Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Warn her that leaving early = less money! Or spring it on her?

Thanks
    Thanked 13,303 Times in 1,242 Posts

Warn her that leaving early = less money! Or spring it on her?

I have seen a number of guys on here deal with early runners in many different ways. From paying them less, to paying the entire amount and never dealing with them again, to attempting not to pay anything at all. I have one question for the board. Do you ever just warn the girl ahead of time? During the negociations for example?

What if you just told the female while walking back to your hotel "Listen, we agreed to 3K for ALL night, but if you get a phone call at 3AM that your cow has been hit by a car and you need to leave early. Than I am only going to give you 1K!"

I have read a number of reports where guys try to pay them ST money and the girls flip out and demand full payment. I wonder how much of the drama that would cut out of the situation. If we can talk about price and time and sex acts before hand, maybe telling them up front that they will be "fined" if they pull a runner and be payed far less than the agreed amount will make things easier.

2. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,713 Times in 9,684 Posts

Re: Warn her that leaving early = less money! Or spring it on her?

Quote Originally Posted by No Worries View Post
    I have seen a number of guys on here deal with early runners in many different ways. From paying them less, to paying the entire amount and never dealing with them again, to attempting not to pay anything at all. I have one question for the board. Do you ever just warn the girl ahead of time? During the negociations for example?

What if you just told the female while walking back to your hotel "Listen, we agreed to 3K for ALL night, but if you get a phone call at 3AM that your cow has been hit by a car and you need to leave early. Than I am only going to give you 1K!"

I have read a number of reports where guys try to pay them ST money and the girls flip out and demand full payment. I wonder how much of the drama that would cut out of the situation. If we can talk about price and time and sex acts before hand, maybe telling them up front that they will be "fined" if they pull a runner and be payed far less than the agreed amount will make things easier.
    I Hate it when that happens...

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to JD426 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 117,702 Times in 19,855 Posts

Dealing with Chicas in the DR comes with a caveat: "There Are No Guarrantees"

You can negotiate, warn, threaten, speak perfect Spanish or sign a f'ing contract and it won't matter at all. She's gonna do what she's gonna do. I do have one firm rule though. No cell phones. Mine and hers get turned off at the door and set on the table. I try to treat them like they're on a date. Not a piece of meat, but a desireable Woman in the company of an appreciative Man. It works with most but like I said, there are no guarrantees. If she breaks out after one nut and you paid $1,500RD for the priviledge WTF? $38.46? I've given strippers a lot more for a lot less in the past.
    Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.
    - Benjamin Franklin

Thanks
    Thanked 35,868 Times in 4,610 Posts

Personally I believe in trying to choose wisely and putting pretty simple, but clear expectations out there. However, I think if I have to get into specific acts, posititions, or the way I like it or give warnings about departure times then it's not going to be a good experience for either of us. Chicas can agree to anything and still reneg so sometimes it's just better to hope that you created the right vibe and chemistry and go with it because sometimes the extra talking about rules and warnings ruins the experience for both of you.

I have them try to stay past the ST more often than try to cut out early. Back in my March trip I argued one into the morning session and it was a great experience. Turned out that she just wanted the morning session a lot earlier than I would have awoken naturally. Then I had one that I tried to pay for ST when she cut out early and I chose the wrong time to stand my ground--politur had to be called and eventually I had to pay the 600 pesos difference. In hindsight I was laughing about it because it's only $15 difference, but sometimes I choose the wrong time to stand by my principles and this was one of them.

Thanks
    Thanked 16,394 Times in 2,280 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by greydread View Post
    Dealing with Chicas in the DR comes with a caveat: "There Are No Guarrantees"

You can negotiate, warn, threaten, speak perfect Spanish or sign a f'ing contract and it won't matter at all. She's gonna do what she's gonna do. I do have one firm rule though. No cell phones. Mine and hers get turned off at the door and set on the table. I try to treat them like they're on a date. Not a piece of meat, but a desireable Woman in the company of an appreciative Man. It works with most but like I said, there are no guarrantees. If she breaks out after one nut and you paid $1,500RD for the priviledge WTF? $38.46? I've given strippers a lot more for a lot less in the past.
    Agreed.

There are no guarantees no matter what you do. So I feel that my time is much better spent screening chicas, and developing enough of a rapport with one that she doesn't want or feel the need to break out early.

Can't speak for everyone. But this generally works for me.

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,379 Times in 7,663 Posts

More and more I don't do TLN unless she's a known quantity. If they pass the ST test I may consider them for an all nighter. When I do I just go with the flow. While I've have had them want or need to leave at 9 it's been a long time since one attempted to leave in the middle of the night.

True story, years ago after a great session with a Crystal salida she tells me at 4:00 in the morning she had to leave. She had given her all during the first round and she was one I had salivated for over a couple of trips before pulling the trigger, so rather than get mad I walked her to the taxi stand. She later turned out to be one of my most memoriabe favoritas. She still holds the record for the most days with me (nine) over one trip and that was done on the cheap at her insistence. None of this would have happened if I had gone off on her that first evening. Sometimes you just got to put things in the proper perspective.

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,501 Times in 8,028 Posts

A scheming chick is a scheming chick, she knows exactly what's she's gonna do even before she gets into the room.

That's why I rarely choose a TLN with a chick unless, I know her already or we've had a little time to get to know each other.

But in the rare cases that a chick wants to leave before she fufills our agreement, she gets less, fuck that.
    I've offended you.....goood

Thanks
    Thanked 3,787 Times in 526 Posts

Thanks for raising this. Just like my wife, communication with these chicas on all things is extremely critical. I usually tell them in Classicos (where I usually do my pickups for the night), that if they leave early, OR if I don't get a morning nut off, then they get paid less money.

If they like it, they'll play along. If they don't, on to the next spinner that I see across the floor

11. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to elmudo For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,226 Times in 3,237 Posts

I am actually gone start a thread soon about this and other topics. I've Never had a girl even want to leave early. I've had St where the girl wanted to stay and sleep. Its all how you communicate.
    En una tierra de mujeres hermosas, Yo soy El Rey

13. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to El-Rey For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,309 Times in 3,521 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by vpchill View Post
    I am actually gone start a thread soon about this and other topics. I've Never had a girl even want to leave early. I've had St where the girl wanted to stay and sleep. Its all how you communicate.
    It might be the endless supply of Cocount Ciroc

15. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to BorisDaBulletDodger For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by eastcoastallstar View Post
    A scheming chick is a scheming chick, she knows exactly what's she's gonna do even before she gets into the room.

That's why I rarely choose a TLN with a chick unless, I know her already or we've had a little time to get to know each other.

But in the rare cases that a chick wants to leave before she fufills our agreement, she gets less, fuck that.
    I basically stopped looking for TLN also.

17. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to BorisDaBulletDodger For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,501 Times in 8,028 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BorisDaBulletDodger View Post
    I basically stopped looking for TLN also.
    I should add unless it's @ Barba Negra. Then I get a TLN everynight.

19. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to eastcoastallstar For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 26,907 Times in 6,119 Posts

only happened to me, i think, 2 or 3 times in the last 8 years, and only one trip about getting a reduced amount, and that was a brasileira. Her rants did not last long, and she switched up her behavior before leaving. I just think the bitch was crazy, that's all. But I would say if you want to be safe, mention it in the beginning.

21. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to knotty For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by eastcoastallstar View Post
    I should add unless it's @ Barba Negra. Then I get a TLN everynight.
    +1 for Passions as well or I will report to Passions Human resources!!!!!

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to BorisDaBulletDodger For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 114,003 Times in 10,353 Posts

I picked one up from Classicos a few trips ago and (thanks to the board) ensured that we were talking toda la noche when we agreed to 2500 or 3000 (don't remember).

Well, we spent at least another hour or two at Classicos partying when a group of us (thinking TNT, Nap, Adios, ?) decide to head over to After One. She didn't have an issue with it so off we went.

We partied there and finally left and got back to the apartment around 5 ish. We're standing in the kitchen talking and getting ready to get into action when she mentions she has to leave soon. WTF? She was implying like within the hour or so.

A heated discussion ensued to the point that I had no interest at all in being with her. I took 500 pesos out and tried to hand it to her. She wouldn't accept so I put it back in my pocket. This is when I went on a mini rant (not alcohol induced of course) about how I would see her again in future nights and she could count on her not being in my rotation. I also let her know that I I had many friends in town that I would let know about this.

It was like a light switch the way she changed her attitude and was all over me again. I still wanted no part of it at this point because the mood was ruined. I took the 500 pesos out again and gave it too her. She at least acted happy at the moment and I walked her out.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Irie View Post
    I picked one up from Classicos a few trips ago and (thanks to the board) ensured that we were talking toda la noche when we agreed to 2500 or 3000 (don't remember).

Well, we spent at least another hour or two at Classicos partying when a group of us (thinking TNT, Nap, Adios, ?) decide to head over to After One. She didn't have an issue with it so off we went.

We partied there and finally left and got back to the apartment around 5 ish. We're standing in the kitchen talking and getting ready to get into action when she mentions she has to leave soon. WTF? She was implying like within the hour or so.

A heated discussion ensued to the point that I had no interest at all in being with her. I took 500 pesos out and tried to hand it to her. She wouldn't accept so I put it back in my pocket. This is when I went on a mini rant (not alcohol induced of course) about how I would see her again in future nights and she could count on her not being in my rotation. I also let her know that I I had many friends in town that I would let know about this.

It was like a light switch the way she changed her attitude and was all over me again. I still wanted no part of it at this point because the mood was ruined. I took the 500 pesos out again and gave it too her. She at least acted happy at the moment and I walked her out.
    I had several instances like that as well, One time agreeing to a price at After 1 I think of 2000, and then got to the NG, and then she asked for money, busting out the phone and putting in 2500, I kicked her ass out and gave her a few hundred pesos. Security was involved.

Then there was wolverine, who I negotiated a TLN with, refused to shower or take her clothes off, and I was so turned off, then when she wanted to leave after the first nut, I was glad, but short paid her. Security was involved with that too.

26. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to BorisDaBulletDodger For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

We should make a putaggreement cards and sell them like those mofos selling clams con diareah on the beach

ST or TLN

CBJ or BBBJ

Anal?

Dedos en Culo?

If no continue to next question
    Cuantos dedos?

1,2,3,4, TODO!!!!!

Dedos en mi culo?

DQuick?

Do you know Dquick?

Kissing?

Throating?

slapping?

If no continue on

slapping of face?

slapping of ass?

slapping of titty?

Where can I leche?

etc etc etc

make her sign or click I agree with an app available on Android market

28. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to BorisDaBulletDodger For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,713 Times in 9,684 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BorisDaBulletDodger View Post
    We should make a putaggreement cards and sell them like those mofos selling clams con diareah on the beach

ST or TLN

CBJ or BBBJ

Anal?

Dedos en Culo?

If no continue to next question
    Cuantos dedos?

1,2,3,4, TODO!!!!!

Dedos en mi culo?

DQuick?

Do you know Dquick?

Kissing?

Throating?

slapping?

If no continue on

slapping of face?

slapping of ass?

slapping of titty?

Where can I leche?

etc etc etc

make her sign or click I agree with an app available on Android market
    If she answers "SI" to the first Dquick Pregunta.. its gonna be an even quicker Interview Y rejection letter ...

I like your idea though, with some Clip Boards, and Pens taped to a string and attached to the clip , so they cant steal them.

30. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to JD426 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JudgeSmails View Post
    If she answers "SI" to the first Dquick Pregunta.. its gonna be an even quicker Interview Y rejection letter ...

I like your idea though, with some Clip Boards, and Pens taped to a string and attached to the clip , so they cant steal them.
    Or T-shirt time for Naptime

I heard the Frito shirts are on Closeout special

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BorisDaBulletDodger For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,379 Times in 7,663 Posts

Last trip I picked up a little pixey (4'11" maybe 105lbs) with T&A at Aafter 1. Very pretty girl. Didnt pursue her initially because I was "chillin" yet she noticed me looking at her and left her group of friends to come over to talk. We eventually agreed to 2K. Back at the house she played much bigger than her size. In the morning I wanted more. She refused. At that moment it dawned on me that I hadn't asked for TLN. Okay, screwed that up. Got her some orange juice, paid her, and saw her on her way. For the rest of the trip any time she saw me she would come over to say hello. Never got a chance to go with her again which was unfortunate. I'll make up for that if she's in town during my next trip. Now I have a new friend and friends of a new friend where if I would have acted the fool I would not. Fighting witha chick because you perceive you were cheated out of a few bucks based on some act she didnt do (that is if you at least got your first nut) in my experience will never pay off.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information