would have been perfect. He told me look for the chicas with low heeled shoes and stay away from the high heeled ones-this nonperformer was a high heel one -I recommend staying away from the two aforementioned (much more trouble than they are worth). I have pictures of both, but will not post here. Th next two were dominicanas from villages-one from the cabarete/sabanete area and one from Santiago area. These were the 30 something and I met these two online before I arrived. One from badoo and one tagged. The best was from Santiago-badoo. She was outstanding in performance, but she had a cesearean and it showed. No problem for me because she was just great to be around. She was the only one who did not help herself to looking into my fridge and looking for things like chocolate the other three wanted for their children. If the one from Santiago is a typical chica from there-I must go there. Again attitude/performance is more important to me than perfect looks and no or minimal substance. Each of the three Sosua chicas wanted thousands (3-5) for their family problems/unpaid rent blah, blah, blah. I am sure you have heard many of the typical reasons they needed help. From mother needing diabetes medication to child needing computer for school or needing a new cell phone-they are history fast with such requests and I don't buy because I am no sucker. Since the one from cabarete was doing my laundry and cooking me some meals, I gave her some money, but I want to be free here so one weeks worth of laundry is all I want from her. I just cant say enough positive stuff about the one from Santiago. Did not ask for anything other than fried chicken and plaintains from pico pollo chicken place in sosua-no problem 150 for chicken for her anytime. Also, she was happy with drinking water and iced tea. she drank some brugal straight with me only because I was drinking it. I switched to tea and then she drank tea-no high maintenance and she is bi with a 23 year old neighbor in santiago. she asked me if I would like her and her girlfriend. Does she need to ask?If her girlfriend is anything like her in performance, this may be my last post since it may kill me, but what a way to go guys. As we walked to pico pollo for her chicken, we stopped at cmp because she has a girlfriend there from puerto plata and wanted to introduce in case I was interested in a threesome with her. I will take a 23 year old from the outskirts of santiago anyday over a woman who looked a little worn out anyday. I was introduced to two more at cmp. Chili looks hot, tall and light skinned if your into that and another that took me for a tour and offered services and guaranteed me best service after telling her I am already taken care of. My chica came back to the pool area to find me with this cmp girl as she is showing me her tattoos on her ass-very nice, but as I said I was already taken care of. My chica quickly took me out of the club realizing it was a mistake to bring me there. CMP was empty, except for personnel working. The girls working told my chica there was no business and they were depressed about it. The santiago chica didnt even ask for the money for the bus trip to and from santiago. I paid for her motoconcho rountrip to bus station and she paid 380 for roundtrip santiago sosua. she arrived late, but it was raining heavily and the buses do get slowed down so I am not complaining since she did all the traveling. Enough for now. Really a pleasure to meet Robert and I believe DR Cowboy who was also there at blackbox-Regardless of what others say, they are gentlemen. Streets are pretty barren in sosua, but I have spent most of my time doing indoor activities. I developed blisters on my feet after walking many kilometers including about five from sosua to thai chili at mulatta which is a great thai restaurant considering its the DR. 300 pesos back to sosua with taxi from the restaurant at night. Dont walk from there back to sosua at night-seems dangerous with almost no lighting along the road enough for now- caio

Thanks

I just got back from Sosua. This was the first time I was there since before the crackdown and it is better than before the crackdown. I was there for 4 days and there was virtually no police presence. The politur drove by, but never stopped or got out.

There were also findable chicas all day and the action on the strip picks up at 4 on both sides and just keeps on going. Sosua is back.

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,404 Times in 78,293 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dirk1970 View Post
    Hi all,

I was there until last Wednesday and the police is there to arrest some of the girls.
    When sitting there I could see that they are getting some girls walking around the bars, but do not worry there are much more girls then men and what the police right now do is normal business, they are arresting some of the girls and putting them for a night into jail, one day the police does this more than on other days

Welcome to the discussion.

You want access to trip reports?

Google Wallet

JDRent97@gmail.com

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jd426 View Post
    I hate you Canadians and how casually a "couple weeks" vacation rolls off your tongues ...

but seriously , glad you had a good time and ample selection.
    Hows your spanish coming along ?
    I have to admit I struggled somewhat on this trip.

Speaking-wise, I was having troubles with verbs, mostly trying to distinguish between the two Spanish verb past tenses. This made me have to think a lot - which I don't like to do while on vacation.

Hearing-wise, I was having trouble understanding some of the chicas - I would have to ask them to repeat themselves one or two times before I got the gist of what they were saying. However, it seemed that after 2 or 3 Presidentes this was not so much of a problem as I was able to comprehend them much better .

I had another great time in Su as usual. This time especially, with it being very slow in town, I felt like I had great pickings of chicas.
    Last edited by DASBOOTY; 11-22-2011 at 08:40 PM. Reason: spelling

15. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to DASBOOTY For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 76,190 Times in 8,046 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by praguealchemist View Post
    My first time in Sosua and week one is over. four chicas (two 20something and 2 30something). One haitian and three dominicanas. I met the haitian at a fruitstand and she had drama issues and dropped day2. Met one in classicos 2nd night and she ended up being a total waist. Looks were great, but performance was nonexistent. She expected me to do all the work. I wish I had met Robert a day sooner because a bit of advice he gave would have been perfect. He told me look for the chicas with low heeled shoes and stay away from the high heeled ones-this nonperformer was a high heel one -I recommend staying away from the two aforementioned (much more trouble than they are worth). I have pictures of both, but will not post here. Th next two were dominicanas from villages-one from the cabarete/sabanete area and one from Santiago area. These were the 30 something and I met these two online before I arrived. One from badoo and one tagged. The best was from Santiago-badoo. She was outstanding in performance, but she had a cesearean and it showed. No problem for me because she was just great to be around. She was the only one who did not help herself to looking into my fridge and looking for things like chocolate the other three wanted for their children. If the one from Santiago is a typical chica from there-I must go there. Again attitude/performance is more important to me than perfect looks and no or minimal substance. Each of the three Sosua chicas wanted thousands (3-5) for their family problems/unpaid rent blah, blah, blah. I am sure you have heard many of the typical reasons they needed help. From mother needing diabetes medication to child needing computer for school or needing a new cell phone-they are history fast with such requests and I don't buy because I am no sucker. Since the one from cabarete was doing my laundry and cooking me some meals, I gave her some money, but I want to be free here so one weeks worth of laundry is all I want from her. I just cant say enough positive stuff about the one from Santiago. Did not ask for anything other than fried chicken and plaintains from pico pollo chicken place in sosua-no problem 150 for chicken for her anytime. Also, she was happy with drinking water and iced tea. she drank some brugal straight with me only because I was drinking it. I switched to tea and then she drank tea-no high maintenance and she is bi with a 23 year old neighbor in santiago. she asked me if I would like her and her girlfriend. Does she need to ask?If her girlfriend is anything like her in performance, this may be my last post since it may kill me, but what a way to go guys. As we walked to pico pollo for her chicken, we stopped at cmp because she has a girlfriend there from puerto plata and wanted to introduce in case I was interested in a threesome with her. I will take a 23 year old from the outskirts of santiago anyday over a woman who looked a little worn out anyday. I was introduced to two more at cmp. Chili looks hot, tall and light skinned if your into that and another that took me for a tour and offered services and guaranteed me best service after telling her I am already taken care of. My chica came back to the pool area to find me with this cmp girl as she is showing me her tattoos on her ass-very nice, but as I said I was already taken care of. My chica quickly took me out of the club realizing it was a mistake to bring me there. CMP was empty, except for personnel working. The girls working told my chica there was no business and they were depressed about it. The santiago chica didnt even ask for the money for the bus trip to and from santiago. I paid for her motoconcho rountrip to bus station and she paid 380 for roundtrip santiago sosua. she arrived late, but it was raining heavily and the buses do get slowed down so I am not complaining since she did all the traveling. Enough for now. Really a pleasure to meet Robert and I believe DR Cowboy who was also there at blackbox-Regardless of what others say, they are gentlemen. Streets are pretty barren in sosua, but I have spent most of my time doing indoor activities. I developed blisters on my feet after walking many kilometers including about five from sosua to thai chili at mulatta which is a great thai restaurant considering its the DR. 300 pesos back to sosua with taxi from the restaurant at night. Dont walk from there back to sosua at night-seems dangerous with almost no lighting along the road enough for now- caio
    Nice post .......thanks!

Next time try to break it up in paragraphs though. It is much easier to read.........
    If she is alive, she will fuck.

17. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Tiger For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 83,174 Times in 8,333 Posts

My first time in Sosua and week one is over. four chicas (two 20something and 2 30something). One haitian and three dominicanas. I met the haitian at a fruitstand and she had drama issues and dropped day2. Met one in classicos 2nd night and she ended up being a total waist. Looks were great, but performance was nonexistent. She expected me to do all the work. I wish I had met Robert a day sooner because a bit of advice he gave would have been perfect. He told me look for the chicas with low heeled shoes and stay away from the high heeled ones-this nonperformer was a high heel one -I recommend staying away from the two aforementioned (much more trouble than they are worth). I have pictures of both, but will not post here. Th next two were dominicanas from villages-one from the cabarete/sabanete area and one from Santiago area. These were the 30 something and I met these two online before I arrived. One from badoo and one tagged. The best was from Santiago-badoo. She was outstanding in performance, but she had a cesearean and it showed. No problem for me because she was just great to be around.
    Since this is your first time you have to expect a learning curve. I know you were reading the board but there is a lot of information to digest. Your first few lessons were expensive but that is to be expected also. Just make sure you learn from them. Talk to veterans .......no; listen to veterans. That was the most important thing for me when I first arrived and still is. I like to think that while I'm not the sharpest knife in the drawer I am smart enough to listen to those with a lot more experience than me. You are going to be here a while so it is to your benefit to enjoy it as much as possible.
    Enjoy it while you can.

19. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Seville For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,650 Times in 2,270 Posts

No offense, but after reading the part in yellow, I stopped reading. Have fun and press Enter while typing once in a while.

21. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to uncle ruckus For This Useful Post:

Thanks

My first time in Sosua and week one is over. four chicas (two 20something and 2 30something). One haitian and three dominicanas. I met the haitian at a fruitstand and she had drama issues and dropped day2. Met one in classicos 2nd night and she ended up being a total waist. Looks were great, but performance was nonexistent. She expected me to do all the work. I wish I had met Robert a day sooner because a bit of advice he gave would have been perfect. He told me look for the chicas with low heeled shoes and stay away from the high heeled ones-this nonperformer was a high heel one -I recommend staying away from the two aforementioned (much more trouble than they are worth). I have pictures of both, but will not post here.
    Why wouldn't you post photos of them??? You recommend staying away from them but how is anyone supposed to know who they are if you don't post their photo? I know you have gotten plenty of info from the board so you should certainly be willing to give back. That is what makes ISOC work so well.....people posting info and giving back.

23. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Seville For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Checked on the remodeling at the former Hideaway the other day. Coming along pretty well. The new big screen TVs are in customs at the moment but the owners are hopeful of them being released soon. They will also have a projection TV on the side. They are keeping the elevated area with the pole Hopefully some chicas will take advatage of that and be shaking their asses.

I look forward to having a place to hang out, watch sports and be able to talk with friends without deafening music.

25. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Seville For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 22,235 Times in 2,615 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Robert13212 View Post
    Checked on the remodeling at the former Hideaway the other day. Coming along pretty well. The new big screen TVs are in customs at the moment but the owners are hopeful of them being released soon. They will also have a projection TV on the side. They are keeping the elevated area with the pole Hopefully some chicas will take advatage of that and be shaking their asses.

I look forward to having a place to hang out, watch sports and be able to talk with friends without deafening music.
    I still might not be able to hear you... LOL

Thanks for the update. That place has some potential due to its location and layout. Chicas and poles kinda go together...so I think we will enjoy that...

Sosua seems to be a bit slower, but overall its the same place to me... Maybe boring to some because its still the same... I don't know. In any case, I am not eager for it to change...

27. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to jose1234 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Why wouldn't you post photos of them??? You recommend staying away from them but how is anyone supposed to know who they are if you don't post their photo? I know you have gotten plenty of info from the board so you should certainly be willing to give back. That is what makes ISOC work so well.....people posting info and giving back.

Robert, I dont mean holding back from ISOC with regard to not posting the pics of the ones I have had bad experiences with and then let the guys make their own choice if they wish to deal with them. What I mean to say is that being relatively new here, I have yet to know how to upload pics and where to upload them. I am a dinosaur with regard to technology-sorry. Maybe we can meet at the beach tomorrow and you can explain how to do it. I am having my chica from Santiago come tomorrow and she said she would like to come to the beach with me. My blisters on my feet are getting better so I should be able to make the walk with Alexandra tomorrow. Robert, she is not your type, no flacca from Haiti. As I said earlier performance/attitude/chemistry outweigh the importance of looks. I finally got the one from cabarete to get her crap out of my place.

29. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to praguealchemist For This Useful Post:

Thanks

BC20093-130-09F53FD8200910.JPG

^^^^ insert chica favorita shaking her ass

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to foxracing For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I finally got the one from cabarete to get her crap out of my place.
    Just out of curiousity, but did the chica from Cabarete have blond hair?

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DASBOOTY For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 13,625 Times in 1,690 Posts

I'm sure Robert won't mind showing you tomorrow but just in case you feel like being superman and trying it on your own for the benefit of your fellow mongers... do a search and I'm sure you'll find a bunch of threads on how to post pictures..

I'll even help you get started...

Start reading...

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/for...ageHost-Albums

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/for...AD-IT-OUT-LOUD.

I have yet to know how to upload pics and where to upload them. I am a dinosaur with regard to technology-sorry. Maybe we can meet at the beach tomorrow and you can explain how to do it.
    The Game Should Be Sold Not Told

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to blazaveli For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Since this is your first time you have to expect a learning curve. I know you were reading the board but there is a lot of information to digest. Your first few lessons were expensive but that is to be expected also. Just make sure you learn from them. Talk to veterans .......no; listen to veterans. That was the most important thing for me when I first arrived and still is. I like to think that while I'm not the sharpest knife in the drawer I am smart enough to listen to those with a lot more experience than me. You are going to be here a while so it is to your benefit to enjoy it as much as possible.

I am pissed because I just lost my response which was very long. I tried to resend, but it was gone, uurgh. Robert no disagreement here listen is key and I may have expressed myself incorrectly when using "talk to veterans". You may be surprised to know english is my second language, but now that you know you may notice it more over time since I brought it to your attention-sorry. I listened to what you had to say and enjoyed our conversation. thanks veteran-can you forgive the newbie for misspeaking? I wrote alot more, but lost it and not in the mood to rewrite at this point. Maybe I'' see you at the beach tomorrow, my santiago chica is taking a bus to see me and wants to go the beach as I do. With all my indoor activities, I have only spent 3 days in 8 at the beach-Today was spent at the water so maybe 4 out of 8, but it was in jarabacoa at the famous fresh water waterfall-a must see in my opinion-love swimming beneath the falls. The only problem was the the tour guide rushed us away too soon.

37. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to praguealchemist For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Thread Information