Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Always check those cedulas guys !

Thanks
    Thanked 28,089 Times in 7,183 Posts

Always check those cedulas guys !

From Dominican Today :

Local - 18 January 2012, 8:22 AM

Agents find minors in Boca Chica brothel, two arrests

Zoom Picture

SANTO DOMINGO. – Several Government agencies converged in Boca Chica during a nighttime raid Tuesday, and rescued a 13 and 16 year-old who were being sexually exploited in a bar of the sector La Caleta.
    Police agents and Assistant DAs were accompanying Labor Ministry and National Childhood Council (CONANI) inspectors in patrols of the sector, when they learned of the two adolescents who were “working” in a cafeteria, but which was the front for the 12-room brothel, “Pablo Sazon.”
    Labor Vice minister Felix hidalgo said measures were taken to protect the minors, who were immediately taken to CONANI. “This operation is part of the Labor Ministry’s actions to eliminate the sexual exploitation of children in Dominican Republic.”
    Arrested on the spot were Bernardo Segura Felix, owner of the brothel, and the customer Hansel Samuel, who was allegedly found in one of the rooms with one of the minors.
    DON’T HATE THE PLAYER !!!!! “HATE THE GAME”

2. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Thanks
    Thanked 29,118 Times in 3,985 Posts

Re: Always check those cedulas guys !

rescued ???

and i agree.. check those id's

i'm always a bit concerned when guys want a hotel where they don't check id's
    www.thatsafunnyshirt.com www.toledotees.com

4. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to naptime For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,713 Times in 9,684 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by naptime View Post
    rescued ???

10-4 on that one. and those guys get PISSED when you point it out to them, and then have the Balls to pretend you attacked them .

I dont need Flavor Flav to tell me what time it is, if you know what I mean..we know whats up with these dudes .
    I had one of these dudes follow me around once trying to offer me undercooked fresh meat, claimed he was from Miami , and "its cool, dont worry "
    . I looked at him like , are you fucking serious ?, or you think im that stupid. Never saw him again.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to JD426 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,842 Times in 8,288 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jd426 View Post
    ... we know whats up with these dudes.
    Sometimes, but not necessarily. Lots of haitianas don't have ID and they could be in their mid- or late-twenties.

The other point is that you cannot just rely on checking cedulas, you have to have some common sense as well. The chicas borrow each others' cedulas or buy fake ones, and it is often very difficult to recognize chicas by their cedula picture even after prolonged study.
    Last edited by weyland; 01-19-2012 at 04:20 PM. Reason: typo

Thanks
    Thanked 2,942 Times in 383 Posts

They seem to think it is normal. My wingman had a girl who said to me "I know what you like light skin, long hair, nice titas". She told me she lived with a girl. I asked her how old, she said 17 I told her no. She then told me that its no problem the girl is out in the streets already.. WTF

Another girl said she was going to tell her sister about Classicos. She told me her sister was 17 .. another WTF moment

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dr World For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 83,174 Times in 8,333 Posts

Anyone can go to Cabarete and get a Haitian ID card for 500 pesos, even me. And Weyland is right about the chicas passing around cedulas between them all the time and most times you can't tell from the photo who is who. I have seen many chica's cedulas, chicas that I actually know well, and their photos are almost unrecognizable. I am not saying you should not check IDs. I am just saying that it is far from any guarantee that the chica is of age.
    Enjoy it while you can.

11. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Seville For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 15,894 Times in 1,768 Posts

On my recent trip to AC, I went to the secondary blow row after a all night bar hop. This was like 8 am in the morning. The mamasan called down a girl, who looked about 12 in the face. She had huge tits and her id's all matched that she was 19. I asked her if she was shaved or hairy. She said that she does not GROW hair on her pussy. WTF. I PASSED......
    "You're only as old as the woman you feel" Groucho Marx

13. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to drdreamer For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,379 Times in 7,663 Posts
    It is normal for them to bestow adulthood on a child fifteen or over who has decided they want to cut it as an adult. Not our way, but then its not the good ole USA either with our numerous safety nets.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr World View Post
    They seem to think it is normal. My wingman had a girl who said to me "I know what you like light skin, long hair, nice titas". She told me she lived with a girl. I asked her how old, she said 17 I told her no. She then told me that its no problem the girl is out in the streets already.. WTF

Another girl said she was going to tell her sister about Classicos. She told me her sister was 17 .. another WTF moment

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to The Sage For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 8,340 Times in 1,266 Posts

If you want to check any Cedulas, you can do it using this website.

http://consultacedulados.jce.gob.do/...DR%C3%93N.aspx
    “I don’t know the question, but sex is definitely the answer.”

17. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to steviewonder For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 29,716 Times in 4,467 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by drdreamer View Post
    She had huge tits and her id's all matched that she was 19. I asked her if she was shaved or hairy. She said that she does not GROW hair on her pussy. WTF. I PASSED......

You killed me with that one....

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SrSuerte For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 15,894 Times in 1,768 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SrSuerte View Post

You killed me with that one....
    It was the truth. First time in my life that I hear that. Needless to say, THAT was a deal breaker......

Hey, WERE YOU #2 with our ex cherry pie?......

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to drdreamer For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 29,716 Times in 4,467 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by drdreamer View Post
    It was the truth. First time in my life that I hear that. Needless to say, THAT was a deal breaker......

Hey, WERE YOU #2 with our ex cherry pie?......
    She wanted to take me for a BJ when we were all in Fantacy on your last day. I did not respond to her. I never checked back to see when she finished her period. I said hello to her when I was with a couple of other girls and she made some comment that I cant remember.

Nope. I was not number two. She could possible be a girl that I take on day one of my next trip.

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SrSuerte For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 16,394 Times in 2,280 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by steviewonder View Post
    If you want to check any Cedulas, you can do it using this website.

http://consultacedulados.jce.gob.do/...DR%C3%93N.aspx
    Thanks. I'd seen this link previously, so I knew there was a way of checking a chica's cedula.

I'm glad you posted this, as I could see the rationalizations and excuses starting to appear. As far as I'm concerned, there's no excuse for not checking cedulas. Especially if a chica looks questionable.

As far as haitianas go, I'm one of those that does appreciate what they bring to the strip. But if it really is that difficult to accurately check their cedulas, then that is enough reason for me to stop fucking with them on the strip. I feel that strongly about keeping children separate from my p4p activities. Besides, there are way too many adult chicas with good cedulas, for me to feel like I have to take any chances.

25. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to DCIronman For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,650 Times in 2,270 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by naptime View Post
    rescued ???

Gotta defend the no-id hotel guys. For me its too much like asking someone else permission to fuck a chica. I'm not interested in the approval of a hotel clerk or security guard. I've been propositioned by girls as young as 15 who I've told to go back home and stay in school. I know chicas that have shown me pictures of their 2 year old kid and are still underage themselves. If its a borderline case and they cant provide ID then stay away, but I'll do my due diligence and let the security guard keep napping.

27. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to uncle ruckus For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,379 Times in 7,663 Posts

The problem is they want everyone's ID, novia, long-time regular, favorita, and "quasi-good girl. To them every woman who's in my company is a hoe. I can do without the presumption of guilt from a $.50 an hour watchyman or $1.40 an hour hotel clerk. I remember staying in the Hilton in SDQ. My favorita comes to stay a couple of days. As we're walking to the elevator security comes over with the intention of asking for ID. I went off. I basically said this is my girlfriend and you will not treat her like she's a prostitute. They backed off and apologized. I know the issue the hotel has, but shit I was paying $120 a night. I should at least be allowed visitors on a discreet basis. They won't say a damn thing about a male friend visiting yet the minute a woman shows up, regardless of what her background is, she's a whore. How distasteful and disrespecting.

Quote Originally Posted by uncle ruckus View Post
    Gotta defend the no-id hotel guys. For me its too much like asking someone else permission to fuck a chica. I'm not interested in the approval of a hotel clerk or security guard. I've been propositioned by girls as young as 15 who I've told to go back home and stay in school. I know chicas that have shown me pictures of their 2 year old kid and are still underage themselves. If its a borderline case and they cant provide ID then stay away, but I'll do my due diligence and let the security guard keep napping.

Thanks
    Thanked 28,089 Times in 7,183 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Robert13212 View Post
    Anyone can go to Cabarete and get a Haitian ID card for 500 pesos, even me.
    Is that because your father is a quasi Hatian ambassador ??

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ROVER For This Useful Post:

Thanks

And Weyland is right about the chicas passing around cedulas between them all the time and most times you can't tell from the photo who is who. I have seen many chica's cedulas, chicas that I actually know well, and their photos are almost unrecognizable. I am not saying you should not check IDs. I am just saying that it is far from any guarantee that the chica is of age.
    Got hit with a couple of those shared ID's last time I was down there !

Looked fine to me, but when got back to the hotel .... come find out it was "her sister's" ID

No nookie here .... For your own safety....
    Which does have some validity since there are some loony toons chicas out there!

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dtaylor1972 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,842 Times in 8,288 Posts

Anyone can go to Cabarete and get a Haitian ID card for 500 pesos, even me.
    If I give you 1000 pesos, will you get one for me and one for yourself? We should have the same surname. They would come in handy to fuck with the chicas like the one we were speaking to last night who pulled out all her documentation but did not believe you were my firstborn. Silly bitch!

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to weyland For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 83,174 Times in 8,333 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by weyland View Post
    If I give you 1000 pesos, will you get one for me and one for yourself? We should have the same surname. They would come in handy to fuck with the chicas like the one we were speaking to last night who pulled out all her documentation but did not believe you were my firstborn. Silly bitch!
    The only reason she did not believe us was because of your shifty eyes.

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Seville For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I must be getting jaded, cause i feel sorry for the guy who got caught... and no one else. *sigh* Also tip if you pick up a girl who is bartending, don't assume she has id. Life lessons. Pray for it!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information