Thread: QUESTIONS REGARDING GIRLS IN SOSUA

Thanks
    Thanked 2,991 Times in 444 Posts

QUESTIONS REGARDING GIRLS IN SOSUA

As some of you know, I have been to sosua a few times. since I have my trip coming up in exactly 1 week, I just needed some quick advice so that I don't get into any situations.

Assuming i meet the girl and we hit it off. we agree to the price. When we get to the hotel room she wants the money up front. I know NOT to do that. but is there any situation where some WOULD give the money up front. If not, should I just simply say no? if I do say no and she wants to leave..should i just let her leave fuck it?

I know its an old question but it just seemed to me..the last time i was there..may'11....almost every girl wanted the money upfront!!....

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GREEKFREAK For This Useful Post:

3. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,336 Times in 263 Posts

Re: QUESTIONS REGARDING GIRLS IN SOSUA

Way too many pros that play by OUR RULES to waste time with someone that wants to play tricks. Learn to laugh...learn to roll on the ground laughing.

With that said I paid up front once...had a hell of a ride but her mind was busy spending the money she so to speak had in her pocket. Lol, her mind should of been on customer service and getting a tip but it was a cheap $20 ride and still a fun ride at that.....

5. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TonyT For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,991 Times in 444 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TonyT View Post
    Way too many pros that play by OUR RULES to waste time with someone that wants to play tricks. Learn to laugh...learn to roll on the ground laughing.

With that said I paid up front once...had a hell of a ride but her mind was busy spending the money she so to speak had in her pocket. Lol, her mind should of been on customer service and getting a tip but it was a cheap $20 ride and still a fun ride at that.....

thanks bro! i dig

7. The Following User Says Thank You to GREEKFREAK For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 34,226 Times in 2,769 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by GREEKFREAK View Post
    As some of you know, I have been to sosua a few times. since I have my trip coming up in exactly 1 week, I just needed some quick advice so that I don't get into any situations.

Assuming i meet the girl and we hit it off. we agree to the price. When we get to the hotel room she wants the money up front. I know NOT to do that. but is there any situation where some WOULD give the money up front. If not, should I just simply say no? if I do say no and she wants to leave..should i just let her leave fuck it?

I know its an old question but it just seemed to me..the last time i was there..may'11....almost every girl wanted the money upfront!!....
    In general, I would not pay a girl up front. It is a bad sign about the chica before the session even starts.

I have taken MANY trips to Sosua. Only on chica has ever asked me to pay up front. When I think back to this situation, I did not spend the time to get to know her, before inviting her back to my room. I have not read any of your trip reports, so I am unsure about your approach. How much time do you spend talking to the chica before you invite her back to your room? If you spent the time to let her get comfortable with you and you with her.....AND she still asks for money up front. LET HER WALK!

9. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to dquick For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,226 Times in 3,237 Posts

Though I personally have never had issues with chicas, It would make sense to NOT pay up front. As stated before, they may be focused on spending the money already rather than performing for the money. Then you also can run into the excuses on why they need to cut your session short. Pay after services recieved.

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to El-Rey For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 46,426 Times in 4,640 Posts

When they start pulling that shit I just reach in my pocket take out 30 pesos for a moto and open the door.
    they will look at me smile and say no papi and start taking off their clothes

13. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Skynyrd For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,226 Times in 3,237 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dquick View Post
    In general, I would not pay a girl up front. It is a bad sign about the chica before the session even starts.

I have taken MANY trips to Sosua. Only on chica has ever asked me to pay up front. When I think back to this situation, I did not spend the time to get to know her, before inviting her back to my room. I have not read any of your trip reports, so I am unsure about your approach. How much time do you spend talking to the chica before you invite her back to your room? If you spent the time to let her get comfortable with you and you with her.....AND she still asks for money up front. LET HER WALK!

This is a god point. If your not taking any time out and just treating her like a business transaction then Im sure she will do the same. Hence why some get asked for money up front.

15. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to El-Rey For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 17,369 Times in 2,486 Posts

Why pay an indy ho up front??

You have no choice at Passions or CMP, but the typical girls at the bars/discos and street???

Agree to a price, session and then pay her.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to sporthobbyist For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 8,340 Times in 1,266 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Skynyrd View Post
    When they start pulling that shit I just reach in my pocket take out 30 pesos for a moto and open the door. they will look at me smile and say no papi and start taking off their clothes

However, rd100 in PC/Bavaro
    “I don’t know the question, but sex is definitely the answer.”

Thread Information