Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: 06/2012 - Todo la Noche? Or Short Term, Which is Better?

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 117,702 Times in 19,855 Posts

Re: Todo la Noche? Or Short Term, Which is Better?

Quote Originally Posted by MrHappy View Post
    Actually, that's where he gets all that stuff. He hangs out in the card section of the major drugstores when he's not here.
    Why were you following me?
    Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.
    - Benjamin Franklin

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to greydread For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rubicon View Post
    You may have missed my point here. I wasn't talking so much about being old (at 48 I don't consider myself old) but simply being older. At 48 I've smoked cigarettes for 35 years. I've drank for 30 years and, yes, I've spent that time eating all of the fatty, greasy foods you can think of. When I was younger I did the whole TLN approach to fucking, because I could. (At that time I could go out and drink half the night away and then burn most of it off the next day working.) In my mid 30's I moved into management positions and no longer peformed physical labor, which was a large part of what helped to keep me in shape, in addition to working out. I also found myself putting in a lot more hours, interfering with my ability to work out. Plus, the other thing I found was that, in spite of the fact that I was doing mental work, at the end of the day I was not only brain dead, but also physically worn out. I just had my 4th operation in less than 4 years, in addition to 2 previous operations I've had.

Soooo, for a guy like myself, what I mentioned in my previous post pretty much describes my mornings. If another guy who experiences those things is still able to awake first thing the next morning and hit the pussy, hey, more power to him. I wish I could, like I used to do when I was younger and in better shape. I don't like TLN for a whole host of reasons, the above, and what I wrote in my previous post, being just a part of them.

I think the rest of this is great advice for everybody to consider. Unfortunately, I'm set in my ways (goddamn, did I just say that?).

With respect to the highlighted areas, rest is what I'm trying to get the next morning when I awake. Water is what I drink the next day in an effort to flush my system as best I can. And, as far as time to myself , I've lived alone almost all of my adult life, so I have nothing but time to myself most days.

Some good points,, though.
    It's all good. Sounds like you and I were on the same treadmill. I got off when the other rats started dying around me. There's more than one way to obtain cheese.

I didn't miss your point. I was simply suggesting coping strategies that have worked for me. YMMV.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to greydread For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 84,372 Times in 13,905 Posts

Plus, the other thing I found was that, in spite of the fact that I was doing mental work, at the end of the day I was not only brain dead, but also physically worn out. I just had my 4th operation in less than 4 years, in addition to 2 previous operations I've had.

With respect to the highlighted areas, rest is what I'm trying to get the next morning when I awake. Water is what I drink the next day in an effort to flush my system as best I can. And, as far as time to myself , I've lived alone almost all of my adult life, so I have nothing but time to myself most days.

Some good points,, though.

Going under the knife and other injuries have royally fucked up my life. I've got more than ten surgeries under my belt, and the subsequent recuperation times have taken me from the somewhat healthy squirt I used to be, to the overweight slob I am now.

As one gets older, it gets progressively more difficult to keep in shape.
    If you think it's love try not paying in the morning..

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many."

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to MrHappy For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dquick View Post
    I lost count of the number of times that I woke up early, before my current favorita woke up, secured my valuables, left some pesos under her purse, and left out. From there, I make sure that my favorita left, before I bring back my noon ST chica to fuck.

I look at it this way. I might have paid for a great steak the night before and I may have left overs in the fridge, but I am a brother who still wants something different to eat the next morning. Sometimes I go ahead and eat the leftovers, but often I go for something different.

Didn't they tell you? You can do both.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to greydread For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 15,563 Times in 2,554 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MrHappy View Post
    Going under the knife and other injuries have royally fucked up my life. I've got more than ten surgeries under my belt, and the subsequent recuperation times have taken me from the somewhat healthy squirt I used to be, to the overweight slob I am now.

As one gets older, it gets progressively more difficult to keep in shape.
    No doubt about that. Recently, I have been working on myself mentally to accept that the physical part of my youth is over. In the past weeks I have been selling off about 30k worth of weight equipment, most of it commercial grade stuff, that I had in my basement. I held onto it for a number of years hoping that I could get back into it, but something always came up to interefere with that effort.

Anyways, back to the thread.

As I stated previously, I did TLN when I was younger. Not only because I could, but also because there was no concern about falling asleep and having a dame rip me off while sleeping. It wasn't until I got into mongering that that became a concern.

Additionally, over the years, I've just become accustomed to living/being alone. I'm not comfortable with having someone else in my home, much less in my bed.

None of this is a criticism of those who do enjoy the TLN, but just a perspective from someone who prefers the ST, and why.

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Rubicon For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I prefer Todo la Noche. I am into the "Classico" thing and the club/bar scene so my preference is to meet a hot chick, dance and have a few drinks and than take her back if I'm feeling her. Every chick I have brought back, I have fucked at least twice during the night. Some 3-4 times. I have never had a girl that I agreed to do a TLN with decide she wanted to leave early. Besides, I always stay in a villa so there is no way I am getting up to drop a chica off somewhere at 4am. Maybe that factors into the equation. Or maybe they feel comfortable being there. I always have drinks and munchies and it seems these girls are always prepared with some bathing suit to go in the pool.

I do Short Terms, but it is not my thing. Usually my ST's were girls that I met early in Classico or early in the evening on the strip. I do ST's because my intention is to do my thing and than go back out to party. It is not to spend less money. I fuck them, and than head back out looking to party more. In the states I sometimes check out chicks on Backpage/Craigslist so when in DR, I'm trying to get away from the WAM BAM!!! Doing TLN offers that.

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to damaja For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,792 Times in 1,931 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BrooklynBeas View Post
    Western Union? lol

Wife Up = Western union. I see no difference. Last time i WU she didn`t ask for any tips
    and cost me around 200 USD a day, more than I ever expected to spend on one chica.
    I understand guys prefer ST/LT over WU/Steady Barfine as you easily become walking ATM

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tingtong For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mngweco View Post
    Wife Up = Western union. I see no difference. Last time i WU she didn`t ask for any tips
    and cost me around 200 USD a day, more than I ever expected to spend on one chica.
    I understand guys prefer ST/LT over WU/Steady Barfine as you easily become walking ATM
    Yeah...The "Wife Up" thing is expensive. Tried it my last trip and I will never do it again. (The reason for no trip report. I only had her, a CMP chick and 1 ST) They get to a restaurant and they no longer eat chicken and rice and they get to the bar and realize they only drink Hennessey. "Presidente".......what is that?

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to damaja For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 31,542 Times in 5,678 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mngweco View Post
    Wife Up = Western union. I see no difference.
    Depends on whether the guy is wifed up because he was fawning over the hoe and told her he wanted to be with her daily or whether the hoe approached him with the offer, where he could tell her "you know i like you too but if im gonna be with you daily the rate is half what it normally is or we can both keep it moving". Then the decision is hers. Either she walks, meaning she was simply looking for a week long sure pay, or she accepts your offer, meaning she legitimately likes hanging and is willing to take less to guarantee she'll have fun for a week. NEVER be the one to bring up the wife-up scenario cuz you're just handing her your balls when you do that.
    Bitch you wasn't with me shootin' in the gym ...

18. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to JuanElGriego For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

No doubt about that. Recently, I have been working on myself mentally to accept that the physical part of my youth is over. In the past weeks I have been selling off about 30k worth of weight equipment, most of it commercial grade stuff, that I had in my basement. I held onto it for a number of years hoping that I could get back into it, but something always came up to interefere with that effort.

Anyways, back to the thread.

As I stated previously, I did TLN when I was younger. Not only because I could, but also because there was no concern about falling asleep and having a dame rip me off while sleeping. It wasn't until I got into mongering that that became a concern.

Additionally, over the years, I've just become accustomed to living/being alone. I'm not comfortable with having someone else in my home, much less in my bed.

None of this is a criticism of those who do enjoy the TLN, but just a perspective from someone who prefers the ST, and why.
    Experience is probably the best guide and we all have different sets of experiences.

While I've never been ripped off by a TLN Puta but I have had my wallet emptied by seemingly normal, every day, non-pro Chicks right here in the good Ole USA. If the dumas Bitch hadn't gotten me to order room service breakfast for her It would have been much later when I found out and she might have been undetected.

I never said a mumbling word. It was three $20's left from paying our bar tab the night before. She was beautiful and a monster in the bed and if she'd asked me for some money I'd have gladly given it to her.

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to greydread For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JuanElGriego View Post
    Depends on whether the guy is wifed up because he was fawning over the hoe and told her he wanted to be with her daily or whether the hoe approached him with the offer, where he could tell her "you know i like you too but if im gonna be with you daily the rate is half what it normally is or we can both keep it moving". Then the decision is hers. Either she walks, meaning she was simply looking for a week long sure pay, or she accepts your offer, meaning she legitimately likes hanging and is willing to take less to guarantee she'll have fun for a week. NEVER be the one to bring up the wife-up scenario cuz you're just handing her your balls when you do that.
    Absolutely!

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to greydread For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,336 Times in 6,473 Posts

I like to have girls TLN and even more if I can. I actually sleep better by myself though but I like the idea of having a girl around for whenever I want to have her. I am starting to enjoy ST a bit more but I like to mix it up depending on the situation and the time of day.

I've never had a problem leaving chicas in my room with my stuff and it has never led to a chica stealing from me. In the Philippines on my last trip I left a girl in my room for hours at a time while I went barhopping and spent time in another room with other chicas for ST.

I did that in DR too where I left a girl in my room to run some errands and get some stuff, this was last year. And I didn't have a problem with a girl stealing from me or anything like that.

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Dave Diaz For This Useful Post:

Thanks

for me it depends on the girl normally I like to have a nice girl all the time around me, but in Sosua there are some I want to fuck ST or even several times but I do not want to have them in bed all time, there are real putas fucking realy great but there are also nice girls who I want to have with me the whole day, to go with them to the beach, then return to the hotel to fuck, then go eat then again hotel, then bar and disco and make party...., but I have to search for this girls

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to dirk1970 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

The first time I had girls with hair weaves was in Sosua.
    They were scratching their heads every 5 minutes like a dog with fleas.
    It made my skin crawl.
    I hardly slept at all.

One put on a poopi or whatever they're called, before sex.
    That turned me off more than a chic wearing curlers and a frumpy housecoat... lost all interest in having sex with her.
    I wasn't about to pay her for a new weave in case the sex got really wild.
    An aquaintance had previously told me he paid 5000 pesos for his girls weave in Sosua.

It is a real turn on to run my hands through a girls clean, sweet smelling hair.
    Can't do it with a weave... live and learn.

TLN with the right girl is a real pleasure!
    ST till I know.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Redline For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 35,868 Times in 4,610 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Redline View Post
    The first time I had girls with hair weaves was in Sosua.
    They were scratching their heads every 5 minutes like a dog with fleas.
    It made my skin crawl.
    I hardly slept at all.

One put on a poopi or whatever they're called, before sex.
    That turned me off more than a chic wearing curlers and a frumpy housecoat... lost all interest in having sex with her.
    I wasn't about to pay her for a new weave in case the sex got really wild.
    An aquaintance had previously told me he paid 5000 pesos for his girls weave in Sosua.

It is a real turn on to run my hands through a girls clean, sweet smelling hair.
    Can't do it with a weave... live and learn.

TLN with the right girl is a real pleasure!
    ST till I know.
    I feel you on that. I like the chicas that have that nice natural curly hair that even when they've straightened it out they don't mind jumping in the pool or shower and just wearing it curly after that.

In the US I seem to date "weave queens" I call them for some reason. My ex taught me more shit about a black womans hair and weaves than any man should know. I want a chic with dreads or a natural now.

30. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to el toro For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by el toro View Post
    I feel you on that. I like the chicas that have that nice natural curly hair that even when they've straightened it out they don't mind jumping in the pool or shower and just wearing it curly after that

In the US I seem to date "weave queens" I call them for some reason. My ex taught me more shit about a black womans hair and weaves than any man should know. I want a chic with dreads or a natural now.

They are a rare treasure!

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Redline For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,112 Times in 172 Posts

TLN for me all the time unless she is that damn good looking and I am that damn horny.

I like to party all night and thats how I make my acquaintance with a particular chica...chatting, dancing and drinking makes for a great TLN.
    The problems I ever had out there was always with ones I tried ST with...always wanting more for less time and effort. I feel if you built some type of rapport with them and not treat them like a transaction...she will surely return the favor. Not saying it wont happen cause there are stories on here for days about TLN nightmares...but going by the odds, I'll take my chances with a TLN any day over a ST.
    It's always happy hour somewhere in the world...

34. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to theheights718 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,983 Times in 412 Posts

Again a case for short term vs. TLN.

The recent case involving Terra Linda - keep these chicas the fuck out of your room for TLN - unless you have already been with them numerous times for ST - 100% more chance for throuble if you do a TLN straight from Classicos or the street - without prior experience with the chica...

Chicas can sniff out someone they feel they can scam....

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sosuaman For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 35,868 Times in 4,610 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sosuaman View Post
    Again a case for short term vs. TLN.

The recent case involving Terra Linda - keep these chicas the fuck out of your room for TLN - unless you have already been with them numerous times for ST - 100% more chance for throuble if you do a TLN straight from Classicos or the street - without prior experience with the chica...

Chicas can sniff out someone they feel they can scam....
    This recent case is a good way to promote places like Passions or CMP for those seeking TLN that don't have someone they already know to call.

38. The Following User Says Thank You to el toro For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,379 Times in 7,663 Posts

For most guys who are not vets this is the much better option if you absolutely have to have a TLN. During my first 3 years of traveling there this is essentially what I did. The venues then were Crystals and El Bohen.

As to the morning woody, this trip I took a new approach. In the morning upon waking alone I sent out a text blast to several chicas. Who ever responded first got the job. Discounts off of standard pricing were easily obtained.

This recent case is a good way to promote places like Passions or CMP for those seeking TLN that don't have someone they already know to call.

40. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to The Sage For This Useful Post:

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information