Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Paid Section of ISOC

Thanks
    Thanked 2,991 Times in 444 Posts

Paid Section of ISOC

As some of you know i have been posting on this board from time to time since 2008. Since then I been to DR a bunch of times. I never thought to pay for a subscription and always thought that i can just find enough information to get me by on the free section. yesterday i made the decision to give it a try and see if it was really worth it. I came to the conclusion that i made a GREAT decision. Although a lot of good informative info on the free section...the paid section offers so much more. ALOT of trip reports and advice that can actually make or break your vacation in some ways. Learning of others experiences made me notice a lot. first i got the opportunity to put names with faces. second, many who post their trip reports are giving detailed (un censored) details of things they do when in the DR. The forum lets you first hand what goes on behind closed doors and how to handle certain situations you may come across on your future adventures. I can even go as far as saying that I am thankful for the boards and the honest members on it. I been with many of these girls that the boards are speaking of and now that I know who they are I'm just very tempted to tell of my experiences with them. I personally signed up not just for the advice but the halarious and RAW stories some of these guys are speaking of. So long story short....get a paid subscription and enjoy. BTW I have no affiliation with the owners on this board let alone speak with them.
    Last edited by GREEKFREAK; 04-29-2012 at 02:34 AM.

2. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Thanks
    Thanked 4,909 Times in 1,445 Posts

Re: Paid Section of ISOC

Quote Originally Posted by GREEKFREAK View Post
    As some of you know i have been posting on this board from time to time since 2010. Since then I been to DR a bunch of times. I never thought to pay for a subscription and always thought that i can just find enough information to get me by on the free section. yesterday i made the decision to give it a try and see if it was really worth it. I came to the conclusion that i made a GREAT decision. Although a lot of good informative info on the free section...the paid section offers so much more. ALOT of trip reports and advice that can actually make or break your vacation in some ways. Learning of others experiences made me notice a lot. first i got the opportunity to put names with faces. second, many who post their trip reports are giving detailed (un censored) details of things they do when in the DR. The forum lets you first hand what goes on behind closed doors and how to handle certain situations you may come across on your future adventures. I can even go as far as saying that I am thankful for the boards and the honest members on it. I been with many of these girls that the boards are speaking of and now that I know who they are I'm just very tempted to tell of my experiences with them. I personally signed up not just for the advice but the halarious and RAW stories some of these guys are speaking of. So long story short....get a paid subscription and enjoy. BTW I have no affiliation with the owners on this board let alone speak with them.

I am glad that you took mine and others advice and paying, I told you that the info on the paid section is 100 times better than the free section.
    Putas are like lottery tickets, sometimes you get a winner sometimes you get a loser.

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to vewdew For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by vewdew View Post
    I am glad that you took mine and others advice and paying, I told you that the info on the paid section is 100 times better than the free section.

Yes, def much more better in the paid section. I been reading reports all day lol I need to link up with some of these guys.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to GREEKFREAK For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,336 Times in 6,473 Posts

Welcomeee to the paid section. The best part is def the trip reports. I find that while you learn a lot from reading the free sections it isn't until you have access to the trip reporrts that you see how all the info is applied. You also get a chance to see how other members roll on their trips. It definitely is a solid investment.

Thanks for starting this thread. I have a feeling this will be one of the stickied ones for many newbs to consider the paid section of the board. If I were home now id add the link for the subscriptions.

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Dave Diaz For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dominican dave View Post
    Welcomeee to the paid section. The best part is def the trip reports. I find that while you learn a lot from reading the free sections it isn't until you have access to the trip reporrts that you see how all the info is applied. You also get a chance to see how other members roll on their trips. It definitely is a solid investment.

Thanks for starting this thread. I have a feeling this will be one of the stickied ones for many newbs to consider the paid section of the board. If I were home now id add the link for the subscriptions.

my pleasure Dave. I have a trip coming in about a month so I sure will utalize the section as much as i can.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to GREEKFREAK For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 89,168 Times in 10,927 Posts

my pleasure Dave. I have a trip coming in about a month so I sure will utalize the section as much as i can.
    You've got a lot of new reading to get in, in that month!!!

Enjoy and learn.

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to TNT72 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TNT72 View Post

Enjoy and learn.

tell me about it. id rather read on the weekends and figure out how to spend my money the right way rather then go out clubing and spending it the wrong way lol

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to GREEKFREAK For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,213 Times in 1,597 Posts

I signed up for the Lifetime membership as a way of saying thanks to Jimmy and others who keep these types of boards alive. I especially appreciate the walk thur reports that let you what to expect when looking for a club, casa etc. In the grand scheme of things the cost is nothing to me, but hopefully it helps cover the expenses.

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Happyhorn For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 93,504 Times in 10,202 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TNT72 View Post

Enjoy and learn.

Trey,,,if he has alot of reading to do in that month,,,,,He may want to keep away from our reports,,,,as he would need at least two months !!

Enjoy the reports Green !!
    " Expect The Best, Be Prepared For The Worst, Fuck What Others Think, And Do Your Own Thing,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to XXX For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 7,762 Times in 1,628 Posts

tell me about it. id rather read on the weekends and figure out how to spend my money the right way rather then go out clubing and spending it the wrong way lol
    Yeah, don't waste your time and money with the NA clubs. Save your money, fly down to Sosua and go to the clubs there (100% guaranteed to get a chica ).

I wish I would have known this 20 years ago .

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DASBOOTY For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 7,762 Times in 1,628 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xmendave View Post
    Trey,,,if he has alot of reading to do in that month,,,,,He may want to keep away from our reports,,,,as he would need at least two months !!

Enjoy the reports Green !!
    X, you wrapped up your last TR quickly pretty quickly - only two months .

Not like your TR from 2011, which took 5 months...........................just kiddin', I know you delayed starting that TR until other members had done theirs'.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DASBOOTY For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 58,341 Times in 10,416 Posts

BTW I have no affiliation with the owners on this board let alone speak with them.
    Some would say you aren't missing anything!!!

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jacknback For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Where is the paid section? How do you subscribe? I don't see any links or info on how to sign up.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NYBob For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 89,168 Times in 10,927 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NYBob View Post
    Where is the paid section? How do you subscribe? I don't see any links or info on how to sign up.

Here.

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/payments.php

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TNT72 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,572 Times in 735 Posts

I've been a member I believe since 2006, I've left numerous Reports on the D.R., Thailand, Colombia

I feel that i've contributed more than enough knowledge to the Rookie Monger to feel there way around.

I appreciate the knowledge the fellow Mongers have laid before me, so I could learn.

I've met most of the higher ups on this site & mongered with them in the D.R. & Colombia & Thailand

The younger guys should be paying for this site, until they've reached a certain status, I know I'm not going to pay for a special level to see Trip Reports, That I've posted many times over the years, but that's my choice & who the Hell cares what I think?

"THE GAME"
    "It's better to be Dead & Cool"

"Then being Alive & Uncool"

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to THEGAME For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,226 Times in 3,237 Posts

Im not paying for Nothing !!!!
    En una tierra de mujeres hermosas, Yo soy El Rey

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to El-Rey For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by vpchill View Post
    Im not paying for Nothing !!!!

Vp sup lemme know about sosua I'm there 13-18

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GREEKFREAK For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,226 Times in 3,237 Posts

Vp sup lemme know about sosua I'm there 13-18

Will do. Working on my schedule now.

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to El-Rey For This Useful Post:

Thanks

nice. looks intersting

38. The Following User Says Thank You to steve123456 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 113,285 Times in 14,580 Posts

As a newbie and first time traveler to Sosua I made the choice to invest in the paid section and it turned out to be an invaluable asset for me. I learned alot about what to do and not to do there even though I didnt totally listen to the advice (rebel i guess) Plus there is some pretty good reading. I would say it would be a good idea for a first time traveler to Sosua and it will help you prepare for your trip.

40. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to j_d66 For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information