Thread: Flying to Santiago on January 14-19th 2012.

Thanks

Mad Flying to Santiago on January 14-19th 2012.

Planning on taking a trip to the D.R in January from the 14th-19 2012. The cheaper flights are into Santiago and Santo Domingo so I chose Santiago. I've flown into both before and took the bus to Sosua. Of course Santiago is closer so that's why I'm flying into there. I've heard Santiago has tons of action but I know no spanish . Like I said I've been there once before and I was thinking of staying the night and mongering. Is anyone else planning on flying in or already in the area I can be a wing man too?

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lickemlow69 For This Useful Post:

3. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Thanks
    Thanked 13,676 Times in 4,820 Posts

Re: Flying to Santiago on January 14-19th 2012.

Quote Originally Posted by lickemlow69 View Post
    Planning on taking a trip to the D.R in January from the 14th-19 2012. The cheaper flights are into Santiago and Santo Domingo so I chose Santiago. I've flown into both before and took the bus to Sosua. Of course Santiago is closer so that's why I'm flying into there. I've heard Santiago has tons of action but I know no spanish . Like I said I've been there once before and I was thinking of staying the night and mongering. Is anyone else planning on flying in or already in the area I can be a wing man too?
    I mean no offense to you but with no spanish unless you had a spanish speaking (partial at least) you can't mongor very well in Santiago. You could take a taxi to the Ahi Bar and try to find one which is straight down the highway from STI to the monument area downtown and then take her to a cabana.

Really you are better off going right to Sosua with no Spanish. If you do stay go on Dom Cupid first and line up at least 3 dates that speak some English and arrange to meet them by calling them when you arrive then if the 1st doesn't work out you have 2 more. Good Luck
    Just Doing It

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mikelodge For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 76,190 Times in 8,046 Posts

There will be a nice group of us in Sosua that week. PM me your cell # when you get in and we can meet for a beer.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tiger For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Ill be in santo domingo around those dates

9. The Following User Says Thank You to timdogg1981 For This Useful Post:

Thread Information