Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: 07/2012 - Rumba bar

Thanks
    Thanked 35,868 Times in 4,610 Posts

Re: Rumba bar

Quote Originally Posted by vpchill View Post
    No one eats at the sandwich shop up the block from Rumba?? 50 peso sandwiches. I believe Balcoach calls it taco bell.
    I'm trying to think of this place.

VP, when are you going to start drinking Dominican liquor? Or did you use to? I'm gonna insist on you have a Barcelo or Brugal with me next time we run into eachother.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to el toro For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by vpchill View Post
    No one eats at the sandwich shop up the block from Rumba?? 50 peso sandwiches. I believe Balcoach calls it taco bell.
    Isn't that the place TNT was referring to? I could live off the tacos alone.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Robocock For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 114,003 Times in 10,353 Posts

I'm not sure what place is being referred to, but I had my first late night/ early morning experience at a place right around the corner last trip. It was easily 4am and had quite a few locals getting off of work eating there.

Make a right out of rumba and another right on Rosen (head towards the highway). It's about the second to last store on the left before the highway (across from the metro station).

I walked away with two great sandwiches for no more than 150 pesos iirc. It's on the list for next visit(s).

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Irie For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Irie View Post
    I'm not sure what place is being referred to, but I had my first late night/ early morning experience at a place right around the corner last trip. It was easily 4am and had quite a few locals getting off of work eating there. Make a right out of rumba and another right on Rosen (head towards the highway). It's about the second to last store on the left before the highway (across from the metro station). I walked away with two great sandwiches for no more than 150 pesos iirc. It's on the list for next visit(s).
    Yes we're all referring to the same place. They also have huge burritos for 100 pesos.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Robocock For This Useful Post:

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread Information