Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Thread: 10/2011 - The ongoing Novela that is Sosúa (Current)

Thanks

Re: 11/2011 - The ongoing Novela that is Sosúa (Current)eed

Quote Originally Posted by DASBOOTY View Post
    Just out of curiousity, but did the chica from Cabarete have blond hair?
    no, she is a brunette with that plum like color to it in areas. She also has hair that gets frizzy when it gets wet/humid. She was constantly bugging me for conditioner because of the frizz

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to praguealchemist For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by blazaveli View Post
    I'm sure Robert won't mind showing you tomorrow but just in case you feel like being superman and trying it on your own for the benefit of your fellow mongers... do a search and I'm sure you'll find a bunch of threads on how to post pictures..

I'll even help you get started...

Start reading...

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/for...ageHost-Albums

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/for...AD-IT-OUT-LOUD.

I havent looked yet because it is too late know and I am too tired. going to sleep after this post since my chica from santiago will wear me out tomorrow. As I said though, I am a dinosuar and if the aforementioned directions are anything like a direction/user guide for some piece of technology seen today, Roberts help may prove to be more useful to me. I work better hands-on step by step, but will give the aforementioned a gander. thank you.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to praguealchemist For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 89,168 Times in 10,927 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by praguealchemist View Post
    I am pissed because I just lost my response which was very long. I tried to resend, but it was gone, uurgh. Robert no disagreement here listen is key and I may have expressed myself incorrectly when using "talk to veterans". You may be surprised to know english is my second language, but now that you know you may notice it more over time since I brought it to your attention-sorry. I listened to what you had to say and enjoyed our conversation. thanks veteran-can you forgive the newbie for misspeaking? I wrote alot more, but lost it and not in the mood to rewrite at this point. Maybe I'' see you at the beach tomorrow, my santiago chica is taking a bus to see me and wants to go the beach as I do. With all my indoor activities, I have only spent 3 days in 8 at the beach-Today was spent at the water so maybe 4 out of 8, but it was in jarabacoa at the famous fresh water waterfall-a must see in my opinion-love swimming beneath the falls. The only problem was the the tour guide rushed us away too soon.
    I don't give a fuck how pissed you are that you lost your response! I'm with unkle ruckus!!!

You've read and learned from the board. Then.........

this is the fucking unbelievable part.............

you want to help the board out by warning us about non-preformers. AND, you have their pics, but you wont share???????

I don't give a fuck what your first language is. You typed it in English, and you read it in English.

You don't want to share.....kiss my ass! You'll get nothing from me, and everytime I see your lurking ass ask a question, I will immediately respond to the board to ask them not to answer!

It's one thing for a fucking lurker to go to Sosua, and not know to get pics of scammers. It's another for a piece of shit lurker to know, get the pic, then throw it up in the face of the board and say, like a little kid......nanananana, I've got picks and I'm not sharing!!!!

6. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to TNT72 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 83,174 Times in 8,333 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TNT72 View Post
    I don't give a fuck how pissed you are that you lost your response! I'm with unkle ruckus!!!

You've read and learned from the board. Then.........

this is the fucking unbelievable part.............

you want to help the board out by warning us about non-preformers. AND, you have their pics, but you wont share???????

I don't give a fuck what your first language is. You typed it in English, and you read it in English.

You don't want to share.....kiss my ass! You'll get nothing from me, and everytime I see your lurking ass ask a question, I will immediately respond to the board to ask them not to answer!

It's one thing for a fucking lurker to go to Sosua, and not know to get pics of scammers. It's another for a piece of shit lurker to know, get the pic, then throw it up in the face of the board and say, like a little kid......nanananana, I've got picks and I'm not sharing!!!!
    Little harsh don't you think?? Especially since the guy later clarified and said he did not post the pics because he does not know how. He also said he would post them when he figured out how. There are certainly other guys on here, not lurkers, who have never posted a pic. Perhaps you should lighten up.
    Enjoy it while you can.

8. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Seville For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Robert13212 View Post
    Little harsh don't you think?? Especially since the guy later clarified and said he did not post the pics because he does not know how. He also said he would post them when he figured out how. There are certainly other guys on here, not lurkers, who have never posted a pic. Perhaps you should lighten up.
    A little harsh? Yeah. But like your signature says, you live there and I don't. I don't have the pleasure of meeting everyone, getting to know them in person, and know their story. When we meet them, it sometimes gives us more patience when they post stupid shit.

Like unkle ruckus, I stopped reading after that sentence. Run on paragraph's give me a fucking headache trying to read them. And while yes, many non lurkers don't post pictures, they don't say stupid shit like.......... don't go with these two, they suck in bed. I have pictures, but I'm not posting them.

I'm sure that my I'm more irritable now than usual. Just being back over 24 hours, my DT's are kicking in. No Presidente Lights and no chicas puts me on edge! And with no trip planned for over 2 1/2 months, I'm not foreseeing much of a chance of me chilling out for quite a while!
    Last edited by TNT72; 11-23-2011 at 09:02 AM. Reason: had to edit spelling so jd and Mr. Happy don't bust on me!

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to TNT72 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

A little harsh? Yeah. But like your signature says, you live there and I don't. I don't have the pleasure of meeting everyone, getting to know them in person, and know their story. When we meet them, it sometimes gives us more patience when they post stupid shit.

Like unkle ruckus, I stopped reading after that sentence. Run on paragraph's give me a fucking headache trying to read them. And while yes, many non lurkers don't post pictures, they don't say stupid shit like.......... don't go with these two, they suck in bed. I have pictures, but I'm not posting them.

I'm sure that my I'm more irritable now than usual. Just being back over 24 hours, my DT's are kicking in. No Presidente Lights and no chicas puts me on edge! And with no trip planned for over 2 1/2 months, I'm not foreseeing much of a chance of me chilling out for quite a while!

You show no sympathy for others like me being upset I lost my post before submitting it, yet you post about how irritable you are now and expect sympathy? Civil discourse is what I thought this forum was about and not attacking each other. As Robert stated to you, If you would have read on, I wrote that I would post pictures once I learned how to do it. I dont know who pissed in your wheaties, but try to relax and enjoy the positive each of us brings to this forum instead of looking and focusing on the negative. In this case, the posting of the photos is not even a negative, since I clarified before your post I would once I learned. No one is perfect and you may not like my long paragraph, but I had good intent, which was to inform the board of my experiences. For whatever reason you chose to again focus on the negative. Civility and a positive attitude will make this a much better place. Willing to learn how to post photos should show you my intentions with regard to being a positive addition here. Bottom line is why attack me, life is short? cheers and try to have a nice Thanksgiving Holiday.

12. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to praguealchemist For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,650 Times in 2,270 Posts

You show no sympathy for others like me being upset I lost my post before submitting it, yet you post about how irritable you are now and expect sympathy? Civil discourse is what I thought this forum was about and not attacking each other. As Robert stated to you, If you would have read on, I wrote that I would post pictures once I learned how to do it. I dont know who pissed in your wheaties, but try to relax and enjoy the positive each of us brings to this forum instead of looking and focusing on the negative. In this case, the posting of the photos is not even a negative, since I clarified before your post I would once I learned. No one is perfect and you may not like my long paragraph, but I had good intent, which was to inform the board of my experiences. For whatever reason you chose to again focus on the negative. Civility and a positive attitude will make this a much better place. Willing to learn how to post photos should show you my intentions with regard to being a positive addition here. Bottom line is why attack me, life is short? cheers and try to have a nice Thanksgiving Holiday.

You seem like a nice guy, but have you been reading the board lately?

All will be forgiven once you learn how to post pics and write in paragraphs. We promise to be much nicer then.

14. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to uncle ruckus For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I have to agree with you there. Can't someone in NYC buy some Presidente Lights and ship them to TNT72 to ease his considerable pain?

16. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Seville For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 84,372 Times in 13,905 Posts

Checked on the remodeling at the former Hideaway the other day. Coming along pretty well. The new big screen TVs are in customs at the moment but the owners are hopeful of them being released soon. They will also have a projection TV on the side. They are keeping the elevated area with the pole Hopefully some chicas will take advatage of that and be shaking their asses.

I look forward to having a place to hang out, watch sports and be able to talk with friends without deafening music.
    Let me guess....... you got pictures, but you're not going to post them.
    If you think it's love try not paying in the morning..

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many."

18. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to MrHappy For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,650 Times in 2,270 Posts

I have to agree with you there. Can't someone in NYC buy some Presidente Lights and ship them to TNT72 to ease his considerable pain?
    He needs a longer layover between MIA or JFK and DET. He can go to the closest bodega in either of those cities and pick some up for the trip back.

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to uncle ruckus For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 51,261 Times in 7,381 Posts

You write pretty good english to me!

Given your handle, without letting the board know who these chicas are at the present time, could it simply be said that you are a Blank Czech!

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mr. Smooth For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 164,725 Times in 30,459 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Smooth View Post

Given your handle, without letting the board know who these chicas are at the present time, could it simply be said that you are a Blank Czech!
    maybe when he gets back home to FLORIDA after his DR trip he will post the pics
    you only live once, but if you live it right once is enough

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to whynotme For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by whynotme View Post
    He is going to be here a while and has asked me to show him how to post photos. He admits to being pretty computer incompetent. Maybe we should all show a little more patience to the new guys instead of flaming them and hopefully they will stick around and at some point become solid contributing members.

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 84,372 Times in 13,905 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by whynotme View Post
    Florida? Do they still speak English there?

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrHappy For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 49,149 Times in 7,404 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MrHappy View Post
    Florida? Do they still speak English there?
    Actually in the Miami area it's Spanish for the most part these days........
    if you go into a store there and ask a question.......it has to be in Spanish.....

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SeaWeed For This Useful Post:

Thanks

He is going to be here a while and has asked me to show him how to post photos. He admits to being pretty computer incompetent. Maybe we should all show a little more patience to the new guys instead of flaming them and hopefully they will stick around and at some point become solid contributing members.
    i will second that............even for the lurkers that came on and posted their 1st or second post after lurking for several years..........

some just need more time, but time is running out with another year around the corner

31. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to whynotme For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SeaWeed View Post
    Actually in the Miami area it's Spanish for the most part these days........
    if you go into a store there and ask a question.......it has to be in Spanish.....
    what no jamspanlglish

33. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to whynotme For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Smooth View Post

Yes I may originally be a Czech from prague, but I know I am not shooting blanks. The chicas who allow me to give them a load tell me so. Nothing like a bj until the total end and a chica who knows its coming and gently sucks you dry-just right until all your energy has gone down her throat and uses just the right amount of pressure with her mouth on your member and hand massage on your balls through the whole process. That is when you know she is into it and needs to be a regular.

Speaking of czech crowns, I know-bad segway, I must have visited 30 exchange offices and no one here will exchange czech crowns for pesos. Does anyone know of a place that will exchange czech crowns for pesos. I love it when a dominican approaches me outside an exchange office and assures me he can exchange any money I have. I take out my crowns and the guy behind the glass says no problem and takes into the back. He then comes out with another man and suddenly there is a problem and he cant exchange czech crowns and no one knows at these offices where I can. In a little over a week here and I can tell you from my experience that anyone tells you there is no problem, dont take it as face value because it is just what they say regardless if they can or cannot take care of you-caio after another day in paradise.

Spoke with Robert yesterday and he was nice enough to agree to come to my hotel sometime in the future to help upload photos of the women I had a bad experience with so when he comes you will see-maybe you also had a bad experience with one of them. Bad chicas need to be avoided period. For those who had an issue with long paragraphs, I broke this into three by sub-topic-is that acceptable to you know? Green Bay and Detroit on now-cheers on Turkey day from Paradise.

35. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to praguealchemist For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

It's not Presidente's that I need shipped to me to ease my pain!!

37. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TNT72 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 32,918 Times in 3,296 Posts

Lo siento, siento tu dolor!

39. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bailar For This Useful Post:

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Thread Information