Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Warn her that leaving early = less money! Or spring it on her?

Thanks
    Thanked 15,563 Times in 2,554 Posts

Re: Warn her that leaving early = less money! Or spring it on her?

Quote Originally Posted by getrhythm View Post
    the last thing I want to do is roust my ass out of bed and walk the girl down to get her ID so she can be let out. So it's not so much paying her to sleep - but paying her so you don't have to get up...

And I'm just the opposite. I'd rather get through the trouble of sending her on her way that night and try and sleep in in the morning, than to have to get up in the morning (hungover and tired) and have to see her off.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Rubicon For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 31,159 Times in 5,854 Posts

One of the reasons TLN are good for me when I am totally exhausted and delay my ST till dawn.

On many occasions I am not in a mood or got no power for a second morning round.

TLNs for me is a way into more human intimacy. When girls fall asleep they stop being a paid companion, they even drop some years of their age into other unspoken territory. I may just keep on listening to their snoring cantatas, still I feel more much more connected to them than to plastic everyday weather wishers in corporate elevators. (btw on the top of the latest Trump buildings one now only can see ...MP with TRU still missing. Just a rant)
    ‘Forbear to judge, for we are sinners all’

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to questner For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 49,149 Times in 7,404 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rubicon View Post

And I'm just the opposite. I'd rather get through the trouble of sending her on her way that night and try and sleep in in the morning, than to have to get up in the morning (hungover and tired) and have to see her off.
    what fun is it if you are kicking them out at night.....dayum some of the best action happens in the morning........dayum that's Sosua mentality for you........there is a lot of sex outside of Sosua you know........lol

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SeaWeed For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 62,154 Times in 9,135 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SeaWeed View Post
    what fun is it if you are kicking them out at night.....dayum some of the best action happens in the morning........dayum that's Sosua mentality for you........there is a lot of sex outside of Sosua you know........lol

Damn SeaWeed, you are the Mike Lodge of Jamaica, let it flow, pushing too hard can be a turn off, at least for this guy.
    Why should I limit myself to only one woman when I can have as many women as I want?
    George Gershwin

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to yayow For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 89,168 Times in 10,927 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by yayow View Post
    Damn SeaWeed, you are the Mike Lodge of Jamaica, let it flow, pushing too hard can be a turn off, at least for this guy.

Wait........are you trying to say that SeaWeed likes Jamaica???

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TNT72 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,336 Times in 263 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TC View Post
    I paid her what I agreed to. I told her she was losing money, because I would have fucked her many times during my stay, but since she was pulling this shit, I will never go with her again. And I didn't. We had already exchanged phone numbers, and she called several times over the course of my stay, but I refused to answer when I saw her number come up. I paid a little tuition in the school of life, but learned a valuable lesson. She won the battle but lost the war.
    Their culture is based on right now....not 5 minutes from now and not maybe some income over several days or weeks. Most would take up an offer for a Red Stripe right NOW over an offer for a case of beer the next day. While it might seem like the culture is stupid, it's just the way they know how to live for now. BTW, she won the war because she got what she needed then....

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TonyT For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,309 Times in 3,521 Posts

should change his handle to jamaicapedia

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BorisDaBulletDodger For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 31,159 Times in 5,854 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TNT72 View Post

SeaWeed is a real ambassador(hope this means only this type of 'clap' and not the other 'clap' )

I like it too.

Out of days gone long time ago For all who wish they speak the language of Dante:

Giamaica lyrics (F. Bravo – G.Consolini)

Giamaica!
    Giamaica! Giamaica!
    Quando mi sembrava di bruciare sotto il tuo bel sole ardente.
    Sai che mi potevo dissetare presso l'acqua di una fonte.
    Ma come potro dissetare l'arsura di questo mio cuore,
    Che dalla passione d'amore sento bruciar?!

Giamaica, Giamaica,
    T'ho lasciato un giorno per sfuggere la sua bocca inaridita...
    Oggi tu mi vedi ritornare come un'anima pentita.
    Quel volto di mistica donna, quegli occhi di finta madonna,
    Che tutti tradisce ed inganna non so scordar...

Giamaica! Giamaica!
    Sotto il tuo bel cielo tropicale voglio vivere e morir.
    Giamaica! Giamaica!
    Giamaica!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to questner For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 62,154 Times in 9,135 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TonyT View Post
    Their culture is based on right now....not 5 minutes from now and not maybe some income over several days or weeks. Most would take up an offer for a Red Stripe right NOW over an offer for a case of beer the next day. While it might seem like the culture is stupid, it's just the way they know how to live for now. BTW, she won the war because she got what she needed then....

You are right she may have gotten what she needed at the time, and that in many cultures is all they care about, but saying she won the war I disagree, she won the battle, maybe; but the war no way. To win a war you got to have some foresight, and that is something that most of the chicas lack.

18. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to yayow For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,336 Times in 263 Posts

You are right she may have gotten what she needed at the time, and that in many cultures is all they care about, but saying she won the war I disagree, she won the battle, maybe; but the war no way. To win a war you got to have some foresight, and that is something that most of the chicas lack.
    You are correct....they only see the battle and not the larger war. I guess the same logic applies when in some countries they buy one smoke at a time cause that is all they need at the time but at the end of the day they smoke 20 and paid 2-3 times the cost of a pack...

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TonyT For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,501 Times in 8,028 Posts

Bad Example--Super Bad Example.

Quote Originally Posted by dquick View Post
    I have to disagree. My x-favorita, Yani, is one of the biggest Dick Grabbing chicas on the strip. And before my first session with Geneysi, she got my attention in Classicos by biting me on the ass.

These chicas never tried to leave early. Now getting them to leave is another story. I guess this can be a problem too.
    I've offended you.....goood

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to eastcoastallstar For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,501 Times in 8,028 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TNT72 View Post

Ya think......naaaaaaa LMAO

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to eastcoastallstar For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 5,365 Times in 1,005 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by vpchill View Post
    I am actually gone start a thread soon about this and other topics. I've Never had a girl even want to leave early. I've had St where the girl wanted to stay and sleep. Its all how you communicate.
    well... u are the LEGEND, no?
    "Square players get played, pimps get paid, macks persuade"

"Trust me…never buy a depreciating asset. If it drives, flies, floats or f*cks - lease it!"

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chief Papi Lindo For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,379 Times in 7,663 Posts

By te time Yani's clock runs down she's out like a light as shown in your famous cadaver picture of her. Geneysi is so clingy that you have to throw her ass out to get her to leave. Neither of those girls are hard core in my opinion. They just looking to find love any ole way they can.

Quote Originally Posted by dquick View Post
    I have to disagree. My x-favorita, Yani, is one of the biggest Dick Grabbing chicas on the strip. And before my first session with Geneysi, she got my attention in Classicos by biting me on the ass.

These chicas never tried to leave early. Now getting them to leave is another story. I guess this can be a problem too.

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to The Sage For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 15,563 Times in 2,554 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SeaWeed View Post
    what fun is it if you are kicking them out at night.....dayum some of the best action happens in the morning........
    As is the case with most things, it's a matter of preference. Over the years I used to work out with weights. On a couple of occasions I tried to start an early morning program so I could workout before I went to work. What I found was that, although my mind is sharp as a tack first thing in the morning, my blood just wasn't flowing until I had been awake a few hours.

dayum that's Sosua mentality for you........there is a lot of sex outside of Sosua you know........lol
    SeaWeed, you've heard the old saying about "ASSUME"? What's given you the impression I'm a Sosua guy? Outside of going to the beach, maybe 4 times, I haven't mongered in Sosua in probably 4 years. All of my sex comes from outside of Sosua.

Mi tink maybe you been hittin' more of dat Jamaican ganja than pussy?

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rubicon For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 84,361 Times in 13,901 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TonyT View Post
    You are correct....they only see the battle and not the larger war. I guess the same logic applies when in some countries they buy one smoke at a time cause that is all they need at the time but at the end of the day they smoke 20 and paid 2-3 times the cost of a pack...
    it's the same principle as phone cards too. Phone cards are nothing but legal robbery.

person here will tell you that they spend 100 pesos a day on phone cards, but can't afford to pay a 600 peso postpago account.

Absurd.
    If you think it's love try not paying in the morning..

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many."

32. The Following User Says Thank You to MrHappy For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 117,702 Times in 19,855 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MrHappy View Post
    it's the same principle as phone cards too. Phone cards are nothing but legal robbery.

person here will tell you that they spend 100 pesos a day on phone cards, but can't afford to pay a 600 peso postpago account.

Absurd.
    No one with the recent memory of hunger will assume tomorrow's dinner. We take it for granted.
    Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.
    - Benjamin Franklin

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to greydread For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 15,035 Times in 2,159 Posts

I have a stategy that works great for me, and you are welcome to try it if you like. You need a small amount of basic spanish to make sure she understands. Once I find the chica I want, and it does not matter if I knew her from before or if she is fresh meat, I always give them the option - let them decide before you head back to the room.

I tell them I pay 1000 for ST or 2000 for TLN. You pick which one you want. 95% pick TLN, and of those, 95% stay TLN. The 2 or 3 I have had that left early after this conversation, have taken the 1000 without much of a fight. They always say "you said 2000", and then you remind them that you only pay 1000 for ST and 2000 for TLN - and it is her decision if she wants to stay or go.

Yo pagar 1000 para 2 horas o 2000 para toda la noche. Es tu decision. Tu entiendes?

Maybe I have just been lucky in selecting good girls (but I doubt it), but this has worked for me with great results.

36. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Nakom For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,713 Times in 9,684 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nakom View Post
    I have a stategy that works great for me, and you are welcome to try it if you like. You need a small amount of basic spanish to make sure she understands. Once I find the chica I want, and it does not matter if I knew her from before or if she is fresh meat, I always give them the option - let them decide before you head back to the room.

I tell them I pay 1000 for ST or 2000 for TLN. You pick which one you want. 95% pick TLN, and of those, 95% stay TLN. The 2 or 3 I have had that left early after this conversation, have taken the 1000 without much of a fight. They always say "you said 2000", and then you remind them that you only pay 1000 for ST and 2000 for TLN - and it is her decision if she wants to stay or go.

Yo pagar 1000 para 2 horas o 2000 para toda la noche. Es tu decision. Tu entiendes?

Maybe I have just been lucky in selecting good girls (but I doubt it), but this has worked for me with great results.
    Thats a good plan, but you gotta start using "Tu Sabe" more , makes you sound more dominican...its more like "you know , i know, as we both know "

38. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to JD426 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 35,868 Times in 4,610 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nakom View Post

It's like offering a child grape juice or apple juice. In theory it seems like an effective strategy and it works for you, great. Chicas get so caught up in just hearing the pesos numbers that of course they'll want the higher numbe without thinking about what it entails though, but I guess if most don't put up a fight when given the lower for leaving after the ST, it's a good move.

40. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to el toro For This Useful Post:

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information