Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Always check those cedulas guys !

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 117,702 Times in 19,855 Posts

Re: Always check those cedulas guys !

Quote Originally Posted by jd426 View Post
    10-4 on that one. and those guys get PISSED when you point it out to them, and then have the Balls to pretend you attacked them .

I dont need Flavor Flav to tell me what time it is, if you know what I mean..we know whats up with these dudes .
    I had one of these dudes follow me around once trying to offer me undercooked fresh meat, claimed he was from Miami , and "its cool, dont worry "
    . I looked at him like , are you fucking serious ?, or you think im that stupid. Never saw him again.
    What he said.......

Boca Chica is infamous for "short eye" Mothafuckas and they are usually Eurotrash who know exactly what they came to town for and operate in the open with no shame. If they really want to curb this BS and get these guys out of town they would arrest a dozen of them a week until they just stop coming.

As soon as they put the tables out on Calle Duarte there are packs of ODB's chatting up kids who should be doing their homework. It's what I hate about BC the most. I hope they bust every one of them.
    Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.
    - Benjamin Franklin

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to greydread For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information