Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 06/2012 - Todo la Noche? Or Short Term, Which is Better?

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,920 Times in 2,853 Posts

Re: Todo la Noche? Or Short Term, Which is Better?

My favoritas stay all nite. Sometimes two three days. That's why they call them Favoritas.

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to eldorob For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 89,168 Times in 10,927 Posts

If I didn't do TLN for my nighttime chica, I wouldn't remember about 1/3rd of the chicas I've fucked in Sosua!!

Can't tell you how many times I've done the one eye wake up and feel if there is a chica in my bed!

4. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to TNT72 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 114,003 Times in 10,353 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TNT72 View Post
    If I didn't do TLN for my nighttime chica, I wouldn't remember about 1/3rd of the chicas I've fucked in Sosua!!

Can't tell you how many times I've done the one eye wake up and feel if there is a chica in my bed!
    the worse part is when the arm reaches around, and around, and around, and............

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Irie For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 31,542 Times in 5,678 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Irie View Post
    the worse part is when the arm reaches around, and around, and around, and............
    and the best part is when it reaches around and .......

Bitch you wasn't with me shootin' in the gym ...

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JuanElGriego View Post

Click to see pic

I think this was my best reach.......

We won't talk about my worst!!

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 117,702 Times in 19,855 Posts

You got that right!

PICT0045.jpg
    Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.
    - Benjamin Franklin

10. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to greydread For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 16,394 Times in 2,280 Posts

Click to see pic
    Had to enlarge this pic. Hell, it might be a new screensaver.

Without a doubt, this is the best part of TLN. Waking up in the morning, opening the drapes, and watching the bright Caribbean sun illuminate beautiful sunbrowned culo. Then, after I pay my morning toll to the porcelain god, it's usually time for round 3 (or 4).

Yeah. TLNs are awesome.

12. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to DCIronman For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 84,372 Times in 13,905 Posts

I can't remember the last time I paid for a TLN.

But, I'll say it one more time, there's nothing like waking up in the morning, and finding that ST chica that just couldn't get the energy up to get out of bed and leave the night before.

That, my friends, is a bargain.
    If you think it's love try not paying in the morning..

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many."

14. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to MrHappy For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,379 Times in 7,663 Posts

That's what happened with my first quasi novia there. Girl agreed to ST just to wake up at 9 the next morning in a mild state of shock because she had slept through the night. We ended up spending the next six nights together and were fuck buddies for the next four years.

Quote Originally Posted by MrHappy View Post

But, I'll say it one more time, there's nothing like waking up in the morning, and finding that ST chica that just couldn't get the energy up to get out of bed and leave the night before.

16. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to The Sage For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 15,563 Times in 2,554 Posts

Click to see pic

Click to see pic

Quote Originally Posted by DCIronman View Post
    Had to enlarge this pic. Hell, it might be a new screensaver.

Without a doubt, this is the best part of TLN. Waking up in the morning, opening the drapes, and watching the bright Caribbean sun illuminate beautiful sunbrowned culo. Then, after I pay my morning toll to the porcelain god, it's usually time for round 3 (or 4).

Yeah. TLNs are awesome.
    I'm reading these posts and wondering, hmmm, who are these guys that they can go out and party all night, get back to the hotel/condo/villa, screw the rest of the night away, and then wake up in the morning and start all over again. Then it occured to me to check your ages. Now I understand how and why.

BUT, let me tell you this, when you get closer to 50 things are gonna change. With few of you as an exception, things are going to change.

First of all, you're going to try and hang out most of the night drinking and dancing (remember, she's gonna be at least half your age) and then get home and try and knock the bottom out of it for as long as you can. Assuming you've achieved that, when you do wake up (and it won't be the first thing in the morning) the first thing you're gonna want to do is reach for some Tylenol (or anything close to it) to get rid of that raging headache (as opposed to raging hard-on) you've got.
    Secondly, you're going to HAVE to reach for either a Zantac (or whatever it is you might use that's comparable), or have a beer to deal with that burning indigestion that just won't go away no matter how long you lie down trying to will it to. You see, when you're younger, your body absorbs and disposes of that alcohol differently. When you get up in age, your body has been drowned in alcohol for a good 30 YEARS, and it just ain't going to go away cause you decide to play a game of hoops to burn it out of your system. (By the time your 50 you'll be lucky to roll out of bed each morning, never mind go out and run a game of hoops.)
    And, lastly, after having accomplished the first two, the only thing you're going to be thinking about at this point is crawling your ass back into bed to give the first two time to work.

So, go ahead young men, enjoy it all now. Cause, when you get older, just like the ho who has been ho'ing for far too many years, there's an impact on all of us who age.

Side note: These comments are meant to be satirical and not offensive to anyone in any way.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Click to see pic

Man, why the fuck did my brain die this particular morning??? How the hell did I not get her name or phone number!!!!!!!!

19. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TNT72 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 51,261 Times in 7,381 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by greydread View Post
    Wow!

I don't know what Chica scammed you but you seem to be letting the experience(s) ruin the rest of your mongering life.

The last morning of my last trip a week ago I woke up to the Sun blazing through the window and gently caressing the ample curves of the beauty who had spent the night in my arms, spooning and cooing as we gently moved together in sound post monster sex slumber.

As I admired her she awakened, reached for me, turned and looked at me, smiling and moved down to greet my most appreciative member. The rest is irrelevant because it's just sex. The beginning of my little story is much, much more.

That's the beauty of TLN done right.
    You ever consider working for Hallmark? Put these thoughts down in a card and I'd buy it! No doubt the lady would have a huge and appreciative smile on her face after reading it.

21. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mr. Smooth For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 16,394 Times in 2,280 Posts

The last morning of my last trip a week ago I woke up to the Sun blazing through the window and gently caressing the ample curves of the beauty who had spent the night in my arms, spooning and cooing as we gently moved together in sound post monster sex slumber.

As I admired her she awakened, reached for me, turned and looked at me, smiling and moved down to greet my most appreciative member. The rest is irrelevant because it's just sex. The beginning of my little story is much, much more.

That's the beauty of TLN done right.
    Ok. Just realized that I basically just repeated what you said. Lol!

Just goes to show that a deep appreciation for morning toto is the hallmark of the accomplished culo connoisseur.

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DCIronman For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,792 Times in 1,931 Posts

In Patts i do mostly ST. AC is all about TLN. As for Sosua I did many ST but WU by the end of my trip.
    Again, in SD and BC I expect the same, multiple ST and than WU with favorita.

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tingtong For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 46,708 Times in 7,069 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mngweco View Post
    and than WU with favorita.
    Western Union? lol

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BrooklynBeas For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 117,702 Times in 19,855 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rubicon View Post
    I'm reading these posts and wondering, hmmm, who are these guys that they can go out and party all night, get back to the hotel/condo/villa, screw the rest of the night away, and then wake up in the morning and start all over again. Then it occured to me to check your ages. Now I understand how and why.

BUT, let me tell you this, when you get closer to 50 things are gonna change. With few of you as an exception, things are going to change.

First of all, you're going to try and hang out most of the night drinking and dancing (remember, she's gonna be at least half your age) and then get home and try and knock the bottom out of it for as long as you can. Assuming you've achieved that, when you do wake up (and it won't be the first thing in the morning) the first thing you're gonna want to do is reach for some Tylenol (or anything close to it) to get rid of that raging headache (as opposed to raging hard-on) you've got.
    Secondly, you're going to HAVE to reach for either a Zantac (or whatever it is you might use that's comparable), or have a beer to deal with that burning indigestion that just won't go away no matter how long you lie down trying to will it to. You see, when you're younger, your body absorbs and disposes of that alcohol differently. When you get up in age, your body has been drowned in alcohol for a good 30 YEARS, and it just ain't going to go away cause you decide to play a game of hoops to burn it out of your system. (By the time your 50 you'll be lucky to roll out of bed each morning, never mind go out and run a game of hoops.)
    And, lastly, after having accomplished the first two, the only thing you're going to be thinking about at this point is crawling your ass back into bed to give the first two time to work.

So, go ahead young men, enjoy it all now. Cause, when you get older, just like the ho who has been ho'ing for far too many years, there's an impact on all of us who age.

Side note: These comments are meant to be satirical and not offensive to anyone in any way.
    ....and he's such a young Man.

Please allow me give a few pointers on aging. I'll be 58 in September and the average age of the Punani I'm getting at home and abroad is roughly 4 years less than half my own. The key to aging gracefully is to know your own body. It talks to us every day but few bother to listen. Back when I was a Zantac/ Prilosec/ Nexium addict I didn't really understand that the GERD was just my body's way of telling me to lay off fried food and red meat because it was just too hard to digest.

Do you ever notice how your body gets real happy after you've eaten sushi or a fruit salad? Not for nothing, that shit is easy on your digestive system and tends to provide an instantboost of energy, exiting completely after its nutrients have been absorbed. Also, most guys over 35 become somewhat lactose intolerant. This intolerance extends itself to cheese, sour cream and ice cream and they should be avoided. Once r twice a Month is okay but more than that may overwork the digestive system and cause lingering flatulence (not sexy).

Order a water every time you order a drink/beer/wine. Challenge yourself to finish the water before ordering your next beer/ wine/ drink. It will help to pace your alcohol consumption and more importantly keep you from getting dehydrated. Same with coffee in the morning. Coffee and alcohol suck all the H2O right out of you and will cause the headaches you've mentioned. As for ADVIL. MOUTRIN, ALLEVE and all other pain medications in general, they don't work on a hangover and should be taken with care. People who for years used Tylenol, excedrin and a whole line of products containing acetaminophen are now suing because they've experienced liver and other organ damage because of it. The cure for a hangover is simple: Oxygen, water and rest. A little prevention like the water thing I mentioned will provide the first two.

Prayer, meditation, just a little quiet time to yourself, whatever you want to call it is another key ingredient to overall good health. Too many people don't take the time to shut out the World around them, listen to themselves think and answer the days questions. Work, kids, SO's, daily struggles, finances and a ton of other extraneous bullshit have to be unhitched for the night, every night if we are to maintain balance. You can do it at night or in the morning or at lunchtime or whatever works for you but find the time and get inside yourself, all by yourself every single day for at least 20 minutes.

I'm no Angel. I smoke and drink and hang around with Bad Men and Loose Women but at 58 I feel more in control of my life than I ever have and at this point, any malady suffered is the direct result of not taking my own advice.

29. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to greydread For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 34,226 Times in 2,769 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MrHappy View Post

I lost count of the number of times that I woke up early, before my current favorita woke up, secured my valuables, left some pesos under her purse, and left out. From there, I make sure that my favorita left, before I bring back my noon ST chica to fuck.

I look at it this way. I might have paid for a great steak the night before and I may have left overs in the fridge, but I am a brother who still wants something different to eat the next morning. Sometimes I go ahead and eat the leftovers, but often I go for something different.

31. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to dquick For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 11,949 Times in 4,636 Posts

Great Post greydread...man after all these yrs, still read your post as if im studying for finals in college!

Im 32 and have already started following the mantra "listen to your body"

33. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Hemp For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 84,372 Times in 13,905 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Smooth View Post
    You ever consider working for Hallmark? Put these thoughts down in a card and I'd buy it! No doubt the lady would have a huge and appreciative smile on her face after reading it.
    Actually, that's where he gets all that stuff. He hangs out in the card section of the major drugstores when he's not here.

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MrHappy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 15,563 Times in 2,554 Posts

....and he's such a young Man.

Please allow me give a few pointers on aging.
    You may have missed my point here. I wasn't talking so much about being old (at 48 I don't consider myself old) but simply being older. At 48 I've smoked cigarettes for 35 years. I've drank for 30 years and, yes, I've spent that time eating all of the fatty, greasy foods you can think of. When I was younger I did the whole TLN approach to fucking, because I could. (At that time I could go out and drink half the night away and then burn most of it off the next day working.) In my mid 30's I moved into management positions and no longer peformed physical labor, which was a large part of what helped to keep me in shape, in addition to working out. I also found myself putting in a lot more hours, interfering with my ability to work out. Plus, the other thing I found was that, in spite of the fact that I was doing mental work, at the end of the day I was not only brain dead, but also physically worn out. I just had my 4th operation in less than 4 years, in addition to 2 previous operations I've had.

Soooo, for a guy like myself, what I mentioned in my previous post pretty much describes my mornings. If another guy who experiences those things is still able to awake first thing the next morning and hit the pussy, hey, more power to him. I wish I could, like I used to do when I was younger and in better shape. I don't like TLN for a whole host of reasons, the above, and what I wrote in my previous post, being just a part of them.

I'll be 58 in September and the average age of the Punani I'm getting at home and abroad is roughly 4 years less than half my own. The key to aging gracefully is to know your own body. It talks to us every day but few bother to listen. Back when I was a Zantac/ Prilosec/ Nexium addict I didn't really understand that the GERD was just my body's way of telling me to lay off fried food and red meat because it was just too hard to digest.

Do you ever notice how your body gets real happy after you've eaten sushi or a fruit salad? Not for nothing, that shit is easy on your digestive system and tends to provide an instantboost of energy, exiting completely after its nutrients have been absorbed. Also, most guys over 35 become somewhat lactose intolerant. This intolerance extends itself to cheese, sour cream and ice cream and they should be avoided. Once r twice a Month is okay but more than that may overwork the digestive system and cause lingering flatulence (not sexy).

Order a water every time you order a drink/beer/wine. Challenge yourself to finish the water before ordering your next beer/ wine/ drink. It will help to pace your alcohol consumption and more importantly keep you from getting dehydrated. Same with coffee in the morning. Coffee and alcohol suck all the H2O right out of you and will cause the headaches you've mentioned. As for ADVIL. MOUTRIN, ALLEVE and all other pain medications in general, they don't work on a hangover and should be taken with care. People who for years used Tylenol, excedrin and a whole line of products containing acetaminophen are now suing because they've experienced liver and other organ damage because of it. The cure for a hangover is simple: Oxygen, water and rest. A little prevention like the water thing I mentioned will provide the first two.

Prayer, meditation, just a little quiet time to yourself, whatever you want to call it is another key ingredient to overall good health. Too many people don't take the time to shut out the World around them, listen to themselves think and answer the days questions. Work, kids, SO's, daily struggles, finances and a ton of other extraneous bullshit have to be unhitched for the night, every night if we are to maintain balance. You can do it at night or in the morning or at lunchtime or whatever works for you but find the time and get inside yourself, all by yourself every single day for at least 20 minutes.

I'm no Angel. I smoke and drink and hang around with Bad Men and Loose Women but at 58 I feel more in control of my life than I ever have and at this point, any malady suffered is the direct result of not taking my own advice.
    I think the rest of this is great advice for everybody to consider. Unfortunately, I'm set in my ways (goddamn, did I just say that?).

With respect to the highlighted areas, rest is what I'm trying to get the next morning when I awake. Water is what I drink the next day in an effort to flush my system as best I can. And, as far as time to myself , I've lived alone almost all of my adult life, so I have nothing but time to myself most days.

Some good points,, though.

37. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Rubicon For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information